Brother Lover Sister Wife

Story Info
Husband shared with wife’s best friend.
3.8k words
4.3
36.2k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before her divorce, Natalie and her husband Nick did everything with Lane and Laura. She couldn't imagine having closer friends. Yet, several years after the fiery end to her marriage the two had become family. Laura was as much sister as best friend and Lane played the role of protective older brother and was a better role model to her 2 young boys than Nick could ever be.

Their adventure started when Natalie was contacted last minute to represent her company at a trade show in New Orleans during the tail end of Mardi Gras. Lodging, meal per diems, and a mileage reimbursement was too good an opportunity to pass up and having two extra drivers for the 10-hour trip was a nice perk.

The three friends left Thursday after work, sharing a hotel room outside of Memphis before finishing the drive on Friday morning. Driving through downtown New Orleans, the group faced rerouting and long stops for various walking parades. Natalie was giving driving directions to Lane from the back seat.

"Turn right at the next intersection," Natalie instructed.

Lane looked at her in the rearview mirror before saying, "it's a one-way going the other direction."

Natalie looked out the front window to verify he wasn't teasing her. When she looked back at him in the mirror she caught his eyes shoot-up to meet hers. She'd caught him looking at her chest. Not that it was a surprise. Flirty sexual tension was a staple for their group of friends and Natalie was wearing a low cut blouse paired with a demi style push-up bra. Neither did well concealing her perky B-cup breasts. The ensemble was one of her favorites, in spite of, or if she was being honest, because it occasionally allowed the crest of a dark areola to peek into view which garnered her significant male attention.

Grabbing the side of either front bucket seat, Natalie pulled herself forward, feigning a more intentional look at the one-way street. Her actual intention was more devious. This position had the same effect as a woman trying to touch her elbows behind her back, chest forward. Glancing to the rear view mirror she saw her own cleavage on display, both areolas nearly half risen from the bra's cobalt-blue horizon, one nipple threatening escape.

"Eyes on the road," horn boy, "Laura teased her husband when she noticed the objects of his attention.

"Busted!" Natalie laughed accusingly while sitting back and adjusting her top back to PG.

It took another half-hour of crawling slowly and back-tracking before they pulled into the private drive of their temporary residence.

"Holy shit," exclaimed Laura. "I expected a hotel."

Natalie explained that her boss regularly attends this trade show and books this space every year, but had a family emergency which was why she was attending in the first place.

"To family emergencies," Lane exclaimed, holding an imaginary drink in the air.

Lane played bellhop, following the two women up a flight of outdoor stairs to the door of the apartment. Inside was a studio-style apartment with a small kitchenette with bar, a sofa, king-sized bed, and a few small pieces of furniture. Behind sheer curtains, was a set of large glass doors which opened onto a small balcony over the street.

"Now that's a shower," exclaimed Natalie from the doorway of the bathroom. Lane and Laura joined her in the doorway to peer upon a glass box the size of some bathrooms. At the center was a 2 foot square overhead shower and on each wall were separate shower heads and faucets. A separate wooden door led to a private toilet.

It didn't take long for the three friends to settle in, a bit longer for the two women who were intent on freshening their makeup which allowed Lane to mix up some drinks. Seven-and-seven was the drink of choice for the weekend and after everyone finished their drink, to-go cups were filled and the group hit the street mid-afternoon.

The afternoon was filled by shopping, sight-seeing, walking parades and bar stops throughout the French Quarter. As night fell, the streets were filled with a party atmosphere with less than subtle adult-themed undertones. Natalie and Laura garnered beads from strangers and had avoided having to "earn" them by exposing their breasts.

"Look at those!" declared Natalie enviously looking up to a man holding several necklaces made with near golf ball-sized pink beads. He noticed Natalie and Laura looking in his direction and held the beads out higher. Both women pointed and nodded enthusiastically. The man responded with the universal signal for "show me your boobs." The women shook their heads but pleaded, a technique that had proven successful so far. This man was not so generous. Other women were paying their dues and his wares were dwindling. Facing the loss of a trinket Natalie and Laura now needed, the two pulled down their tops exposing bare flesh.

Laura and Natalie had always intended on flashing for beads during this trip and had openly talked about it. The day-drinking had relaxed their inhibitions significantly and the flash was more of a short show which featured both women baring their breasts and shaking them like the original girls gone wild until their beads were on their way.

