Brother Sister (Rewritten)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fifteen minutes into the movie Erica's hand separated from Matt's and began exploring his crotch. As much as he'd been expecting her to be a a bit frisky, it was way more aggressive than he'd expected. He hadn't been fully hard when she began, but he was moments later as her hand squeezed and caressed him through his loose fitting shorts and boxer-briefs. It turned him on enough that he did nothing to stop her. The armrest between them was able to be pivoted back up between the seats and Erica took advantage of the function, cuddling up close to Matt while she played with his cock and watched the film. Occasionally she'd turn and nibble at his earlobe or kiss him and Matt soon lost the thread of the movie as his head spun around what Bec would say if she found out what was going on.

It was those thoughts that gave him sufficient will power to stop her when she whispered in his ear that she was going to suck him off!

"Not here," he whispered back urgently. "Too risky."

"Let's get out of here then," Erica said breathily in his ear. "I've got no idea what's going on in this movie."

"Let's at least watch the end," Matt suggested, to stall her as much as anything.

"Yeah, sure," Erica replied, clearly not thrilled at the prospect. She settled back against him before wiggling around a bit. Matt glanced across to see what was going on and saw her slipping her underwear from under her skirt. She bunched it in her fist then shoved it into Matt's pocket.

He felt her take his left hand and slide it up her thigh. He hardened as he felt the beautifully smooth skin of her inner thigh and then as she moved his hand further, the smooth, bare skin of her puffy pussy lips. He had to bite back a moan as he instinctively explored with his finger tips. He found her lips to be slick with her pleasure and her thighs parted willingly in response to his fingers' travels.

Again Matt was torn. Clearly Erica wanted more and he was sorely tempted to give it to her, but he loved his sister. It may have been in ways he shouldn't have, but he couldn't change how he felt. Erica's hand closed over his, encouraging him, guiding him so his middle finger slid between her lips. Almost instinctively he curled it and slid it inside her tight vagina.

He teased her for awhile, figuring he should at least feed her pleasure even as he tried to come up with a way to stop things progressing too far. He really need to get a clearer direction of where Bec's head was at.

The movie ended and he and Erica restored their clothing, though when Matt tried to give back Erica's underwear, she simply giggled and told him to hold onto it for her. He stuffed it back in his shorts and led the way back to the carpark. Erica held his hand and leaned into him as they walked back and then was all over him on the car-ride home while Matt's mind spun trying to come up with a reason he shouldn't let her suck him off like she clearly wanted to and in the end opted for safety being his reasoning.

"You should come in for a bit," Erica told him as he pulled up at the curb out the front of her parent's pplace.

At that very moment Matt's phone chimed to indicate an incoming message. He was about to ignore it when it chimed twice more.

"Sorry," Matt said to Erica, quickly checking what the messages said. "Now I'm really sorry Erica, it's Bec, apparently she needs me for something."

"Really? Is it bad? Want me to come with?"

"Not sure exactly what it is sorry, but I think I'd better go alone."

"Oh, okay. Raincheck?"

"Sure ... rain check," Matt agreed as Erica eagerly kissed him and dropped her hand back to his pants as if to remind him what he was giving up. After a few moments he broke the kiss, apologised to Erica again and drove off, cock rock hard and balls aching after the teasing they'd been through.

By the time he'd arrived home, things had settled down in his pants, if not in his mind. The texts hadn't really been all that urgent, but the fact there'd been three of them had given him enough of an excuse to cut out on the date early, before he committed to something he might not be willing to tell his sister about.

When he entered the apartment he found Bec sitting on the couch scrolling on her phone.

"Hey," he said by way of greeting.

"Hi," she said, tentatively.

"You okay?"

"Um, yeah, kind of embarrassed though."

"Embarrassed?" Matt asked, going to the couch to sit next to her and wrapping her in her arms.

"Well yeah, I mean, I put you into something of an untenable situation and then reacted really childishly when you didn't really do anything wrong. I mean, I seem to recall actually being the one to say you should date her a little. I'm a hypocrite."

"Well, it was a bit of a shit situation," Matt agreed.

"So like ... how was the movie?" Bec asked tentatively.

"Challenging."

"Challenging?"

