Brotherhood of Janus Ch. 02: Grand Gather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How many guests are confirmed?" I asked.

"Let's see," George said tapping on the keys. "One thousand-four-hundred and fifty-six, are confirmed. There are five-hundred-seventy-nine tentative."

"Will that extra ballroom, set up as an auditorium, hold them all?"

"With ease, why?"

"Well, we have to have some way to get them all together to start the festivities..."

"I see...that's a great idea."

"You're welcome," I laughed.

"I'll tell them to set it up that way," George said, picking up the phone. "We can also use that as a meeting room for the Grand Council."

Chapter 12

"I heard that it did not go well in Little Rock," Charles said.

"No, not good at all," I said. "Pam would have been raped if it hadn't been for Feldman and his group. I'm so damn glad I hired them, they have come in handy, even if their use is unorthodox."

"Actually, Pam credits you for saving her."

"Well... can we just drop that bit, if it hadn't been for Feldman, I would have been beaten to a pulp and she would still have been mistreated."

"Well, thank you anyway."

"No, thank you for allowing me to have her accompany me. Without her and Barbara, my job would be so much harder to accomplish."

"You are most welcome."

"As are you," I replied.

"Well, I have some appointments to keep and people to see at the hotel. I'll say good-bye for now. Take care of Pam for me, if you would."

"It will be my pleasure. Have fun," I chuckled.

"You bet. This is the kind of stuff that gets my blood pumping," Charles said smiling.

I think he was serious. I watch as he said goodbye to Pam and Michelle. The glow on Michelle's face as her father kisses her cheek was intriguing. George just smiles as he talks on the phone and watches his wife. While George continues to talk on the phone I sit there staring at the two women, each so beautiful in their own right, yet so much alike as to be hard to tell them apart.

Michelle caught me watching her and winks. I wink back then turn my gaze to the view out the windows. It was a spectacular day outside. Startled by a pair of hands closing over my eyes, I almost jump up out of my chair.

"Guess who?" comes the familiar voice of Susan.

"Ah, Peggy," I answer.

"No, and who's Peggy?"

"No one you need to know about Doctor."

"I might have a need," she replied, removing her hands from my eyes.

"It was a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away."

"I bet. What, last week?"

"Nineteen-sixty-eight, the fall, it was a dark dreary day. She called late in the afternoon, on Friday. She asks me to come over to talk about some things that happened in school. A dark-haired beauty, thin of stature, a very pretty face, fantastically expressive eyes, it would be the first time for us both..."

"I don't need to hear any more."

"Aw, I was just getting to the good part," I said, feinting sadness.

"You can tell me later," she said, plopping down in the chair next to me.

Looking around I see that Mark was at the other desk typing furiously. Looking back at Susan I smile as she watches me.

"So, Mister Hero, tell me about Little Rock."

"Nothing to tell really, just a bunch of redneck idiots trying to take control and do things their way," I said, not wanting to really get into the subject of me saving Pam again.

"I hear that they would actually almost rape new members wives before anyone else could get to them?"

"Yep. Saw it myself. Pam almost experienced it firsthand."

"So I hear," she said, leaning toward me, "Michelle is having mixed emotions about what you did."

"I know."

"On one hand she wants to thank you. On the other hand, she wants to beat the snot out of you for putting her mother in a situation like that."

"I suspect as much. I think her father as set her straight."

"Yes, I can tell by the way she is smiling at you when you're not looking."

"She is, that's nice to know."

"Susan, what do you have for me?" George asked, as he hangs up the phone.

"Here, these are the latest reservations from the hotel," she replied, handing him a sheaf of papers she had been holding. "The schedule of food deliveries has been set," she continues, handing him another paper, "and the limo schedules." She finished, handing him the last paper she holds.

"Thank you, Susan," George replied.

Michelle walks over handing him several sheets of paper from the printer. He looks them over and smiles as his wife turns and leaves.

"Can I ask you two to go to the hotel and make sure they have the ballrooms setup according to this layout sheet?"

"Sure, no problem buddy," I said.

"Of course George," Susan said smiling.

"Good, get going then," he quips, shoeing us out.

Chapter 13

Susan tells Mark where she was going, kisses him goodbye and walks with me to the car. She drives, it was her car, the trip doesn't take long. Arriving at the hotel, she parks right in front. A valet comes running up to park the car, Susan tells him something I can't hear, as I am getting out of the car. Susan steps out and joins me on the sidewalk. The valet pulls the car up a couple of feet and parks.

The hotel was very nice. At ten stories, it was the tallest structure around, a gold monolith standing proudly in a prairie of one to two story buildings. The entrance was grand. Ornate and sumptuous, with marble floors, polished to a high sheen, it was just the place for the grand gathering. I am impressed beyond words.

"This is fantastic," I whisper as we walk to the front desk.

"It is, isn't it?" Susan whispered back, awe glinting in her eyes.

Arriving at the front desk, we stand to the side waiting for someone to notice us. A handsome young man notices Susan and rushes over.

"Can I help you, Miss," he asks politely.

"Yes, you can, young man, we are here to see Mister Murphy, he's expecting us," I said, as he gazes at Susan.

At the mention of his boss's name, his head snaps around to look at me. Susan just smiles.

"Who may I say is calling?"

"Mister Carlson," I reply.

Without a word, he gulps, turns and speeds away through a door behind the counter. Seconds later, he returns opening the gate at the side of the counter and bidding us entry.

"This way sir," he croaks.

"Susan," I say waving her ahead of me.

"Thank you, John," she replied chuckling as she passes the clerk.

Rushing to the door before us, he holds it open for us to go through and leads us to another door down the hall, holding it open for us. Inside was the man we have come to see, Elliot Murphy, manager of the hotel and a good friend of Susan and Mark. Smiling, he stands coming around from behind his desk to sweep Susan into his arms, hugging her gently and kissing her on the cheek.

"Oh Susan, it's so good to see you. How are you doing? Is Mark well? Are the children well?"

"Thank you, Elliot. I'm fine. Mark and the children are well. How are you? How are Sofia and the children?"

"Sofia is well, as are the children. She has an appointment with you tomorrow I believe."

"Good, it has been a long time if my memory serves me correctly."

"It does as usual. How are you, Mister Carlson?"

"I am fine Elliot, just fine. Call me John."

"John, Susan, what would you like to see first?"

"Well, Elliot, the ballrooms, a room or two and the room that George will have and the room that John will have for the week."

"Very well, wait here a minute, please," Elliot tells us as he steps out the door.

He was back in a couple of minutes.

"Here you go. The keys are marked with the room numbers. The ballrooms are on the second and third floors."

"Will the restaurant on the first be open while we are here?" Susan asked

"We can have them open, but members will have to dress to use them."

"That's fine. I'll check with George when I get back."

"Great. Just turn the keys in at the front desk when you're done."

"We will and thank you, Elliot," Susan tells him giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Elliot took my offered hand as Susan and I left his office.

Chapter 14

"Which," Susan said stopping in the lobby, "one first?"

"Let's check the ballrooms first. Then some guest rooms, then our rooms."

"Two it is," she said pressing the up button for an elevator.

When the doors open, she steps in with me right behind her. On the second floor, the elevators opened on a large lobby. On either end of the lobby, doors open on the ballrooms. Turning to the right I lead Susan through the doors. Just inside the door was a sign, welcoming the members, to the grand gathering. Looking around the room, it takes up almost half the space on the second floor, I see a group of tables in each corner by what looks like kitchen entrances. In the other two corners were fully stocked bars. Opposite the doors was a raised platform where it looks like a band would be playing. In front of the platform was a clear space for dancing.

In the rest of the room, there have been scattered comfortable looking couches and large chairs, with tables close by to set drinks and food on. Gauze like material hangs from the ceiling making the room seem more intimate. Soft lighting glows from the wall sconces and from overhead lamps hung from the ceiling hiding in the gauzy material.

"This is splendid," Susan said in hushed tones as she spins around trying to look at everything at once.

"Yes, it looks like it will be fun."

"Let's check the other side," she said turning to the door.

Entering the other side of the floor, we see this room has been set up as the dining room. Buffet style will be used here just as at all the other gatherings. The buffet tables were huge and were against the walls that housed the kitchens on either side of the doors. Filling the rest of the room were round tables that seat eight people each. Each table covered in dark table clothes, red, black, dark blue all with gold trim. The same gauzy material hangs from the ceiling here also. Each table has a candle sitting high in a lamp to light the surface.

"This is kind of romantic," Susan said.

"It is. Was this your idea?"

"No. It might have been Mary's, she's good at things like this."

"Well, do we need to check the other two upstairs?"

"Judging by what they are doing here, I don't think so. To a member's room," Susan said hurrying to the door.

Pushing the button for the elevator, the doors open right away surprising Susan. Holding the door for me, she was inside giggling.

"What's gotten into you?"

"In a little while, I hope, you," she said smiling coyly.

"Uh, I don't know if that would be a good idea."

"Party pooper," she slaps my arm as the doors open on the floor with a typical room we were going to look at.

Looking at the signs on the wall Susan turns right and heads down the hall. The room was at the end of the hallway. Opening the door, a wonderful view of the skyline of Chicago in the distance, greeted us. The room was fresh, crisp and bright. The beds were comfortable and the accouterments in the room were all brand new.

Closing the door behind us, we go back to the elevator. The next two rooms were on the top floor. The elevator zips up to the tenth floor opening on a small lobby. The short hallway stops just ten paces from the elevator bank. There were three doors at either end. George's room was at one end, mine was at the other. The two best rooms on the floor as the others would be close to the elevators.

"Well, I guess it doesn't matter which as I bet they are exactly the same."

"You're probably right, but let's check George's, I told Michelle I would."

"Sure thing," I say slipping the card in the slot.

The lock clicks and I open the door. The short hall leads us to a small living room. To the right was a small kitchen with full-size appliances. To the left were a set of sliding doors, open now, leading to the bedroom. A penthouse apartment loaded with high-tech gadgets. Grabbing my hand Susan leads me out of George's room down the short hall to what would be my room. I slip the card in the door lock and open it on the exact same hallway leading to the exact same living room area.

Still holding my hand Susan pulls me to the bedroom, pulls my lips to hers, as she unbuttons my shirt.

"Wait, what are you doing?"

"You have been gone a long time," she said continuing to unbutton my shirt.

"So?"

"I missed you. I missed you very much. Now shut up and kiss me," she huffs pulling my lips back to hers.

I resign myself to the situation leaning into her kiss, letting my hands roam her body.

Chapter 15

Falling onto the bed naked, I hold Susan in my arms as we kiss. On top of me, she now has control. Slowly she pulls her lips from mine. Looking into my eyes, she smiles moving down my body until her warm breath tickled my hard pulsing cock. Suddenly, I am in her mouth. The warm, wet feeling as her mouth bobbing up and down on me was delicious.

"God Susan that feels so good," I said.

She smiles up at me as she continues to suck me and fondle my balls. She was a proficient fellatrix. Sitting up, I pull her mouth off me, pull her up alongside me, laying her on her back. Looking down into her wonderful eyes, I kiss her gently, letting my hand caress first her breasts, then her flat stomach on down to her smooth mons.

"Just fuck me, dear, I've been wet all afternoon," she said pulling my lips to hers.

Moving between her smooth silky thighs, I position myself at her entrance and slowly push inside her warm, comforting body. She feels wonderful as I slid slowly into her until our pelvises press against each other.

"I love the feel of you inside me, I love being able to squeeze you like this," she said as her kegel muscles grip my cock.

Groaning I let my feelings wash over me as I press into her body. Kissing my face as I start to slide in and out, Susan was moaning her pleasure. For the next fifteen minutes, I slowly fuck the beautiful woman under me. She expresses her pleasure with her cries of joy and shrieks of ecstasy. I am quickly climbing the hill to ecstasy myself as I pump my hard cock into her wonderful, warm body.

Orgasm shoots through her body. She pushes her pelvis up slamming against mine. She cries my name, as I am suddenly overwhelmed with my own orgasm. Pulse after pulse of warm sticky semen shoots into her. Her body shakes and shivers as her pleasure peaks. Arms and legs wrap around me holding me against her.

"Oh god, oh god," she shrieks.

Hips bucking in the throes of excitement, Susan tries to suck in enough air to ease the pain of her burning lungs. Rolling my eyes up into my head, I just relax enjoying the feeling of her under me.

"Damn," I say softly.

"What sweetheart?" she asked

"You make me feel so good, so relaxed, so...wanting to do this to you over and over and over...again."

"Really?"

I roll out of her grasp to lie beside her. Looking into her smiling eyes, I smile back. Rolling out of bed, she hurries to the bathroom. I hear the water running. She was back with a wet, warm washcloth to clean me. Pulling her down on top of me, I kiss her hard.

"We better go," she said pulling back from our kiss.

"I know, it's just..."

"I know. Now get dressed."

We both dress and leave the room and returning to the first floor. Turning in the keys at the front desk, we turn to leave when Susan pulls me into one of the bars just off the lobby.

"I need a drink before we go back," she said.

As we sit down in a booth along the one wall of the dark, elegant room, a waitress appears to take our order. Susan orders a Manhattan while I order a scotch on the rocks.

"Why are we in here?" I asked.

"Well," she said smiling at me, "I was just wondering who you would be bringing to the gathering on Friday?"

"Ah, being a little nosy I see?"

"Yes, a lot nosy."

"Are you volunteering?"

"You know I can't, but there are four ladies who are willing, able and wanting to be your 'date' at the gathering."

"Ah, Sally, Sarah, Kathy, and Lilly, well you see, it's none of your business, but I will be bringing all four on Friday. So there you go little miss nosy britches."

"Great! I think that's wonderful," she responds gulping down her drink.

Throwing my scotch back, I smile at her as she slips out of the booth. I follow her slowly, tossing two bucks on the table.

"So all you want to know is who I would be bringing to the gathering?"

"Yes, and I needed that drink."

"Why did you need the drink?"

"To calm my nerves," she said as if I should have known.

"Ah. Back to the mansion?"

"Yes, please."

Chapter 16 - Friday

Sitting in my room in the hotel, I contemplate the week to come. I am to be only one of a handful of Founders present. My membership number will be the lowest present. Only one number lower than mine exists, belonging to a living member who was in his late nineties, bedridden and without an heir. Too many of the heirs of the five hundred have, over the years, been lost to the Brotherhood. Whether it was to accident or war made no difference, they were lost.

Opening my gather package, I dump the contents on the bed. The gown, to my surprise, was not yellow but, black with yellow piping. My membership number embroidered in yellow at the right shoulder looks stunning. Holding the gown up, I look at it in admiration. It was damn good looking.

Picking up the brochure, on the back page was a full-length view of the women's gowns. I see that Michelle has posed for these wearing her mask. The women's gowns were transparent white with colored piping. They were just as stunning as the men's are. Smiling I disrobe and pull my gown on. Looking at the clock on the nightstand, I see I have ten minutes. Grabbing my mask and slipping it over my eyes, I opened the door.

"It's about time!" exclaims Sally, she looks adorable in her white gown with black piping.

"Sorry, I had to read up on the rules and regs you know," I say smiling at her.

"Bullshit, Sarah, and the rest are waiting for us downstairs," she huffs grabbing my hand and pulling me to the elevators.

As Sally pushes the down button, the door down the hall opens and George and Michelle rush out and down the hall to stand with us. Michelle too looks absolutely stunning in her gown. George smiles at Sally and slaps me on the back as the elevator doors open.

The women step in first, followed by George and me. Sally pulls me to her, kissing me roughly as the doors slide shut.

"I just had to do that, it's been a long time since I have seen you," Sally explains.

Just then, the doors slide open on the third-floor foyer. It was crowded with people in black and white gowns. They were all laughing and talking as we step out of the elevator. Gently pushing our way through the crowd, George and I, with Michelle and Sally in tow, make our way to the doors to the auditorium. Once inside, we rush to the front row. Sarah, Kathy, and Lilly were waiting there for Sally and me. Just as we finish saying our hellos, the first gong sounds.

George kisses Michelle and rushes to the platform where the podium sits. The grand council was there, sitting in a semi-circle behind the podium. The noise level in the room rises, as those in the hall hurry in to find a seat. There were still ten minutes 'til the second gong and the start of the speeches. This being a grand gathering, there were, would be, many people speaking tonight. Unfortunately, I would be one of them.

Sitting, I have Michelle on my right side, an empty chair to her right for George when he finishes. To my left were Sally, then Sarah, Lilly, and Kathy. How they decided, who sat where was beyond me and something I don't need to know. Unless of course, it involves naked wrestling, but then again I'm a dirty old man.

George steps up to the podium just as the final gong sounds stilling the noise of the crowd, starting the proceedings. The room was silent, as he looks out over the guests filling it, it was standing room only. Far more members have arrived, than have made reservations, although they had notified the Chicago Chapter of their participation, they fail to follow all the rules laid out in the notice. The grand council and I would deal with them later.