Brotherfuckers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unnff," Chris said.

Steph kept lifting her shirt, removing it entirely a smooth, practiced motion. She left herself kneeling totally naked on her brother's bed while he looked her up and down, unable to pick any one place to rest his gaze.

"Why the fuck are you so hot?" Chris asked.

Steph's grin was impish. "Now that's what a girl likes to hear."

"Even a sister?"

"Especially a sister."

"I feel like you're starting to make up some stuff about sisters."

"Only 'cause your dick twitches when I do. And that's even after I just sucked you off."

"Yeah. You kinda do that to me."

Steph nodded happily. "Sure do."

She hopped out of bed and took a moment to pose naked under the pretense of stretching. She felt Chris's eyes on her, getting her all tingly and warm in a few key places.

"Probably should get ready for the day, huh?" Steph said regretfully.

"Probably."

"Pah. Real life. Who needs it?"

Chris swung his legs out of bed. He was halfway hard again already, which wasn't helping Steph stay focused at all.

"There'll be this evening. As usual."

"You promise you're coming home on time?"

"Promise."

"No more worrying you're falling deeply, deeply in love with your li'l sis?"

"That's not what happened. And also... no. I don't promise."

Steph felt another bout of confusing turmoil inside that was so very warm and fuzzy, but not quite sexual and exciting in the way she anticipated. She tried to shake it off as best she could.

"Guess we'll see how it goes," she said.

While making sure Chris was still watching, Steph turned and strutted out of the room. She didn't bother with her shirt, and just tried to make her naked, post-cum walk back to her room both casual and eye-catching.

Steph knew she'd at least partly succeeded because when she turned to go in her room, Chris was standing in the hall in his doorway, just as naked as she was, watching her the whole way. She gave him a little wave, then disappeared from his view.

****

The siblings' oral shenanigans continued, now joined by frequent sleepovers at each other's beds. That one time had been all it took to get Steph craving nakey cuddles and warm, brothery sleeps. Sometimes she'd sneak to his room, sometimes he'd come to her. It didn't really matter which way they went. The important part was having him next to her.

Steph pondered every now and then about Chris's dramatic day, and the sort of emotional difficulties he'd talked about. She didn't think she was suffering from the same issues, though she eventually had to admit she had somewhat fallen for her brother. It was hard to both need him next to her in bed every night and pretend like they were only just messing around, sucking each other off because it felt good and kinda turned them on. She couldn't have it both ways.

But she wasn't actually, truly falling for him. Not like that. He couldn't be either. They were still brother and sister, when all was said and done. Still siblings. Dangerously close siblings, admittedly, but siblings all the same.

It wasn't clear what happened one night to change things further. Something definitely did happen though.

It started with light kisses that became a firmer make out. Steph had meant for it to be a perfectly ordinary pre-bed blowjob, and somehow had ended up unable to get around to actually sucking Chris off. She just wanted to keep kissing. His lips were addictive like never before.

Chris was no help either. He held her, ran his hands over her, and kissed her back just as fiercely as she did to him.

They both had their pants off, for ease and convenience, and somehow that led to them grinding on each other all frantic and desperate. Which just didn't make any sense. Steph could have blown Chris, he could have eaten her out, and they both would have been sleepy and satisfied for curling up together and spending the night.

But no. Kissing and grinding. So inefficient.

"Would you just let me suck you already?" Steph panted.

"You're welcome to any time."

"Stop kissing me then."

"You first."

"Ugh."

Steph only kissed Chris more aggressively, doing her best to choke him with her tongue. She just couldn't stop. That feel of her brother's cock all rubbing against her like that wasn't helping any. Just rubbing and rubbing. Feeling amazing.

There was only so long Steph could deny it. She knew what she wanted, even if she wouldn't admit it at first. She was grinding back hard, giving in even before she'd consciously acknowledge it.

"Chris?"

"Yeah?"

"You gotta stop grinding on me like that."

"I'm not. You are."

"You definitely are."

"You're worse."

"Not."

"Are."

"Ugh. Just... don't. Or it'll be bad."

"Not sure I agree."

"Me either. But you know what I mean."

Chris's fingers dug into her. Holding her so tight. He knew what she meant. He was fighting it as unsuccessfully as she was.

"Obviously we're not gonna..." he trailed off.

"Is it obvious though?"

"You're my sister."

An extra small surge shocked through Steph, especially her pussy. "You say that like it's gonna stop us."

"I'll just lick you. Like usual. It'll be fine."

"So do it then."

"Stop grinding on me!"

"You first."

"Argghh."