"Yeah." Matt went on to explain what had transpired and how he'd managed to manoeuvre things so that little more than some kissing and stroking happened.

"You really turned down a blow-job at the cinema?"

"Yeah ... I mean, I love you Bec, I didn't like where things were when I left here and I didn't want to add any more to what we were already dealing with."

"You're too good to me Matt," she sighed.

"Nah, I just love you."

"And I really love you too Matt. I'm not exactly sure what the answer is at the moment but I'll find a way to make things right with Erica."

"Make things right how?"

"Like find a way to end it without destroying her and making her hate you."

"Sounds like a challenge," Matt replied.

"Yeah, I should have just told her you were gay."

"Yeah like that would have helped," Matt laughed.

"Or that you had someone you were seeing back home."

"That might have worked I guess, but having not said that, it would make me a bit of a shit if we said it now and I'd been cheating on whoever I was supposed to be dating."

"We could be honest? Tell her about our relationship?" Bec suggested.

"I really don't think that's the answer," Matt replied.

"Yeah, I know. I really fucked this up, didn't I?"

"Nah, not fucked it up, just made it more challenging," Matt reassured her.

"Well I think you're too good to me sometimes, so I can at least do one thing for you. Since you turned down a blow job from a hot blonde for me, I can at least make that up to you." She slithered about on the couch and attacked his pants until she'd freed his cock. Matt leaned back to ease her access and then relished in the sensations of his sister's lips closing over and gliding up and down his rapidly hardening shaft. He dropped a hand to her head and ran his fingers through her brown hair as her lips and tongue worked magic on his erection.

Matt moaned and groaned, his cock throbbing as her tongue swirled around the head and licked up and down his shaft. Her lips sealed around him and she bobbed her head up and down, moving faster, slurping noises echoing around the room.

The longer Bec kept at it, the more Matt moaned until he muttered a warning he was about to explode. She didn't miss a beat and simply kept sucking until she felt the first explosion of warm salty cum hit the back of her throat. She swallowed and slurped as Matt pumped everything he had into his sister's mouth.

"Forgive me?" She smiled up at him when she was done, wiping a stray strand of cum into her mouth and licking her hand."

"Always," Matt replied. "Especially if that's how you seek forgiveness."

"Yeah, well I probably won't mess up enough to demand that sort of apology again."

"We'll see," he teased back.

--- +++ ---

"Hey Bec, is there like someone else you're brother's seeing or is interested in or something?" Erica asked over coffee one morning.

"Not that I know of, why?"

"Well um, the other night when we went to the movies I was kind of horny in anticipation of what might happen and um, pretty keen you might say."

"You're going to give me the PG version here, right?" Bec laughed warningly.

"Yeah, mostly," Erica laughed in response.

"Mostly?"

"Well I certainly won't be graphic ..."

"Thank goodness."

"Anyway, like we were at the movies and everything was good and then I decided I'd be a little crazy and like give Matt a blowie during the movie."

"PG remember?"

"It is! Because he said no!," Erica complained.

"Really?"

"Yeah, he claimed it was too public and there was too much risk of getting caught."

"Oh, wow, that kind of surprises me. Was there a lot of people in there?"

"Not enough that I thought it would be an issue," Erica stated. "I mean, I was up for fun, but I wasn't about to offer a free show or anything!"

"So like without graphic details, what about the rest of the movie did anything else happen or was he completely hands off?"

"Well a bit happened, like some fondling and stuff, but nothing serious and he just didn't seem to be all that enthusiastic about it. Like it was a bit like he was going through the motions."

"Did you ask him about it?"

"Well no, like I invited him in after the movie and made it pretty clear what was on the table ... like me ... but that's when you texted with your emergency and he bailed on me! And like, we haven't had a chance to talk since. Its why I thought I'd ask. Has he said anything?"

"The only thing he's commented on to me was about maybe being a bit uncomfortable about you being my best friend. I think he's worried that if something happened and it didn't work out that he'd be ruining my friendship with you."

"Yeah, but like, if it does work out ..."

"Hey, I'm just telling you what he told me. He didn't sound convinced either way as to how big of an issue it was, but then like, maybe you're feeling it more than he is and the compatibility isn't quite what you'd thought it was?"

