Brotherfuckers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not that different."

"Um, yeah. It is." Blake poked Steph. "Tell me you'd be ok just going back to having him lick your pussy. Tell me you would."

"I... wouldn't."

"Right? Different."

"How would you know if you've never fucked Ez?"

"Doesn't mean I've never thought about it. Doesn't mean I don't have an idea what it would be like."

"How much have you thought about it?"

Blake's lips quirked. "More than healthy, probably. Never quite dared actually try. I mean, falling for your brother... that's dangerous."

"You wouldn't have to fall for him."

"Maybe. But can I fuck him and not fall for him? Risky."

"Shit. Yeah."

"You realizing that now?"

"... maybe."

"How bad is it?"

Steph groaned, tilted her head back, and kept her eyes squeezed shut. "Ugh. It's really bad. I don't know if I could even sleep without him."

"Ooh. That good, is he?"

"That mighta started before fucking. Sex kinda... made it worse."

Blake patted Steph's shoulder. "You slept with him before fucking? Yeah. Digging your own grave there, girl."

"Shush. That's not... why would that be worse?"

"Dunno. But sure seems to be." Blake stood up and stretched. "Hey brotherfucker, want another drink?

"Yes. I do. That would be lovely."

"Great. Try not to fuck any brothers while I'm gone."

****

Steph stayed the night. She had to by the time she and Blake finished drinking and discussing the finer points of brotherfucking.

Chris was disappointed. He offered to come pick her up, and Steph was sorely tempted, but she was also tired and suffering from emotional overload already.

Plus, if she was being honest, she needed to stay with Blake. Just to see. She had a suspicion that was based on very little other than wisps of thought and conjecture. It was enough for her to need to know.

She was right, though, that she couldn't sleep easily without Chris. She lay awake next to Blake, still but alert. She wanted to stay up, but she couldn't have fought sleep if it tried to claim her. It didn't.

Blake took forever before she finally stirred and gently nudged Steph. "You awake?"

Steph said nothing. Didn't move, didn't change her breathing.

Blake didn't even wait long enough to make properly sure. There was that edge in her that Steph had sensed. Something that had been growing ever since their discussion started earlier on. It only remained to be seen how correct Steph was about Blake's intentions now.

Ensuring that Blake had a good couple minutes lead on her, so that she definitely wouldn't catch her following, Steph slipped out of bed and padded after her friend. It didn't matter that there was no sign of Blake anywhere. Steph knew where she was.

Quiet talking sounds came through the door of Ezra's room. Exactly where Steph knew she'd be.

The very dangerous part of the operation was cracking the door open without alerting them. Steph knelt down and proceeded to do it through several agonizingly slow minutes. She drew on patience reserves she didn't even know she had. This was important.

Thankfully, the door didn't creak at all as Steph opened it painfully slowly. She got it just far enough that she could see in, but probably wouldn't be noticed. The words coming from the bed immediately got a lot clearer.

"What got into you tonight?" Ezra was asking.

"Nothing yet. But hopefully you," Blake answered.

Blake had pulled the covers back and to the side, exposing her brother. Steph didn't have the best view from her kneeling position, but she didn't dare stand up and increase her risk of being seen.

Blake was sitting mostly upright, straddling Ezra. Her arms ran down to his chest, bracing her there while she rocked back and forth on him. Ezra's hands were on her thighs, rubbing tenderly.

For all Steph could see, it seemed like Ezra might be naked, and Blake had shed her panties but left her shirt on.

"We don't actually fuck," Ezra said.

"No. We haven't actually fucked. Nothing stopping us, though."

"Unff. You're being bad tonight."

"Heh, yeah. I am."

Blake arched her back and really pressed her pussy against Ezra. Steph couldn't see his cock, but from his reaction she was pretty sure Blake was rubbing directly on it.

Unbidden, Steph's hand crept down to her panties. She was already getting damp and she'd hardly watched much of anything yet.

Well, no. She was watching her best friend grind on her brother. Sister-pussy to brother-cock. Probably leading to something more than that.

It was, when Steph thought about it, the very naughtiest and sexiest thing she'd ever witnessed without being a party to. Beating out the previous champion, which was Blake sucking her brother off.

Granted, in the interim, Steph had been even naughtier with her brother. Sucking him. Fucking him. Getting eaten out. Naked kissing and cuddling. She bizarrely thought of herself as a bit of an expert. But watching someone else do the same kind of things was different and interesting in its own way.

"Oh god, Blake," Ezra moaned.

Blake was still grinding on him. "You wanna fuck your little sister or not?"

"I mean, yeah, but you were the one who told me we couldn't do that."

"Yeah, well, changed my mind, didn't I?"

"Why?"

Blake lowered her voice, leaving Steph straining to hear. "Steph fucked her brother."

"What?"

"Yep."

"No way."

"Mmhm."

"Little Steph?"

"Yes."

"She seems so innocent."

Blake snorted. "Maybe she seems that way. She's not, though. She might even be a hornier girl than I am."

Steph, watching wide-eyed from the crack in doorway, had her hand fully down her panties. She wasn't sure that Blake was right in her assessment, but she also wasn't in much of a position to argue too hard about it.

"I don't think she could be," Ezra said.

"She fucked her brother."

"Same thing you're trying to do now."

"Only 'cause she did it first."

Ezra's hand ran up Blake's body. "That's the only reason?"

"Ha, no. Of course not. But if she can do it... we certainly can."

Blake kissed Ezra. The faint sounds of their brief makeout covered the even fainter schlicking sound Steph was making.

"Can't believe that's what finally does it for you," Ezra said.

"Hey. A girl succumbs to peer pressure every now and then. Deal with it."

"Not peer pressure. Competitiveness. You think she's winning now."

"Don't."

"Do."

"Don't!"

"Do!"

"You're impossible!"

"You're grinding on me awfully hard for thinking that."

"Well... that's your fault for being a stupid sexy brother."

"My bad."

"Sure is." Blake rocked her hips harder, in longer back and forth strokes. "Can we fuck or what?"

"And they say romance is dead."

"Ez!"

"Well fucking of course we can! Are you kidding me? You think I want to say no to you?"

"No. I just think you want to be difficult about it first."

"A boy's gotta have hobbies."

"Why don't you put more energy into loving your sister instead of annoying her."

"I can do both."

More kissing interrupted their casual spat. Louder and louder moans reached Steph's ears, even muffled as they were by each other's mouths.

Full on gasps came from both siblings and Blake's whole rhythm changed. Steph clamped her mouth shut and kept her eyes wide, wide open. She waited for some vocal cue to confirm, but she was pretty sure Ezra was inside Blake. Maybe not fully yet, but at least some.

"Oh god, Ez," Blake moaned.

"Fuuuccck," Ezra hissed back.

They moved a bit jerkily for a moment, not quite in synch, then gradually smoothed it out. Blake got back into a nice, controlled pace atop Ezra. Her movements were a bit different to accommodate actually having her brother in her pussy instead of just grinding on him, and she was already breathing much heavier.

"This feels really goooddd," Blake purred.

"Yeah it does," Steph whispered from her quiet vigil at the doorway.

She was fully masturbating, eyes glued to her best friend riding her brother's cock. She could so easily imagine what it felt like for Blake. Steph could practically feel Chris in her now as she watched and played with herself.

"This is insanely good," Ezra confirmed. He lifted Blake's shirt and pulled it off her, taking her from bottomless to fully naked. She let it go and kept riding him. "Can't believe you held out on me like that."

"I knooowww, we coulda been doing this all this time," Blake said. "What the fuck?"

"Yeah. What the fuck."

Blake leaned in again for sloppy makeouts. Her hips were constantly in motion, keeping her pussy sliding around on her brother's hard cock.

Steph observed in total awe. The siblings devolved into scarcely more than murmuring to each other at times. They spent so much time kissing and nibbling at each other, or nuzzling and whispering, or whatever.

Steph wanted them to talk more. To describe out loud for her exactly what they were feeling. But she knew already anyway. And, in some ways, their helpless, naked, bed-bound dance spoke for itself more than their words could.

They were so into each other. Not even just Ezra literally being in Blake. Steph could see it in the way they moved, the way Blake's face stayed so close to Ezra's. The way he ran his hands all along her back, grabbing her butt or hips. The way they moaned and whispered to each other.

Steph was panting and rubbing herself so frantically, trying to keep up with the things she felt. She wished so badly that Chris was there to take care of her. To take her to bed and make her feel all the wonderful things Blake was getting.

It was her own fault, of course. But this needed to happen. It needed to. Steph had to share with someone, and if she had the chance to prove to herself that she wasn't the only brotherfucker around, she needed that too.

Steph was kept on edge for a while, straining and listening for hints from the fucking sibs. It seemed like forever before Blake finally arched her back and hissed in abject pleasure, followed by Ezra growling deep and primal.

"Yes yes yesss," Blake said, staring at nothing, well above Ezra's head.

Steph rubbed herself harder and fought to keep quiet as she came too. She was missing some of it, she knew, but she couldn't just not cum with them. She was much too horny for that.

She slumped against the doorjamb for a hot minute afterward, trying to regain some semblance of self-control. Blake and Ezra were too wrapped up in cuddling naked in the aftermath to notice her, but they eventually would.

Wobbly legs made the short walk back to Blake's room a longer, trickier affair than it should have been, but Steph made it. She collapsed into bed and crawled over to her side, hiding herself back under the covers and hoping she had enough time to cool down before Blake got back.

If she got back at all. There was a good possibility she just wouldn't. She might throw caution to the wind and spend the night with Ezra. Steph knew she'd be tempted, even given the increased risk of discovery. It might be worth it.

But no, Blake did eventually sneak back in. She'd put her shirt back on, but Steph could swear she hadn't bothered with her panties.

Blake was so quiet and gentle that Steph would never have been disturbed had she actually been asleep. But she wasn't. Far from it.

Steph waited, silent and grinning, winding herself up inside tighter and tighter, letting Blake get all settled and ready to sleep before she sprung.

"Blake?"

Blake turned her head, clearly not expecting Steph to say anything. "Yeah?"

Steph waited again, grinning wider. Like a maniac. She was so delighted she could hardly stand it.

Blake nudged Steph. "What is it?"

"Brotherfucker!"

"Oh, you-"

"Brotherfucker! Brotherfucker!" Steph cackled in sheer joy.

"You shit. You were awake. I knew you were."

"You didn't know anything. You were too busy thinking about fucking your brother. 'Cause you're a brotherfucker."

"Yes, thanks."

"Bruh-thur-fuc-ker," Steph sang happily. "Bruh-thur-fuc-"

"I guess I deserve this."

"Mmhm!"

"Are you done?"

"Yes."

"Good."

Steph let the silence linger a moment, then, "Hey brotherfucker, how-"

"Dammit Steph!"

"You still deserve it."

"I know. But I just fucking did it. Could you at least wait 'til tomorrow to pick on me?"

"That sounds fair." Steph rolled on her side and propped her head up with one arm. "How was it?" she asked eagerly, as if she didn't know.

"We said tomorrow!"

"Tomorrow for justified teasing. This is demanding salacious details. It's different."

"Oh." Blake thought about it a moment, but Steph could already see a wide grin hitting her lips as well. "It was so good," Blake said rolling to face Steph.

"Sure sounded it," Steph agreed.

"Ah! What did you spy and everything too?"

"Had to know for sure."

"You didn't. I would have told you."

"Would you?"

"Eventually, sure."

"I couldn't wait that long."

"Uh huh. Sneaky perv."

"No!"

"Hornygirl."

"Shush. Mean."

"You watched us."

"Only a little."

"How little?"

"... the whole thing?"

"Oh you sneaky, pervy hornygirl!" Blake gave Steph a shove on the shoulder, knocking her off balance for a second. Blake couldn't help herself giggling though.

"You know I couldn't help it."

"I know nothing of the sort. Guess that explains the door being open, huh?"

"Kinda, yeah."

Blake hesitated for a moment. "So what did you think?" she asked in a quieter voice.

"It was the best thing I've ever seen."

"Oh shut up."

"No, it was, though. I mean, it wasn't as good as actually, like, being with Chris. But I could tell you were feeling the same kind of stuff."

"Probably I was." Blake sighed. "It was amazing. It's always been fun messing around. But, I don't know, it's a whole other thing having him in me. Riding him. Feeling him- are you masturbating?"

Steph bit her lip but didn't stop her fingers in her wet panties. "No?"

"You are!"

"How can you tell?"

"We're in the same bed. You're right next to me."

"I'm being subtle."

"Not as subtle as you think."

"Oh."

"... you're still doing it."

"Yeah."

Blake snorted a looked about to say something else, then shrugged and moved her arm.

"Are you doing it too?" Steph asked.

"Well fuck, might as well if you are."

Steph grinned gleefully as she felt the small shifting of Blake's hand moving around down by her pussy. "Might as well," she echoed.

Steph's panties were frankly gross from dampness at this point. She slid them off and tossed them over to Blake to the floor.

"And taking your clothes off too?" Blake asked.

"They were soaked."

"Hornygirl!"

"Brotherfucker!"

They both cracked up a little, then kept right on softly rubbing themselves.

"You got no panties on anyway," Steph said.

"Yeah. I know. They're somewhere in Ez's room. I'll have to find 'em tomorrow."

"Yeah, you'll have to walk in all bottomless and be all 'brother, please, my panties are missing, have you seen them? My little pussy is all nakey and stuff, see? I-'"

"Oh my god would you stop?"

"I'm just saying."

"I created such a monster."

"Nuh uh."

"Yup. An incest monster."

Steph rubbed herself harder. "I'm not."

"You so are. You're still getting hornier over it."

"... maybe."

Blake's hand moved faster under the covers too. "Though it's kinda hard to blame you too much," she admitted. "It's pretty fucking hot."

"Right? You fucked your brother. Your brother!"

"We both did."

"Mmhm." Steph slipped a pair of fingers in her pussy. She was so sloppy and wet. "I'm gonna have to fuck Chris so good when I get home."

"You have to," Blake agreed. "Call me when you do."

"What? No."

"Yes! You owe me. You watched me and everything. Just call me."

"Chris won't go for that."

"Sure he will. You get him all snug inside you, he won't say no to anything."

"Oh my god!"

"I wanna hear."

"Now who's super duper pervy, hm?"

"You got to-"

"I know, I know." Steph squirmed, still fingering herself. "You really want to hear us fucking?"

"So much! I just... I need to, Steph. I've been thinking about you two ever since you told me."

"Since you accused me, more like."

"Correctly accused you. Still, thinking about it. And then you fucking just sneaky-watched Ez and me." Blake was making louder and louder schlicking sounds from beneath her covers. "You'd do this for me, right?"

"I can try. If Chris, like, takes my phone away, nothing I can do."

"He won't. He's so smitten with you."

"Oh you don't even know that! You didn't know we were doing anything until today."

"You're smitten with him, aren't you?"

"I mean... you could say that. Something like it, anyway."

"And he's fucking you, isn't he? His li'l sister."

"Well yeah."

"So how you figure he's not smitten?"

"Argh. You're so full of shit." Steph moaned softly, finding her favourite spots as she played with her pussy. Her toes curled and she arched her back just a little. "You really think?"

"I don't think there's any doubt."

"Are you smitten with Ez?"

"Kinda, I think, yeah."

"How bad?"

"I mean... his cum's all in my pussy."

"Unf."

"And I'm lying here masturbating with you while thinking about him."

"Him? Or Chris and me?"

"Both. More him, though. I just kinda want to go back in and see if he'll go again."

"Unfff."

"I've never had the urge to, like, fall asleep with my brother inside me-"

"Oh my god, stop," Steph whined, rubbing herself frantically. She could just picture herself sleeping with Chris like that. All cummy inside, and him still hard and filling her.

"-but my fuck could I ever go for trying that right about now. Or just like have him gently fuck me to sleep or something."

"I don't think that would work," Steph mumbled, alternately stretching and curling her legs. Her toes were balled up so tight. She was gonna cum. She was getting so close.

"Worth a try though, isn't it?"

"Probably. Definitely. Tell me how it goes."

"Ha, ok."

The girls were both panting wantonly, each getting closer to getting themselves off.

"Steph?" Blake asked a moment later.

"Yeah?"

"What are you thinking about?"

"You know what I'm thinking about."

"I mean specifically though."

"Oh." Steph squeezed her thighs tight over her hand for a second. "You really wanna know?"

"Yesss."

"It's kinda dumb, but... Chris and Ez both walking in. Right now. On us all rubbing ourselves over them. And just, like, yanking back the blankets."

"Oh wow!"

"And just, like, each smiling at us all knowingly 'cause neither of us has panties on, and we're all wet and stuff. And they're all hard and just kinda crawl in with us."

"Hnnggg!"

"They just kinda start going at us. Any way they want. I'd let Chris fuck me like a little toy slut he could throw around right about now. Just any way he wants me."

Blake whimpered softly. "Oh you hornygirl," she said with far more arousal than chastisement. "You imagining us getting fucked side by side, huh?"

"Yeah."

"By our brothers."

"Yup."

"Unf. Can I get it from behind? With my face down on the bed? Just getting absolutely pounded?"

"Fuccck yeah you can."

"What about you?"

"Mmm, maybe on my back. With my legs pinned back. Chris goin' sooo super deep and, like, looking in my eyes the whole time."

"Ooh, damn, yeah I want that one too now."

"Copy cat."

"Shhh, I'm close."

"Me toooo."

"Let's do it."

"What?"

"Get our brothers to fuck us next to each other."

"Oh my god nooo!"

"Yes!"

"No no no!"

Steph's eyes rolled back. She could just picture it too. Chris and Ezra, each fucking their respective sister. Right next to each other so Steph and Blake could watch while they got pounded together.

It would never happen. It couldn't possibly. But the thought of it...

Steph came just slightly before Blake. The girls rode their brother-fueled orgasms so close together. Mid-cum, Steph forced herself to focus on Blake and get that close up look at what Ezra could make her feel. It'd be even more intense, she was sure, if Blake was getting fucked at the time and she was right there to witness everything.

1...456789