"Exactly."

Steph kissed Chris again, deeply and ferociously.

That was it. All there was to it. She couldn't stop. He couldn't either. No one else was going to do it for them. No one else knew. They were the only ones. It wasn't self-control's lucky day.

Chris's cock caught against Steph's pussy. Just a hitch, really. Bumping against her almost just right. She groaned deep in her throat and made her hips move the same way again.

Again she nearly caught him. Nearly had him. He was trying too. She could feel the tensing of her brother's muscles as he re-angled himself.

Steph couldn't tell if they were working as one, or merely interfering with each other's efforts. It didn't matter. A few more tries and he was in. In her pussy.

"My brother," Steph whispered.

"Hm?"

"In me. You're in me."

"Yeah. I know." Chris kissed her softly, then rubbed his cheek on hers. "It had to happen, didn't it?"

"Did it?"

"I feel like it did. I don't know if that's right. But it happened though."

"True."

Steph pushed Chris firmly on his back, straddling him, easing on more pressure, taking him deeper. Their rhythm had been halted. Interrupted. She rocked her hips, trying to get the grind back, but it was different with him in her. So different.

"I don't know if I can handle this," Steph breathed raggedly.

"Why not?" Chris kissed her shoulder. "Doing fine so far."

"You're my bro-ther."

"And yet you're doing your best to get my cock all up in you."

Steph groaned and slapped weakly at Chris. Even during that small act of defiance, she was still wiggling her way fully onto him. Getting the last bit of his hard, brotherly shaft into her wet, waiting pussy.

Steph hissed in pleasure and took a moment to just enjoy it. To grind around on Chris while all filled up. It was intense and wonderful.

"We can't fuck," Steph said.

"Well-"

"I know. We are. I know."

Chris ran his fingers up Steph's side, then gently clasped her breast. "Feels good," he said cautiously.

"I know."

"I like it."

"Me too! But... arrgghhh."

Steph leaned into it. She kissed Chris, smothering her own words in his mouth. She let her hips do what the wanted to anyway, lifting and falling, rocking back and forth. Taking her brother in and out of her. All around inside. Feeling him so completely, all along her body, his hands on her, their lips together.

It was a thing of beauty. Something close to perfection. In hindsight, it really had been inevitable.

Now that Steph knew what it felt like, knew for sure and not just guessing, she recognized that messing around with Chris was always going to lead here sooner or later.

"You feel so good," Chris whispered to her.

"Mmm, you too."

Chris's hands went to her ass, squeezing and caressing, helping her movements along. "To think I might have gone through life never fucking my sister."

Steph giggled insanely and tried to muffle herself against Chris's chest. "You idiot."

"Well I might have. Might never have known I needed it."

Steph groaned, still riding him. She wanted to argue that they didn't need this. It wasn't something necessary. She was having a hard time forming an argument, though, let alone believing it herself.

"Tell me how bad you need it," Steph urged instead of fighting over it.

Chris quirked a lopsided smile. "Is that what you want?"

"Yeah."

"To hear how much I want my lit-tle sis-ter?"

"Fuuuccck yooouuu. Don't say it like that."

"Why?"

"It's too much. I know we're being bad. I don't need quite such a blatant reminder."

Chris laughed softly and kissed Steph forehead, teasing her hair. "You're riding me harder though aren't you?"

"Shut up."

"You like me saying it."

"Maybe. Still shut up."

"You asked for-"

"I know! Jeez, I know."

Chris smirked wider, then rolled them over. Steph didn't fight it. Didn't protest at all as Chris got on top of her, as his weight settled partly on her, as he started thrusting, taking over from right where she'd been forced to leave off.

Steph wrapped her arms around his warm, reassuring back, and clung tight to her big brother while he pounded her little pussy. She was so desperately into it. Even wanted more of him teasing her over it. Reminding her that he was her big brother, and that they were fucking, and that it was basically the worst thing either had ever done. And the most amazing and wonderful, too. The absolutely sexiest thing of their whole damn lives.

Seriously, how did either of them ever top this?

Steph shut her eyes and tried to calm down, but that wasn't happening. Chris's cock kept thrusting into her, deep inside. She felt every movement, every shift of his muscles, every pulse of his heart. She loved it, bathed in it, and wanted more.

"Make me cum," Steph pleaded.

"M'doing my best."

"Fuck me. Fuck your li'l sis."

Chris groaned deep and somehow fucked her harder. He was so deep in her. Bottoming out with a soft grunt on every downstroke. A faint slap accompanied their flesh meeting.

"I'm gonna cuuummm," Steph gasped, almost a whine.

