Brother, sister and friend Ch. 01

Story Info
Sister is persuaded by friend to involve her little brother.
2k words
4.5
43.3k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things changed in the summer I was 18. My sister (Karen) is two years older than me and we were left to ourselves for the whole holidays. We had always fought a little but generally got on very well. My sister has a fabulous body but her friend (Laura) has a perfect body. Laura always belittled me and as she dominated Karen, Karen did not do much to protect me. To me Laura was unapproachable in a completely different league to me.

On the first day of the holidays Laura was at our house with Karen. They were spending time by our pool and as my friends were not around I was hanging around them. They were ignoring me as if I didn't exist but I was trying my best to hear their conversation as it regularly involved boys and sex. Ignoring me completely Laura slipped her bikini top off and challenged Karen to do so. Karen said she felt uncomfortable being topless with her little brother around.

"Don't worry about Matt you can get him to do anything you wish. My little brother does anything I ask him to. I little reward every now and again guarantees he is always very keen to help."

It was as if I was not there but I was and I was very interested in what the rewards might be. Fortunately so was my big sister. She questioned Laura about the rewards but didn't get any clear answers initially. Laura asked Karen to rub suntan lotion onto her so that she did not burn. Karen seemed keen to help her friend and applied cream to every bit of her body not covered by her bikini bottoms.

My eyes were popping out of my head and my prick was trying to pop out of my shorts. When Karen applied cream to Laura's large and very firm boobs I thought I might cum in my pants. Looking back Laura was clearly teasing both of us. She even told Karen to rub it well into her nipples that by then were much bigger and nearly black. After about five long minutes that I wanted to last forever Laura was all lotioned up. Her body glowed, no body could ever look as good to an 18 year-old boy as hers did right then.

"Would you do the same for me please Laura?"

"I am sure Matt would be delighted to be of assistance. Wouldn't you Matt?'

"But he's my brother I don't want his hands all over me."

"Yes but he would love to get his hands all over you and he would be very happy to do anything you wish to be allowed to. Let the boy answer."

I knew what I wanted but I had no way of saying it. I just looked at my sister who looked almost as confused as me. Laura offered me the lotion bottle and pointed at Karen. I did not need asking again. By the time I got to her Karen was lying on her stomach. As I had never touched any part of her body even spreading and rubbing in lotion on her back was exciting. Karen went as if to scream when her bikini top was unfastened but stopped when she saw it was Laura who had done it.

I realized that it was time to move down to do Karen's legs but was hesitant. I put lotion below her knees and worked this in thoroughly before moving higher. I am not sure whether the fact that it was my sister had any bearing on my excitement level. My hands were well below her bottom but my eyes were glued to it. Laura told me that the worst sunburn was always where clothing rubbed and that it was important to cream under the pantie line. I knew she was trying to embarrass both of us but slid my fingers under the elastic of Karen's bottoms. Her reaction was to close her legs together and tighten her cheeks. Laughing Laura said that it was time to turn over.

"But he will see my tits. He can't see my tits Laura."

"I had not realized how totally uptight you are. For goodness sake relax, chill out. It is lovely my little brother helps me in all sorts of ways now but we can talk about that later. Now turn over and be proud you have lovely tits."

She was right. I had seen my sister in tight tops and once or twice in just a bra but lying on her back topless they were stunning. The fact that she was my sister did not seem to concern my prick that tried to get even harder than before. I started on her shoulders but boldly moved quickly to her boobs. Her nipples immediately sprung to life and she gasped. I was surprised that they felt rubbery and very firm.

It was as if it took her a minute to register that it was her little brother stimulating her nipples.

"Stop, stop you can't do that to me."

"Your words are no but your nipples are saying yes please."

With that Laura took hold of one of my sisters nipples and played with it with a roughness that surprised both Karen and me. Karen went quiet and her eyes seemed unable to focus. Her breathing also changed and the tension in her body reduced.

"See if you chill out you could let your little brother both enjoy himself a little and also help you relax a little. I have taught mine to prepare me when I am going out with my boyfriend."

"What do you mean prepare you?"

"Well my boyfriend cannot stand any hair down there. I struggle to shave myself but my little brother has shaving equipment and seems to really do a great job at removing every hair. As a reward he gets to make sure I am desperate to be fucked before I leave the house. He has become really good with his mouth and my boyfriend appreciates not having to spend too much time priming me for his beautiful cock."

