Brother Taboo Series: My Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LucyKim
LucyKim
66 Followers

"Is this what you do to her? Do you seduce her like this?"

"Do you think I'm seducing you?"

"You're like your father, you have this aura around you. I know it all too well as I was caught up in his. You may look innocent, but there's something dark about you, Henry, and people can't help but be attracted to your darkness."

"Are you saying you're attracted to me?"

His voice was alluring and hypnotic. He grabbed my chin with a firm hand so I couldn't escape his eyes.

"If you're so horrified about what Laurie and I do, aren't you being hypocritical by wanting me to do the same thing to you?"

I pushed him away and backed myself into a corner to escape his influence. I was breathing hard and my panties had grown uncomfortably wet.

"You have nothing on Bruno. He's a good man," I managed to say.

"Oh, I don't know. Money laundering is kind of a big deal."

He took a few steps back, picked up the file and flipped the pages as he pretended to read through it.

"Did you actually think he was running away with his darling back then? Oh, he was running, alright. From the law. I could hand him over to the police faster than you can say fuck me."

I pressed my lips together, and my mind broke in unison with my heart. Not my Bruno, he was always so sweet. There was a chance Henry was lying, but I couldn't risk losing someone I loved. When push comes to shove, a woman must do what she must to protect who or what she cares about.

"Let's trade. You let Bruno and Laurie go and I'll..."

"You'll what?"

He raised a playful eyebrow. I'd fallen into his trap and he knew it.

"If it's sex you want, then take me, instead."

... ... ...

His shoulders seemed to relax a little, and his lips formed a dark smile.

"Now, that's an interesting turn of events. Can you really cross that line?"

"If that's what it takes to get them away from you, then yes."

He looked at me from head to toe, analyzing me.

"You're not half bad for a woman of your age. I might take you up on that offer."

A lustful light danced in his eyes as he sat on the edge of the bed again. Far from feeling offended, I found myself aroused. I consciously understood it wasn't right. Maybe I was simply too tired, or too stressed, or felt too lonely, but at that time, having that gorgeous man looking at me with desire, a man who so resembled the one I'd been crazy about, caused my mental barriers to be bypassed as they reached that primal instinct within me: the desire to be possessed, taken and fucked until I ran out of breath.

"I've never been with a mature woman before." He leaned back to rest his weight on his hands and make himself comfortable. "This could be interesting. Go ahead. Strip."

My breathing came as heavy huffing sounds.

I could've left.

I could've called someone and revealed the pictures.

I could've done so many things, yet, I chose to undress in front of my own son.

I let my heavy fur coat roll off my shoulders and fall to the floor. Then I unzipped the back of my dress and allowed it to join my coat. I was facing him, wearing nothing except my red lace underwear and my expensive high heels.

He licked his lips as he took a good measure of my figure. I was used to being desired: Vanity had made me get a boob job, which turned my natural, petite breasts into full, round D-cups. I was proud of my slender body and strong, lean legs, which I'd gotten through hours and hours of yoga and ballet lessons. I wasn't curvy, and though there wasn't much ass to grab on to, I was still considered attractive.

"Move closer to the window and leave your heels on."

I hesitated about doing that.

"Are you worried someone may be taking pictures as you did to me? Don't worry, everything that happens stays within these walls."

There was a hint of sarcasm with his words.

"My appetite can't be easily satisfied. Are you sure you can handle it?" he said.

"I'm very skilled. I'm sure you'll be surprised."

"Is that so? Let's see what you can do."

He unzipped his pants, and there it was.

Hard, erect and beautiful, just as I remembered his father's to be.

It was thick, all the way from the base to the perfect, soft tip and without any skin to cover it. The tiny veins, which throbbed around it, made it look delicious enough to make my mouth water and my pussy twitch in anticipation.

I wanted it inside of me. I wanted to grab and jerk it until his milk spurted on my face. I wanted to suck on it until I gagged, and then keep going to make him fill my throat with cum. I wanted to sit on it and fuck myself with it, and have it wreck my ass like his dad's did in the past. How can life be so cruel as to give such a perfect dick to someone I wasn't supposed to touch? It appeared to be a punishment for my past sins, one I could only redeem by sinning even worse.

"You should see your face. You look so hungry for my cock."

He grabbed the base to keep it straight for me and taunted me.

"Let's do a little role play to make it easier for you. I'm your boss, now. You'll obey me in all that I say, and you'll address me as: Yes, Boss or No, Boss. Understood?"

That was perfect. It gave me what I'd needed. My mind had slipped away from me, and it was only fair to say he was screwing with my mind more so than my body. I could follow his game and, momentarily, turn into someone else and have the best sex of my life, guilt free.

"Yes, Boss."

I lowered my gaze, braced my arms around my waist and pretended to be ashamed as I knew that's what he wanted.

"You're so submissive. I like that. Say you want my cock."

"I... I want it."

"That doesn't quite convince me. Say it again. Dirty."

"I want your cock, Boss. I want you to fuck my pussy with your thick cock."

He threw his head back with a roar of laughter.

"I can get used to this. It really turns me on."

I allowed myself to look at his juicy cock as precum had begun dripping down the length. I understood why, in past centuries, there was so much worship around a phallic figure. Nothing is more enticing than a perfectly crafted cock. It awakens primitive and wild urges that demand to be satisfied.

"What should I do next, Boss?"

"Beg for it, woman. If you're good enough, I'll reward you as you want. I'll put it deep into your ass and then make you suck it until I cum. You want that, don't you?"

A man with enough experience need not to ask, he knows. More than reading my mind, he read my body's reactions...how my pupils dilated, and how my nipples grew so stiff they hurt. I pressed my legs together and almost started cumming on my own from being ordered around.

"Please, Boss. Fuck my ass and mouth. Pump your cum down my throat. Cum everywhere inside of me. I'm desperate for it."

If that was the type of power he exerted over Laurie, I understood why it was so hard for her to escape. I felt jealous of her because his dick had been inside of her, his hands had touched her and handled her body and made her scream for more. A man who knows enough, can make you addicted to him; if she'd been getting this on a regular basis then, as one woman to another, I couldn't hold it against her.

"You're so dirty. You really want it, don't you, shameless woman? Get down on all fours, put your ass against the window and touch yourself. Let them, down there, see you making yourself feel good."

Of course, I did as he said. I'd gotten down onto the floor and crawled like a cat so I could face the side of the bed, with my ass facing the window. I was already wet so there was no need to lick my fingers. After he'd gotten off the bed, I was able to see his hard and erect dick, it almost reached his belly button, as he came to stand in front of me. He watched the reflection on the glass as I ran my fingers over my panties, rubbed my pussy lips, pressed my clit and moaned at the touch of my own hand. It wasn't nearly enough. There was no way, not with my level of arousal, I'd be able to begin to be satisfied by only that. I needed more. I needed him.

"Please, Boss! I can't hold it anymore...fuck me now!"

My voice, contorted on dirty moans, spoke for itself.

"Fine. Lay on your back."

"Oh my god! Yes, Boss! Thank you, Boss!"

I carefully made every move to look more seductive and dirtier than the last, as I slowly slid my body down to the floor, then turn upward, spreading my legs wide for him. I was hoping he'd stick it in at once, no preamble, no warning. I just wanted it inside me, stretching me, breaking me, plain and simple fucking me.

Henry climbed on top of me and looked into my eyes for a few seconds.

And slammed his fist on the floor only inches away from my face.

"You disgust me." he hissed under his breath, sneering like a feral animal "I wouldn't touch you if my life depended on it."

He stood, zipped his pants and walked to a cabinet at the wall in front of the bed. He moved an inconspicuous vase aside and revealed a small digital video camera, the recording light on, capturing everything that just transpired.

I grew cold, as if I'd been thrown into iced water, and my consciousness snapped back into focus. I bolted upright into a sitting position and covered my semi-naked body with my arms. How naive I was. I should've seen it coming.

"You...you had it all planned out."

He pressed some buttons, no doubt rewinding the video, and his lips turned upward into a satisfactory, yet evil, grin. He'd won. He'd won from the moment I set foot into that room.

"Do you want to see how you look? It's hot, I won't deny that. I'll bet Bruno would love to see this, and I just happen to have his email address. Should I send it now? Is his love for you true enough to survive this?"

"You wouldn't."

He snapped the camera shut, walked to the bed and threw the file at me. It landed off to my side, papers spreading in disorder among the floor.

"You have no idea what I went through, what I had to sacrifice, after you left."

He dared not look at me, but I sensed the emotion in his voice. He wasn't my boss anymore. He was a poor, broken child who was remembering the injustice I'd caused against him.

"My innocence, at the hands of our caretakers. My childhood, 'gone', so I could become the man of the house. My own mind and soul...all so I could protect her. You think you're so holy by coming back after all of these years and pretending to care for a daughter you'd abandoned for a stranger's cock? Yet, here you are...trading her for a cock, again. I pity you. You'll never understand what true love really is."

He walked to the door, turned the light on as he walked out, and said his last words.

"Do all of us a favor and don't show your face around us again."

I wouldn't.

My body collapsed to the side. In the silence of the room, sobs sounded that of a wounded animal, and it hurt my ears. It took me a while to realize it was me who was crying. My hands shook as I reached out to grab the file, hoping my sacrifice was worth it and I'd managed to save Bruno. I'd forgive him, sure I would, yet, my curiosity drove me to read the file to see what I was saving him from. My heart, yet again, sank in my chest.

There was nothing but blank pages.

... ... ...

"Your tickets, M'lady."

The next morning, Douglas came to pick me up at the hotel to drive me back to the train station. I called him the night before, decided to let everything out, but changed my mind at the last minute and simply asked him if we could see each other one last time.

"You don't have to call me that," I said, as we walked side by side at the station, waiting for my train. "I'm not your girlfriend anymore."

"Sorry. Bad habits die hard."

He hadn't lost any of the charm that swept my heart away back then. Even the gray lines on his head did nothing to make him more attractive. He's unconscious sexy movements still mesmerized me. Why did I ever leaved him?

"You never married again." I observed, too aware of the weight of my own ring on my finger.

"I'm a lousy husband, I'm aware of that. I never understood why you wanted to marry me in the first place."

"We had a bit of a situation back then."

"Still, I was never cut out for marriage life. I'm sorry I made you so miserable."

"No, you don't have to apologize. I guess we both made each other miserable."

We both remained silent for a good while. Soon, I'd be gone, defeated, humiliated and hurt.

"Something very unnatural is happening in that house." I said at last, "But how can I expect you to notice? You didn't even notice when I was cheating on you."

He hid his hands on his pants pockets, resting his weight on one foot.

"I noticed."

I open my eyes wide, and gasped. But then, he looked at me and gave me a sad smile.

"I noticed you had someone else. But I thought, as long as it made you happy, then that's all that mattered. I don't know how a normal family is supposed to be, I grew up in foster houses. I know I'm a lousy father, and all I can do is give them financial support. They're nice kids, Tatiana, and how they look after each other makes me happy. You know, as well as I do, how painful loneliness can be."

I looked at him. He's always had a habit of saying half words and half truths, but remained untouched. That's what I both loved and hated about him. A sour smile crossed my lips. He was right, and I couldn't shake the feeling that he might've known more than he was willing to admit. But if that was the case, who was I to say a word? Ignorance is bliss, and I'd caused enough trouble to tear that bliss away.

"I hope you have a safe trip," he said as he handed me my luggage after I stepped onto the train.

"Goodbye, Douglas."

That time, I got to say it properly. The train's doors closed and I looked at him until it faded away, leaving my past behind once again

... ... ... ...

Part III: All Things Must Come To An End

Jamie

I was at the edge of the bed, and someone held my legs up. I sensed the weight of her body sitting near me.

I could only hum because my mouth was stuffed with her lace panties. A silk fabric covered my eyes and my hands were tied above my head with a soft ribbon. A tiny hand rubbed my dick up and down at a torturous slow speed and covered my tip, stopping my cum from spilling and my body from reaching its limit. Something hard and slippery entered my ass and it was pushed in deep and twisted around to get its texture to rub me from the inside. My back jerked into a curve and nearly broke under so much stimulation.

"Do you think he understood?"

Henry's voice sounded playful and she giggled.

"Let's find out."

She removed the gag from my mouth and I gasped for air.

"Say it, Jamie. What's rule number one?" Henry commanded.

"Don't get caught. Never get caught," I managed to say. "I want to come! Please, let me come!"

After the blindfold was removed, I saw Laurie's amused face and the seductiveness of her naked body. Henry continued standing at the edge of the bed as he pushed a pink dildo inside of me while she sat beside me and held my dick. Then, he lifted her up by her hips, turned her to face him and sat her on my erect dick as if we were nothing more than toys for him to play with, and we were to accommodate him. It was painful to my dick when she sat down, but I was too hot to complain! As she was in the reverse cowgirl position, she took me in and relied on Henry to move her hips to get me in and out of her asshole.

"I hope you learned your lesson," Henry said, his voice calm, yet firm. "If I ever find you two doing things in public or if you ever make me do things in public, I'll ground you. I won't fuck you for a month."

"No, please! I'll be good, I promise!" Laurie said.

"We'll obey you, brother. Please, don't stop loving us," I added.

Henry took the dildo out and entered me at once. My body felt as if it might break with her weight on top of my dick and his thick dick inside of my ass. She held him by his shoulders to sustain her pace, and made herself feel good with my body. She wet my balls, and Henry's dick, as she squirted and he filled me with his cum as my own cum filled her hot ass. I loved it whenever we'd climax together, because it made me feel as if we'd really become one during sex.

"There's no way I'll ever stop loving either of you, but my love is demanding, and I fear..."

His voice trailed off as he let her lay to my side so she could cuddle me as she always did after sex.

"No, never mind. Just be happy, for my sake, that's all I really want."

"We love you and we want you to be happy, too," I said.

"We'll always belong to you. No matter who tries to come between us, we'll always come back to you," she added.

"That's exactly what I fear."

Henry turned around and left. He never stayed the night with us. A strange feeling, a bad premonition, filled my heart. It was the same awful feeling I carried around before my mother passed away. I held my wife tighter against me as I spoon his words in my head.

If there's anything I've learned so far in life, was that all things, good or bad, always came to an end.

******

Thank you to volunteer editor AesopsFables for helping me with a second edit for this story.

LucyKim
LucyKim
66 Followers
12