Brother Helping Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taylorsam
taylorsam
1,357 Followers

Anna parted her lips and took Jeremy's cock into her mouth. Jeremy moaned as Anna sucked his cock. After a short time sucking, she looked back up at Jeremy. "I think it's ready."

Anna moved off his dick getting on her back, readying herself for Jeremy's cock. Jeremy got over Anna and slowly pushed his dick into her pussy. Unlike the other times they attempted to make a baby, Anna was responding to the cock pumping in and out of her pussy. Jeremy was trying hard to keep his focus on Anna and her reactions. He wanted to be sure she orgasmed before he deposited his seed.

Jeremy found that kissing her hard nipples increased her moaning and squirming. Her small tits were very sensitive to Jeremy's kisses. Anna's breathing became heavy and her hips began to buck. "Yes, yes, I'm cumming," Anna moaned.

Jeremy pumped faster bringing himself to the edge. He grunted, driving his cock as far into Anna's pussy as he could. He shook, shooting his semen deep inside Anna. With his cock still in her, he lifted up so Anna could slide a pillow under her ass. He started to move off to pull his dick out of her.

Anna reached to hold Jeremy tight. "Please stay inside me for a moment." Anna pushed her lips to Jeremy's. "Thank you," she said, kissing him passionately.

After a few minutes, Anna released her grip on Jeremy and let him slide out of her to lay next to her on the bed. "Wait a minute. Jeremy, if Macy didn't tell you that we agreed to dispense with the rules did she tell you about her idea of 'fair is fair'?"

"Fair is fair? What does that mean?" Jeremy asked.

"Oh shit, she didn't talk to you about it either. She said that if it was fair for you and me to have sex, it was only fair that she and Jackson have sex. I think they were going back to your house and she was going to offer herself to your brother. He didn't know about it either. Are you mad?" Anna said.

"I have to admit that it is logical. I am lying naked in my brother's bed having just had great sex with his wife. It is a little hard for me to complain that he is having sex with my wife. Are you okay with them fucking?"

"To be honest, going into tonight I was not very happy that your wife was going to have sex with my husband. I so desperately want to be a mom that I figured that was the sacrifice I had to make. Now I have a different opinion. We had great sex that I let myself enjoy. It doesn't change how I feel about my husband. It was as Macy put it, 'just sex with a purpose'. I just hope he feels the same way and making your wife orgasm too."

"All I know is that I'm excited about the 'just sex with a purpose' we are going to have for the next few days."

taylorsam
taylorsam
1,357 Followers
12