Brother Lover Sister Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought so too," admitted Laura sheepishly.

At that, the two friends giggled like horny school girls.

A few moments passed, "weird question," Laura stated, "how was he?"

Natalie was a bit surprised at the question given last night had been a group activity. "Maybe Laura is asking for an objective comparison to her previous lovers?" Natalie wondered to herself.

"Okay," Natalie said blushing before adding, "I think we might have teased him too much, he was close before we really got started."

"He didn't make you cum?" Laura asked incredulously.

"No," Natalie admitted before defending Lane with, "but it was starting to feel really good." Natalie meant it too.

"You should give him another chance," Laura teased, gesturing toward her husband still lying naked on the bed with an obvious erection tenting the sheet, "his morning wood can drive nails."

Natalie was still staring at Lane when Laura dropped the sheet and walked naked toward the bathroom stating, "I need a long, hot shower." Laura had drawn out the word long, suggesting that she would be leaving Natalie and Lane would have some time alone.

Before the bathroom door closed behind Laura, Natalie was crawling back into bed where she straddled Lane, took hold of his swollen member and gently guided its purple head to the warm wetness between her legs. Slowly she lowered her pussy onto his cock, staring at his face, searching for any reaction. Her wetness was welcoming, but Natalie went slowly, allowing her pussy to stretch to accommodate his size. When she had finally lowered herself completely, she saw Lane slowly turn his face toward her and open his eyes.

Natalie thought it looked as if Lane was about to say something but the words never formed. She was in complete control, slowly fucking this man she loved like a brother. That thought sent electric chills down her naked flesh.

Leaning forward she whispered into Lane's ear, "Time for you to fuck your little sister to a screaming orgasm."

Her suggestion woke the man. Lane rolled Natalie over and took control, each thrust slamming into Natalie harder and faster than the one before. Her tits swayed atop her chest to his rhythm and she felt her body tense against her building orgasm. Moments later she released, body quivering, moaning with pleasure. As the waves of pleasure rolled to ripples a second orgasm started to build. Natalie noticed Lane was holding his breath and recognized he was on the edge.

"Fill my tight little pussy full of your cum," Natalie exhaled.

Lane's balls released and thick hot cum filled her just as her second orgasm rippled through her body.

A few moments passed before Lane withdrew, stood, then walked to join his wife who was still in the shower. As cum spilled from her satisfied pussy Natalie considered the events from the past 24 hours arriving at a recurring theme of "Brother-lover-sister-wife". Closing her eyes, enjoying a level of satisfaction she had almost forgotten, Natalie drifted to sleep to the sound of a running shower and muffled moans.

***

12