Brother Sister

Story Info
Marrying into the Family Presented a Challenge.
6.2k words
3.62
42.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rakiura10
Rakiura10
269 Followers

Brother Sister

Marrying into the family presented a challenge

Prologue

When I first met Fiona at University she was a wild child. As were her group of friends. I first met her in her first year. At that stage I had completed an industrial design degree and was moving on to another in electronic engineering. At the time my own wild life had tapered off a bit but I had been tutoring one of Fiona's friends and got drawn in to their circle of hellraising for a while. They were younger and the shenanigans came off as something vacuous so for my reputation's sake and a fear of getting arrested for something, I moved on. Fi, as she was called for short, did not fare that well and had to repeat that year, so I lost touch.

We met again a few years after I graduated. By coincidence I found myself working in her father's industrial manufacturing business. I was designing electronic componentry for industrial appliances. Fi's father, Graeme was the owner of the business and was assisted by Fi's older brother Douglas. I was single at the time but got on very well with Graeme and his wife Pam. Pam felt sorry for me and took me on as some sort of a project. I was introduced to one or two of their friends which Pam thought of as marriageable so it was probably inevitable that Fi would turn up by invitation to one of their dinners or cocktail parties.

It was all rather awkward really. Fi's parents were strictly religious and were high Anglican. Fi and her brother Douglas had been subject to a very restrictive life as teenagers which probably resulted in their very hedonistic lifestyle when they escaped to university. Eventually Fi settled own and managed to achieve a degree. Douglas never quite got there but after a couple of 'gap' years overseas Graeme decided that Douglas was probably not varsity material and lured him back into the family firm starting on the shop floor with a promise of a starry future. Fi meanwhile was teaching at a private secondary school for girls.

I wondered what Graeme and Pam saw in me. I was not religious, by any means, but I do have a strong moral code and a spirituality which they understood. Although they were morally conservative they certainly were not in the social sense and they had a love of the environment. They supported a lot of worthy and charitable causes and drew me into volunteering with them whether it was tree planting or helping out at the city mission.

Fi at this stage was the picture of respectability. She sat in an erect and very demure fashion. She wore large fashionable glasses and business style suits, not necessarily typical style teacher garb but it fit in with the private school image. Her blonde hair was always impeccably cut in a short bob.

We did go out occasionally but I moved down south to take up a design position at a domestic appliance manufacturing company. This position would enable me to do an MBA part time and move more into management. Fi and I lost touch for the two years but reconnected when I moved back to join her father's firm. Reconnected was an understatement as within a couple of months I had proposed and we were married soon after.

We were married some three years and decided to go for our first child. About this time Douglas had decided to marry Caris. Caris was an old friend of Fi's'. Douglas and Caris had met during those wild years at university and had gone out, on and off, for years. Douglas's future was now looking assured and he had decided to take the plunge with Caris and she accepted.

Caris had become a media personality. She often fronted very popular programmes and events. She was a blonde and had a homely charm that endeared herself to audiences of all ages. Her intelligence also had her fronting news programmes and talk shows. As a result of his relationship with her, Douglas obtained parts in one or two reality shows. He certainly had the charm and the looks but quietly, I never really understood what an intelligent woman like Caris saw in him. I never let this on to Fi.

Fi had not had anything to do with her old university social set once she had left so the coming wedding was of huge excitement for her. This was to be the reunion of the 'wild childs' as they called themselves. A hen party was organised for the occasion. I was invited to Douglas's bachelor party but it turned out to be a very boozy but remarkably subdued occasion. Fi and I had been staying at Douglas's rather rambling house. I returned with Douglas at the early hour of about 11 p.m. Douglas settled on the couch to watch something on TV and I was feeling tired and decided to hit the sack. We had both drunk more than was necessary.

Earlier in the evening Fi had dressed up to go out. She looked nothing like the demure school ma'am. She had the reddest of red lipstick, her hair cut short in a pixey cut which had been coloured in three shades of pastels. She wore a very sexy short lace cocktail dress with a split in the side. She did not have a plunging neck line but she wore no bra and her nipples were visible through the lace. Her breasts and nipples are quite large so the effect was not subtle. She wore a thong and suspender belt and stockings but thankfully the dress had an inner skirt at that level so her under things were not visible unless she got exuberant.

