Brother/Sister Enjoy Prom Privilege

Story Info
Close siblings give their virginity to each other.
6.8k words
4.57
37.4k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie was completely heartbroken; even though we were 200 miles apart I could almost see the tears running down her soft cheeks as she spoke to me on the phone. Her boyfriend of just a few months decided to ask another girl to the Senior Prom. It was late in the afternoon when she called me; I was not surprised to be the first to hear the news. Stephanie is my very dear sister, we are inseparable. We are 14 months apart in age; and grew up much more than close siblings or even best friends.

Our father left the family when we were too young to understand what was going on. Our mom works hard and has guided us through every adversity we have ever faced. Mom is too incredible to believe; Stephanie and I totally love and respect her. Mom brought us up to be self-sufficient and to rely on each other for moral and emotional support. Stephanie and I share absolutely everything with each other.

Dad sought a new life, but he did leave behind a very nice house in a great neighborhood; all we ever missed was having a father around. We both have our own rooms, and in between is a shared bathroom with a soaking tub, shower, two sinks, and a private toilet. Needless to say we grew up very comfortable being totally naked with each other and never thought about changing things as we got older.

As youngsters we ended up sleeping together whenever we chose. Usually this happened when one of us would be reading a story to the other at bedtime. We cuddled often and confided our secrets to each other. We shared kisses you might expect from close siblings; and we're not shy about hugging each other in private or in public.

Last fall I could not wait to go home for her 18th Birthday. We celebrated her Birthday on a weekend so I would be home. That Saturday morning, I vividly remember Stephanie jumping out of the shower while I was shaving. The mirror was a little foggy, not that bad though, I could make out her very feminine features quite well as she dried off. That was the first time I ever made a comment to her about how incredibly beautiful she was, and even told her she had become rather sexy.

With that she dropped her towel to the floor and walked over closer to me. Then slowly, with the grace of a ballerina, Stephanie turned around so I could see everything up close. Her soft words were heartwarming for me to hear.

"Thank you, Scott! I really wanted to hear that from you."

Stephanie then stood on her towel while at her sink completely naked as she dried her hair and applied the subtle make-up she uses. As always, we chatted away while I finished my job at hand; then I playfully snapped my towel at her very perfect little butt as I stepped into the shower. Her response to my towel snap was a large glass of cold water being tossed over the top of the shower!

Chapter One -- More about the Call

Our phone call that late afternoon became one of the deepest conversations we had ever shared. Stephanie confided she was terribly hurt but not completely surprised that Blake moved on so quickly without even so much as a proper break-up. After a month of flirting, they went on several dates, and she started to feel close to him. He became more sensitive to her thoughts and she explained to him would have be to me in disguise when it comes to having a completely honest relationship.

The end of the relationship came when Mom was out for the evening with her sister, Aunt Diane. Blake came over and Stephanie thought a hot make out session was in order. Blake's intensions were much more involved. Stephanie had submitted to losing her blouse and bra; but she did not feel the relationship was ready for sex. Her virginity meant something special to her and she wanted to wait until she knew the relationship was solid. Blake left soon after being told no.

After hearing this I was again so very proud of her. She has her standards and was not going to be bullied into having sex just for the sake of having sex.

"If only he had hung around for the Prom! Who knows brother, I might have lost my virginity like you did last year!"

"Hold on darling sister, stop making assumptions you know nothing about."

"You and Kathy had been dating for six months, it made sense to me that you finally took the plunge."

"Stephanie, as I recall you were cold as ice to me for weeks after the Prom last year, we really didn't speak."

"I love you big brother, but you never shared any of the details with me. I was mad."

"Kathy and I had been struggling with the entire issue of realizing we were going to different Colleges. A long distance relationship was not going to work and we knew it. We went to the Prom together but the distance was already crushing us."

"So, are you telling me you're still a virgin?"

"God, sometimes I wish we weren't so close Stephanie. This is really a very embarrassing moment for me."

"To bad! I am starting to feel so much better about everything!"

