Brother in-law Get His Way Pt. 02

Story Info
Her husband accepted her having her BIL.
1.7k words
3.31
17.3k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Mary was taken by her brother-in-law in his farm, she became a calmer, happier version of herself. Her relationship with her husband John changed completely, for the better.

They started making love again, going out and having good calm conversations. She remembered why she had fallen in love with him in the first place.

But the memories of her BIL's dick lingered on. She had never looked for him any more, and he seemed to have forgotten her and their mutual experience. "Well, that's for the best", she reasoned.

But something changed in the way she had sex with her partner. She started playing cuckold games with him. She would start to ask him how much he would have liked to see her with other men, sucking their cocks, until the point she started calling him "Herbert" (as an alias for her "lover") - this name was close enough to Heber for her plan - to make him want her, eventually, to allow her to fuck Heber. It evolved like this for months, a small step at a time. First, just the introduction of the idea, until to the point where she would make him beg for her to fuck "Herbert" in front of him.

She was enjoying it too - she was not sure if it was the manipulation or the fact that she already had fucked another man, not only another man, but someone close to her husband. She felt a bit dirty, but it only increased the excitement and arousal.

Furthermore, she would eventually, during the day, at any time, start masturbating her husband and make him say that he wanted her to suck someone else's cock. He loved it! He would be so hard, he would come so strong. In reality, it had done wonders for their sexual relationship, and she planned to continue to act on those fantasies.

There was not one time, in their new sexual adventures, that the theme wouldn't be her fucking another man, especially "Herbert", the new invention of their role-playing. She was making her husband masturbate, suck her soles and beg her for her to have another man's dick inside of her.

But enough is enough... She knew she was only buying time; of course she was trying to make the best of her marriage and tried to make her husband as happy as possible, but there was no denying. Most of the time, she was thinking about Heber's dick.

Finally, there would be a family and friends event where Mary would meet Heber in the beach house.

John and Mary arrived in the morning and immediately met with Marion and Heber. The morning went smoothly with the usual distance between her and her lover, until both of them met, alone, in a room upstairs, while collecting some sunscreen.

"It's been a while..." she said.

"Did you miss me...?" said Heber, smirking.

"Not particularly... Would you mind applying this sunscreen on my back?" she lied....

As he started rubbing her back with the cream, he approached her and, while touching her lower back, whispered in her ear: "I think you want to suck my cock..." and, with warm hands, started touching and massaging her buttocks. "Heber... no..." she said.

But he already knew that she wanted to be his woman again.

He was loving having that large, muscled ass in his hands and started to move her bikini to the side and, lightly touching her butthole.

"Heber... please... no..." tentatively tried her... without really meaning it.

"Stop pretending, Mary; you are mine, and you know it..."

"My husband is down below... somebody may come upstairs and see us..."

"So we'd better move fast and swiftly."

With the other hand he proceeded to masturbate Mary under the front part of the bikini, touching her clitoris and, with the other finger, inserting it in her vagina. He could feel she was already getting wet.

"Heber... no.... This is too dangerous... ohhhhh... My god..."

"Do you like it, Mary? I bet you missed me... Have you been thinking about my cock while you fucked John?"

"Damn!" She thought. "He knows he has me under his spell...". And, much sooner than she expected, she came.

"Ohhhh.... Heber.... Oh my god, Heber..."

"Suck my cock, Mary."

Mary did not know herself as a submissive woman, but she really wanted that dick in her mouth and acquiesced, starting to hungrily suck his penis, feeling it getting bigger in her mouth with that beautiful cock head growing. Apparently she had done a great job because, in no time, he came and filled her throat with the delicious juice.

"I think you were missing me too..." said her jokingly...

They arranged themselves quickly and went down to meet everyone else. "Hopefully no one noticed" thought Mary.

That night, Mary finally did the role playing with John, including Heber. She was not sure if because of the similarity of names with "Herbert" or because it was already in John's mind, he accepted it with pleasure, eager to see his wife say Heber's name when she was being fucked.

"Fuck me Heber... fuck me..." said Mary to John, while he, happily, lived the fantasy. Mary couldn't be more satisfied.

