Brother in-law Get His Way Pt. 01

Story Info
Brother in-law took me by surprise and I loved it.
2.3k words
4.29
48.7k
63

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional mind control, rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*****

My name is Mary, and I've been married for 10 years to John. I have a younger sister called Marion, married to a younger man, Heber.

My marriage is in trouble at the moment; my husband is an excellent human being, kind and considerate. I guess I am the problem - I complain too much and I am never satisfied, although, in reality, I guess I should consider myself happily married. Our sexual life is a reasonable one, but lately, because of the constant fighting among ourselves, the intimate activity has decreased considerably.

My sister, on the other hand, is married to a very masculine, strong and tall individual. He is also an asshole - too sure of himself, always correct (in his mind) and all in all, very hard to deal with. We are not close, although, since I was dating my husband, I always felt that he would like to remove my panties if he had the chance. My sister married more or less at the same time I did; therefore, Heber has been my Brother in law for 10 years as well.

One week, I went to my sister's farm with her husband to stay away from my home for a couple of days. My husband and I had been fighting again, and I thought my marriage was almost finished. I was emotionally broken, sad, feeling bad with myself and, as soon as we arrived at the farm, I took a strong sleeping pill for resting and tried to forget about everything. I changed into a comfortable nightgown and laid in bed, sleeping almost immediately.

My sister had to go to the market in a nearby town and my brother-in-law, Heber, stayed at the farm to work on the improvements he was doing in different installations.

As soon as Marion left, my brother-in-law walked in front of my room and, curious as he always was, opened the door. Because of my drugged state, he was greeted with a beautiful view of my body, with thin underwear covering it and my nightgown completely up.

During all those years of family relationship, I knew he was up to no good with me. I knew he wanted to have me. I never thought too much of it since this fit perfectly with his macho approach in life and I just did not care too much for him, anyway.

What I did not know was that he was bolder than I thought. I was laying down on the bed, belly up, with my legs slightly open, arms up. As soon as he saw my state, he approached me, and, carefully, fingered me under my panties. Slowly and carefully, he lightly touched my pussy and then my clitoris. He spread my legs so he could have a better access and, with a second finger, penetrated one inch of the vulva, doing a slow movement of in and out.

He kept doing those movements for a few minutes, while getting more and more aroused himself. I can only imagine how excited he must have gotten; finally he had his sister-in-law, almost naked and passed out for him to play with for a few hours.

At that moment, I was still completely asleep, entirely drugged, but my body started responding to the stimulus. My pussy got wet, and I started moaning. In my mind, I was having a great time, finding a pleasure that, for a long time, I did not have.

As Heber continued, he could feel I was about to come, since the moaning was getting louder and the hips movement were more intense; his finger had already completely penetrated the channel of my vagina and he was massaging vigorously the G point.

He could not take it anymore, just fingering me; making sure he was quick, he removed his pants and started fucking me. Carefully, softly, but penetrating completely into my soaked pussy.

My sister had told me that Heber was endowed, but I guess she did not want to make me jealous... Instead of my husband's regular 6 inches, his penis was a large 9 inch tool that was stretching my channel and filling me with a pleasure I have never known before.

I had been sleeping so far, and finally came - an orgasm felt in my dreams and in my body. Heber reduced his speed but, slowly but surely, started the in-out movement again. It was then that I started to wake up. Not really wake up. I was dazing; I was not sure what was going on. All I knew was that I felt wonderful, happy, relaxed and very, very aroused.

With semi-open eyes, I recognized Heber and said: "Heber... what... what is going on... why are you here?" In fact, the words did not come like this... I was panting, moaning, I was barely able to say one complete sentence, much less understand what was going on around me.

And then, with no warning, I had the strongest orgasm I have ever had or could imagine it to be possible. I hold Heber's arms tight, pressed my thighs against his hips and loudly moan: " arrrrgghhhh....my goooooodddddd... this is soooo goooodddd.....".

As soon as I contracted my vagina muscles around Heber's pole, it was not possible for him to hold it anymore. He exploded inside of me, sending an incredible volume of sperm and fluids. I guess he is probably one of those high testosterone individuals that have a huge production of semen.

After almost one minute, without saying a word, Heber took his pole from inside of me, stood up, and left. I was still half asleep, half dazed. I was not sure what to make of that situation. I was so relieved with the rush of adrenaline and dopamine that, together with the effect of the sleeping pills, I just went to sleep again, without caring to properly cover my body with my panties... I just turned around and came back to my dreams.

After a few hours, I woke up with the sound of movements in the house, and food being prepared.

As I stood up, an enormous quantity of fluids erupted from my pussy. It was then that I realized Heber had really fucked me. Strangely enough, I was not feeling angry or betrayed. I knew I should have felt like I was raped, but the truth is that I had loved it. I had not wanted to do it. I did not plan on doing it again, but it had been wonderful, I was forced to admit. Maybe the whole experience provided me with a sexual relief that I so badly needed in my marriage. I was convinced that it had been a type of therapy. My brother-in-law was still an asshole, but, in this specific case, it helped a lot. It had been years since I felt so lightheaded and with no worries or complaints.