The tears from an hour earlier had been replaced by her sensitive giggles and her playful nature. My embarrassment faded and my love for Stephanie overshadowed anything that had been said that night. We once again fell into the place we both cherish so much in our relationship. I told her if I was home, she would be getting a much needed hug and kiss from her brother. She responded with a sweet loving kiss over the phone.

Chapter Two -- Our Nightly Calls Continued

The hardest part about leaving home to attend college was missing Stephanie as much as I did. She felt the same way. From my first day away we have spoken two or three times a day. Most are playful calls; we share our thoughts and feelings like we still lived together. That is why I knew I was the first to know about the Prom. We end each call with a soft meaningful: I love you.

Once her Prom issue was in the rear view mirror, Stephanie decided she wanted to discover more details surrounding my Prom night. I could hear a certain tone in her voice whenever she brought it up. Then I remembered how she acted after my Prom when she thought I had taken the plunge. Could it be we both harbored some jealousy towards others getting too close to one of us?

My Friday dates were now long phone calls with my sister. We enjoyed these calls more than any other part of our week. Her playfulness made me laugh, and the calls began to get more erotic. Then one Friday I asked if she missed me every morning in the bathroom when she would be getting ready for school.

"Of course I do Scott. Remember my birthday when I came out of the shower and you told my how sexy I had become."

"True statement Stephanie. I never even thought about what I was saying, it just came out."

"You made me feel incredible. I could not help but walk over to you and spin around so you could see every part of my body."

"If you weren't my sister, I would not have let that go without taking advantage of the situation. Your body is to die for."

"Please know Scott, seeing you naked all the time is something I miss the about you being so far away."

"Damn Steph, I'm going to need a long cold shower after our call."

With that exchange our daily calls moved beyond the superficial things going on in our lives. We talked more about both of us missing out on what she termed "Prom Privileges". At least now we both knew we were virgins and she did not have to think about the sad ending to my Prom. She became more open when it came to sharing her thoughts on sex. The subject was available anytime she wanted to discuss it.

Chapter Three -- Stephanie's Big Surprise

My sister has always been one who could come out of nowhere with the biggest surprises. One Saturday morning while I was getting ready to get to the library; I got a ding on my phone, a text from Stephanie. It simply said:

"Remembering what you once told me, and thinking about you."

Before I could send a reply a second ding came through. It was a picture; a picture that knocked me off my feet. Stephanie was in our bathroom completely naked looking into the mirror.

I did not put the phone down or even try to look away; I was spellbound. All 5'2" of my sister was staring into my eyes through the reflection in the mirror. Her long wavey light brown hair was running down her back side, so nothing was hidden. Her smile was simple and her green eyes sparkled. Her breasts were very perky; perfect c-cups, and her nipples were hard with excitement. Gazing down further her little belly button dove inward in a very attractive manner.

Still lower she had gone from a tiny beautifully groomed landing strip, to being completely bald. Her soft firm thighs glistened from the moisturizer she had already applied. My sister was more than hot, more than sexy, more than beautiful. She looked like a goddess wanting to be taken. My thoughts went wild, I could not control the flashes going past my eyes. Spellbound is all I could say to describe my thoughts.

DING! "Well Scott, does the cat have your fingers all frozen up, lol!"

Even typing was hard, but I tried.

"Stephanie, I have seen you naked our entire lives, but this photo is more erotic than anything I have ever seen."

DING! "Glad you finally took note big brother."

We spent the next several minutes texting back and forth. The conversation was hot, for the first time in my life my sister was making me harder than I had ever experienced. We teased each other, pushed every little button we could find. Then a ringtone chimed in, it was the one I purposely selected just for Stephanie. I immediately took her call.

"I've moved to my bedroom Scott."

I wasted no time; I went directly to my bedroom in the apartment.

"I'm now in my bedroom also."

"I love you Scott, I miss you so much, I wish you were in my bed right now, laying naked with me."

"Oh God Steph, I would be kissing you all over your body."

"I know you must be so hard Scott; I want so badly to wrap my fingers around your cock and watch your face as I bring unlimited pleasure to your body."

