Brother Sister (Rewritten)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I guess I deserve that. I mean, you could use me for a hairbrush, but it would likely be ineffective and possibly messy."

"Eww, yeah, lets not do that, sounds icky," Bec laughed. "Guess I should let this go back down again!" She removed her hand from his cock and they resorted to simple chatter for the remainder of the ride.

"So what are we going to do when the 'rents get home Matt?" Bec asked once they were inside.

"Be sneaky?" He suggested tentatively.

"Yeah, that's a solid plan," Bec laughed.

"Okay, so seriously, I guess we'll have to be very careful, set some ground rules or something; like no hanky-panky when either of our parents are home?"

"That could be pretty limiting. What about when they're asleep?"

"Well even that sounds a bit too risky sadly. I mean it would only take one wrong encounter and everything would go horribly wrong."

"But what about when I get horny and just have to have your cock in me?" Bec pouted, advancing on her brother while dragging her top over her head.

Matt's eyes went to his sister's beautifully formed, bra-clad breasts and his cock swelled in appreciation.

"Are you going to be able to say no to your little sister kneeling in front of you and begging to suck your cock?" As she spoke, she did exactly as she said, squatting, then kneeling in front of him, hands going to his pants to extract his rapidly hardening member from his boxer briefs.

Matt simply groaned. Bec was right. She looked so incredibly beautiful and cute and with her hand wrapped around his swollen cock that he lost any sense of resistance as she opened her mouth and lowered it over the head. The caress of her lips as they met the skin was almost as heavenly as the joy of her tongue fluttering beneath him as they slid down his engorged length. She worked him happily with her mouth, lips sliding up and down, tongue continuing to caress him, one hand cupping his nuts while the other gently stroked the base of his dick. She sucked him for a long time, feeling his cock twitch and jerk under her attention until he was clearly close to losing control.

That's when she stopped.

"I guess I'll have to be the one to exercise restraint then," she said with a sigh, standing up and wiping her hand across her chin.

"Are you serious?" Matt groaned.

"Yeah, after all, I always have my hair brush." She walked away, deliberately swinging her hips, knowing how much he enjoyed the sway of her ass, especially in her running tights.

"No way, you don't get to tease me like that and leave!" Matt declared and Bec gave a squeal and bolted away from him as he reached to grab her. A quick chase ensued and as he had before, he caught her on the stairs, leaping up them three at a time as she tried to get away. She screamed in frustration as he grabbed hold of her and man-handled her up the rest of the stairs and then into her room while she kicked and wriggled in his powerful arms. He threw her on her bed and pounced, trapping her wrists above her head and sitting astride her thighs so she couldn't get away.

"Bastard," she accused him.

"Mean! And after you teased me so," Matt replied. There was a gleam in her eye and a smile on her face despite her language, enough to tell him she was enjoying herself. He released her wrists, thinking she was done resisting, only to have her push against his chest with her hands and try to slither out from under him, though all she succeeded in doing was managing to wriggle enough to end up on her stomach. Matt had pinned her hands again. He managed to get both her wrists snared in one hand with his weight leaning down on them, then quickly used his free hand to work her tights down to expose her bottom, nicely split by a pale blue thong.

"Little girls who tease their brothers deserved to be spanked," he declared.

"Promises promises," Bec mumbled, head turned to one side so she could breathe.

Matt awkwardly slapped her bared cheek with his hand.

"Didn't hurt," Bec said in exactly the tone she'd used when her mother had rarely spanked her as a young child. Matt gave her another slap on the other cheek and noted Bec wiggling beneath him. He was sure he heard a half-moan escape her lips, so he spanked her again, his open palm stinging slightly at the impact.

"Oh God yes," Bec moaned. Matt's cock was rock hard as he straddled the backs of her thighs. He released her wrists and spanked her again, one cheek then the other. Bec made no effort to move. He pulled her thong down and then moved so he could pull it and the tights to her ankles. Bec simply lay on her bed and accepted her fate, hands still where he'd left them. Experimentally he slapped her bare butt cheek again.

"Sorry for teasing you Bro, I deserve my spanking," Bec groaned as he spanked her again.

