Brother from Another Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm...well lets not run before we can walk eh? I mean I have only just taken that leap, and only been fucked one time by Dyl...but I do love you Paul, I love that fact that you want this for me, and want me to be me...but right now, all I can think about is this big, hard, impatient slab of meat throbbing against my stomach and how much I want it inside me again."

She reached down between them and gripped him, tugging his foreskin back and forth as she leant in to resume battle with his tongue and lips.

"Fuck me again." She whispered between kisses.

This time Dyl sat back down on the sofa, toward the middle, but off-centre. He pulled her forward as he sat, and she understood he wanted her to straddle him, and lower herself on to his mast and ride him cowgirl.

I knelt down behind her, watching intently as the head of his cock made contact with her well lubricated and stretched cunt, and was slowly swallowed by it, disappearing inch by inch in to her welcoming, expectant walls of warm flesh which gripped and squeezed him as it continued to fill her.

What a fucking amazing site that was. The vista became breathtaking as she began to bounce up and down on him, riding him, his hips and thighs rising slightly to match her rhythm, like a bucking bronco.

Dyl wrapped his arms around her back and pulled Di forward, so that her bouncing, ample breasts were within reach of his lips and tongue. He nibbled on her rock hard, sensitive nipples, as he thrust up to meet her and her groans and moans once again filled the room, slightly echoing off bare walls and floor. It sounded haunting.

My cock was once more rock hard. I stared intently at her exposed asshole, daring myself, willing myself to step in and claim it, as I had done so often in my fantasies. I could't resist. I knew I had to take the risk.

I quickly disappeared making a fake excuse about needing the loo, and left Di grinding herself on Dyl, squealing like a piglet, as her pussy once more gushed with fluid, drenching them both.

I found some baby oil, and smothered my cock in it. I ran back to the living room fearful I had missed the opportunity. I caught Dyl's eye and motioned for him to lie down on the sofa, and jiggled the bottle of oil behind Di's head so he hopefully got the drift.

He complied, and she remained impaled on him as he twisted them around so he could lie back. Once on his back, he pulled her down on him and hugged her, holding her down as he pounded her. How the fuck he hadn't come yet I don't know - the man had world class stamina.

Her asshole was there just waiting to be taken for the first time. I quickly dribbled some oil in the crease of her arse and let it run down to her tight butt hole and collect in a little pool. She didn't respond, she was too focussed on Dyl ploughing the life out of her pussy to notice.

I got on the sofa above and behind her, and lowered myself on to my haunches. Dyl slowed, then stopped so I had a static target, and I made contact and pushed, using my thumb to force the head of my cock in to that clamped, tight space.

Before she could react, or prevent it, my bellend was vacuumed in to the black hole. She winced. "What the fuck..ow, that stings, who said you could fuck my ass. Shiiittt." She drew the word out as my cock nudged in a little further.

"Well you know damn well this is another of my favourite fantasies, you being DP'd and I am always the one in your ass."

Dyl had began to slowly fuck her again. As I sank slowly deeper I could feel him through the thin wall of skin between vagina and colon. No idea what its called, but I can tell you it felt un-fucking-real.

"You...are...a...cheeky...opportunistic....ow...oooooh....liberty taking bastard...woah, fucking hell, shit ...mmmm"

She cursed me more, and muttered under her breath as my cock continued to stretch her virgin hole, but what she didn't do was tell me to stop.

It was so fucking tight in there, my cock felt as if it was being compressed in one of those sleeves that has all the air removed, to shrink-wrap the contents. I found a steady pace, moving in time and competition with Dyl's cock plundering her cunt through that slim, veiled wall.

Her outbursts became louder, her moans, groans and squeals rising in pitch and in decibels as our cocks served her up a large dose of nirvana. It wasn't long before she was coming, screaming out as her orgasm exploded and tore through her, shredding every nerve in her body, as we continued to screw her hard.

I came in her asshole just as she was on the way down from the rollercoaster of her ejaculation, and as I withdrew I witnessed her sphincter squeeze out my seed like a tube of toothpaste, and come to rest in the little cup of her ass.

Having moved away from her, up off the sofa, Dyl took the opportunity to change position also. He asked her to spin around in to reverse cowgirl; her back to him.

He pulled her backwards in to him, providing me with an unfettered view of his masterful exploitation of her sloppy, cum soaked pussy as he slid his length mercilessly back and forth, building to yet another orgasm.

I watched for a while, wondering if my own seed had now seeped from her arse and was being smeared and rubbed in to her buttocks and his pubes, as she ground and squirmed on his cock.

To give him a little rest, he pushed her forward so she had to do the work by moving herself up and down his shaft, fucking herself. She leant forward, gripping his ankles and writhed on his impaled meat, jiggling her butt as she bounced slightly, her tits swaying freely, nipples rock hard and angry.

My cock was twitching back to life again, slowly standing to attention as I watched her pleasure herself riding him, desperate to feel him deposit his seed deep inside her.

When it stood fully erect, I took advantage of her again. I strode to the couch, gripped her head and forced my cock in to her parted mouth as it let out another soft moan. She only realised after it was fully buried in her throat, that it had come straight from fucking her ass. She tried to free herself of it, to spit it out, but I held her head fast - deep throating her, making her take it.

Her hands reached up for mine, and tried to prise them off her head. I waited for a few more seconds, then let go of her head, and she immediately withdrew her mouth from my cock.

"You dirty, sick fuck...Jesus...thats so fucking wrong, you are fucking out of order, bastard."

She was furious, and to be fair, I did feel very guilty about what I had done, I was too wrapped up in what was going on, and overstepped.

"Sorry, Di.....you're right....I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

"No, it fucking won't cos that's you fucking done, for tonight anyway. Now fuck off and let me fuck Dyl."

Dyl, looked at me as if to ask what he should do, hinting he was uncomfortable being put between us.

"OK, fair enough...I guess I had that coming. Treat her right Dyl, and sorry again Di."

With that I left them to it. But I did not leave the room, or leave them alone when they decided to take it to the bedroom. The only time they were alone is when they decided to shower before continuing, but in truth they just multi-tasked by fucking and washing at the same time. I could hear them. Or should I say, I could hear Di.

I sat there for hours, and lost track of just how many times I stroked my cock and shot my load, but also of how many times she orgasmed, and in comparison how many times Dyl came too. He came inside her and on her breasts, lips, mouth, ass - everywhere. It was certainly not as much as either of us, but he still left his calling card alright. He was a fucking machine.

Eventually, they were too exhausted to fuck anymore and we all slept together, naked, in our queen sized bed, with Di between us.

I awoke the next morning to see Di and Dyl in the 69 position, starting where they left off the night before. He eventually fucked her missionary style, pinning her legs back to her head and hammering down in to her; before we got up for breakfast, and to get on with working on the house.

In the end, the renovation work took a few weeks longer than expected because every time they got horny, they would stop for a fuck break, wherever they were. I watched him fuck her from behind in the kitchen, and up against the wall in the narrow hallway, and all places in between. It got to the stage that she wore no underwear at all, but still wore that mini denim skirt, so every time she bent forward she advertised her cunt - and Dyl could just never resist buying.

I was allowed to play most times, but was under a strict warning about what was not acceptable; but much to my delight discovered that anal was not off the menu. It seemed she loved being DP'd.

By the end of the job, she was already talking about introducing another cock to the party, so she could have one for each hole. Something both Dyl and I were pretty keen on, especially as she had mentioned trying a black cock.

But that's another chapter.