Brother Sister (Rewritten)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt flipped up the short skirt she'd been wearing, pulling it toward himself and exposing her pert buttocks, split by the line of a black cotton thong. He slapped her exposed cheek, the sound of the impact ringing through the bedroom.

"Hey!" Bec protested, though notably didn't cry out in pain. Matt slapped her other cheek. "What's that for?"

"Teasing me," he replied, spanking each cheek again. He continued to spank her, paying attention to her yelps and cries, noting that she wasn't really protesting all that much and that the way she was wiggling and squirming suggested she actually liked it. He took hold of her thong and pulled it out from her butt crack and away from her pussy to inspect it. Grool strung between her pussy and the thong.

"Hmm, doesn't really seem like much of a punishment if you like it," Matt laughed, moving off to give her her freedom.

"Yeah, well, um, that was kind of hot," she giggled. "You could put me over your knee if you like?"

"Really?"

"Yeah, but only if you promise to fuck me really hard after. Come on, please?"

Matt sat on the edge of the bed and reached for Bec's wrist, but before he could grab her she was already moving to drape herself over his knee, his cock hard and erect beneath her.

"Seems like I'm not the only one who enjoys this," Bec purred just before the sound of a slap and her accompanying yelp echoed through the room, accompanied by the sharp sting of its impact.

He spanked her a few more times until her tight little buttocks were glowing warmly. He could smell her arousal and pulled her thong down before sliding a hand between her legs and plunging two fingers into her sopping wet pussy. Bec groaned happily at the intrusion.

Matt needed more. He stood up, lifting Bec as he did so, then deposited her on the bed, face down again. He quickly shed his pants as Bec peered back at him over her shoulder. The desire on her face matched that raging in his body, spurring him on even more.

"Should I undress?" Bec asked as he tossed the last of his clothes aside.

"Not necessary," Matt groaned as he flipped her skirt back up to expose her butt again. He dragged her thong down her legs and worked it off over her bare feet, then climbed onto the bed and rammed his rampant cock into her pussy.

"OH! Fuck yes!" Bec cried out as her pussy was stuffed with her brother's raging cock. Matt thrust hard and fast, need and desire fuelling his motions. Matt held himself over his sister, driving his cock into her from behind, every thrust forcing her into the bed despite her efforts to push back.

They fucked like that for a while until Bec decided she needed to move more. "Let me up Matt, I want it doggy," she moaned. Matt gave an extra thrust, then moved to allow her to adopt the position she desired.

Bec pushed herself up onto her hands and knees and Matt took hold of her hips as his dick speared back in like a guided missile. He drove as deep as he could go, loving the gasp of pleasure his thrust extracted from Bec.

He rammed his cock into her again and again, balls boiling with his pleasure, the sound of their bodies coming together echoing about the bedroom. Bec gasped and moaned and then clutched a pillow to her chest, dropping her head and stretching her arms out, bed covers held desperately.

"Fill my cunt Matt!" She exclaimed and he redoubled his efforts before slamming as deep inside her as he could and exploding two weeks worth of pent up sperm into her womb. Bec exploded around him, joining him in orgasm as she was filled.

"That was fucking amazing," Bec cooed as she slumped forward onto the bed.

"I sure as hell can't imagine what someone would have to do to top it," Matt agreed happily, flopping onto the bed next to Bec.

"I guess we just have to see how life changes with you taking on a full time job hey?"

"Yeah. It shouldn't change to much though right? I mean, I'll have more money."

"And less time?"

"That's true, but like, it's a natural progression right? We all have to go through it.

"I guess so. I just hope you don't get any weird ideas in your head like filling your sister up with cum is wrong."

"Ha, can't imagine that happening. Unless maybe you suddenly told me you'd gone off the pill and that a load of cum might get you pregnant."

"What you wouldn't want to have kids with me?"

"Woah, what? You would?"

"Well not tomorrow, but like one day. I think it would be pretty cool to have kids with the man I love."

"I mean, I guess I've always assumed I'd have kids one day, but like, never really considered that my sister might be the mother of my children."

"Well it's not like I grew up dreaming my brother would impregnate me either. Though of course there was that one time when we had that scare ...."

"Yeah, no offence Bec, but I'd rather not re-live that."

"But what if it was planned?"

"To be honest ... it's kind of appealing but in a 'not right now' kind of way."

"Oh shit yeah, no way am I thinking right now," Bec laughed.

"Thank fuck for that!"

"But one day ..."

"Maybe ... okay, geez Bec, that's way too deep for me to think about right now. For now I just want to think about what life's going to be like taking on a full time job and living as a proper adult."

"Fair enough, I guess that probably is a big enough transition for now."

--- +++ ---

"So how's life as a working stiff?" Bec asked, looking up from her books as Matt came in from work and dumped his backpack on the couch.

"So far so good," he laughed. It's a bit weird only getting time off on weekends and thinking about how much I have to ration my leave compared to the endless summer you have as a student, but hey, I'll adjust. Especially if I know I have you to come home to every day."

"Aww you're too sweet," Bec smiled at him over her books. Matt crossed to where she was seated and gave her a kiss, lips pressed to hers, his tongue flicking against them.

"God you melt me," Bec murmured, hand slipping around the back of her brother's neck to pull him back in for a longer, deeper kiss.

"Have you given any thought to dinner?" Matt asked.