"Probably more than that too," he growled, slipping his hand between her legs. His fingers met her pussy lips and found them slick with the evidence of her arousal. He effortlessly slid two fingers inside her and worked them around, drawing further moans from her. He felt her push back and lift her hips and worked his fingers as deep as he could before sliding them back out again. He interpreted the resulting sigh from his sister as disappointment.

He stood and slapped each of her cheeks again, getting surprised little yelps in response. After quickly shedding his pants he moved behind her again and leaned in over her, his cock seeking out his sister's pussy like a divining rod. He thrust needily inside her, his groan matched by hers as his thick shaft spread her lips wide.

"God yes, fuck me Matt," Bec cried out as he drove his cock deep. Having been teased close to orgasm it didn't take him a long time to reach the point of no-return again. Too conscious of the issues raised by cumming in her the first time, he pulled out, no matter how safe it might have been. He stroked his cock twice with his fist and exploded, cum shooting from his penis to hit his sister in the back of her head, ropes of cum clinging to her brown hair and laying down over her back.

Cock spent, he wanted to ensure his sister enjoyed as much pleasure as he had and he moved down behind her, pulling her up so her knees rested on the edge of the bed presenting her back toward him as he knelt on the floor behind her. He spread her ass cheeks with his hands and plunged his tongue into her pussy, licking determinedly.

Bec cried out in joy as she felt her brother's tongue assault her clit and pussy lips. He moved one hand so he could use the fingers to stimulate her clit while his tongue continued to slither and slurp around her pussy and before long Bec collapsed forward onto the bed in a writhing, blissfully orgasmic heap.

"Well if that's what we call self-control, we're fucked," Bec joked when they'd recovered.

"Yeah, this could be harder than I thought," Matt agreed. "Given we have like one more full night alone in the house together, how about we sleep together in Mum and Dad's bed? We have time to wash everything and re-make it tomorrow before they return."

"Sounds delightful," Bec replied with a smile. "Not sure how much sleep there will be though."

Bec's words were prophetic. With the looming return of their parents, the opportunity to spend the night in bed together led to initially frantic fucking and then long and loving love-making.

--- +++ ---

The siblings rose the next morning tired without having slept a lot and with mixed feelings about the return of their parents.

As they drove to the airport, Bec reach across and stroked Matt's cock, keeping him hard the entire drive.

"You're going to have to stop that soon," he said as they approached the airport's entrance. "I don't think I need to have a boner when I give Mum a welcome-back hug."

"That would be so funny," Bec teased him.

"Oh sure, is that what you'd say if you felt Dad pressing a boner into you when you hugged him?

"Hmm, fair point. Okay, I'll let this lovely toy of mine deflate."

"Your toy?" Matt asked.

"Yep, I claim ownership."

"Fine, you can own it, but you have to look after it really well. And I'll claim ownership of these," Matt replied, reaching out to take a tit in hand.

"Deal," Bec agreed with him.

They parked the car and walked to the terminal where they met their parents, greeting them happily as if they weren't about to ruin the intimacy they'd been sharing and then assisted them with the luggage back to the car.

They swapped stories about what they'd been up to over the time they'd been separated and discussed their progress at school (in Bec's case) and Uni (in Matt's) and then went their own ways once they were home, while the older couple unpacked.

Matt and Bec treated their parents to a home-cooked meal, roasting a leg of lamb and veggies to welcome them back and shocking them somewhat with how well they worked together to produce the meal.

The harmony lasted for a few days after their parents' return, but without the same free run of the house both Matt and Bec quickly started to get frustrated. Initially it was fine, but their agreement not to take any risk at all when their parents were home started to take a toll as the sexual frustration built.

"Hey, mind if I come in?" Matt said from his sister's doorway one night

"Of course not," Bec replied from where she was laying on her bed enjoying a book.

Matt walked over and sat on the edge of the bed, Bec shuffling slightly to make room for him.

"So um, on a scale of one to ten, how sexually frustrated are you?" Matt asked her.

"Matt!" she exclaimed. "Remember the rules!

"Well for the record I'm at about ten point nine. Want to go for a drive?"

"A drive to where?" Bec asked.

"Anywhere. To get ice cream or something ... anything that means we can stop in a dark spot somewhere and scratch an itch or two?" He let his hand drift to her thigh, fingers stroking over the material of her tight jeans.

"Matt, no," Bec said, pushing his hand away.