"You mean your little brother goes down on you? I couldn't let Matt go anywhere near me down there."

"You are such a prude. I tell you what if Matt playing with your nipples has left you unaffected then I will never mention the issue again. But, if you have been aroused by him I will keep challenging you."

What happened next is burned into my memory and excites me every time it crosses my mind. Laura put her palm just above Karen's bellybutton with her fingers lower. Holding my sisters open-eyed stare she very slowly moved her hand down. As her fingers reached the waistband of the bikini bottoms they slipped underneath and on down until they found Karen's pussy. I wasn't sure if the noise from my sister was panic or arousal.

"Oh my try and deny your excitement. Your pussy feels like you have pissed yourself. Your little brother has got your motor running big-time. You owe it to him to show him how excited he has made you. There let's take these panties off."

Laura laid Karen back on her recliner. Karen seemed so confused she not only stopped protesting but also lifted her bottom to assist in the removal of her bikini bottoms. Her pussy looked nothing like the ones on the Internet. It was red swollen very wet but most noticeably covered in dark hair.

"My god. Have you never at least trimmed yourself? It looks more like a Brazilian rainforest than a Brazilian. We need to introduce you to a razorblade. Matt go and get your shaving stuff with a new blade."

Karen's confusion grew as she spluttered out her ill-defined rejection of the instruction issued to me. I took no second asking and ran upstairs returning in less than a minute with not only my shaving gear, but also a bowl of hot water. Laura was placating my sister telling her it would not only be alright but it could be enjoyable if she allowed it to be.

It took me a minute to realize that Karen was being persuaded to let me shave her. Laura took hold behind both of Karen's knees and pushed them up towards her chest while spreading her legs wide. If the view had been arousing before now it was breathtaking. Her pussy was wide open with a pool of fluid that had formed at the bottom beginning to run round to her bottom.

A vision of Laura's brother licking her pussy flashed through my head and I imagined lapping at the pool of fluid and her small but visible clit. I was shaken out of this fantasy as Laura told me to get a pair of scissors and trim the long hair before using the razor. My hand was shaking so badly as I started cutting I was worried I would slip and cut her.

I gained in confidence and even stretched her pussy by placing a finger just inside her to improve the angle. Soon her hair was short but very uneven. I was so wrapped up in what I was doing that I had not seen why Karen had gone quiet and stopped protesting. Looking up I was stunned to see Laura very gently kissing Karen's mouth. Karen's eyes were closed and remained so even as Laura applied her tongue to Karen's helpless lips. I didn't know anything could be that erotic.

I knew that I had to take my chance and squirted shaving foam directly all around both her pussy and anus. Still no protest as I started to trim her pubic hair. It took a couple of attempts to remove this hair but I was soon approaching the top of her pussy. Convincing myself that the only reason to push my middle finger into her pussy was to ensure she didn't move too much I started to shave down the lips. As they became visible they looked like someone had pumped them up and painted them red.

The effect of my middle finger was not having the desired effect as she was pushing herself up towards my hand in an apparent attempt to make it go in deeper. Looking up the kissing was getting passionate and Laura was now playing firmly with my sister's hard nipples. Karen was clearly past any kind of resistance. My confidence grew as I finished shaving her pussy and started on her bottom. The dark crinkled center was much bigger than I had expected but looked beautiful.

I removed my finger from her pussy and teased the outside of her anus. The sigh from my sister seemed to be of disappointment but as my lubricated finger disappeared into her warm bottom she bore down to welcome it. There was little hair around her bottom but I took my time fucking her bottom gently throughout.

Her movements were not much but gradually she started to bear down rhythmically. I didn't mind who was fucking who it was unbelievable. Looking up a little her little clit was now not so little. Even with my total ignorance I knew what I needed to do. I closed my mouth on her pussy and found her clit with my tongue. I wish I could say I sucked her expertly for hours but I had no chance as she grabbed my head and ground me into her wet pussy. Her bottom was off the recliner and I had trouble keeping the contact as she started to hump up and down.

I had no idea that a female could orgasm like that but it remains to this day one of the most wonderful sexual experiences of my life. It was as she started to yell out that my rock hard prick exploded in my pants.

Karen was beside herself with embarrassment. Laura laughing at her did not make this better.

This was not the only first that occurred that day. I will write about the rest of the day in a future chapter.