"Maybe some sausage?" Bec replied with a grin, hand groping her brother's cock through his pants.

"Might not be quite what I was looking for," Matt laughed.

"Are you denying me your sausage?"

"Hell no, just saying it isn't what I want for dinner. How about I knock up some pasta."

"Sounds great. You cook, I'll finish up this assignment and then after dinner maybe we can snuggle on the couch."

"Snuggle hey?"

"Yeah, snuggle," Bec replied.

"Sounds perfect." Matt went to their room and changed out of his work clothes and then set about preparing dinner, crushing garlic and chopping onions ahead of frying them in the pan.

Bec happily watched him whenever his movement distracted her, surprised by how much the domesticity of the scene both satisfied her and turned her on. She stood and went and hugged him from behind, crushing her breasts against his back.

"I love you Matt," She moaned into his shoulder. Matt put down the wooden spoon he was stirring with and turned in his sister's embrace. They kissed briefly before Matt leaned back and looked Bec in the eye. "I love you too."

Bec grinned, hugged him again, then released him to return to her books. Matt returned to cooking, his heart full.

With dinner ready Bec cleared her studies from the table and set out bowls and cutlery. Matt moved the pasta he'd boiled and the sauce onto trivet's he'd placed on the table and pulled out some fresh grated parmesan.

"This smells amazing," Bec complimented him, scooping the linguine into her bowl.

"Thanks Sis," Matt replied, sitting down to join her at the table.

"You know, I truly love doing this with you, just sharing meals and living together Matt."

"I know what you mean,." He replied. "Its like everything is perfect and just the way its supposed to be."

"Promise me we won't let anything change it?" Bec asked.

"I can promise to try," Matt suggested.

"I'll take that," she said.

"One day we'll work it all out Bec. We'll find a way to be together forever, maybe even have a family, but for now, let's just enjoy what we've got yeah?"

"Sounds good to me," Bec replied, smiling happily as she devoured her meal. "But like, while we wait to work everything out, we still get to fuck a lot, right?"

"You'd better believe it!" Matt replied. "Why do you think I cooked pasta? We're going to need a lot of energy tonight!""

"Well that sounds promising! Bec said gleefully, temporarily speeding up the pace at which she ate as if rushing to finish."

"Don't go giving yourself indigestion!" Matt laughed. "We've got all night."

With dinner finished, they cleaned up and Matt selected a DVD from the selection they'd rented earlier in the week. He sat at one end of the couch and Bec draped herself across the rest of it, her hand resting on his cock and her head resting on her hand.

They enjoyed the movie together and about the half way mark Bec insisted on her brother losing his pants. While they watched the rest she lovingly teased him, suckling on his cock and gently stroking it with her hand as the whim took her. For his part Matt ran his fingers lightly across her back, tickling, then massaging, knowing Bec loved it, feeling her body respond when he found just the right spots.

When the movie ended, Bec sighed happily and directed all her attention to her brother's semi-erect cock. She took it fully within her mouth, lips clamping around the base as her tongue fluttered and teased the shaft, loving the way it continued to swell and harden.

Bec moaned around her brother's erection, then hummed, feeling him twitch in reaction to the pleasure.

"Fuck Bec, that's soo good, but like, maybe we could take it to the bedroom?""

"Nuh uh," she mumbled, "Want couch sex." She gave a couple of long, slow slurps up and down his full length, before working her way to her feet where she began seductively stripping out of her clothes. Matt sat and watched, one hand going to his cock and stroking gently in appreciation of the beauty before him.

Bec continued to move, hips swaying, hands dragging her hair up over her head and then releasing it, before she climbed onto her brother's lap, facing him, kneeling so she could mash her tits against his face.

Matt eagerly took her nipple in his mouth as she ground down on his hard shaft, pussy juices smearing over him as her lips parted over him. After teasing him in that manner for a while, she reached down and held him upright and sank down again, this time taking him within herself, groaning as he his wonderfully generous erection filled her. She felt him thrust up in response to the penetration and mewed happily.

Bec put her hands over Matt's shoulders, on the back of the couch and used them to steady herself as she rose and fell before bringing her feet up onto the couch so she was squatting on him. She started bouncing up and down happily. She rode him this way for some time before deciding to turn around. She stood, backed up and then sat back into his lap, cock sliding within her again.

Matt groaned in joy, hands going to his sister's wonderfully tight body, caressing her hips, reaching to fondle her breasts and tease her diamond hard nipples. Bec leant forward, hands on the floor, changing the angle of penetration until she again had to move.

She urged Matt into motion and pulled him from the couch before laying on it and inviting him back between her legs missionary style.

Matt took the lead then, driving his cock into her hard and fast, breath ragged, just as Bec's was. She pulsed up with her hips, meeting her brother's thrusts, their love-making the only sounds in the apartment.

"Harder Matt, I'm going to cum," Bec moaned. Matt thrust harder and faster, desperate to hold off his own orgasm until he'd taken her to the pinnacle she deserved.

He managed to last just that long, Bec's orgasm sending him over the edge. They came together with a joint cry of joy, Matt's cum spurting deep into Bec's womb.

They cleaned up and moved to the bedroom where they lay waiting for sleep.

"This is enough, isn't it Matt? To keep us happy? You, me, living together."

"Yes," he replied emphatically.

"Forever?"

"Forever."

--- +++ ---

END