Chris nodded, then kissed her. He came on passionate and fierce at first, but it soon softened into something bizarrely tender and loving in the midst of him doing his best to destroy her pussy at her constant urging.

Steph came for her brother. A lovely, all-encompassing, overwhelming wave of pleasure through her whole body. She loved him so much, and in a more visceral way than usual. She could feel it in a way she could never, ever explain. There was a moment where it all made sense, where Chris was everything to her, where she knew it would never end and she'd feel an eternal euphoria.

But that wasn't quite true. The brief glimpse of incestuous heaven faded again into a more manageable downswing of her orgasm, still being fucked hard and getting jolts of exquisite pleasure sent through her from pussy on up.

Steph watched Chris, small tears welling in her eyes. She couldn't help it. Just looking at him now while still having him in her, still thrusting, still needing her, it was too much.

He'd been right earlier. About needing this and not knowing. After the fact, it all seemed so obvious.

Chris came in her. She was waiting for it and hissed her approval as he spurted in her pussy. Having regained some measure of control, Steph caressed and stroked Chris, comforting him through his orgasm and letting him lie atop her afterward.

He was breathing so hard. Rising and falling. His heartbeat danced with hers, pounding an out of synch tempo.

Steph found herself crying. Just for a moment. Just a little. But more than a few tears.

"You ok?" Chris mumbled, swiping at Steph's wet cheek.

"Yeah. Fine. Good. Just..." Steph shook her head minutely. "Don't worry about it. Too much for me. I told you."

"You told me it was saying it that was too much."

"Well... other things were too."

"Oh."

"In a good way."

"I figured."

"Oh did you?"

"Yeah. I've gotten pretty experienced with you cumming. That was... something else. Something kinda new."

"Mmm, it was, kinda." Steph patted Chris's shoulder. "You gotta get off me now."

"Right."

Chris rolled over, onto his back. They just lay next to each other for a few minutes.

"Never had your cum in my pussy before," Steph mused.

"Mostly in your mouth."

"Mostly, yeah."

"I like your pussy."

Steph cracked up, letting her manic laughter drain some residual tension and emotion. "Yeah, I bet you do. Rather cum in it than lick it, I bet."

"Maybe. Closer than you'd think. But yeah, I probably would prefer cumming."

"Doesn't get you out of licking, you know."

"Wouldn't dream of even trying."

"Good." Steph rolled over to snuggle against Chris. "I gotta sleep with my pussy all cummy now, thanks to you."

"So sorry about that."

"Are you?"

"No."

Steph snorted lightly. "Didn't think so."

****

Steph was bursting to share some things with Blake. It was to the point she had to. Not about actual sex or anything. Obviously no one could ever know about that. Not even Blake. But some of the less incesty things.

She went over to Blake's house, and the two of them pretty quickly ended up out on the back steps drinking coolers.

"So what's up with you?" Blake asked.

"Why do you think something's up?"

"Um, 'cause I know you. I can tell. Plus you're way more smiley than usual, and you haven't wanted to hang out much lately."

"Oh. Sorry."

"I thought you were weirded out at first. About me and Ez."

"I'm not. Really."

"No, I know. But you've been acting weird all the same."

Steph took another drink. "Let me get a bit of a buzz. I do have something I need to tell you."

"Ooh, alright. Intriguing. Needing to get a li'l tipsy first, hm? Must be juicy."

"It kinda is."

"Well don't leave me hanging then."

The next time Steph took a sip, Blake casually held the bottom of the bottle and kept it tilted to make Steph drink more. Steph spluttered a bit and smacked Blake's hand away.

"That's not gonna help any," Steph said.

"Sure it will. Get ya drunk faster."

"What if I don't trust you now and don't want to drink any more?"

"Then I've made a terrible blunder." Blake held her hands up in surrender. "Won't mess with you anymore. Promise."

The girls kept drinking. Steph was practically squirming with a need to tell Blake some stuff. To not have to keep her and Chris's secrets totally private forever. She didn't want to have to do it sober, though, nor did she want to seem too eager about it. It was such a tricky balance.

"Blake?" Steph finally said.

"Hm?"

"So you know what I saw you and Ez doing?"

"Obviously I know, yes."

Steph fidgeted and tapped her half-emptied second drink. "Well..."

"Come on. Tell me."

"I'm nervous."

"Yeah, I can tell. Tell me anyway."

Steph took a deep breath. "Chris and I did that too," she said all in a rush.

Blake's eyebrows went up, then slowly lowered. "Really?"

Steph nodded. "Yep."

"You... you sucked your brother off?"

"I did."

"Oh wow. Wouldn't have thought." Blake grinned. "Damn. Nice. He, uh, do the same for you?"

Steph grinned back and sipped more alcohol. "Yep."

Blake laughed and patted Steph's leg. "Look at you. Guess I never needed to worry about you being grossed out or anything, huh?"

"Maybe at first." Steph shrugged. "Not now."

"Ha, no. Not now." Blake wrapped an arm around Steph and gave her a one-armed hug. "Look at my secret little hornygirl."

"I wouldn't say that."

"I would! You sucked your brother off!"

"So did you."

"Yeah. You telling me I'm not a hornygirl? 'Cause I definitely am." Blake leaned in to whisper. "You kinda gotta be a hornygirl to do the things I do with Ez. Not really s'posed to enjoy my brother licking my pussy, am I? You neither."

"True. I guess."

"So what else d'you do?"

Steph flushed and tried to hide with another drink. She was gonna go through it too fast the rate this was going.

"Nothin' else," Steph lied. "Just... just blowjobs. And getting eaten out. Just that stuff. Like what you do."

"Nah. You don't smile like you were for just that. You think I can't see that you're bursting to tell me more?"

"I'm not! Not even smiling."

"Not now. But..." Blake leaned in again. "Chris," she said, drawing out the single syllable. "Think about Chris."

Steph clapped her hands over her face and hunched down, hiding herself and her reaction.

"That's what I thought," Blake said.

"I din't say anything."

"Whatcha doin' under there? Smiling like a goofball, or blushing so hard your hair's gonna catch fire?"

"... neither?"

"Pff, nope. Try again."

"Just... it's new, ok? Yeah I smile about it, sure. But don't make it weird."

"I'm not. I just want to know what's up. So tell me. What's really happening? You did something more than Ez and I. I know you have. There's that look in your eyes."

"There isn't!"

"Is. So what is it? You didn't, like, fall for him or something did you? You're not doodling his name in notebooks all cutesy-like just 'cause he likes having his dick in your mouth, are you?"

"God no! Would you shush?"

"Well what is it? 'Cause I know it's something, but obviously it isn't..." Blake stopped, eyes going wide again. Her mouth fell open.

Steph watched Blake out of the corner of her eye. She had a sense that Blake was about to make a dangerous guess. She just couldn't tell if she was relieved, or wanted to sink away into nothing and not have to deal with it. Her tummy was all flip-floppy and not being helpful at all.

"Oh my god, it is, isn't it?" Blake said in awe.

Steph shook her head and tried to feign nonchalance. That ship had long since sailed, however, and her attempt didn't get her anywhere.

"Brotherfucker."

"What?"

"Brotherfucker!"

"No. Shush."

"You did. You fucked your brother! You're a brotherfucker!"

"Would you shut up? You just gonna yell so everyone can hear?"

"Who's gonna hear?"

"Your family. Your neighbours. The whole damn street."

"How loud do you think I'm being?"

"Way too loud."

"Only 'cause I'm right though, huh?" Blake said, eyes glinting.

"You're a loony."

"You're a brotherfucker."

"Stop saying that!"

"Bro-ther-fuck-er."

"Stop!"

"Tell me I'm wrong."

"You're wrong."

"No for real though. Tell me. Look at me."

"No."

"Why not?"

"'Cause you're just gonna look in my soul."

"Do my best, yeah. Doesn't matter though. I got you pegged already."

Steph drained her drink and rather disconsolately tossed it to the lawn in front of them. "Shouldn't have ever said anything."

"But I'm right though?"

"Yes. Fine. You're right."

Blake grinned. "Bruh-thur-fucker."

"Yes. Great."

"Don't be mad. I'm glad for you."

"Are you?"

"Yeah. It's great, isn't it? You wouldn't have done if it wasn't."

Steph felt a small warmth flow through her, helping burn away some of the shame and anxiety. "It is pretty great," she admitted softly.

"Haha, yiss. That a girl."

"You're cool with it? For real?"

"Yeah. Durr. What, you think this brothersucker's gonna get all morally indignant over brotherfucking? Pff. Please."

"You and Ez haven't-"

"Us? No." Blake sighed. "Be nice, though, huh? Especially now that you've done it."

"What do I have to do with anything?"

"Would you ever have fucked Chris if not for me and Ez?"

"Almost certainly not."

"There you go, then."

"But you were already doing stuff. Way before me."

"Yeah. But not fucking. Fucking's, like, a whole other level. Not just getting each other off."

1...34567...9