Brother, Sister & Niece Make 3 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed for the first time. At first it was tentative. Discovering. But quickly blazed passionate. He rolled me on my back, and we ate at each other's mouths. My nails dug into his ass and scored his back. He kneaded and squeezed my tits. He pulled and tugged at my nipples until I moaned in his mouth and arched for more. His cock was hard again, and he pushed it against my thigh. I was damp again with his juices still running out of me as well as my own.

The showers were not oversize, so it was a cozy fit for us

"I like this a lot," he said, adjusting the water. He watched me drip soap between our bodies. "Oh baby," he moaned when I began rubbing my body on his. It was so arousing. Hot slick skin on skin. I rubbed my tits on his chest then turned and rubbed my ass on his cock. "Oh yes. I never knew my sister was so hot or I'd have gone after her a long time ago."

"You were a new discovery for me too," I said, pushing up on my toes to bite at his mouth. He cupped my ass and pulled me higher against him. Our tongues dueled. I sucked on his tongue; he pulled my lip with his teeth. Our kisses again were fiery hot and inflamed our bodies. The rain shower poured warm water over our bodies. He pushed me against the wall, and I wrapped my legs around him.

"I gotta fuck you, Leah. I can't stop," he grunted out at the same time his cock drove in ball deep. I was wide open. I hung onto him with my legs around his hips and my arms around his neck.

He nuzzled my neck. He focused on taking us higher. The shaft of his cock rubbed my clit on each stroke, and I rode waves of orgasms, my cunt convulsing around his marauding cock.

"Fuck me Tommy," I whimpered. "Your cock feels so good inside me. Perfect for your sister's cunt." He groaned and thrust faster. "Fuck your sister. Make her moan," I murmured, the words inciting him.

He growled into my neck fucking me harder and faster. I gripped him tightly with my legs. My tits smashed against his chest, my aching nipples rubbing on the mat of chest hair. He'd long since stopped the water so our groans and growls and heavy breathing echoed off the glass walls. The shower magnified the wet sounds of his cock sliding in and out of my wet pussy. I could smell our sex.

"Unghhhhhhh I'm cumming," he growled low and deep. His cock pulsed and emptied into me.

My legs slid down his body and did not support me at first, but I still had my arms around him. He started the warm waters coursing over us again and we quickly washed and dried each other.

