Brother/Sister Enjoy Prom Privilege

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stephanie, are you going to be making me take a very long cold shower when we get home?"

"If you want to Scott. But I would hope your intentions would be very different."

"Are we insane, or is this something we are really ready for?"

"I'm totally ready for this Scott. We have the house to ourselves tonight."

"You know I want so desperately to drive my lips deep into yours this very moment Stephanie, but that will have to wait until we get dropped off at home."

"In the meantime Scott, you should know you were right, there is no way this dress would allow me to wear a bra. So I also decided no panties too!"

"Uuuuummmm, how should I say this...... two virgins..... and all night to enjoy Prom Privileges!"

Chapter 8 -- Arriving Back Home

It was funny listening to the other couples in the Limo Bus making alluring comments about their plans. As you would expect they had hideaways all planned out for themselves. We simply were going to be dropped off at home and their celebration we going to move on to more private accommodations.

We gave everyone a pleasant hug goodbye and innocently stepped off the Limo Bus, then turned to wave to them as they drove away. Finally alone, I grabbed my sister standing right there is our front yard, spun her around gently, and drove my lips deep into hers. Stephanie was not shy and she slid her tongue into my mouth. I was hoping it was so late that the neighbors were all in bed as my hands slid down her front and I caressed her firm young breasts while enjoying the taste of her tongue.

"Please Scott, we need to get inside before I rip this dress off and have you make love to me here in the front yard!"

"Sorry dear, but when we get inside, I'm the one who gets to rip off your dress!"

"Actually Scott, remember just before we climbed into the Limo Bus I had to suddenly go back into the house for my purse? Well I have a very special surprise for you waiting inside. I want you to go to your bedroom and make sure you have our bed ready. I will invite you into our bathroom when I'm ready."

We walked hand in hand to our bedrooms, we stopped at her door and gave each other several loving kisses, then she walked into her bedroom and closed the door behind her. As I checked everything in my bedroom and pulled the covers back properly I heard the water running in our tub. When the water turned off I heard her sweet delicate voice.

"Please Scott, come in."

I cautiously, very gently opened the door to our bathroom. The light was dim, and it dawned on me that the room was only lit by candlelight. My eyes were drawn to our two person soaking tub filled to the brim with fragrant bubbles foaming at the top. I saw Stephanie laying still, very quietly, looking directly into my eyes. On the ledge was a bottle of Champaign with two empty glasses.

"So glad you could join me, Scott."

"God Stephanie, we have shared a thousand baths together, but this one is a total surprise to me in the best kind of way!"

"Why don't you pour us a glass of Champaign; then I want to watch you take off all of your clothes and slide into our warm tub."

Being the perfect gentleman as my mom brought me up to be, I walked over, sat on the ledge and poured each of us a glass of Champaign. I couldn't help but glance into the bubbles as I poured. Protruding out of the bubbles I saw Stephanie's perfect pink, rock hard nipples hitting the cool hair beyond the warmth of the water. When I passed the filled glass to her, she sat up enough to expose her entire breasts.

"Scott, you have seen enough, my turn, I want to see more."

"Yes, sister, as you command!"

So began the process of my first ever strip tease. I reached down to the buttons of my tux shirt and slowly removed it from my body. I could feel my blood rushing to my manly member, and I thought I should hide what I am feeling. Then I was overwhelmed by the experience of wanting my sister to see how she truly affects me. I removed my slacks and walked over near to her. Looking deep into her eyes, I reached for my briefs and seductively slid them down.

My rigid cock bounced close her as she sipped her Champaign with her right hand. Her left hand then emerged from the bubbles and gently wrapped around my exposed shaft.

"God Scott, you feel more incredible than I expected."

Chapter 9 -- Enjoying our Tub Together

Once in the tub, sitting opposite of Stephanie who was also submerged, our legs found their way perfectly until mine were outside of hers, and her legs were riding in between mine, with her feet resting on my chest. We just rested quietly and sipped our champaign.

I gently raised her foot to my lips and tenderly kissed her toes. We have always enjoyed taking baths together, but this was the first time our minds were in a different place. I loved hearing her soft giggle as I kissed her toes. Then she pulled them away and floated over towards me, her eyes fixed on mine. I felt her naked breasts as they gently caressed my chest while her lips closed nearer to mine.

We have kissed each other a thousand times, but this kiss was very different. We also held each other differently. Our bodies slid about in the bubbles with ease as she floated on the surface. Her nipples were inflamed, and so too was my manhood. I was not shy about letting her feel how excited I was being this close to her, while tasting her lips like never before. My hands reached down her back and I grasped her perfectly smooth butt, caressing firmly, but in a tender way.