When she came down the stairs my in initial reaction was, 'what the fuck!' I had never seen her dressed like this and wondered what her parents would think. Douglas stuck his head around the corner and exclaimed a loud, "get you!" He came into the hall and began unsubtly eyeballing her.

I actually felt quite frightened, her going out like this.

Earlier, I had been excited by her enthusiasm for the evening and was happy she was meeting her old friends. That happiness suddenly turned to dread. However, I did not want to spoil her evening and probably with a grimace more than a smile told her how wonderful she looked, silently thinking she looked like a slut.

At that point there was a lot of tooting, yelling and giggling outside announcing the arrival of the wild childs and Fi sashayed down the path for a night of, I guess, hellraising.

I watched her forlornly. her tall slender figure with the hint of hourglass, her wonderful bum swinging in a Marylyn Monroe sway. Finally she was pulled into the mini-van by her friend Adrienne and it rapidly sped away.

I continued to stand there when I began to become conscious of Douglas standing beside me. He just quietly said, "She is fantastic isn't she? ". I don't know, I guess it was just the way he said it. It was a rhetorical question. I don't think he was expecting a reply. I am not even sure whether he was speaking to me or himself.

***********

It was early in the morning probably between 2 and 3. I was awoken; I heard loud voices and giggling outside. There was a toot and a sound of what I guessed as the minivan driving away.

I got up to have a leak in the en-suite of the guest bedroom where I had been sleeping. Shaking my dick to complete, I tucked it all into my boxers which were all I was wearing and prepared to go back to bed.

I was expecting Fi to have come up stairs but she didn't. She definitely had come in to the house so I thought that she must be in the living area. I grabbed my phone to use the flashlight function. I had to go down a pitch black corridor and down some stairs to the hall before going into the living area. I didn't want to be feeling around for light switches so this seemed to be more convenient. As I came down the stairs I heard Douglas and Fi's voices. I heard a snatch of conversation about me.

"Where is Mark?"

"He's upstairs asleep, dead to the world. I went up earlier and he was snoring."

Fi giggled.

"It's just as well. If he saw the state you now in now, your married bliss would be fucked."

That got my attention. I could hear quite clearly because the door to the living area was ajar. Light streamed out from it so I turned off the flashlight function.

I began to hear sighing and kissing noise from the room. The feelings I had when she left to go out returned and I began to feel a dread that something was up.

They could not see me as I was in the shadows and they seemed to be on the couch which was very close to the door. Wafting from the room was the smell of alcohol. Douglas had obviously been drinking heavily as he waited for Fi.

I turned on the video camera and date function of my phone. I crept to the door and lent around filming with the phone and caught them in tight embrace French kissing. Again they did not see me because I was behind their heads. I was filming quite close to them. I figured I could run the video camera while the phone was propped on the handle allowing me retire into the shadows and listen to what transpires.

I sat down onto the floor out of view and against the wall; I buried my head into my knees clasping my shins and listened.

What follows is the transcript of the recorded conversation.

**************

"Bloody Douglas, we should not be doing this."

"Why not? This is my last night of freedom. "

"You are cheating on Caris."

".. And you have not tonight with Mark?"

"Shit, shit, shit? I've really fucked up this time; if Mark finds out?"

There was silence followed by some sighing from both, followed by some wet kissing noises.

There was a quiet mumble from Douglas, "I see you lost your thong."

"Shit! Don't touch me there. It's tender."

"Christ, how many guys have you fucked, there's cum for Biafra here. I stick my fingers in and I get Niagara Falls."

"There were three. Adrienne got strippers. They were actually three older guys who were on the fringe of our group way back. They were in good shape for their age."

"They were supposed to strip. You were not supposed to fuck them."

"I got carried away."

"No kidding; were you guys doing it in front of everybody?"

"No, only me, but I did it in a van."

"It ended with a big conga line. The strippers finished by going in the back room. Everybody else peeled off and I found myself pissed and alone with them. I carried on snogging them and that kind of carried on to the van they came in and then they gangbanged me in the van."

"Rape?"

"To my shame, consensual."

Sound of crying

"Fucking hell. None of that would have gone down with Caris."

