Brother from Another Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guffawed out loud.

"What?" Said Dyl...

"Fuck it." I mumbled under my breath. Deciding I would go whole hog with my confession.

"This is what the young uns would probably describe as an "awky mo."" I said making the quotation sign with my fingers, before continuing.

"Look, its really tough for me to go in to the whys and wherefores, and my own soul searching on this, but lets just say that ultimately, lately, I came to the conclusion that Di might want to well try pastures new so to speak, that if I wasn't what she wanted sexually, that if I had never been that guy, that perhaps she would consider seeking out a lover, someone who would float her boat, with my blessing. Shocking no?"

Dyl just looked at me, waiting for more before saying. "Are you saying you want your wife to cheat on you, to have an affair?"

"Nah bro, you're not listening. I want her to fuck other men with my blessing, with me being present, so it ain't cheating, I want her to become a hot-wife, a slut, a cock whore...I want to watch her, and hear her respond to a strangers cock. But its about sex, not love. I don't want her to be emotionally attached to a guy and leave me. Now that must shock you."

"Well, erm yeah, It does to be honest. I mean thats some fucked up shit. And does Di actually know about this erm desire you have, is she open to this shit?"

I smiled inwardly at this question, knowing he was curious as to whether Di wanted to fuck other men.

I laughed again.

"What...whats with the laughter every time I ask a question?"

"Sorry, its just you have a knack of hitting on the crux of the matter somewhat. To be honest, until recently I can categorically say that she showed no interest in my fantasies, despite my sustained and best efforts to turn her."

"You say recently, like something changed her mind, so has she now decided to give it a go and you're having second thoughts or something? Whats changed?"

"You." I said bluntly.

To be fair he did his best to look stunned.

"What? What the fuck do you mean?"

"Ahh, come on Dyl. You two have gotten pretty pally lately and we both know its not just a platonic thing here. I have seen you ogle her, I have seen the change in her and you over the last few weeks. How we now all sit together, when we all sat apart at first, how the clothing has changed night and day to reveal more. I know you have seen glimpses of her pussy and tits in her skimpy clothing, something she wore for your benefit not for mine. I have seen you get hard looking at her, imagining fucking her no doubt. And I have seen her notice your hard-on and unconsciously give away her desire for your cock by her body language."

"You do think about fucking her don't you Dyl?"

"No, no mate, shes your wife, I wouldn't, couldn't, I mean I couldn't do that to you, I couldn't fuck your wife?"

"Thats not what I asked Dyl is it? I asked if you thought about fucking her, not whether you could or would fuck her. So do you? I mean before you answer it is pretty fucking obvious you do from alI I have observed lately."

He looked very sheepish then and didn't really answer.

"I thought so."

"Look Paul, you know I would never act on it behind your back, I couldn't do that to you, I could never, ever hurt you or deceive you like that, but in the interest of being honest, I have to say yes, I have wondered what it would be like to fuck her. I have thought about it a lot. It started really since she touched my knife wound on my chest, it was erotic somehow, having her fingers lingering on my body, softly tracing my scar, it was intimate."

"I noticed...your cock tented the towel."

"Shit."

"Don't apologise mate, we're human, we're men, I was hard too at that moment thinking of the possibilities."

"Since then, I know there has been this growing vibe, a sexual tension between us, and its almost like we are goading, teasing each other, pushing the limits. Her flashing her pussy and tits, and knowing full well she's doing it, and me sitting here and parading in just shorts or boxers so she gets an idea of my size. I apologise mate, really I do and I will leave in the morning. I don't want to be that guy pal, but she is so fucking hot, its been hard not to respond to her flirting, and her flaunting her assets."

"Why would you leave, when it seems its just about to get interesting?"

"What do you mean man?"

"I mean, what if I wanted you to fuck her, what if I gave you permission, or even engineered it, by breaking the ice, starting the ball rolling? At the end of the day, of all the men in the world, it makes perfect sense to me for the man I love the most, to fuck the woman I love the most, rather than some random stranger. And I know she wants you to, thats obvious to us both. I have seen the signs in her too. I would rather it be you than anyone else."

"Shit. This is so fucked up mate, we gotta stop now, its the fucking beer talking. You can't be fucking serious pal."

"I am deadly serious. I know you're hung. I know you are a good fuck, I have heard it from so many of the women you bedded back in the day. I want to hear and see her respond to your cock as it fills her soaking cunt and ploughs her hard. I want nothing more in this world."