Our bodies instinctively pressed into each other as our kisses became deeper and deeper. I hesitated a little, but finally I pressed my tongue against her lips. Stephanie opened her lips and I tasted her mouth for the first time. She responded by gliding her tongue to mine and our tongues danced together as lovers prefer. When we broke our kiss to catch our breaths, we share our feelings again.

"I love you, Scott."

"You have always been my everything Stephanie, I love you baby."

We rolled on our sides and floated together; kissing deeply but calmly. I felt her fingers as they once again approached my hard cock. She broke from our kiss and her eyes looked down towards her goal. My eyes followed as she wrapped her tiny fingers around my thick manly member.

"Oh god Steph!"

"Shhhhhhh Scott. Just let me caress you."

Stephanie gradually brought her eyes back to mine, and as she began to slowly stroke me, very softly. I was excited by this, but it was different than what I would normally expect. I just conceded myself to her, I was comforted by her touch, the pleasure was truly remarkable. I did not feel the incredible need to cum, I just wanted to enjoy the feel of my sister being so open and I also wanted her to explore her own feelings as well.

When she gently let loose of my cock, I rolled her under me and began to slide down her very toned body. She placed her hands on my face, then my hair as I continued to glide down her belly until my body fell between her firm thighs. My eyes never left her gaze as I moved my mouth closer and closer to her smooth bald flower. My chin fell between her thighs and my tongue slid over her perfect pink flower.

Her gasp of pleasure was quickly followed by the tightening of her thighs around my head. Her fingers ran gently through my hair as I kissed and licked her petals. My fingers found their way into the feast and they began to caress her folds as my tongue drove into her clit.

"Good lord Scott!"

Then I heard moans of delight, her body swayed in unison with my licking and probing. I held her tight with my hands and brought her more pleasure than she had ever imagined or experienced.

I quietly whispered to her. "Concentrate on your pleasure Stephanie, close your eyes and let me focus completely on indulging you with my desires."

"I'm cumming Scott! Push in deeper with your tongue."

Her body shattered with pleasure again an again. Her thighs continued to squeeze tighter around my head with every pulse of pleasure. Her fingers pulled on my hair in a firm but gentle way. I could feel her pulse as her heart was pumping hard and fast. I slowly continued to lick her pedals softly as I let her come back to reality from the most perfect orgasm she had ever experienced.

It seemed like hours but it was only a few minutes before she started to relax and float in the tub. We rolled on our sides once again and softly kissed each other. Our fingers were gently running over each other's naked body. We were not in a rush; this whole weekend was too important for both of us. Finally we both stood and I grabbed her towel. She turned her back and I dried her back first, then patted her long hair where it had gotten wet. When she turned to face me, I wasted no time running the towel over every part of her very sexy body.

The quiet soft moans I heard when I dried her naked breasts brought goose bumps down my back. The gasps I heard when I placed my fingers on her bare flower brought shivers down her body as she kept her hands placed on my shoulders. We had grown up always seeing each other naked, but this night our bodies were experiencing a new pleasure.

When Stephanie stepped out of the tub, I followed, still wet, and knelt before her and started drying her legs. When I finish that task, I leaned forward to kiss her tasty flower. My shoulders felt a pinch as she stood still and enjoyed the pleasure of that kiss. Then I stood, smiling cheerfully, and once again tasted my sister's lips against mine. Stephanie then grabbed a fresh towel and started to dry me off. She enjoyed caressing me all over and I could not hold back the moans of pleasure especially as she took her time with my rock hard member. After she completely dried me off, I placed my hand on the small of her back and guided her towards my bedroom.

Chapter 10 -- Stephanie's Thoughts

Feeling my brother's fingertips gently pressing the small of my naked back as he directed me towards his waiting bed was reassuring. I had long ago lost any inhibition or hesitation about what we were going to do. My heart was confident and my soul was comforted by his sensitive touch. When we reached the side of his bed I made no effort to stop, I simply slid my body onto his bed and rolled on my back. I reached my fingers up to his hand and guided him onto our bed.

The feel of his naked body next to mine as each of us laid on our sides to embrace was a sensation beyond any expectation I ever had about the moment I was going to lose my virginity. Our lips locked and our tongues danced passionately. I felt his hands squeezing my ass until he gently pressed my hips to guide me on my back. Our lips stayed together as he reached up to caress my inflamed breasts. His touch sent a wave of thrilling passion through my entire body.

"Scott I can't wait any longer. My body wants to explode. Please make love to me now!"