"Well that would suck," Erica said flatly. "Can you probe him a bit?"

"I don't really feel comfortable doing that sorry Babe. I think that's something you need to talk about with Matt."

"Yeah, I guess that's fair."

--- +++ ---

"So I think I've planted the seed of you getting out of a relationship with Erica," Bec told Matt over dinner that night. "assuming you still want to and you're not going to break up with me ..."

"What, already? And yeah, I'm not breaking up with you!"

"Yeah and don't worry, it kind of came up naturally. She was asking if I thought there was someone else you were seeing or were interested in."

"What would have given her that idea?" Matt asked, surprised.

"Turning down a head job in the cinema and then not going back to her place for sex," Bec said, enjoying the looks that crossed her brother's face as she said it.

"Oh," Matt replied.

"Yeah, I asked her not to go into graphic detail, but well what she did say was that you didn't seem to be all that enthusiastic and seemed like you might have just been going through the motions."

"Ahh well I guess I was trying to be a little circumspect. I mean, I wasn't sure where you were at and I started out like wanting to make it miserable for you because of the way you were carrying on, but by the time we were at the movie I was getting over myself a bit."

"Well, I mentioned that maybe it was simply one of those things where you might not have been as interested in it as her as she was in you, like maybe its a compatibility thing. And I told her you might be concerned about what would happen if you dated my best friend and broke up."

"Oh, I was concerned about that was I?"

"Enough to have mentioned it to me," Bec teased.

"Good to know," Matt chuckled.

"Anyway, so like, I reckon if you go on another date with her you can just play the compatibility card and get off the hook."

"Hmm, I guess its better to be a bit of an asshole now that string her along anymore, I just don't like turning her down really."

"Huh."

"This would be so much easier if it was one of those dirty stories you like to read," Matt laughed.

"Yeah, no doubt if that were the case we'd reveal our incestuous relationship and she'd be so besotted by the dirty idea that she'd fall in love with both of us and we'd all live kinkily ever after."

"Sounds about right."

"Yeah, sadly for you, I've no interest in another pussy in this relationship and I want your dick all to myself."

"Well its lucky I love you so much that I don't need more than what you offer, isn't it?"

"Very," Bec replied, walking to where her brother was sitting and kissing him fervently. She climbed into his lap, straddling him as they kept kissing, his hands finding her breasts and playing with them. It wasn't long until they were naked and entangled in each other's arms in bed.

"That's so you remember not to go soft when you have to disappoint Erica," Bec purred in post-orgasmic bliss sometime later.

"I'll be sure the keep that in mind," Matt laughed.

--- +++ ---

On the weekend following their conversation, Erica invited Matt to the beach with her. He started selling the incompatibility early simply by not being as super-enthused as a guy probably should be at the thought of hanging out with a hot chick in a bikini at the beach, especially when she'd made it clear the last time together that sex wasn't just an opportunity but an expectation.

He did go along though, his sister's script in mind about how maybe he just wasn't feeling it the way Erica obviously was. The plan was to combine that with concern about what would happen to Bec and Erica's relationship if they dated and fell out.

Just having it on his mind was a clear dampener on the day and by the time lunch rolled around Erica noted that Matt's heart clearly wasn't into it the way hers was and they left early. He hadn't really had to say too much as he'd made it awkward enough just through his distraction.

--- +++ ---

The following couple of weeks were a bit rough. Erica didn't take the loss of opportunity with Matt well. She hadn't liked the way he'd handled it and Bec mostly sided with her in order to preserve her friendship with Erica (at least publicly). That meant spending more time at Erica's so that Erica wasn't having to encounter Matt.

Bec did quietly work on Erica to accept that Matt hadn't led her on too long and had really done the right thing. She just took her time about it and picked her moments.

After a few weeks things returned to normal. Matt stopped walking on eggshells whenever Erica was present and the fact she went back to visiting the apartment was a sign she had come to accept the situation. She simply seemed to focus on her friendship with Bec, with Matt resuming his original position of 'brother of my friend' rather than 'hot brother of my friend that I really want to fuck.'

Routine took over and study, sport, and social engagements rolled by with Bec and Matt's relationship only growing closer. They worked hard to keep it off of anyone's radar, knowing that they couldn't afford a misstep that might reveal the true nature of their relationship.