"Well the offer's there, tonight, tomorrow, one day soon ... wanking just isn't the same," he sighed, standing up, cock obviously semi erect. He saw his sister's gaze drop to it and he gave it a rub. She bit her lip and he saw her squeeze her thighs together.

"Fuck, now you've done it. Couldn't you have just left me alone?" Bec giggled.

"No because every time I see you, you look fucking hot," he hissed.

"Well thanks, but get out before I do something dumb. I'll come down in a minute and we can go for a drive."

"Okay. Don't take too long!"

Matt went back downstairs and hung about the living room where his parents had settled down in front of the television. He quietly went nuts for about five minutes before Bec sauntered into the room.

"Hey Matt, I'm feeling like ice cream, want to come get some with me?

"Sure, that sounds great," Matt replied almost too quickly and eagerly .

"Did someone say ice cream?" Heather perked up?

"Ice cream sounds good!" Derek declared.

"We can bring some back for you if you like," Bec offered her parents, but they decided it was a great chance for them to spend a bit of time together as a family. It was a supreme effort of will for Matt not to groan aloud and protest their attendance. It was an entirely pleasant trip with the added bonus of their parents paying, but frustrating as it failed to provide Matt with the sexual relief he'd been seeking.

When they returned he retreated to his room and started surfing the net for porn but it wasn't the release he sought. Nothing quite compared to having his sister's lips wrapped around his cock. He moved to his bed and grabbed a book but did little more than toss and turn. He couldn't settle and eventually headed for the bathroom to clean his teeth and prepare for sleep.

He'd only ben in there a minute when Bec came into the room as well, wearing a pair of light sleep-shorts and a light tank-top that clung to her nicely, making the erect state of her nipples plainly evident.

Matt groaned around his toothbrush when he saw her in the mirror and his underserviced cock rose in response to the eroticism of the sight of her.

"Well that kind of back-fired," Bec giggled, closing the door behind her.

"No shit," Matt said. "And now you walk in here looking hot as fuck when I can't do anything about it!"

"You think I look hot?" Bec asked teasingly, circling a finger around her left nipple.

"That's not very fair," Matt moaned, his hand dropping to his rapidly hardening cock to give it a squeeze through his boxers.

"No one ever said life was fair," Bec replied with a laugh, then quickly flashed her tits at him.

"If you play with fire you might get burned," Matt warned her, stepping in close to her.

"I've always liked being warm," Bec replied, running a finger over the cloth of his boxers, along the line of his cock, causing it to twitch.

"Bec ..." Matt groaned warningly. "Remember the rules."

"You're not the only one with itches to scratch you know," she moaned and took his cock firmly in her grasp.

"Yeah, but if we get busted we're dead, remember. Trust me, I'd like nothing more than to bend you over the sink and slide inside your sweet sweet little pussy, but we both know its not smart."

"Sometimes I'm a bit of a bimbo," Bec giggled, picking up her tooth brush. Once she'd applied toothpaste and wet it, she started brushing her teeth as if nothing had passed between them. Matt stood watching for a moment, rock hard in his boxers. He noticed the way his sister's breasts jiggled as she brushed, and groaned. How the hell was he going to survive like this?

Bec smiled around her toothbrush at him via the mirror and used one hand to push her shorts down over her taut butt, exposing her perfect cheeks to Matt.

"Fuck Bec," Matt bemoaned. He pushed his boxers down and his cock sprang free. He stepped behind his sister and nestled his cock between her cheeks. It was sticking straight up rather than being between her legs and was mostly just a tease, but he felt her push back as she simply continued brushing.

"I'm not brushing forever," she mumbled.

Matt wasn't quite sure what she meant, but decided to take a chance on what he thought. He dipped his legs slightly and moved his cock between her legs. Bec leaned forward over the sink, putting her torso at almost ninety degrees to the floor.

Matt's cock found her entrance and shoved his dick inside, finding her slick and utterly soaked. Maybe she did have an itch equal to his. He pulled back and pushed in again, sliding further within her velvet tunnel. Within half a dozen strokes he was buried completely within his sister. Bec was moaning around her tooth brush and pushing back and Matt dropped his hands to her hips watching with joy as her lips clung to him when he pulled back and then disappeared as he thrust forward again .