"Fuck no, she wouldn't know about the van, at least I hope not. It was bloody awkward when the strippers arrived. It was organised by Adrienne. I think she was the only other one that saw the evening as I anticipated. All the rest were dressed demurely and Adrienne and I were dressed like sluts. It was fucking embarrassing."

"When the strippers arrived Caris was livid but once the show started things loosened up. I think the girls decided to go with it and the drinking started in earnest."

"Did Caris do anything?"

"No, they teased her but she pinged them off. I was the only one that did anything."

"What did you do?"

"I sucked one of them off."

"In front of the others?"

"Yes."

"Oh my god, did he cum?"

"No, but it went on for a while."

"Fuck that's hot."

"I can feel that, your cock is growing against my side."

There is a sound of rhythmic squelching accompanied by what sounded like painful grunting.

"Fuck Fi, I've got four fingers in your cunt. Fuck it's sloppy; what did they do to you?"

"Fuck careful, Douglas that's hurting. One of them was hung like an anaconda. He was a freak. "

Both started giggling which went on for some minutes meanwhile the squelching continued.

"He was the only one from university I actually remembered, though I can't remember his name. He was a friend of Marks. Nobody ever said anything about his appendage in those days. I think he was a bit of a nerd."

"Was it the anaconda you sucked off, then?"

"Shit no, I'd never get it into my mouth."

More giggling.

"He led the gang bang though. I couldn't keep my eyes off his cock and he knew it."

"Hey, I have my thumb in now. It's a first; I'm fisting you, sister."

"There is the sound of gasping."

"I think I'm going to orgasm."

"Hey I've got your cervix."

"Fuck, leave it alone you're making me feel weird. Fuck off! I'm going to chuck!!"

"Sorry, sorry!"

"I think the anaconda has done my cervix to death. Try sucking my tits for a bit if you have to do something."

There is sound of wet kissing and sucking which goes on for some time accompanied by cooing and comments in a soft voice. "Ooh that's nice, yeah more there, yeah, yeah, and yeah."

"Hey you've got hickeys all over you tits."

" Oh, shit no! That was the anaconda again. Will any show above my bridesmaid's dress?"

"Will you still be a bride's maid after last night?"

"Don't talk about it."

"Oh, I think you'll be right. Mark won't want to be seeing those. I guess it is no sex for him for a week."

"We are supposed to be trying for a baby. These days are my most fertile."

"Oh my fucking god! And you've fucked all those guys."

"I'll have to get some morning after pills from somewhere."

"Well you won't have much time."

"You have to be at Caris's at 8 a.m."

"Fuck! I do!"

"Nothing for it; in for a penny, in for a pound, as my old granny used to say. Why don't I just unload a wad of wrigglys into you. I am sure mine are ace swimmers and knock out your stripper mates."

"Oh fuck it, just get on with it."

Silence a followed by more sucking and sighing.

"Give me a tit fuck. You've never given me a tit fuck since Uni."

Some shuffling around.

"I'll use some of your stripper cocktail for lube."

More shuffling ,becoming rhythmic; Stops.

"My tits are too sore. Go down on me I want to feel your tongue."

"Was that the anaconda again?"

"You and I are blessed with the longest tongues; must be genetic. I wonder if Mum and Dad have them"

"Hate to think. I can't imagine they would know how to use them."

"Shit it's too gross to think about......Hey go careful down there. I think those bastards have frayed my clit."

"Shit, I have one mouthful of all sorted cum."

There is a breathy, "yeah! Yeah! Yeah! You are a freak bro'. Nobody else can reach my G spot with their tongue."

"Stick your legs up; I am coming in missionary,"

"Fuck, you are big and hard."

"Not as good as the anaconda."

"That was diabolical. I think I know what childbirth is going to be like now."

"What's it like having different cocks in your cunt."

"...Apart from the anaconda all much of a muchness."

"Any aesthetically pleasing?"

"Not really. I tell you what; I have to say Mark has the best."

"What .... What is wrong with mine?"

"You are not circumcised. I always feel I am going to catch some disease when I fuck you. Mark's circumcised. He has a nice curve on it which catches my G' spot when we do missionary. His cock is average size but he is a good fit for me and by far the best stick man."

"He won't be a good fit now. You are sooo sloppy. You need to clamp those legs around me and get grinding."