I went to sleep with him spooned behind me, his cock nestled in the valley of my ass, his hand on my tit.

~~~

I gave him my thick robe to sneak back across the balcony to dress and went down to start breakfast.

Elia was already sitting at the bar. I met her eyes and knew she was suspicious.

"Where's Uncle Tommy?"

"I imagine in his room. Maybe he's sleeping in." I busied myself getting eggs and bacon out, then starting the coffee.

"I knocked on his door and he never answered."

I shrugged. "He's a heavy sleeper."

Tommy walked into the kitchen and her accusatory eyes swung to him.

"Where were you?" she asked before he could say anything.

He walked over to the coffee and waited for the last drops. He got three mugs out of the cupboard and slowly filled each one. He shoved mine across the counter, placed Elia's on the counter in front of her, then leaned against the counter and took a sip.

"What're we doing today?" he asked, ignoring her question.

"Maybe hike?" I jumped right in.

"Hike it is."

"I'm not going," Elia said, pouting.

"Okay, you don't have to." Tommy grabbed plates and divvied up the breakfast I just finished.

We ate and talked about which way we would go. The temperature was much warmer than it had been, and I was looking forward to getting out while it was, and I could wear shorts.

The trails were rough, and I found a bit flat outcropping of rocks. The surface was gray and warm, and I laid back to let the sun warm me.

"Geez sis, you bailed on me already," he laughed, coming back down the path.

I stretched my arms above my head. "Mmmm, this is so nice and warm. Tommy stretched out on his side next to me.

"You've changed so much, Leah." I knew I had but didn't know how noticeable it was since it was more internal. How I viewed things. "I like it. I like it a lot."

"I think it's the people I've surrounded myself with. I created my own limitations and even my own perception of who I am. I have more friends now that are gay, ethnic, just not like me. I do not want to be stuck in the same rut as our parents. And guess what," I tapped his cheek with my finger, "I even have a girlfriend that is veryyyyyy close to her brother. Like us!"

"Really." My shirt had ridden up and he traced the bare skin above the waist of my shorts. "However, would that come up in girl talk?"

"I'd met her brother several times and one night over a shared bottle of wine I commented on how good looking he was. She agreed and sort of gave me the eyebrow raise wink."

"I wondered why you were so receptive to us. Even to Elia and I."

I leaned up and pulled my shirt over my head, baring my breasts to the sun and to my brother.

"I've been trying to shed any preconceived ideas, experience things myself to make decisions based on that." He watched my nipples harden in the breeze. "I'm not always successful. At least it's moving away from bigotry, which I abhor." I looked at him and ran my fingers through his thick curls. "Guess I saw myself in Elia when I was eighteen, but I didn't have an experienced older man available. My hormones were rampant and another eighteen-year-old gave me my first fuck. Lame as it was."

"So, you're saying since I'm so experienced, I should pop her cherry?" he chuckled. I tugged at his t-shirt, and he pulled it over his head, folded it and put it under my head.

"That's better. Thank you." I thought for a moment. "I'd say yes because she's of age but the fact it's Sarah's daughter... And I'm just not sure Elia won't brag. If not now, down the road sometime."

He nodded. "That's what I thought, and I as much told her that. She said she wouldn't tell anyone, but she is a teenager and sharing your first time is a big deal."

"Yeah, no guarantees. If you could just give her an experience without sticking your dick in her."

He laughed loudly, startled a bird that squawked and flitted off. "You do have a way with words." I stroked his chest with the back of my hand. "Besides, the only one I want to stick my dick in, is you." He kissed my nipple, then sucked it into his mouth.

"Yeahhhh," I murmured, weaving my fingers through his hair. I moaned again when he used his teeth to tug it longer. "You could finger her, or give her great oral? That's not as much to brag on as a cock in your cunt."

"Mmmhmm," he mumbled around my nipple. He cupped his hand between my legs. "Maybe I can practice on you. Just to give me more experience." I giggled.

He pulled my shorts and panties over my hiking boots. The rock was warm on my bare ass, the sun felt strange on my cunt, a place the sunup until now has never seen. He pushed my thighs wide studying my pussy as though it was his first.

He began to kiss my inner thigh and down. He lifted my leg to kiss and nuzzled the back of my knee and I sucked in a breath at how arousing it was. His lips traced the same path back up and across my open cunt to my other leg, to do the same thing. This time I pulled my leg up when he nibbled the back of my knee.

He stroked my smooth pussy lips. "You're so wet, Leah," he breathed. He moved in to suck on my cunt lips and nibble with his teeth. My ass came off the rock and I gasped as he tugged and licked around my clit, then back down the other side.

A whimper came out of my depths to beg for his mouth on my clit. My hips rocked and he cupped my ass, holding me to his mouth while he feasted. I jerked as tip of his tongue flicked across my clit. He pushed two fingers in my wet canal and quickly finger fucked me the same tune as his tongue on my clit.