Bec spat toothpaste from her mouth and ran the tap, rinsing her brush. As Matt pulled back she stood up and slid from his cock.

"What? Fuck?" Matt moaned as he thrust forward and his cock stabbed at her butt cheek rather than into her pussy.

"Told you, I won't be brushing forever," Bec sighed. "That was too risky, but I hope it wasn't too much of a tease. Maybe a wank won't be so bad now." She rinsed her mouth and wiped her face on the hand-towel hanging beside the sink. Matt watched in something of a stupor, as Bec pulled her shorts back up over the perfection of her ass and walked from the room, leaving him standing there with his stiff cock poking over the top of his boxers, glistening with his sister's juices.

With the door closed again, he took his cock in hand and started wanking, remembering just how good he'd been feeling moments before. Despite his expected failure, the brief interlude with Bec had worked some magic. He felt his orgasm build and at the critical moment, turned to the toilet, leaned against the wall behind it with one hand and stroked until he erupted, shooting most of his load into the toilet bowl. After he'd cleaned up the over-shot he returned to his room and managed to sleep.

--- +++ ---

Matt was a lot happier the following day. The release of the night before had helped even though it hadn't been exactly what he'd been hoping for.

"What time do you get out of Uni today?" Bec asked him over breakfast.

"About two, why?"

"Just wondering 'cause like Mum and Dad won't be home until what, six? And like I don't have any commitments, so like, if you're home and I'm home, and they're not home ..."

"Oh right! Yeah, well you can bet your sweet ass I won't be hanging around in the city then!"

"You're not entirely stupid after all!" Bec laughed.

"Morning you two," Heather greeted her children as she came into the kitchen.

"Morning Mum," Bec said happily. Matt mumbled a greeting around his mouthful of toast.

Heather joined them at the table and made small talk. Matt was the first to finish and bid his mother and sister a good day before heading upstairs.

"So I've been meaning to ask Bec, how did you get on with washing your brother? I hope it wasn't too bad? And thank you by the way."

"Ugh, I don't even want to think about it!" Bec complained.

"Oh come on it isn't that bad. I had to do it."

"Yeah, but you're his mother, you're supposed to do shit like that. Sisters aren't supposed to have to wash their brothers Mum."

"Yeah, I guess so. At least he's a good specimen though right? Like, objectively, the boy has a cute butt."

"Oh my God Mum! I am not going to discuss my brother's butt with you. I've been trying to get any memory of that part of my life erased!"

"Okay, settle down," Heather laughed.

Bec quickly packed her breakfast dishes away and fled the kitchen, much to her mother's amusement.

--- +++ ---

Matt finished his final lecture and headed for home, trying not to think about the joy his afternoon promised because of the reaction it caused in his pants. He really didn't need random erections plaguing his train-ride home.

He wanted to run from the station to home, but realised with Bec not finishing for another hour, there wasn't much point, so he meandered home and worked on an assignment until it was close to the time school would finish. With a glance at the clock, he grabbed the car keys and headed for the school, figuring if he picked Bec up she would be naked that much quicker.

Bec grinned at him when she saw him waiting for her in the school carpark. He resisted all temptation to show any affection toward her, not wanting to be spotted by one of her friends being anything other than a helpful brother.

"Oh hey, Bec! Any chance of a ride home?" Samantha Bryne called out just as they were about to head out of the car park.

"Sure thing," Bec replied with an apologetic glance at her brother. Samantha only lived a couple of blocks from their house so it would have been rude not to have given her the ride. Matt bit back his disappointment at any delay, but extended a welcome to Samantha none-the-less.

Samantha was thankful for the ride and chatted happily until they dropped her off, unaware of the incestuous fun she was delaying.

They bid Samantha farewell and Matt gunned the car down the road, desperate to get home.

"In a hurry or something?" Bec laughed as she was thrown back into the seat.

"Might be," Matt replied, focussed on the road. Bec just giggled, reached over and stroked him through his pants.

They parked the car and headed inside, Matt following Bec, enjoying the way her school skirt swished and swayed as she walked ahead of him. As soon as the door was closed behind them, Matt grabbed Bec's arm inside her elbow and turned her back toward him, taking her in his arms and plunging his tongue into her mouth.

Bec let her brother kiss her for a few moments, heart racing and body melting, but then stopped him.

1...45678...12