Lane was only one of many men, and at least a couple women appreciating the display. Both women were beautiful and garnering some attention. Natalie was petite and dark featured with an olive complexion. Her tits were between an A and B cup, tipped with very dark and excited nipples ringed by matching quarter-sized rings. Laura was a blonde, more shapely with boobs that were B+ in size made up of creamy flesh capped with light pink nipples and areolas proportionally larger than Natalies.

Garnished with their new, large, pink beads, Natalie and Laura beamed with pride as they weaved down a crowded Bourbon Street trailed by a watchful Lane. Many more men holding beads from balconies unsuccessfully tried to coax the two women to bare their breasts although Natalie and Laura still appreciated the attention.

Just before midnight the three found themselves in front of their apartment and after a short conversation, decided to call it a night.

"I'll take the couch," Lane offered in a voice pleading for an alternative offer. None was given so he pulled a pillow from the bed and a blanket from the corner of the room. Both girls started undressing before he made it to the couch, pants, shirts, and bras flung teasingly toward him before the two near-naked women slid simultaneously beneath a sheet.

"Your turn," teased Laura.

"Yes please," echoed Natalie.

At the ladies request, Lane first pulled off his t-shirt, swinging it above his head then tossing it in their direction to some playful hoots.

"Now the pants," Natalie breathed in her best seductive voice.

Lane obliged, and sailed them across the room.

Natalie was intently focused on Lane's crotch, staring at his thick, semi-hard cock stretching the tight boxer briefs until he turned and flipped out the light sending the room into darkness. As Lane stumbled back to the couch Natalie said aloud, "your husband has a boner."

"I just watched two sexy women get naked and climb into bed together," Lane said in response, settling into his makeshift bed.

"We're not naked," argued Lane's wife.

"I am," Natalie teased.

A moment later Lane started when something hit him in the face. His cock ached as he breathed in the scent of Natalie's panties.

***

Lane woke, ran, got back, and jumped in the shower all before the ladies rolled out of bed. The long, hot shower wasn't enough to wash away the aches caused by a restless night on an uncomfortable sofa.

"Laura," Lane called after he shut off the shower, "can you bring me a towel?"

Natalie entered the steamy bathroom wearing a thin, silk robe holding two towels. Lane tried to cover himself with his hands as she opened the glass shower door.

"Laura went for coffee, she's got a small headache," Natalie laughed, tossing him the towel.

Lane instinctively reached to catch the flying towel with both hands which provided Natalie a quick unobstructed view of his growing cock before he covered himself with the towel and pressed past her.

Natalie shrugged, dropped her robe and stepped into the shower, not bothering to close the bathroom door behind her. As the soapy waters splashed over her nakedness, her body tingled with excitement and she lost herself in a familiar forbidden fantasy. Hands feeling the weight of her breasts, fingers tugging gently at excited nipples and her hand slowly sliding down her stomach towards the ache between her legs.

"Natalie, are you almost done?" questioned Laura entering the bathroom and interrupting Natalie's exploration.

The look on Natalie's face betrayed what she had been doing.

"Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt," Laura apologized exiting quickly and closing the door behind her.

Natalie was shocked out of her trance, the interruption too large a hurdle to overcome and get back to the place of pleasure so Natalie resigned to end her shower and dress for the day, unsatisfied.

Over brunch the three friends planned their day. The daylight hours were spent on tourism (cemeteries, churches, the World War Two museum) and local food. It was late afternoon when they returned to the apartment.

"I'm exhausted," Laura declared.

"Same," echoed Natalie.

"Nap time?" questioned Lane.

They all agreed a good rest was warranted. Natalie offered to take the couch, leaving the bed for Lane and Laura. It was getting dark in the room when they woke in unison.

"That was great!" exclaimed Lane.

"Speak for yourself," retorted Natalie, "this couch is horrible."

It was after six and the parades were I. Full swing but they would be going for hours. It was nearly 7:30 when the friends left their apartment with drinks in hand. They watched truckloads of beads thrown like candy from double-decker floats for a few hours then wandered up a busy Bourbon Street where debauchery loomed everywhere you looked.

