Brotherhood of Janus Ch. 03: Council Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not her words I'm sure," I groaned as she squeezed me.

"No, she was much cruder." Then Heather was on her knees slipping her lips over the head of my cock.

I groaned, looking down at her. Sarah was at my side watching Heather suck me into her mouth. Sarah sighed at the sight of my cock slipping into Heather's mouth.

"Damn that's so sexy," Sarah whispered holding on to me.

Heather just sucked on me, her tongue swirling around the head of my hardness. Sarah dropped to her knees next Heather and cupped my balls in her hand. I shivered and felt my knees about to buckle.

"Whoa, ladies," I said taking a step back to lean against the desk.

They both looked up at me.

"Bed?" Sarah asked.

I nodded, and climbed into bed, scooted up to the pillows and lay down. Sarah and Heather climb in one on either side of me. Pressing my lips to Sarah's I moaned as her hands caressed my face and chest. Heather slipped down the bed until she could suck on my cock. It felt wonderful. She was much better at it than her mother was way back when. Sarah rose up just enough so I could suck and nibble on her nipples. She moaned. When she looked down my body at what Heather was doing, she moaned even louder. I shuddered with the wonderful feelings that were shooting through my body.

I pushed Sarah to my side, sat up and pulled on Heather. She let go of my cock and moved up my body. I moved, pulling her up between Sarah and I. This was her initiation, not mine, she should be the center of attention. I kissed the nipple closest to me. Sarah saw what I was doing and sucked on the other nipple. Heather sighed, caressing both our heads.

"Oh god, I've never been with two people at the same time. One after the other, but not together," Heather growled. "This is wonderful."

I moved my hand slowly down her stomach. She started to breathe deeper and faster. When I touched her mons, she jerked her hips. As I slipped my finger through her soft, moist petals guarding her opening, she yelled.

"Oh fuck yeah!"

Then my finger was inside her body. Her vagina gripped my finger, pulsing with her excitement. I gently slipped it in and out of her slowly. When I added a second finger she growled and bucked her hips. I felt Sarah move. I watched as she kissed her way down Heather's body. Heather was shaking her head wildly. When Sarah's lips closed over her clit, she shrieked, closing her eyes tight. Her body tightened up pushing her ass up off the mattress.

"Fuck!" she cried.

Her ass slammed back down to the mattress. Pulling my fingers from her I slid down the bed until I could get between her smooth, silky thighs. Sarah kept licking and sucking on her clit, even as I slid my cock into Heather's pussy.

"Oh shit!" she cried.

Sarah raised her head and I could see what she had been licking. It was the biggest clit I had ever seen. Almost a small cock, poked out of its hood. Sarah reached in and with thumb and forefinger grasped Heather's clit like a cock. Heather shook with orgasm as Sarah squeezed gently. I pushed into Heather slowly as she shivered and bucked under us.

"Fuck her. Fuck her good, dear," Sarah told me letting go of Heather's clit.

"I love you, sweetheart," I told Sarah. She smiled at me, pulling my lips to hers.

She let go of me and moved back slightly. I pulled part way out of Heather. She moaned. I pushed back in gently. Heather sighed. Then I pushed in even farther. She growled.

"Yes... give me more."

I pressed into her pussy more, she shrieked. It wasn't because of pain. She almost took all of me. I pulled back, half of my cock now exposed. I hovered there for just a second, then slammed into her as fast as I could.

"Oh god almighty!" she cried.

Out, slamming back into her beautiful body. Her yelling as I slammed back into her. I fucked her like this for what seemed like hours but was probably only twenty minutes. Her orgasm was continuous. Mine was building. Then Sarah was squeezing my balls and I was shouting as I slammed into Heather one last time. Thick ropes of my seed sprayed her insides. I just pressed against her. She was now stretched enough so she could take all of me. When my cock started to soften and slip from her pussy, Sarah was there, licking and sucking at her opening.

Heather was crying, tears rolled down her cheeks. Her hands were now pressing Sarah's head to her pussy. I was beside her, kissing her lips gently.

"Holy shit!" she cried pushing me away from her. "Holy shit!" Sarah was now cleaning my cock with her mouth. "Holy shit!" Heather said one last time collapsing.

Sarah climbed up beside me, kissed me, then lay her head on my shoulder.

"Whenever you're ready," she told me.

I was hard again in ten or so minutes. I rolled between Sarah's thighs and made love to her. We both came hard. Sarah gasped as lips and a tongue lapped at her sex. At some point, Heather had come back to us and watched while we pleasured each other. She was now returning the favor, cleaning Sarah with her mouth. After she licked my cock clean, we all lay there staring up at the ceiling.

"That was incredible. I have never done that to another woman," Heather said.

"Really? You were quite good my dear," Sarah told her.

I closed my eyes for just a second, only to open them to darkness, with a warm body on either side of me. Nodding, I closed them again.

Chapter 14

I was floating on a cloud of euphoria, pleasure coursing through my body. Opening my eyes, looking down my body, I saw Heather sucking my semi-hard cock. Sarah had rolled away from me, her back to me. I close my eyes, enjoying the feelings shooting through my body. My cock is rock hard. Heather climbs up my body, her pussy hovering just above my hard, pulsing cock. Reaching down, Heather lined me up with her opening. Slowly, she slipped down my shaft until I was wrapped in her warmth.

Leaning forward she kissed me. Her pulsing pussy squeezed my cock. Hips bucking back and forth, she fucked herself on my cock. She moaned with pleasure, her clit mashed between our pelvises.

"God you feel so good, I just had to have you once more before I leave," she whispered in my ear.

"Fuck me," I said softly. Her hips speed increased at my words.

"Ah," Sarah sighed turning toward us. "You two enjoying yourselves?"

"I am," I told her.

"Yes," Heather hissed. "Oh my god," she shouted, her hips bucking wildly. "I'm coming!"

Her sex fluids flowed out of her pussy and down my cock to coat my balls.

"Come for me, John," she ordered.

"Sorry, my dear, but I just don't have it in me," I told her softly.

"Ah," Heather sighed slamming her pussy down on my cock one last time.

She shuddered with orgasm. Her body convulsed. Her pussy squeezed me, hard. Then she fell forward to rest on my chest panting.

"I'll tell mom you're still as good as she remembers," Heather said laughing. "She'll have a shit fit that I fucked you or I let you fuck me. I can't wait to tell her."

"If you can, photograph her face as you do and send it to me. I'd like to see her outraged face again," I told Heather winking at her.

"Sure, why not." Looking at the clock, she jumped up. "I need to get dressed and call a cab..."

"Cab? I'll have one of the lodge limos take you. Relax. They'll get you there in time."

"Thank you. I need to get back and start packing up our shit. I'll be back out here in about two weeks looking for a place to live."

"We'll be glad to put you up here and provide you with a limo," I told her. "Of course I don't know if I'll be here then, duty calls you know."

"Ah, yes, duty. Something we all have."

We helped Heather pack and got her to the door just as the limo pulled up. We waved her good-bye. Putting my arm around Sarah's shoulders, we walked back in and went to the dining room for breakfast.

~~ Janus ~~

Two hours later Sarah and I were sitting in a conference room going over the three candidates who we hadn't decided to hire on the spot. One man, two women. The BID was currently female heavy. Eight women, Sarah(only until school starts), Susan, Pam, Barbara, Lilly, Sally(tentatively), Heather, Michelle(maybe - depending on her schedule). Susan and Michelle were the lodge doctors so they couldn't be full-time agents. And Sarah was only available during the summer school break. Sally? I was reluctant to count on her until she had gone through her psych exam later next month. Jimmy said she was fine, but while he knew some psychology he wasn't a professional.

Three men, Jimmy, me and now Neil. The men were a little thin. I looked over the upcoming interviews. We had ten people coming in over the next three days. Six were men, four women.

"I would say yes to Mike. We need more men. Even with me stepping aside in two weeks, we still have more women than we need."

"I agree. But we will need more women also."

"Because?"

"Hmmm... what happens with most women once a month?"

"Of course. I should have realized, being one of those women."

"Don't beat yourself up dear," I said chuckling.

"Oh do shut up."

So, Mike was in. Laura and Burgundy were also. And if the ten coming in over the next three day were hired and excepted, we would have ten men and a solid nine women with three more part-timers. Leaving us pretty even in the investigator section. I think that would work very well. After the upcoming interviews, we would need to start interviewing for clerical staff. But I could leave that up to someone else to handle. We had staff, clerical staff, in the Brotherhood who could hire and fire other clerical staff. The staff didn't necessarily have to be members for most lodge clerical staff. But, I felt, we would need members to be clerical staff for the BID. We, after all, handled things that not too many staff members were exposed too.