After this reunion, Heber and Mary would message each other constantly and meet in different places. She could not admit it to herself, but she was falling for him and needed him physically more and more. It was, for sure, an abusive relationship. He would smack her, call her names, fuck her ass, make her scream and say things, but, she loved it anyway, maybe even more because of the humiliation.

The games with John were getting more and more real; she asked him to send a provocative photo of her to Heber, pretending it was by mistake. At another opportunity she passed really close to Heber, in front of John, letting her hand touch ever so slightly his cock. Heber, of course, was aware of those games, but pretending to be the good guy that would never touch his sister-in-law.

Finally, one night, during a very hot cuckolding session, when John was hard as a rock, almost coming, she proposed that she would, for real, suck Heber's cock. She would, very quickly, during a dinner or family event, eat Heber's dick... she promised she would do it only one time.

To her surprise, John acquiesced immediately. He was so into the cuckolding fantasy, and trusting his wife so much that this would be for both of them, that he forgot the risks of such an action.

Therefore, in the coming week, while both couples were in the beach house again she was looking for the perfect opportunity; at some point Mary noticed that Heber had gone upstairs; she slightly touched John's dick exciting him and finally said... "Heber is upstairs... Do you want me to suck his dick?". John was a bit reluctant... Mary then got him by the hand, brought him to a corner in the house and proceeded to jerk him off. She again asked him: "Can I suck Heber's cock?"; this time John said an emphatic: "Yes, go upstairs and suck his cock for me...".

Mary did not lose the chance. She went upstairs and, sure enough, there was Heber with a smirk on his face. "Did he agree with you sucking my cock?"

"Yes, he did..." said a smiling Mary

"So let's not waste this opportunity..." said Heber, while already removing his dick from his trousers.

Mary kneeled immediately and started sucking that wonderful cock of her BIL, knowing that, this time, her husband was aware of her moves and, better yet, anxious to know about it.

"Take some pictures, Heber..." said Mary, already devising the plan to make John become even more her favourite cuckold husband.

After they finished, Heber, they quickly went downstairs and Heber sent her a few pictures.

"...and...?" asked the anxious John.

"As you wished my lord..." answered a smiling Mary

"You mean... you really did it?"

"Yes, and you will know all about it tonight."

John was so anxious to know about it that both he and Mary left earlier. He was excited, aroused but, at the same time, afraid of what they had done. Was it too far? Is having too much pleasure wrong? Is there a limit?

As they arrived home, he had his cock hard as a rock... they immediately went to bed and undressed.

Mary slowly started telling John what happened, fantasising a bit about the story in order to appear that Heber was surprised, guilty and in doubt.

As she was telling him about Heber's cock in her mouth, she started jerking John off and, slowly, touching her finger ever so slightly in his butthole.

"I want to fuck you" Said John...

"Not today darling... today, you are mine, to pleasure and to be mine..." answered maliciously Mary.

She continued her story, making John have a clear picture of Heber's cock in her mouth, while slowly touching John's dick. Then she started showing the photos. John was aroused, as he probably had never been in a long time. Mary was now inserting half an inch of her finger in John's ass, while making sure he was not paying too much attention and was fascinated by the photos and by the jerking off.

He finally came hard, all on Mary's face, to his delight.

From that night on, she would continue to send different photos from her encounters with Heber, including the new challenge, Heber fucking her.

John seemed more and more fascinated with the role playing and with Mary's escapades. He completely lost inhibitions and was accepting to be fucked by Mary's fingers, while being jerked off and sucking Mary's feet. In fact, he was not fucking Mary any longer, but coming strong while watching photos and videos of Mary's adventures, while she described the different things she had done with Heber.

John did not care any longer when or for how long Mary was absent, as long as she called him and sent videos of her fucking with Heber. He fully comprehended that Heber was her bull now, and he was only her husband. He would masturbate watching his wife with him; eventually Mary would masturbate him as well, or even suck his dick. Sometimes she would send videos and talk during those, while John was jerking off.

The simple truth is that Mary and Heber got addicted to each other and John got addicted watching his wife being fucked by another man, jerking off and, sometimes, being ass manipulated by his beloved partner.