He gulped. "Fucking hell mate. That's....fuck me...I don't know what to say."

"Oh that's easy..just say yes."

THE ACT

She came home about 45 minutes after our conversation. In truth she didn't; it was more like 45 minutes after the main revelation, but the conversation continued right up until the key turned in the lock. By then we were both resolved to make it happen.

We said "Hi" as she stuck her head round the door before sloping off to get changed in to her night wear, and grab a glass of wine before flouncing down on to the sofa in her usual spot between us, Dyl to her left, me to her right.

"What you two been up to then?" She asked.

"Nowt much, just watching some shite film, talking shit and swigging a few beers."

"What's it about?"

"We've only just put this one on, some medieval crap about gladiators and Romans and emperors."

"Sounds shit."

"Probably is, but it got 4 stars so we thought we'd have a butcher's."

In truth I had already seen the film, and had chose it for a particular scene about 15 minutes in, and because it was graphic, to all intent and purposes it was a high class porn flick.

We got cosy. She was definitely a little tipsy herself from her numerous glasses of Prosecco with the girls. Its what they always drink. Her body was even more relaxed in to the sofa than normal, like she was melting in to it. Her legs were apart a little, and we both gazed at her pussy in anticipation.

I noted Dyl was sitting especially close to her, their legs and thighs touching creating that little spark, from flesh on flesh contact of their legs. I saw her nipples peak through her top, at the proximity of him.

15 minutes or so later, the scene I was waiting for started. It was an orgy scene in a Roman brothel, with rich powerful husbands watching their wives fucked by slaves, or gladiators, while they jacked off, or screwed a female slave or hand maiden.

One of the central characters was being double teamed by two strange men.

I could smell her arousal. I know that sounds awful, but I could. I knew she was wet, I could smell her sex as she watched the wife take two big cocks at the same time, her pleasure obvious.

I leant in to her ear and whispered.

"Oh look, my ultimate fantasy on TV. Isn't that so fucking hot. Are you sure you wouldn't like to experience that, being taken by two men at once. One strangers big, fat hard cock, and my cock, or that of a another stranger, if you like?"

She didn't respond, but I knew I had touched a nerve.

"You can you know if you want to. And I know you'd love to take Dyl's shaft inside you, I have seen you parade yourself in front of him, and gaze longingly at his hard-on. And I know he wants to fuck you to. He told me as much just over an hour or so ago."

She was about to speak but I cut her off."

"Dyl, why don't you take your shorts off mate, show her what she's been craving."

So he did. He lifted up his ass cheeks off the sofa, and slid his shorts down his legs to his ankles then kicked them off, leaving him completely naked.

His giant, hard, prick sprang up to attention in front of her gaze and her eyes widened and glistened with lust.

"Take his cock in your hand and stroke it." I commanded.

She hesitated, but I knew she'd crumble in the face of such an impressive phallus.

The actress on the TV was now being DP'd and was moaning and wailing her pleasure, the sounds providing a soundtrack to our own pending performance.

Her left hand slowly reached across and her finger tips touched the bulbous, purple head of his thick 10 inch prick, and then gently traced their way to the hilt. I saw her shiver, and I saw Dyl close his eyes, as her deft touch sent tremors through his groin.

When he opened them again Di was looking him in the eyes, and could see his burning passion, his lust for her, his need for her and it urged her on. Her hand closed her fingers around his swollen, thick cock, finger tips barely meeting each other. His girth as impressive as his length.

"Oh yes baby, that feels so good...mmmm" said Dyl.

She looked round at me. I stared at her smiling, trying to reassure her that it was great, it was what I had dreamed of. To make certain she knew I had no plan to intervene, I released by own cock and began to stroke it in time to her own rhythm on Dyl's shaft.

She increased her speed. Furiously tugging his cock wanting to pleasure him.

"Suck his cock Di, put his cock in your mouth and suck him off til he cums."

She didn't hesitate this time, she leaned down in to his lap, and in twisting her torso raised her buttocks up slightly off the sofa, facing me.

I wasted no time and grabbed her shorts and yanked them down, off her arse, then slid them completely off her legs, leaving her arse and pussy exposed.

I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to slide my cock in to her wetness after 18 months of abstinence, I figured I would get away with it in the circumstances.

I don't think she was best pleased when she felt the tip of my cock part her labia, then my head and average length follow suite and sink deeper in to her cunt, but she didn't stop me. By now her head was gliding back and forth up and down Dyl's massive pole, sucking and licking and slurping and fisting him; desperate to make him cum, to spill his seed on her, or in her mouth.

She must have barely felt my cock slip effortlessly in and out of her, such was the sloppiness of her salivating vagina - her arousal in the extreme from the deliciousness of Dyl's meat and the anticipation of being taken by it.

I simply couldn't last long. The excitement of my cock actually being inside her again after so long, coupled to what was unfolding before my eyes, my wife sucking off my best mate, my bro, and her obvious appetite for the task blew my mind, and my cock.

But I didn't come inside her. I wanted that honour to belong to Dyl. I jerked my cock free of her cunt and spilled my seed on her ass cheeks and hip, with a massive groan. As I finished I saw Dyl clasp the back of Di's head holding her in place deep on his cock, then tense up as he pumped his load in to her mouth, covering her tonsils in his salty, creamy cum, and then deposit the after-shocks on her face and lips. She spluttered a little as rivers of jizz slid down her throat, but coped enough to take all that had been shot between her lips, and around her lips where her tongue could reach. She continued to milk him of any residue, as his hand eased off her head and his buttocks sank back in his seat.

"Fuck me that was hot." I said.

"This is going to be a great night for all of us. I can't wait to see you slide that fat cock in her Dyl and fuck her hard."

Diane stood up, looked at me and said dead pan "You took a liberty there Paul."

"How so? I mean I know we ain't been intimate for ages, and I don't do it for you anymore, but to be fair, my fantasy has not just been about you fucking other men and excluding me, but also me being part of a double team, or more. I was just living out one of them, another mans cock in your mouth while I fuck you."

"Yes, well now you can live out another one by sitting a watching instead. Now, I am going to clean your come off my arse, and my face and when I get back Dyl, that cock of yours had better be ready to fuck me."

I was taken aback. Dyl looked across at me sympathetically and when she'd left the room shrugged his shoulders at me. "Shit, sorry mate, if you like I can stop this now. It doesn't seem right to exclude you, it feels wrong mate."

"Are you fucking nuts?" I said.

"Oh don't get me wrong, I am a little pissed, but she is right too; hopefully she will let me join in later, once she has been ploughed by you. There is no fucking way you are not going to fuck her stupid pal. Not a chance. I want you to fuck her good. I want to hear her beg you not to stop. I want to hear her plead with you to seed her. There is no way I am missing that."

"Ok mate. Your call. Just remember you said all that ok, when the high is over, and the adrenaline has gone, remember you asked me."

"We're good mate, honestly, we are just dandy. Like I said it has to be you that does this first, your my brother mate, and you need this as much as I do, and so does she. This works for us all."

Dyl had stroked his cock back to semi hardness by the time Di returned and stood directly in front of him, still seated on the sofa.

"Oh, I see you need some more time."

"Its not time I need Di, its stimulus." And with that he leaned forward reached up with his free hand, sliding it between her legs to her still trimmed, mousy coloured bush and slid fingers in to her soft folds of skin.

She moaned as his fingers entered her, and parted her legs to give him easier access. His thumb honed in on her clit, rubbing it as his fingers explored her wetness. Her own hands were groping her breasts.

Dyl shuffled forward to the edge of the sofa and pulled her towards him. His mouth replaced his hand and he feasted on her bush, probing her with the tip of his tongue, hands clamped to her buttocks pulling her on to him.

He wanted more purchase on her, finding it hard to prise her apart with is tongue from the front, so he spun her around.

"Bend over, grab your ankles." He commanded and she obeyed, providing him with an unobstructed view of her dripping slot, and open access for his mouth and tongue.

He thrust his head between her butt cheeks, and began to eat her out, his tongue delving much deeper inside her quivering pussy, his nose practically rimming her asshole as he buried his face in her sex.

She purred like a kitten as his lips feasted on her, soaking her; tits rocking gently back and forth, suspended like stalactites beneath her bent-over torso.

"Oooh....Dyl, please fuck me now, stop toying with me, I need your fat cock inside me, I need to be fucked, I can't wait any longer, it's unbearable."