"I would glide down your perfect body baby and let my tongue caress your completely bare pussy. I would not stop until your body exploded with pleasure you have never known."

"Don't stop Scott, wrap you hand around your cock and believe it is mine. My finger is pushing deep into my pussy for you."

I did as Stephanie instructed. Our whispers back and forth encouraged each other to pleasure ourselves, yet it felt like she was the one pleasing me.

"I love you Stephanie, I want to feel your warm virgin body squeezing tightly around my cock."

"Push your cock in deeper Scott, you feel so hard, so thick, so manly. I love you so much baby!"

"Stephanie, I cumming. Please cum with me love."

"Oh god Scott, UUUUHHHHHGGGG!"

Our phones got lost on our beds and we pleased ourselves in a way we had never before experienced. I ended up with cum over my belly and sheets. Stephanie's sheets were beyond moist, they were soaked with her own sex juices. Screams filled our bedrooms, then soft erotic moans slowly took over our senses.

I continued to slowly stroke myself as we whispered back and forth. Our lives were now changed forever, we both knew it. We both wanted it to be this way; we struggled to pull ourselves together. That phone call continued for another hour or so.

Chapter 4 -- Still Another Surprise Phone Call

"Scott, did I catch you at a good time?"

"Of course mom, anytime you call is a good time!"

"Smart answer son! I'm proud of how I brought your up, lol!"

"What's up mom?"

Mom took over the conversation. She and Aunt Diane had planned their annual sister's get away months ago and mom never really looked at the calendar prior. Turns out that weekend was the same weekend as what was supposed to be Stephanie's Prom. Mom asked Dad to come to town and be around to support Stephanie and spend some quality father/daughter time together.

Dad had other plans, he always does, so he passed on the opportunity. I was glad to hear that. Quality time with dad never happened for either of us: he was into his new life and we became just as distant.

"Mom, Stephanie has never said a word to me about being alone that weekend. That is not like her. What is going on?"

"I think she is still recovering from Blake being so cruel. The past few weeks she has been in a daze, almost zombie like."

"She has been so delightful on the phone mom; I am surprised to be hearing this."

"Well you two have always lived in your own private little world Scott. She simply snaps out of her funk after you two have spoken. But then later she slides right back in."

"So it boils down to me calling her and letting her know I am coming home for that weekend, or should I just surprise her and show up?"

"Once again son, I am so proud of the way I brought you up, lol! Just call her!"

"I'll call her right after she gets out of school; she needs to know I want to be at her side. You know I love her mom; I can't let her sulk a weekend away."

Chapter 5 -- Calling Stephanie!

"Stephanie! I have great news, my study group session got cancelled for next weekend. I can't wait to come home and see you!"

I had to lay my phone down as the shrieking sounds coming out were too powerful for my ears to bare.

"Baby, calm down, my ears are in pain, lol!"

"Scott, I really wanted you home next weekend, but I was afraid to pull you away from prepping for your finals."

"I love you Stephanie, I really want to be with you. I know this was supposed to be your Prom weekend."

"It will be now brother! You're going to take me out on a date and we can celebrate like it is our Prom!"

"Better yet little sister, why don't we join your posse, it will be like old times. Brad told me he was going home to take Sara to the prom, you and Sara have been besties forever. Oh god Stephanie, this could be a blast!"

"Damn right Scott. Gotta go brother. Mom and I have some serious shopping to do. I promise nothing over the top Prom like, but I want something special that looks perfect."

Suddenly I was cut-off; her phone went silent. Then, it all set in and I started to feel warm goose bumps going down my back.

Later that evening I got yet another all from Mom. She could not stop thanking me for coming home next weekend, and adding the Prom on top of that! Stephanie was over her cloudy, moody, depressed state. She was once again glowing with life. I was happy, my sister means everything to me, and I always want her to be in a happy place.

It seemed like Stephanie and I spoke every hour the rest of that week. We were planning the best Prom two people could ever enjoy. She and Mom had an incredible time shopping for her dress. They also picked out every accessory a proper lady would want to go with the dress. They also picked out my Tux! It seemed like all I had to do was to show up at home and be ready to have fun.