I shuddered a low moan, my thighs clamped around his head and my vision dimmed. All the tension left my body and my legs fell apart releasing him.

"Sorry," I gasped. "Hope I didn't smother you."

"No but, what a way to go," he chuckled, and I groaned.

Tommy helped me dress in between kisses naughty gropes. He was still primed and hard when we got back. I threw things together for dinner and went to my room for the evening to read. Elia was still in major pouting mode, and I thought I would let Tommy deal with her.

I must have dozed off because I suddenly woke to a thud and a muffled fuck. "Tommy?"

"Holy crap I think I just broke my toe," he growled, patting the mattress to find the edge of the bed.

I lit the bedside light. "Really?"

"No," he grumbled, "but I could have."

"Poor baby." I pulled the covers up to my neck. "Brrr, you brought cold in with you. What're you doing here anyhow?"

"I wanted to tell you what happened." He stood up and started stripping off his clothes. His cock hung heavy in front of his big balls.

"You must have gotten lucky," I laughed. He lifted the bed covers and slid in, moving over right against me. "You are cold!"

"You need to warm me up then." He rolled to his side, threw his leg over me, and pulled me against him.

"Mmmm, nice." I snuggled close. "So, tell me about you and Elia. I assume that was the story?"

"Hmmm... Oh... Yesssss, right. I decided to take the chance."

"You fucked her?" I was a little taken aback at that after our discussion today.

"No! I did not fuck her. But I knew she would make my life hell until she left if I didn't show her some attention."

I relaxed against him again. "Okay good. No fuck." Why did I care.

"No. No fuck. Mmmm, you feel so good against me," he whispered. I felt his cock growing against my hip. I sighed dramatically. "Okay. I thought the most forgivable sin would be fingering her and letting her stroke me off. I mean forgivable on our sister's part." I nodded.

"Training is a worthwhile thing. She will not get that from guys her age. And it's nice that we can train you guys... especially that we have times that we just want to be held in your arms and sleep." I could not hear it, but his chest bumped me as he chuckled.

"Yes, mature men realize that. Besides, I've had quite a workout tonight anyways." I reached back and smacked him on the ass, and we laughed. "Night, baby."

"Night."

While I scrambled the eggs, I remembered today was our last full day with Elia. Hopefully, she had an enjoyable time even if she did not get exactly what she wanted.

"Morning, Aunt Leah!"

"Good morning to you! You're in a good mood this morning," I said, sliding some eggs and back on her plate and sliding it across the counter to her. "Orange juice?"

"Please!" She dove into her eggs, and I poured her juice. "I've had a lot of fun. I'm sorry I was such a brat."

"You're fine, hon. I was a bundle of hormones when I was your age too. Although, I'm not sure anything much improves as we age," I laughed.

"I'll be going to college when I get back. I'm excited about it, but a little scared too."

"That's natural. The unknown can create anxiety, but I know you'll do fine... You'll meet new people your age... And what's cool is you meet more people with the same interest as yours. You tend to gravitate towards those that have the same courses."

She nodded. "That's what I'm looking for. I don't fit in with a lot of my high school friends. They have such different interests than me."

Tommy walked in right then and I filled his plate. "Good timing, bro." I poured his coffee and fixed my own plate.

"So, what're we doing today?" He clapped his hands together. I looked at Elia.

"Maybe go into town?"

"Yes! Let's shop!" I agreed and Tommy groaned.

"Okay, shopping it is!" he agreed, laughing.

I had to admit I was not much of a shopper and if I could order online, I did. But Elia's enthusiasm grabbed me up and we browsed and tried on clothes, modeling for one another. Tommy patiently waited. We found a large outdoor shop for him and while he shopped Elia modeled the latest in fishing vests and hats.

It was taco Tuesday and a restaurant on the way back called our name. And of course, I had to test drive one of their margaritas. Since I could not really make a good judgement on drinking just one, I had another. Elia giggled and Tommy rolled his eyes when I ordered a third.

They guided me out to the car and our day was complete. Especially mine.

It turned colder, and Tommy started a fire, Elia went to pack, and I collapsed on the sofa. I do not remember anything past that until I woke up in my bed. Naked.

I squinted. The clock told me I lost more than a few hours of my life. I heard Tommy's even breathing. Comforted by that, I went back to sleep.

"Mmmm, what a way to wake up. A dick teasing my pussy," I whispered in a sleepy voice.

Tommy put his arm over me and cupped my breast. "We have time for a quickie before we take Elia to the airport."

I lifted my head to look over my shoulder and my head throbbed and felt like it fell of my shoulders. Or I just wished it did.

"Ugh, my head."

"Hangover huh."

"Now I remember why I shouldn't drink margaritas."

He sighed. "I'll get you an aspirin."

I watched him pad across the carpet to the bathroom. How had I not noticed what a hot body my brother had for so long. He walked towards me, his cock thick and full pointing out.

