All Comments on 'Brother Jerks While I "Sleep"'

by Nokterno

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sooo fucking hot! I would love to read more about these two

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dumb not consistent in the story, parents built addition but you end share bedroom again what?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sick and hot at the same time.

A family with the resources to build a home theater force siblings to share a room? Sounds like mom and dad want their kids fucking one another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story!!! Finished off like an 18 year old

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Plot twist: he knew you knew

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. I followed along came with them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good premise.

But lacks details that would make it really erotic. As it is, it's just a list of things that hapened. No explanation about exactly he was thinking/feeling as he rubbed one out. Did he say/ehisper anything? Did he comment on the bodies of his sister and her friend in a bikini? What? Was it about her tits? Wondering what they looked like? Wanting to touch them? Feels them? Lick them? Suck them? Titty-fuck them?

Did she want him to do any of that? Or other things?

How, exactly, did she masturbate? Was it all external? Mostly clit? Finger insertion? One-handed or two-handed? Is she shaved? Hairy? Trimmed? Did she play with her breasts and nipples while fingering her pussy?

Three stars.

NHyuman80NHyuman80almost 3 years ago

I think a good follow up would be some fantasies about him that I assume you’ve had.

sp9983sp9983almost 3 years ago

Plain and vanilla. She should have quit pretending, and either given him a hand job, or a blow job. And then that would have led to more.

NokternoNokternoalmost 3 years agoAuthor

This is my account of what actually happened to the best of my ability to remember. I could make stuff of to make it spicier but then it wouldn't be a true story, now would it?

HornyHub54HornyHub54almost 3 years ago

Great story. I would have liked to see them do more; mutual masturbation, oral sex, even fuck. But I realize the author said true story, so left it as it happened.

Things do happen between brothers and sisters and many sisters have caught brothers masturbating. Mine sure did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love the story. I love tht they didn’t have sex. It’s completely believable which made me tht much more horny reading it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The comments here are idiotic. What part of "this is a true story" can't people grasp? Everyone should be thanking her for sharing, instead of complaining that this non-fiction isn't as erotic or detailed as their favorite fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was amazing, you are so naughty and it's very arousing, i love secretive erotic moments like that. I enjoy hearing about other siblings being a bit incestuous but i don't actually feel that way toward any of my own, it's a strange one lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You should actually seduce and and let him fuck you. You'll find that you won't regret it, even it's only 1 time. And then tell him that you know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love to know what happened on the next holiday sleep over, and have the brother satisfy your horniness. But yes do a bit more details.

SarahCarrySarahCarryover 2 years ago

Its lovely memory...

i had same happened to me with a little change in it...

You spoke my heart out

Bravo

NokternoNokternoalmost 2 years agoAuthor

For those that don't understand why I didn't have my own bedroom anymore, let me clarify;

I had already moved away from home and my parents knew there was no chance of me moving back in. With a soon to be "empty nest," can you really blame them for doing some upgrades on the house and using my old room as something other than an empty bedroom?

Sorry I didn't fuck my brother, But this was a true story with as many details as I could remember without making it long winded and boring or "hotter" and fake.

For those that showed appreciation for my story, I thank you.

CcatoneCcatoneover 1 year ago

It is a joy to be surprised by the story's ending as well the plot so real, that also is kind of an exciting conclusion that is open ending to a story. I have many comments over the past, there are going to be some errors, and redundancy, some questionable, some outlandish, over the top, to the point of skipping paragraphs or just quit reading. My comments as I see should be a bit of helpful insight and inspiration to improve their skills. I suggest to the authors read comments that you deemed to be helpful, and let them know that you have. Being anonymous and extremely critical is contemptible. It is like a food critic, their tastes and can improve their overall business. Successful critics have built their reputation on facts and constructive criticism.

NokternoNokternoover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Ccatone. I tried to keep the details as close to what really happened while also staying within the rules of the website. Some people noticed some inconsistencies... all I can say is that although I had to make a few edits in the timeline, everything in this story did actually happen and I purposely chose not to add anything fake. Writing this story out for other people to read was cathartic for me.

hellotomboyhellotomboyabout 1 year ago

Be honest, did you like your brothers big dick and if you got the chance would you have sucked it?

OseekerOseekerabout 1 year ago

Feeling yourself being cummed on...Nobody would enjoy or tolerate that...

NokternoNokterno11 months agoAuthor

Oseeker don't knock it til you try it

OneLongSchlongOneLongSchlong11 months ago

VERY hot! Nokterno I agree with you. Although I’m the giver & not the taker. I love to cum on hotties faces & titties.

Kicker1826Kicker1826about 1 month ago

Super sexy! Loved the detail and how hot it was!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous