Brother Taboo Series: My Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LucyKim
LucyKim
66 Followers

I always thought it was nothing but a game. But one day I took things too far.

A few weeks after I turned 21, I got into a fight at a bar and it was just my luck to be the only one to get arrested. I had a hard time coping with life when mom left. I had become very erratic and violent. With my new found freedom after becoming an adult, alcohol was easier to get. Guys were willing to pay for it and clubs became my second home. I was skipping college, not willing to find a job and on the highroad towards becoming a drunken bitch.

Henry came to pick me up at the police station that night, paying for my bail with his hard earned money, so Dad wouldn't find out. I will never forget the look of disappointment in his face as we drove back home in a cab. How tired and weary he looked.

"I'm sorry." I said when we got home, feeling honestly ashamed with my behavior.

"Don't be." He removed his glasses and rubbed the bridge of his nose before putting them back on. "This is my fault. Had I been a better brother, maybe you-"

"You are great brother, the best anyone could ever hope for." I said, sobs shaking my entire body. "It's just...I just feel so lost. I don't mean to do these things at all, you've got to believe me."

He couldn't even look me in the eye. That broke my heart.

"Go bed now," he said, turning his back on me. "We'll talk it over in the morning."

I did as he said, but I could not sleep at all. Not for the embarrassment of the fight or that of being arrested. It was the sad look on his face that haunted me. I knew I had to make it up somehow.

I sat on all fours on my bed, the head of which was leaned against the wall that separated our bedrooms. I was still wearing the short purple dress that stuck to my figure, the one that drove every guy in the club crazy. I wanted to do something to help him relive the stress I'd caused him, as I have done so many times. I pressed my lips to the wall, and moaned for him.

"I've been so bad, so bad lately." I said, talking through the wall, making sure he'd hear me. I licked my fingers and slid them down to touch my pussy, rubbing my clit with circular motions.

"I am so bad."

"Yes, you are."

I gasped, not expecting this at all. In all the years we had played this little game he had never even implied that he could hear me, let alone replied to me.

"I am. I am bad girl." I said, using my best sexy voice, working my fingers harder on my pussy. "I need someone to correct me."

"You need to be taught a lesson." He said, his voice becoming that raspy, deep groan that indicated he was touching himself too. The thought of his tender hands, the ones he used to pat me, comfort me, prepare my meals, rubbing his cock up and down, got me wetter and more exited. I pressed my ear against the wall to hear him better, all the while moaning for him.

"I do. I need someone to punish me, to punish me hard."

He slammed the wall and I froze in place, unsure what to make of it. There was a long pause and no sound came from the other room.

"We have to stop this. Is not right."

I knew what was his kink. I had found his porn on the computer and I knew just what kind of role play he was into. Decided as I was to make up for my bad behavior, I carried on.

"I know. But I'm such a bad girl, I can't help myself."

"I'm serious, Laurie. No more of this."

I moaned even louder through the wall, still touching my pussy.

"Play with me," I begged, inserting my fingers. "Let me hear you. I want to hear you as you touch yourself. Come on, do it for me. Come for me."

The fainted sound of his panting came back. I knew he must be rubbing his dick hard and judging by the sound of it, he was not going to last long.

"You are trouble, Laurie." He said, in between groans. "You are trouble and if you keep living this way, they are going to take you away from me. Is that what you want?"

My heart felt tight in my chest as he said this. Not seeing my brother again was far scarier than any threat anyone could ever give me. It was losing someone I loved again.

"I don't want to be away from my brother." I said, holding my tears back. "I want to be a good girl just for you."

"And I want to take care of you but I don't know how anymore." There was a hint of desperation on his voice and I felt so guilty I could cry. "Tell me what to do Laurie. Tell me how to help you."

I imagined his sad, weary face and felt like my heart would shatter with guilt.

"I need to be shown how to be good." I said, touching myself again. "I need a Master. Will you be my Master?"

"Please Laurie, don't talk like that."

"Master, please," I pressed my whole body against the wall, my hips moving on their own as I fingered myself. "If my Master were to teach me how to be good. If my Master were to take care of me, then I -"

"Is that what you want?"

"I do. I really do. Please be my Master. Come, punish me Master. I've been bad. Teach me how to be good."

"Shut up, or I'll take your word for it."

"Master, please. Can I be your pet girl? Let me be your pet girl and I'll be good. Please fuck me until I'm good."

There was another paused. Then I heard his steps on the hall, followed by knock on my door.

"Open up."

This was not the same sweet voice I've come to know and love. It was commanding and firm, menacing even.

I stood still for a moment, unsure what to do.

"I said open up. Don't make me repeat myself. As my pet, you must obey."

The authoritative tone of his voice drove me crazy. I felt my body growing hot. My pussy twitching. I was not sure what to expect but I knew he was right.

I had to obey.

When I opened the door, his face was calm, cold and expressionless. But there was fire in his eyes and such lust in them, I recoiled in surprised. It was as if I was standing in front of another man altogether, a dignified king in all his glory. I'd never realized until then just how beautiful he was.

"I will ask one last time, Laurie." He said, not single hint of emotion in his words. "Is this what you want?"

I looked at his crotch, where even thru his pants I could see his hard dick pressing. My hand reached out for it instinctively but he slapped it away.

"Answer me first. I want to hear you say it. Say that this is what you want. Say that this will make you a good girl. Say that you will be a good pet from now on. Say it and I will fuck you."

This was the man I'd grown up with. He'd braided my hair in school. He'd placed coins below my pillow when I shed my baby teeth. He ironed my clothes, protect me from bullies and has been taking care of me in every possible way, far and beyond what any brother's duty should be. And now, this very same man was standing in front of me, asking for my submission.

I wanted to submit. I didn't care about social conventions, about brotherly love, about heaven or hell. All I knew is that right then and there, I wanted that man, whoever he was, brother, Master or incubus, to fuck me senseless. I regretted not saving my virginity for him. I regretted not having been naughtier sooner. I wanted him to possess me.

"I want to be good, Master." I replied, my lips trembling with each word, tears swelling in my eyes. "Teach me how to be good."

He fucked me all night mercilessly, drilling his cock inside me with such intensity, I thought I was going to faint. He turned me around and spat on my butt and took me from behind without any consideration. It hurt really bad but I begged him not to stop. I wanted him to break me, to punish me, to fuck the naughtiness out of me. When he was at his limit, he pulled out and shot his load on my back. Keeping me on that position, he worked my clit with his fingers until I could not hold it anymore and came with all my strength.

I got barely a moments rest when he was mounting me again, turning me on my back, legs in the air, hitting all the right spots inside my pussy. His cock was just how I had imagine it, long and tick, with a nice round head and he was completely shaven down there. He went in so deep, his balls were hitting my butt as he thrust me.

"Good girl. You are such a good girl now." He said, as I forced him to switch positions and sat on top taking him all in with my pussy despite the pain, the exhaustion or the moral implications.

"Cum inside." I said, moving my hips in circular motions to stimulate him better. "Please, Master."

"No."

To my disappointment, he had too much control over himself and lifted my hips just in time, pulling his dick out and shooting his load on his own stomach.

"You haven't earn that yet." He said, reaching for a Kleenex on my night stand, wiping his body clean of his own thick milk. "I'll cum inside you when you have proven to me that you have changed."

"I'll do my best." I said, and I meant it.

"You better. Things will be different from now on."

He got up and put his clothes back on. I looked at him confused: was he leaving? Will there be no cuddling?

"Master?" I said, pouting my lips, leaning on my elbow as I watched him walk to the door.

"Prove to me you are better now," he said, "and I'll let you stay the night in my bed. Only good pets get to sleep with their Master."

"Are you serious?"

He turned to look at me with those cold eyes of his and I knew just how very serious he was.

"You belong to me now Laurie. You will obey me and you will be good or there will be no more of this." He grabbed his own thick cock, no hanging flaccid for him, after a night of pleasure. "Never forget, you were the one who wanted this."

That's how it all started. A reward system based on how much I behaved. My grades in college, my adherence to the rules he set for us. One misstep could earn me weeks without so much as a kiss but my compliance was rewarded with anything I could ask for. Any fantasy, any request, as long as I was good, as long as I said I wanted it, was granted almost immediately.

I became increasingly addicted to our games but I knew too well the boundaries of our relationships. No matter how hard I tried, nor how good I behaved, Henry would never love me as a man loves a woman.

...

"I'm worried about you not getting to school safe. Should I hire a driver to pick you up at the station?" The text reads. Henry has been assigned to a different office this month and he has not been able to walk me to classes for a while.

"I'll be fine." I text back. "I've got to learn how to be on my own eventually."

I'm lying, of course. I don't want Henry to suspect I have found another body guard to protect me every day, nor that he is already waiting for me as I get off the bus, neatly dressed up in his mailman's uniform, his beautiful sad eyes lighting up as soon as he sees me.

"Good morning, Jamie." I greet him, planting a light kiss on his cheek. The fresh smell of his after shave lingers on my nostrils even as I step away. I find it endearing.

"I brought you coffee." He says, handing me the cup of steamy cappuccino. "Skim milk, two sugars."

"Just as I like it."

We begin walking, chatting about everything without any worries at all. He's just so sweet. I find myself looking forward to these walks with him each morning. I like the way he looks at me, not with the concern or worry Henry does when he is being brotherly, nor the cold, expressionless glare of my Master. This is a different kind of look. Is almost pure.

"How's your mother?" I ask him as we cross the street. My school is not that far, just a mere twenty minute walk.

"There's good days and bad days." He says with a sigh. "I just wish I could stay with her all day but I've got to work to pay the medical bills."

"You are such a good son."

He blushes, looking away.

"I feel like I just do the bare minimum." He says with a shrug. "She's the only family I've got."

We are at the gate of my college. This is where we part. I don't want it to end and by the looks of it, neither does he. It's nice to stand together like this. It's comforting.

"Will you go out with me one day?" He asks, his face growing red.

I can't help but chuckle. I'm glad he finally got the courage to ask.

"Sure, I'd loved to."

"Is tomorrow night okay?"

"Sounds good."

He looks so happy, I feel my heart melting with his cuteness. We exchange numbers and say goodbye but this time, I press my body closer and plant my kiss just at the corner of his lips. He blinks in surprise, letting out a nervous laugh.

I know he is shy but if I play my cards right, I might get him to make love me such as Henry never has.

...

"Meet you at the park at 8pm?"

"Can't wait."

I smile at the phone, my heart warm in anticipation. I never had that before, the whole dating thing. I never held hands with anyone, never went to a romantic dinner, never had a bouquet of roses given to me. I was such a tomboy growing up, most people simply assumed I was a guy. During my teen years, I was always picking fights with all my classmates and friends and no one really liked me. The one time a guy paid attention to me, we were all drunk at a party and next thing I knew, I wasn't virgin anymore. I was convinced no one would ever love me. No one except Henry. No matter how mean or nasty I was too him, he never stop smiling, never scold me, never said a single mean thing to me. He always took me just as I was and promised he will never leave me, no matter what. I thought I could be happy with just that, then I thought I could be happy with giving him my body. But I am greedy, just as he said and I'm always craving more.

It's time to leave. Henry is in the living room, watching the news. I walk behind the couch so he won't see me, heading to the door.

"I have a date tonight," I announce, grabbing my purse and jacket. "Don't stay up waiting for me."

I don't know what I expected, maybe some jealousy or an even stronger reaction. There's none of that.

"All right, have fun." Is all he says, his eyes glued to the TV screen.

What was I thinking, I guess he just doesn't care. Maybe it's better this way, and I shouldn't make a great deal out it. But just as I'm about to reach to door handle, he turns the TV off, and twist his head over the shoulder to get a glimpse of me as I stand there, dress up and ready to leave him for another man.

"Wait." He says, a low, sorrowful whisper. It makes my heart slip a beat.

"What do you want?" I try to act like I'm annoyed, stomping my feet to make him think I'm in a rush here.

He makes a long pause. But then, he straightens his back and meets my eyes. That's the cold, lustful stare of my master.

"Get down on your knees."

...

"Open up your mouth"

I do as my master commands and open wide, salivating thirsty for his dick. He pushes his cock far down my throat, making me gag.

"Come on Laurie. Be a good girl and keep going."

I hold him by the hips, bopping my head up and down his dick. He must have recently take a shower, because he still smells like soft scented soap. I close my eyes and just take in his fullness, the sensation of his head hitting the roof of my mouth, the saltiness of the pre cum spilling from him. I want more. I always want more.

"I hope he's a nice guy." He says, in between groans of pleasures. "I hope he treats you right, that he sees just what a wonderful girl you are."

I keep going, playing with his balls with one hand, working my clit furiously with the other. I can feels his dick throbbing and I begin to suck him harder, the inside of my cheeks feeling him too.

"And I hope, when he kisses you, he can taste my cum on your lips."

The sweet taste of his semen as it shots from his dick, fills my whole mouth, making me gag. But I swallow it all, sucking even harder, wanting more. He lifts my head up by the chin, taking his dick out slowly and running the dripping tip thru my lips. I'm breathing hard, still turn on, my new panties already wet by the juice coming from my pussy, now ready to receive him. But he makes me stand up, and holds the door open for me handing me my purse.

"And I hope, pet," he adds with an unreadable look on his eyes, "that you never forget you belong to me. I'm the only one who knows how to handle you."

...

I arrive at the park a little later than expected and Jamie is already waiting for me. He looks lovely in a simple white shirt, black jacket and blue jeans. There's something so endearing about his simplicity, it makes my heart melt.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." I say as I greet him, though honestly I'm not sorry at all. I even thought about canceling tonight and stay home to play around with Henry some more.

"It was worth the wait." He says with a charming smile, offering his arm.

We walk a little around the park. Is mid summer, but the air is fresh and the night sky so clear, we can even see the stars. We stop for ice cream and then seat at a bench, talking about everything and anything. Minutes seem to melt away in his company. I can see how I could love someone like him.

"Can I kiss you?"

I never had a guy being this nice to me. I nod and he leans his head closer, pressing his lips on mine. It's a sweet, pure, inexperienced kiss. I run my fingers across his hair, keeping his head in place, licking his lips with the tip of my tongue. His breath turns shallow, as he dares to place a hand on my waist, parting his lips a little to allow his own tongue in my mouth, slowly at first but gaining more and more intensity. It's not a bad kiss but it can be better, there's definitely potential. I press a hand to his chest to move him away, wiping the saliva off my chin. His face is bright red and I get concern he might faint.

"I'm sorry," he says moving away from me. "I'm not very good at it."

I can't claim to have a lot of experience but looking just how abashed he looks, the thought suddenly hits me that he might be lacking it all together.

"Jamie, was this your first kiss?"

He looks away, hiding his face from me.

"But how old are you?" I press on, repressing my surprise.

"I just turned twenty two."

"And you never had girlfriend before?"

He shakes his head, letting out a heavy sigh.

"I grew up in the countryside. These things are not really approved of there. Besides, my mother was always sick and I had to take care of her. They say she was okay until I was born, so I always thought it was my fault and that I had no right to leave her side or to be happy at all." He toys with the ends of his jacket, as if going over the painful memories. "I'm sorry," he says, looking back at me, an apologetic smile on his lips. "I'm getting too personal here. You must feel very uncomfortable."

"Not at all." I squeeze his hand tight, giving him the same reassuring smile I learned from Henry. "You are very cute and I really admire all you do for your mother."

"Thank you for saying that, you are really nice. I don't know why, but I never felt comfortable around anyone like I do with you."

He places another hand on top of mine, getting a bit closer to me, looking for my lips again. I give him a quick peck and we both chuckle embarrassed.

"This might sound crazy," he says, stroking my cheek, "but...I think I love you Laurie. I think you might be the one."

My chest feels tight when I hear these words. I find myself unable to find a suitable response.

"Jamie, I -"

"Please, listen to me. Don't reject me just yet." He takes a deep breath and leans closer. "I never thought love at first sight was real until I met you. I know I'm pathetic: I don't make a lot of money and I don't go to school, but if you give me some time, Laurie, if you believe in me, then I can become someone worthy of you. I will work hard and I will built a nice life for us, to give you everything you want. I want to make you my wife." He lifts my hand to his lips and kisses it with his eyes closed. I take it away and look down, unable to meet his eyes at the moment.

LucyKim
LucyKim
66 Followers