"Can I make it up to you later?" I said, taking the proffered aspirin. "And, we will be all alone then too," I said, waggling my eyebrows, but moaned because even that hurt. "Let me shower and see if it helps me to feel human again."

"I'm going to go make coffee," he said, slipping on his jeans and carefully tucking his hard cock in.

We sent Elia on her way more of a woman than she was when she came, but still intact and a virgin. A happy ending for us because our sister would never have understood. The weather looked menacing, so we decided to pick up more groceries in case we got snowed in. Tommy made another stop but since I was not allowed to go in, I had no idea of what he was up to.

Groceries put away, wine being chilled, fire started, and lazy flurries floating by the windows. Tommy had arranged the furniture in a bed in front of the fireplace and piled it with pillows.

"This is a seductive scene," I said walking in after kitchen clean up.

"I hoped!" Tommy did have a boyish grin that he always used to his advantage. Even back when he was trying to get away with something.

I pulled my sweater over my head and shimmied out of my jeans then crawled across the bed on all fours. He groaned. I was still on my hands and knees when he unhooked my bra and let my tits swing free.

"God sis, you look so hot like that," he said sucking his breath in his teeth.

"You're a tit man," I smiled because he had not taken his eyes off my tits, hanging heavy underneath me.

"I am and yours are just fucking perfect." He cupped his hands below them and kneaded then pinched my nipples. I moaned. "You love that don't you?" I gasped as he pinched them harder, but I did love that. "Do you trust me?"

"I do," I said, but curious.

"Close your eyes."

I did and he continued to pinch and twist my nipples longer and harder. Suddenly I felt a hard pinch, painful. I yelped and looked down at the silver nipple clamps. I sucked in my breath, and as the pain ebbed, pleasure replaced it.

"Oh my god," I moaned. "Now I know what painful pleasure is." It went from pain to a throbbing pleasure that was like a jolt to my cunt each time. "I need your cock in my cunt," I demanded. My cunt was convulsing, and I had to have him now.

I pushed him back. By then he had his cock out of his pants and I did not wait for him to go any further. I straddled him and sat down hard on his cock. I was needy in an intense way that I have never felt before.

"Ahhhhh," I hissed when I cock filled me. Stretched the walls of canal. Until I ground down taking him as deep as possible. The pulsing from my nipples still ruled my cunt.

"Fuck, I can feel your cunt pulsing around my cock," he groaned. "Are you fucking kidding me... Is that from the clamps?"

He began to rock his hips and I rode and ground down and rode and ground down. I had to cum and soon. I rolled forward so his shaft rubbed my clit. My cunt throbbed once painfully and clenched his cock while I rode the waves of orgasm pounding through my body.

Through a fog I heard him shout. He grabbed my hips and locked me down while his cock pumped his load deep in my body.

I collapsed forward on his chest, then rolled off. "What the fuck," I gasped

"All from these?" he said, tweaking one of the nipple clamps.

"Stop!" The same jolt shot to my cunt again. "I need a break," I whined, lying there naked and spread eagle.

He rolled to his side, resting his head on his fist. "So, you liked your surprise?"

I rolled my head and looked at him through slit eyes. "Were you meaning to kill me?" He laughed. "I thought you might be up for some extra fun. Especially now that we're alone."

"Mmmm, yes, the best part."

He threw a couple of more logs on the fire and poured our wine. Leaning against the back with his legs crossed, he pulled me into his side, and we watched the flames.

"So soon we will go our own ways again. Across the country from each other."

I had been trying to not think about that, but I suppose it was inevitable. "I know," was all I could get out, but I could hug him tighter against me.

"Elia asked if she could come visit me."

"Really? She really does want to get in your pants!" I laughed.

"If she's older, maybe. And only if you're there. And only if we can erase it from her memory banks so she doesn't rat us out to sis," he said, obviously having thought it through.

"You and she would be sorta hot," I said, imagining them together. She had a killer body and was gorgeous. It would be an impressive age gap scene.

"You'd watch?"

"Of course, I would!"

"Fuck, you are so damn hot. How did I not notice that?"

"Probably because I wasn't until after you moved away. Like I said, my friends helped me broaden my outlook and not be so narrow minded about stuff," I told him.

"I need to meet them so I can thank them."

"I can't wait to tell my friend that I'm fucking my brother," I giggled.

"The one that plays with her brother you mean?" I nodded.

"You are dirty girls," he growled and rolled me over and came over top of me. "And I love it."

"I kinda like being a dirty girl I think," I said, giving him my most seductive look and already looking forward watching my niece's seduction of my brother....

~ til we meet again ~

Stay tuned for part two... Will Tommy and Leah get together without Elia, or will Tommy and Elia get together without Leah or will all three get together? Or will Elia find someone to take her virginity and ride off into the sunset with him?

Those questions and more will be answered in the next edition

12