Scott did not heed my request; he placed his lips on my left nipple and began to suckle as his hand caressed my other breast. I could feel the intense pleasure of his tongue and lips as he devoured each breast in tasty delight. My body was craving for more yet he continued to kiss my naked skin as he slid his fingers to my yearning virgin pussy. I started to beg, I needed to feel his erect cock in my pussy. My begging starting to become more desperate, my words started to drive both of us deeper into the unknown. I began to beg with words I ever dreamed I would say.

"I need your cock Scott. Please stop teasing and drive your cock deep into my pussy!"

"Your demands are starting to drive me crazy my love."

"You want my pussy Scott, just admit it and fuck me!"

"My dirty little sister is going to be my dirty little slut tonight!"

He drove his finger into my virgin slit as his lips once again closed in on my mouth. We kissed deeply, our tongues smashing into each other's, our bodies clinging tightly. He then broke off our kiss and stared directly into my eyes as his finger was now two fingers gliding in and out of my soaking pussy.

"My dirty little slut wants to be fucked hard."

"Yes, I'm begging for your cock Scott. I want to be your perfect baby slut. My virgin pussy is yours tonight, total Prom Privileges"

"You are on the pill dear, that means I'm going to do more than fuck you, you are going to feel every seed waiting my balls when they explode inside your tight little pussy."

He pulled his fingers from my dripping pussy and demanded that I spread my legs far apart. I loved watching as he slid down to inspect my bald pussy and kiss it softly before he threw his body on top of me.

"You perfect nasty little slut, how does it feel to have my throbbing cock sliding between your naked thighs?"

"I crave the feel your manly cock Scott. I love how your body tightens up every time you call me a slut."

He then placed the head of his rock hard cock at my wet opening. I nervously moaned but stayed still, waiting for that first plunge that I knew was going to be painful.

"Yes Scott, I'm ready to be fucked like the little whore you need tonight. Don't be afraid, tear my pussy with your cock."

"AAAAauuuugggg!"

Scott had suddenly rammed every inch of his thick member completely into my pussy with one large forceful thrust. I wrapped my legs around his muscular body to hold him in deep and my arms pulled the rest of his body tight to my mine. We were now locked together and neither of us were going to let go.

"Stay still Stephanie, give your body time to adjust. I promise the pain we gently transform into pleasure. I won't move again until your body is ready for more."

The feel of my brother's cock solidly planted in my pussy began to overwhelm the initial thrust of pain. My heart was pounding with passion and desire. His cock was throbbing and I could feel the beat of his heart against my naked breasts.

"I'm ok Scott. It hurt more than I thought it would, but that is now behind us. Please started to gently stroke my pussy."

Scott then slowly withdrew the entire length of his thick cock. He rubbed it across and around my opening before gently, very slowly guiding it back deeper into my pussy.

"Oh god Scott, that feels so wonderful now. Your cock is so hard and you are stroking me so gently. I never dreamed being your little slut would feel this good."

"You know how your turn me on when you talk dirty baby, be careful"

I placed my hands on his face and brought my lips to his. Whispers suddenly without control or any inhibition began to flow.

"I love your cock in my pussy brother. Fuck my like I'm your wild whore."

Scott began to pound me like an out of control jack hammer.

"I'm going to fuck you baby so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow."

My body let loose and I began to hump him back, the bed was shaking, our bodies slamming hard into each other. Sweat was pouring over our entire naked bodies and we fucked like wild animals.

"I feel like your slut, like your personal whore. Keep fucking me Scott!"

"I'm going to blast you any moment now Stephanie. My little slut is going to feel me cum and fill her pussy completely."

"Cum in me, cum in me!"

Scott placed his hands on the mattress by my sides and lifted his torso up. We both looked down at our joined bodies and suddenly he screamed a loud primal noise.

"Fuck Stephanie, I'm coming hard baby."

I screamed unexpectedly as the first blast took me by surprise. Soon the second, then the third. Our lips crushed into each other and we screamed into each other's mouth as his cock emptied seeds into my no longer virgin pussy. He pressed himself as deep as he could into my pussy and just held it tight.

My hands gently started to glide up and down his back. My finger nails softly caressed his skin as we both struggled to find more air to fill our lungs. We were quiet for a few moments, just indulging in the afterglow.

"I love you Stephanie."

"I love you Scott."

We stayed connected and rolled on our sides. He slowly withdrew a little then slowly slid his cock back in deep. We both felt the warm sex juices as they flowed from my pussy lips between us. We tenderly kiss each other's lips and we began the process of coming back to reality. I felt no guilt or any feelings of shame. I had just made love to the one man who will always be the closest to me.

When Scott finally withdrew I rolled over on my side and slid my creamy soft ass into his still hard wet cock. He opened my cheeks and let his cock rest between my cheeks as we cuddled into a perfect comforting spoon hug.

Most girls will never want to remember their first time. I will treasure it for a lifetime!

12