Chapter 6 -- Driving Home

The excitement that built while I was driving home went beyond description. I actually felt like I was going on the date of my life that night, with the most incredible woman I have ever known. And all of that was true! I was going to the Prom with my sister! I have always loved her more than I can explain, and I have always felt the same in return from her.

As the miles kept passing by, my arrival time seemed to be pushed further away; my mind was totally concentrated on seeing Stephanie. When the driveway suddenly came to focus, I woke up from my fog and realize I was home. I saw Stephanie's car parked in her usual spot and I parked next to her car.

The front door of the house suddenly flew open and Stephanie came running out to greet me. As I stood up outside of my car, she sprang up in the air and landed all over me! We both laughed hard as she hung on wrapped around my body.

"Not letting go until you carry me back into the house Scott."

With that we shared one of our lovingly sweet kisses and slowly made our way to the house. Once inside I gently set her down and we could not stop talking to each other, catching up on every detail of the night in front of us. Sara broke up our conversation with a phone call checking in to see if I had made it home yet.

After a while it was time to start to get ready for the Prom. Stephanie made me promise not to look into her room and see her dress until she was ready to model it for me. I was amused by that as I stood naked in front of my mirror shaving while she was totally naked in the shower. Some things just never change, and honestly, I was not about to change anything we have always shared anyway.

But there certainly was a different feeling going on this time. When I heard the shower being turned off, I watched as she reached for towel just outside of the shower. I could see her drying herself off in the shower, unlike before when she would stand outside and chat with me. When she was finished, she wrapped the towel around her body and then came out.

As she stepped out our eyes came together quietly. Our faces were full of expression, a new expression. We walked towards each in a way different than we ever experienced in the past. As we got close Stephanie reached up and dropped her towel, no ballerina spin this time, she gently pressed her beautiful young breasts into my chess as we wrapped our arms around each other and enjoyed a kiss that changed everything.

When we broke our kiss, we smiled at each other and then dove in for one more kiss. Her skin felt like soft warm velvet, we caressed each other's back as our bodies gently swayed together. While we both were excited, our bodies did not expose our intentions for later that evening. That was an amazing kiss, it was pure love for each other, lust was not yet going to take over our senses.

Chapter 7 -- Gathering for the Prom

Within an hour the entire posse gathered at our house. Stephanie waited for everyone to show up before finally enchanting me with her very well planned out entrance. The living room suddenly went silent, painfully silent, as Stephanie walked into the room. Once more she spun around like a ballerina and broke out in laughter!

God she was beautiful. I remember once telling her what the perfect dress would look like on her. She nailed it! Soft chiffon in color, one shoulder exposed, the line from her other shoulder crossed her breasts while another line came around from her back and dove in under the first right between her breasts. Her back was bare and I could obviously see there was no way she could be wearing a bra. The lines continued down to her tiny waist and rounded gently over her petite hips. That curve was perfect.

The dress then rode down her thighs just beyond her knees, but a slit came up the opposite side of her bare shoulder exposing one thigh. Somehow it projected something other than sexy, it seemed to catch her nature beauty, and also her sparkling personality. A huge applause filled the room and everyone started to chatter away.

A Limo Bus came and took us on our great adventure! We had all been friends for such a long time the atmosphere was electric. Dinner went by faster than I realized and soon we were headed to the main attraction! Once there Stephanie grabbed my hand and swiftly moved us to the dance floor. We have always enjoyed dancing together and this night was our best ever. I don't think we sat for more than a minute or two the entire evening.

It must have been our second slow dance when we started whispering things into each other's ear. It started with Stephanie reminding me of our one very sensual phone call just a short while ago. I told her it was the only sensual phone call I have ever experienced. She confided the same for her with a wicked little giggle. Her playful side continued to build our excitement.

Whispering again in my right ear, just after gently teasing my ear with her tongue. "Scott remember my comment about Prom Privileges?" Along with that comment came a gentle press of her hips into my body as we held each other tightly.

12