There were, of course, exceptions. Carlos and his kitchen staff weren't members and were privy to all the goings-on in the lodge. From high-powered visitors, right down to the monthly gathers. But Carlos and his staff were special people. All have been offered membership but turned it down because of religious beliefs. They didn't mind others doing what they wouldn't and were even willing to make a couple of bucks working for us. They were also able to use the services of any member as if they were a member. We could offer the same status to other clerical staff, but I think we could pull enough from the local lodge membership to fill the positions we needed. There had to be a member-owned human resources company in the neighborhood. I would talk to George and Mark.

"When does our fist candidate come in on Monday?" I asked.

"Well, they will be in at nine o'clock."

"They?"

"The sisters, friends of yours I believe?"

"Jane and Nancy. Yes, they are friends."

"They are in at nine. Then at eleven Carl Miller. Twelve-thirty is Madison Luther. Two is Daniel Zeigler. Three-thirty is Joyce Parker. Then on Tuesday starting at ten, is Howard Fletcher. Twelve is Mitchell Smith. Two is Samuel Becker. And finally, Nash Cargill at four."

"Two, extremely full days ahead of us after the weekend."

"What do you want to do over the weekend?" Sarah asked.

"I don't really know. What would you like to do?"

"Well... I have classes starting again in two weeks and I need to prepare my lesson plan."

"Wouldn't it be the same as last year? I mean, it's sixth grade."

"You would think, except things change. New rules and such..."

"Yeah I read somewhere about... what was it now..."

"It doesn't matter. I have to get things straightened out so I can mold those young minds into future scientists and such." Sarah giggled.

"No problem dear, I too have a lesson plan of sorts to prepare."

"Ah, the new agents. They will need to be trained and need to know what you know and how you know it. Can you teach someone that?"

"I'm going to try, I'm going to try."

Chapter 15

"Maybe we should also discuss what you see as the future for the BID. Just so someone besides you knows the plan..."

"You know, you're right. Yes. I think that's a wonderful idea. Would you mind if I have several other sit in on that discussion?" I asked.

"No, not at all. Who?"

"You of course. Susan, Michelle, George, Barbara, Pam, Jimmy. Can you think of anyone else?"

"No, that would be my short list. I might add Mark and Feldman as the leader of the Tactical Teams."

"Yes, of course. Of course. Now the question is when?"

"Wednesday would be the soonest," Sarah said.

"Then that's when we do it. I can put all the stuff I want to disseminate together over the weekend while you work on your lesson plan. Would you like to go get dinner somewhere that's not here?" I asked her.

"That would be nice. That would be really nice. I could go for some Chinese."

"That sounds good. I haven't had Chinese in ages."

"What are we going to do between now and dinner?"

"We could go over the candidates..."

"Why don't you tell me your plan. I can help you with..."

"If you really want to hear the rough draft version?'

"I do. Please."

"Well... first a little background, most of which you probably don't know."

"Okay," Sarah said flipping open her notepad to a new page.

"We, the Brotherhood, have sixty lodges in fifty cities around the country."

"Really? Sixty lodges? Holy crap."

"Yes. Sixty. Some cities have more than one. New York City has three. Manhattan, Brooklyn and Staten Island. Chicago has two, North and South. Houston has two, Northeast and West. Philly has two, North and West. And several other cities with more than one lodge. Our smallest lodge, population wise, is Carson City. The last lodge was built in 1965, that was our Carson City lodge. Since that time some lodges have become overcrowded and have enough money to build another, but the grand council has been reluctant to build in today's environment and economy."

"So we have lodges with too many members? What would be too many members, say here, in Chicago South?"

"Chicago South was built in 1887 not far from the banks of the Chicago River. Today there are one thousand five hundred and sixty-eight members. Double that for their wives. Overcrowding would occur when memberships were in the twenty-five hundreds. So double of what we have today. Of course, Chicago is one of the larger lodges. The lodges that are overcrowded are smaller than Chicago."

"So, what's the plan?" Sarah asked.

"My plan, as you know, is to have BID Headquarters here in Chicago South. All complaints will be processed through here. In the future, I hope to have outlying offices in other cities to handle complaints we process here, but the regional office handles the investigation. Two investigators and a tac-team, posted to say, Houston as the southwest region. Philadelphia as the eastern region. Atlanta as the southeastern region. Sacramento as the western region. With Chicago as the central region. The only thing I haven't worked out is what happens when we finish with all the complaints. I don't want us turning into some kind of Gestapo, feeling they have to find something wrong."

"That would be bad."

"It would.

"How many agents do you see us having, including part-timers as me?" Sarah asked.

"That will depend on the number of complaints we get. I see an initial surge of complaints, once word gets around that the Brotherhood is finally doing something about them. Initially, I think if we bring on everyone we interview we'll have a great core to work with. That reminds me, you are going to evaluate the women, along with one of Feldman's ladies. I need you to assess their combat skills."

"No problem. I can squeeze that in. What about the men."

"Jimmy and Feldman will handle the men. Then we'll have to develop a training program for those, I know of five women, who will need to learn how to defend themselves."

"Let me guess, Susan, Michelle, Sally, Jane, and Nancy?"

"So far."

"I can handle them. They probably will only need the basics."

"Basics?"

"How to disable a man trying to hurt them."

"Ah, kick them in the balls."

"Yep. Easy to learn and effective."

"What do you think of my plan so far?" I asked.

"So far? You have more things to layout?"

"I need to get the council to let new lodges built. We need to recycle some of the earlier member numbers."

"Why?"

"Because with those lower numbers come prestige. And the numbers in the five hundred range, bring even more prestige and power."

"But could that power be abused?"

"Yes. And we'll have to carefully watch out for that. The five hundred aren't untouchable, nor are they above the law."

"What are your goals?" Sarah asked cocking her head to the side.

"My goals are to make the Brotherhood better. To ensure those in positions of power are above reproach."

"Well, you are for sure."

"No. I'm not, really."

"You are too. Everything you have done has been for the good of the Brotherhood. Now don't argue with me."

The rest of the afternoon, Sarah and I went over the candidates we would be interviewing starting Monday. Then it was dinner time. The dress was casual at Wong's. Carrie and Luke drove us. Dinner was marvelous. The company was great. I always had a nice time with Sarah and she seemed to have a good time with me. When we returned to the mansion, we undressed and went to bed. We made love. We were in love. I loved her, she loved me. After about an hour, we dropped off to sleep.

Chapter 16

I didn't see Sarah for the rest of the weekend. Either she was busy laying out her lesson plan or I was busy developing my plan for the BID. All day Saturday I worked on the disbursement of the BID investigators and Tactical Teams. In my research for adding investigators and Tac-Team members, I found we would have to phase in the hires. Why? We didn't have enough Brotherhood jets to accommodate the transportation of an investigator team and a Tactical Team. We had enough, two of the smaller, ten passenger, jets. So we could have two tac-teams out at once.

We needed private jets because the tac-teams carried weapons. They were licensed, but not to carry them on commercial jets. And to ship them commercially was a big hassle in time and money. It would be cheaper to buy another couple of ten passenger jets, used. Yet that would still be a couple of million dollars. Not that the Brotherhood couldn't afford it, but in the current economic climate it would be unwise. So, there I was scheduling the two jets we had for the next month or so with the complaints we had on file, by the type of complaint.

I was also scheduling training for all the new hires we would eventually have. Those who hadn't had any hand to hand combat training would need an intensive course provided to them. I didn't want any of our women to get hurt because they didn't know how to kick a guy in the balls when needed.

Sunday was more of the same for me. It's tough when you have serious complaints against twenty-five different lodges and only two jets. And half the lodges were planning gathers in the next couple of weeks.

~~ Janus ~~

Sunday evening, Sarah and I sat in the conference room going over Monday's candidates.

"Jane and Nancy, sisters and old friends of yours," Sarah smirked.

I knew she wanted to ask how, where, etc.

"They lived next door to me during high school. Jane was a year behind me. Nancy was two years back. Jane was the typical girl next door beautiful. Nancy was the cute sister, yet untouchable due to her age. She was a sweet kid and you just knew she was going to be just as beautiful as her older sister..."

"And you finally got to taste both?"

"I did. At the grand gather."

"And since then?" Sarah asked innocently.

"Haven't talked to them, haven't seen them."

"It says here Nancy was in the Army for six years before going to school and earning her masters in business. Smart girl."

1...34567...17