I took a shower and prepared to meet my BIL and my sister. They were in the large dining room that led to a varanda, with a beautiful view of the mountains where the sun was setting. I said hi; we talked and went to dinner. My BIL was acting like nothing happened and so was I. It was business as usual; well, maybe not as usual - I felt happier than my usual self. I have had a huge tension relief, and it was showing in my way of speaking and dealing with people. My sister even said: "This sleep has made you turn into another person! You look so relaxed and happy".

I could not avoid looking at my BIL, and noticed that he had a very slight smirk on his face. I must confess I almost laughed at the situation and, in an indecent way, I felt an accomplice to a farce, together with Heber.

We finished our meal, talked a little longer but, as we always did when on the farm, went to bed early. I might be wrong, but I think, for the first time, have heard my sister moaning while being fucked by her husband.

In the next day, I was alone in the barn, reading a book on a large sofa that was located right in front of the horse arena. On the other side of this arena was my sister's office, where she was working online. Without me noticing it, my BIL arrived, sat by my side and started rubbing his fingers in my pussy, while, at the same time, raising my dress and putting the panties to the side in order to have clear access to my pleasure area. I was so taken by surprise that I said nothing at first, nor did I move, looking at him with eyes open and dumbfounded expression.

He said: "Yesterday was wonderful, but now I want to do it with you understanding what's going on..."

I finally recovered myself and, although still with his finger in my pussy, said: "Heber, no way! I am not betraying my husband and sister. It was an accident. Stop this right now!"

"Haven't you seen the messages I sent you?" he asked.

Those fingers were having the effect he desired. I answered him, with my voice hoarse already.

"No, what messages?"

Still trying to avoid his fingers in my pussy, with no success, since that strong bull was holding me down on the sofa, I checked my WhatsApp. Then I saw it! He filmed everything that had happened the day before. It was edited in such a way that it looked like I was loving fucking him (and, really, I was).

I immediately understood what he meant. He was blackmailing me. Either I submit or else.

"I will tell my sister..." I said defensively.

"Go on, tell her... For years I have been telling her how you seem to desire me... I think you would really damage the relationship between you guys if you try this move, but, be my guest." said Heber with a smirk in his face.

At that point, I could not deny it anymore. The fingering in my pussy was having the effect of confusing my mind and making me totally aroused. I still tried one last time.

"Heber, please, you don't have to do it..."

He simply did not answer. He raised my butt, put me on all fours on the sofa and, with a swift movement, opened his pants and inserted his penis into my pussy.

It was a strange sensation... I was wet, which meant that his huge tool entered swiftly. It was a warm and beautiful day, which meant that the ambiance was comfortable, I could see, behind the barn's grill, my sister still working, I was on all fours, being fucked by a man I had known for years and never thought as a lover.

I could sense the pleasure increasing inside of me. I was not immovable any longer. My body wanted that dick. I did not want to betray my husband, but I was being blackmailed... I was doing it only to protect him from the truth... who was I fooling? I loved it! I had never had such a great dick inside of me! And those strong hands on my hips. I was lost.

I started moaning and Heber knew, at that moment, that he had the control, that he owed me. He put his fingers in my mouth and pulled my head behind, like I was a fish with a hook in my mouth. I loved it! I was being treated like the whore I was. With the other hand, he slowly inserted a finger in my butthole.

"Say you want this finger, Mary, say it!"

"Please Heber, don't make me do it... leave me...". Said I in a futile attempt to maintain the appearance of the old Mary, the respectable one.

He started moving his finger in my butthole... together with his huge penis movements, it dissolved any trace of rationality I might still have had.

"Fuck my ass with your finger, Heber". What was I doing? Have I surrendered completely?

"This pussy is mine now. Say it!"

"This pussy is yours, Heber", I said as he completely inserted his finger in my ass. I loved it! I was being double fucked.

As he fucked me and I felt my asshole penetrated in tandem, I could see my sister working. "How lucky she was... all those years being fucked by this marvelous stupid bull...". It sounds kinky, and it was, but I was having the revenge from my husband's negligence; all those years with mediocre sex were now behind me - I will have everything, I want all the dick I can have.

I could not resist any longer and came... hard, as the bitch I was.

"Ohhhh... fuck me Heber, fuck your woman... fuckkkk meeeee...".

It did not take long, and he came as well; again depositing a huge quantity of fluids inside of me. And then it hit me - I was not on the pill! I cannot tell if I felt desperate, which I did in the first seconds, or secretly happy. "Fuck that... if I have a baby, John will raise it... I want the best of both worlds...". I was definitely a changed woman...

"This is only the beginning. I owe your sister and you from now on. I will have you when I want. You love it! Do not deny it! "

"Yesss..." was all I could muster to say

As a final act of dominance, he held the back of my head and kissed me; I could only kiss him back, moving eagerly with my tongue on his tongue and wondering how wonderful it was to be sexually dominated by such a specimen.

I saw him walk away and i thought to myself: "is it bad? Was it maybe a solution for my wedding? I am certainly happier and more relaxed." She knew she should have felt ashamed, guilty, and she was having a hard time understanding why she was not.

It was the first time Mary was in the hands of a very, very masculine man. She did not know yet it was only the beginning.