Lingerie-clad women called for men to join them in strip clubs, competing with a street dotted with women wearing similar or more revealing attire. In some cases only body paint.

"Can I get a picture?" Natalie heard Lane ask from behind her.

Turning she saw Lane draping his arms across the shoulders of four college age women in body paint posing for a picture. She recognized the Hulk, Captain America, Iron Man and Spider-Man as a mother who's teen boys were marvel fans.

When Biurbon Street was nearly impossible to navigate the three headed back to the apartment. Powered by naps, drinks and a beautiful night, Laura and Natalie headed right to the balcony.

Their apartment was just off Bourbon Street so they actually had a regular stream of celebrators stumble by heading back to their hotels. From the safety of the balcony, feeling the spirit of the beads, the women were sharing generous views of their tits to anyone who asked. The exhibition climaxed with the two both topless, wearing only their favorite beads, swaying to tunes pumping from Natalie's phone.

Lane was mixing more drinks when a large group of young men stopped to take in the balcony beauties.

"Let's see a kiss," one pleaded. The request echoed through the young studs quickly.

Natalie was surprised when her friend leaned in and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"You can do better!" rang from the streets below.

Laura and Natalie, encouraged by their audience, looked at one another and both leaned in. The kiss was warm and gentle. Natalie closed her eyes to focus on touch. Lips embraced with subtle movements, breasts pressed together, Laura's hand wrapped around Natalie's lower back. Lips parted and hesitant tongues probed forward. Passion crept into an open mouth kiss with just the right amount of tongue. The kiss ended and the guys moved on, but the warmth radiating between Natalie's legs remained.

"I'm drunk," Laura announced walking into the apartment, "I'm going to bed."

Pants and beads hit the floor. Natalie saw Lane's lustful stare as she started to peel off her skin-tight, shiny, purple pants. His attention caused her warmth to tingle. Instead of dropping her beads on the floor she crossed the room and put them on Lane. She wanted to make sure he got a good look.

For the second time Lane watched two women wearing only panties climb into bed together.

"We can't make him sleep on that couch again tonight," pleaded Natalie, "it's soooo uncomfortable."

"You want him to sleep in bed with us?" queried Laura.

"Why not?" there is plenty of room," answered Natalie.

"If you're good with it, I am too," declared Laura, "but I'm not sleeping in the middle."

Natalie watched Lane undress to his tight boxer briefs.

"Nice boner," she teased when he crawled into the bed next to her.

"Give him a break Nat," Laura retorted, "you're horny too. I saw you playing with yourself in the shower."

Natalie sat up with a start and slapped her friend in the ass.

"How dare you!"

Laura giggled and consoled her friend saying, "Lane doesn't care, in fact he likes watching," then added, "don't you horny boy?"

Natalie turned to see Lane shrug his shoulders in affirmation.

As if to prove her point, Laura rolled onto her back and slipped her hand beneath her own panties exclaiming, "we're all fucking horny and I'm going to need an orgasm to sleep."

Natalie looked at her friend slowly massaging herself on one side to her friend's husband on the other who was now watching his wife. Her heart was pounding with excitement. She had never watched anyone pleasure themselves before. Her excitement was laced with a hint of envy. Natalie both longed for the same release her friend was actively chasing and the attention Lane had turned to his wife.

Deliberately Natalie leaned back and started to massage her breasts. Her already excited nipples stiffened under her touch and sent tingles between her legs. Lanes attention now shifted back and forth between the two toying women.

Natalie gained increased focus from Lane as her right hand trailed down her stomach then slipped beneath her panties. She was grateful she had selected the pair she wore. She watched her own fingers trace down the thin dark line toward her wetness, only partially veiled beneath the green sheer and lace material.

Lane, who was kneeling on the bed, reached his hand under his own underwear and started stroking his cock in this impromptu mutual masturbation. Lane soon she'd the restrictive boxer briefs freeing a thick hard cock. Natalie licked her lips subconsciously.

A soft erotic moan parted from Laura's lips. Arching her back, she shed her panties. Natalie did the same. Lane shifted between the two now naked women and reached his right hand between his wife's legs. Laura moaned when his finger penetrated her pussy. A few moments later Natalie moaned for the same reason.

Natalie's hand wandered out until it found Lane's swollen member. Gently she explored its stiffness, light fingers tracing the ridge of its purple helmet and smearing the precum already oozing from its tip.