There is the sound of Rhythmic squeaking, accompanied by sighs and grunts and soft moaning.

This goes on for about five minutes.

"It's not working babe. You are too sloppy; lift your legs up, I want your arse."

"Like fuck you're getting my arse, you've never done that before."

"I bet Mark has."

"So?"

"Has the anaconda been there or something?"

"No fucking way. None of them got there, we only did spit roast and no DP."

There was a silence.

"You know Adrienne had a camera."

"What the fuck, what are you saying? Are you suggesting you are going to blackmail me into fucking my arse? You are bullshitting, she didn't have a camera."

"OK,OK, I was bullshitting but this may be our last fuck. Caris does not do anal. This could be my only chance."

"OK, just this once. Get on with it."

"Tip your legs back over your head, more, more. Yeah I can do that. Hey your cunt looks like the gates of Moria but your arse looks great; Looks pretty tight to me. "

"Well my yoga is coming in handy for a change. I'm getting a good stretch here."

"I'm going to use some of your cum cocktail for lube."

"Is there stuff oozing out, still?"

"You betcha. Those guys can't have fucked for a month."

Sound of giggling and snorting which carries on with sporadic silences followed by snorting and more giggling

"Stop it, stop it, we have to return to fore play."

"Go easy, nudge at a time. Eat my pussy a bit and tweak my tits before you get started."

"Yes ma'am, anything else Ma'am?"

"You may proceed." Giggles

More sighing; Fi begins to moan. Eventually there is some grunting and a yelp. "Go easy, go easy!"

Then begins some rhythmic creaking of the couch.

"Go on, finger me, get my G spot."

"Oh, Oh, Oh!"

There are sounds like Fi thrashing about.

She moans loudly.

"Shut up, shut up, you'll wake Mark." Douglas hisses.

It sounds like Fi is having a massive orgasm with sporadic thumps. I picture our own lovemaking. I know exactly what she is doing and it only happens rarely as she arches and spasms. It must be especially awkward for her with her knees by her ears.

Suddenly it stops and there is a grunt from Douglas.

Fi cries out. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"SShhh, I am unloading into your cunt."

"You bastard, you shove your dick up my shit hole, then you shove it in my twat. I'll be fucked off if you give me an infection."

"It's a breeding fuck. I'm think baby."

"Screw you!"

"Fuck I hope Mark hasn't woken up with the noise."

Silence for a while

"Seems OK."

"Shit imagine if he found out"

"We can't go on with this Douglas it has to stop. Either Caris or Mark will eventually find out. The longer it goes on the greater the chances we'll be sprung. It gets like Russian roulette. One day, Bang!"

"Yeah yeah! I've heard this shit before."

"I'm serious Douglas."

"Hey remember, when I broke you in. You were just back for the first holiday after you started Uni. That was one bloody deflowering. You had the hots for Mark but you wanted to seem like you were experienced."

"Shit; don't remind me I screamed."

"Fuck that was close."

"Mum banged on the door she didn't know you were in my bedroom."

"God you are a quick thinker. You just said you'd banged your knee and it was alright. I am amazed she didn't come in."

"I had to throw out my nighty. It took me a while to secretly scrub the floor. I put a mat over it for months. About six months later there was still a slight stain. I remember when Mum saw it she was puzzled and asked me if I knew what it was. Of course I had no idea."

Giggles

"Then there was that day you wore your old school uniform. I wanted to doggy you in it. I had just cum and Dad walked in."

"That dress came down pretty bloody quick. There was dad saying 'what in earth are you doing' and you reply 'leapfrogging'. He says, 'well don't hurt yourselves it looks awkward.' You know that skirt is packed away somewhere and still has your cum stains on it. That was the last time I wore it and it has never been washed."

"I only got my dick out just in time. Lucky we heard him coming. My fly was still open. I was bent double so he wouldn't see. There was cum all over my trou as well."

"I can't understand why he didn't twig."

"Knowing Dad, he would think we were up to something but he just wouldn't want to know."

"Shit what is the time? I don't think it is worth getting sleep."

"What should we do about Mark?"

"Stash that dress somewhere, we'll deal with that later. Have a shower down stairs and creep up and slip something on without waking him."

Rakiura10
Rakiura10
269 Followers
12