His cock was now raging hard, rising from his groin like a flag pole, and in truth he was also desperate to ram his length in to her glorious, hungry cunt.

He detached his mouth from her, his face soaked in her juices, and stood up behind her. She remained bent over, holding her ankles.

His cock was slid in to the valley of her fleshy butt, sliding back and forth in that guiding ridge a few times, intensifying the moment that the swollen head of his cock would be consumed by her.

He gripped his rod in his left hand and slapped it on her little star, nudging the tip at it, poking it, hinting at other possibilities down the line...then drew his hips back and lined up his meat spear with her pink, fleshy labia. It was glided back and forth a couple of times between those love curtains, the head splitting them slightly, drawing her open, and then he lunged forward, stretching her wide, and then continued to push deep, as far as he could go, almost balls deep. She gasped at the force of him, at the size of him, both in length and in girth.

I watched her face, her eyes, as he penetrated her and saw what I had imagined I would see a thousand times. Pure pleasure. Unadulterated, raw lust rose to the fore in her, as his cock was held momentarily buried within her.

"Fuck me Dyl, fuck me hard. I need to be dominated, I want to be your fuck toy, I need this so badly."

Dear god, who was this woman? Clearly she was more in need than I ever imagined.

Dyl glanced across at me as if for absolution, for final approval before pounding her, and I just grinned and nodded.

He withdrew, then slammed back in to her, long, hard but slow strokes at first, before increasing both speed and intensity until his thighs were smacking hard against her fleshy, but firm arse cheeks. Di's pussy was already gushing, not used to being serviced by such a massive cock; liquid poured from her soaking Dyl's shaft, balls and pubic area, running down both their legs and on to the hard, uncarpeted floor.

I was rapt. My cock fit to burst in my hand was being furiously tugged as I watched her appreciate every millimetre of him, watched her body spasm, quiver and push back hard on to him, to meet his powerful inbound strokes. The sounds from her mouth were beyond description, varied in pitch and tone but leaving no-one who may have heard them in any doubt that she was being taken to places never before encountered. She was feral.

Her mutterings increased, first muted, almost talking to herself, but then rose in volume as she neared her first climax. I noticed Dyl had introduced his thumb to her anus, pushing inside to the knuckle, providing her with a new and unexpected second level of thrill. It seemed to speed up her impending climax.

Clenched teeth whispered, "Oh my fucking god...that's so good, fuck, your cock is so big...so big....mmmmm...don't stop...please fuck me good....oh shit yes, that's it, give me that fucking cock...."

As she drew to climax she roared out loud "Nnnngh...coming, shit, coming....arrgh..nnngh shit, yes, fuck me yes....oh god, god, so good....so fucking gooooood". Which was followed by a big squeal as wave after wave of ejaculation ripped through her, her legs and buttocks shaking and twitching on his still thrusting cock. He did not pause, until her tremors subsided. I came as she did, getting off on the shear eroticism of watching my wife come on my best mates, my bros, impressive manhood.

He released her hips and withdrew; she stood and turned to face him, immediately pressing her body into his, crushing his erect cum soaked rod between them, kissing him ferociously, biting his lip, tongue-boxing with Dylan - her breathing more like panting, like an excitable bitch on heat. They broke off momentarily, as she stared deep in his eyes.

"That was so fucking good Dyl, I have never cum like that before, I want more." She remembered then that I was still there, and realised her words may hurt me by confirming my inadequacy, my inability to satisfy her for all the years we had been together. She turned her head with an apologetic look on her face, but I beat her to it.

"Its OK. Its not as if I hadn't realised that a long time ago is it, I mean its why we are here now, its why I wanted this to happen. As I said to Dyl, I would rather it be him than anyone else in the world who fucked you first. It was only a matter of time."

"First? So you're expecting there will be others?"

"Possibly, I mean it stands to reason I suppose. I kind of hope so, but it largely depends on you now and what you want. Of course you two could both decide to do the real dirty on me and shack up as a couple and fuck me over. I am counting on the fact that my brother, and my wife, would never do that to me - that they love me enough to know they can still fuck as often as they want, but that I am still your husband. And I always intend to be. The same applies if you want to broaden your wings now you have taken the leap, I mean you might want to try someone, or something else - a black cock, or fuck it, I don't know a woman. But whoever you fuck, I am going nowhere unless you decide that sex with other people isn't enough for you and you crave love from another person too."