Using Lane's cock as a handle, Natalie repositioned him on his back and knelt between his legs where she looked hungrily at his manhood. In her peripheral vision she saw her friend lowering herself only to Lane's face as she impaled her mouth on his cock.

Natalie loved sucking cock and was skilled at it. She caught herself distracted by wondering how many years it had been since she swallowed a load and thinking about her friends' admitted dislike and infrequency of the practice before without settling into her favorite technique committed to giving Lane a memorable blow job.

Natalie's mastery of oral sex included a keen sense of her subject's level of excitement. Lane was getting close so Natalie changed from slow deepthroat plunges to worshiping kisses along the shaft in order to give him time to recover.

Laura erupted in orgasm, moaning pleasurably and shuttering in her climax. Natalie couldn't help but think how close husband and wife were to sharing their climax.

When her orgasm subsided, Laura rolled off her husband's face with a satisfied sigh and laid to the left of Lane.

Natalie inhaled Lane's cock one final time before slowly crawling up Lane's body, pausing to lightly bite his left nipple. She continued her crawl until her right breast hung just above his mouth.

"Beg me," Natalie commanded, hungry with her sexual power.

"Please," Lane replied.

Natalie traced her stiff and sensitive nipple across Lane's lips until he greedily pulled it into his hot mouth.

"Mmmmm," Natalie moaned. He nipples had always been sensitive and tonight was no exception.

Lane's hands gripped Natalie's ass firmly pulling her cheeks apart, fingers grazing the lips of her swollen and very hungry pussy before pulling her back down his body.

The disappointment that flashed through Natalie's body when her nipple left Lane's mouth only lasted until she felt Lane's cock graze her pussy.

"Fuck," she breathed.

Natalie turned her attention between her legs grinding her sex against a rock hard cock. Her juices coated its length, each gyration bringing her wanton opening closer to its tip.

A flash of guilt registered in Natalie's brain, fully aware she was about to fuck her best friend's husband but it vanished the moment Lane's cock parted her folds.

Natalie's lips found Lane's in a tender kiss as her pussy slid down the length of his shaft.

"Thank you," she thought to herself. Partially because it had been so long since she had been fucked, but she thought her gratitude was for being the man she needed for the past few years.

Natalie was in complete control and found a rhythm that was already hinting toward an incredible climax. Pleasure was tingling all over her body drawing toward her core. She broke her kiss with Lane and quicken her pace, fucking with a purpose.

"I'm cumming," breathed Lane apologetically as thick, hot squirts if his climax sprayed inside Natalie.

Their rhythm slowed to a stop and Natalie collapsed onto Lane's chest, warm flesh against warm flesh. His cock still inside her, jizz oozing from her pussy. She laid there listening to the beat in his chest, feeling something she hadn't in a very long time; and if she were being totally honest with herself, maybe never.

Eventually Natalie rolled off Lane and slipped into sleep.

***

Natalie woke to see Laura wrapped in a sheet staring through the sheer curtains out to the ancient street below. Quietly Natalie slipped out of bed, stood and walked up behind her friend.

"Is this awkward?" Softly questioned Nat's wavering voice.

Turning toward her friend Laura admitted, "Some," she uttered pausing before finishing, "but less than I would have expected."

"Are we ok?" Nat asked hopingly.

"Of course," comforted Laura then added genuinely, "you needed that."

"I really did,"admitted Nat.

" How was it?" questioned Laura.

"Honestly?" started Natalie questioningly and waiting for Laura's affirming nod, then finishing. "It was a little like fucking my brother, but in a really good way.

Laura nodded and Natalie saw understanding in her friend's face. Lane had been like a brother to Natalie, especially through her divorce. He was certainly the best man in her life.

"You guys are pretty close," Laura suggested.

"Sure, that, but I have to admit," Natalie added trying to hold back a mischievous grin, "brother-sister incest is pretty fucking hot."

Natalie felt a warm tingle between her legs at the thought.

"And fucking your best friend's husband?" Laura challenged.

Natalie's stomach sank a bit at her friend's accusation but eventually responded, "would you hate me if I admitted I think that's pretty fucking hot too."

Time passed slowly while Natalie waited for her friend to answer.

12