They even discussed the fact that Matt seeing Erica would have given them good cover; but that it wouldn't have been fair on Erica if he hadn't been fully invested or intending it to go anywhere. Not to mention he'd have been cheating on her with his sister.

They agreed it was better they only risked their happiness rather than anyone else's.

Their parents visited a couple of times through the year and they went home a few times, stepping carefully around their lust and romance.

Matt started having more to do with the company sponsoring his final year and life got busy. It did nothing to lessen their feelings for each other.

--- +++ ---

"I can't believe I've only got one more exam left and I'm done with Uni," Matt said, closing his notebook for the night.

"Amazing, you'll be like a fully-blown adult," Bec smiled across at him from where she was watching TV, having finished her last exam for the year earlier in the week. "What's the first thing you're going to do when you're done?"

"Fuck my sister I reckon."

"What? Eww, how can you say such a thing? What kind of a pervert did I move in with?" Bec exclaimed in mock outrage.

"The dirty, kinky sort of brother that likes to put his tongue and penis in his sister's tight, bald little snatch," Matt replied, advancing across the living space toward her.

"Nope, I never would have made that mistake," Bec insisted.

"Oh so you'd never suck your brother's dick and slurp his cum down like it's the best thing you've ever had in the whole wide world?"

"Go no!"

"Well fuck, I'm obviously in the wrong apartment. I'd better call Erica."

"You can do that, but my pussy and mouth will be off limits for a while if it happens," Bec teased.

"Hmm, only your pussy and mouth huh? Does that mean I can fuck you in the ass?"

"Er, no. Let's keep it simple for you ... I will be unavailable for any intimacy at all."

"Wow. Ouch."

"You betcha."

"What if I were to simply take liberties?

"Liberties?"

"Like maybe holding you down and I don't know ... groping you ... or ..."

"You'd hold me down and grope me?" Bec asked, though rather than the mock outrage she'd intended, it came out with a little growl.

"Well probably not, honestly. I'd never do anything you didn't want me to Bec," Matt conceded, missing the vocal cue.

"A little groping might not be so bad though ... if you didn't call Erica."

"Well I have my final tomorrow, so as much as I'd like to grope you ... its going to have to wait. Remember, no sex during exam week."

"That was a dumb ass rule to agree to," Bec declared.

"Agree with? You're the one who proposed it!"

"Yeah, and it was dumb. I can't believe you went along with it."

"Well that's because you're finished. I have one more though. Twenty four hours won't kill you Bec."

"Sure, that's what you say. I guess I might just have to let my fingers do the talking."

"There you go, problem solved! Just like, don't do it in bed next to me? Otherwise I might not be able to help myself and then I'd be exhausted for my exam."

"We'll see," Bec replied, feeling mischievous.

Once they were in bed together, she teased her brother for awhile, climbing in next to him and rubbing her nakedness against him, ensuring he got a nice stiff boner and offering to suck it for him. He caved a little and she simply suckled him without any intent to finish him off, teasing with her lips and tongue then holding the head of his cock in her mouth and sucking gently. Then she stopped and released him, rolling onto her back next to him and making it patently clear that she was frigging her pussy.

"Bec," Mat groaned in a sing-song voice, "Didn't I specifically ask you not to do that?"

"My bedroom Matt," she groaned, "If you can't take the heat, you know where your room is."

To her utter surprise, he rolled out of bed and left the room. She simply sighed and kept going, too horny not to finish herself off. She came happily and fell asleep, only mildly disappointed not to be full of her brother's cum.

--- +++ ---

"That's it, all done!" Matt declared on entering the apartment the following afternoon.

"Wow, just think, if you pass you're like totally qualified!"

"And employed!"

"Like a fully-fledged fucking adult!" Bec laughed.

"Like a fully-fledged horny fucking adult!"

"If only there were someone to help you with that."

"Oh don't worry, there is," Matt declared, stalking across the room to seize hold of his younger sibling. She squealed and protested (well a little) as he man-handled her into her bedroom. He threw her face down on the bed and quicky mounted her, straddling her lower back and facing her feet, her hands trapped at her sides beneath his legs.