Brotherhood of Janus Ch. 03: Council Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have about an hour before they are supposed to be here. Her name is Burgundy Rice from Atlanta, Georgia wife of member three-four-six-seven-one. She's been an undercover police officer for the past six years. Detective first grade. Just passed over for Lieutenant. Fifteen years on the force, looking for something so she can help others after she leaves the force next month."

"Why is she leaving?" Sarah asked.

"She was passed over for the fifth time in as many years. She's soured on the Atlanta PD. She and her husband are looking to relocate. He has several business concerns here in the Chicago metro area and even though he has a substantial business in Atlanta, he has a son who is running it now."

"Well, what do you want to do until she shows up?"

"Stay out of Michelle's and Susan's way."

"Why?"

"Let's go to the conference room. I'll tell you there."

We both got up and went to the conference room. I closed the door.

"Well?" Sarah asked with raised eyebrows after we had taken our seats.

"It seems that Michelle and Susan are draining the life out of their husbands. After I cut them off, they have taken to satisfying themselves with their husbands and Mark and George are having a hard time keeping up."

"If you..."

"No, I don't. I will be having enough problems keeping up with you..."

"I know, but I can scratch my itch with other members if I need to."

"You can?" I asked my eyebrows raised.

"With your permission, of course, my dear."

"When you think you must, you have my permission."

"You are such a sweet man. So why are you ducking those two?"

"I suggested to George he find Michelle a young stud among the members."

"Ah. And he was going to suggest the same thing to Mark?"

"Yes. Michelle walked in George's office just as we finished our talk. I hightailed it out of there. The door closed and the lock snicked home."

"And we have been in here ever since."

"Yep."

"Do they know we are in here?"

"Nope."

Sarah laughed. For the next thirty minutes, we went over the next three candidates. Then there was a soft knock on the door. Sarah being closest, rose to let in our next candidate.

Burgundy Rice was the most stunning black woman I had ever seen. Strong of stature, not thin, but not thick. I don't think there was an ounce of fat on her. She had to stand almost six feet tall, even though her file said she was only five-nine. Her complexion was a dark caramel. Hair black, eyes brown, clear and sharp. Her breasts were just right for her body. Not huge, not small. A perfect handful. She wore a very nice dark pair of slacks and a white blouse. She wore a white bra. Her hair was a bob cut and might be a wig.

The first question Sarah asked her was whether her hair was a wig. She smiled and said yes. Sarah smiled back. Her interview took about an hour and a half. She told us that her husband and she would be moving to Chicago no matter if she was accepted as a BID agent. We left it open and told her we would contact her within the next week or two. After she left, we had about half an hour to kill.

"Well?" Sarah asked me.

"I think she would make an excellent investigator. She's been in undercover situations for the last six years."

"Next candidate?"

"Neil Franklin, member nine-five-nine-one, Kansas City, Missouri lodge. Ten years in the Army Military Police, then switch over to CID for another ten years. Retiring at the end of the month as a Colonel. Heard we were looking for people and thought he might fit in our organization. His words."

"Retired after only twenty?"

"I retired after six."

"Your enlistment was up, big difference."

"Really?"

"Hmmm... I guess not, really."

Chapter 10

Neil was right on time. We talked for an hour with him. When Sarah asked him why he wasn't staying in for the full thirty he told her. His wife had recently passed away and he needs to find himself someone so he could stay in the Brotherhood. Sarah wrote down several names in her notepad. She then told him all six women would be looking for a standup guy to marry. Whether that marriage was for love or an arrangement so both could stay in the Brotherhood was up to them.

Neil thanked her as she explained why they were soon to be single. The rest of the interview was just going through the motions. His rank and his record spoke of the man that sat before us. He was a for sure candidate. We finished up with him with about an hour until our next interview.

"Next?" Sarah asked.

"Heather Mason, wife of member seven-zero-one-five-two. Ex-military, Air Force, Security Forces, Major. Ten years in the Security Forces, prior to that an F-15 pilot for ten years. Decided to retire while she is still young enough to enjoy it. Currently a resident of Colorado Springs. Her last posting had been to Peterson Air Force Base."

"Why did she quit flying?" I asked.

"She got old."

"She's not that old?"

"She's too old to fly, though. Are you thirsty?" Sarah asked.

"I could go for cold water. We seem to have run out."

"I'll go ask Carlos to bring us some cold ones," Sarah said, leaving in kind of a rush.

I didn't hear the door close and as I turned to look, Michelle was blocking my view. Looking up at her face, I saw anger, love, and lust. She was just glaring at me.

"How dare you!" she shouted.

"Ah, so George talked to you. Have you decide on a stud yet?" I asked chuckling.

Her hand hitting my face stung. It may have jarred a tooth loose.

"You bastard!"

"Michelle, did you listen to him at all? Or did you go searching for me at the word lover?"

"Fuck you!"

"That's the point. I'm no longer available to help, I have my own woman to take care of."

"Son of a bitch!"

"No, my mother was married when I was born. She may not have been when I was conceived, though. But that doesn't make her a bitch."

I stood, looking down into her eyes. She clenched her fists at her side. I smiled. She growled. I slapped her. Not hard, but hard enough to wipe the scowl off her face.

"What the fuck?" she croaked.

"You called my mother a bitch and didn't apologize. As for what I suggested to George, I was your stud until Sarah. Now I'm not. You then turned to your busy overworked husband. Do you want to put him in an early grave?"

"What? No, no. What are you talking about?"

"How is your libido these days?"

"What?"

"I bet you didn't hear the question when George asked it either."

"It's none of your business."

"I know. Why are you here again?"

"I... I'm... I'm here to... shit. I don't know why I'm here."

"Then go find your husband and figure out how you two are going to cope without you killing him with lust. You might think about taking that lover until your libido settles down to a point you can handle it and George will live."

"My god..." and she was out the doorway. "Excuse me," she said to someone in the hall.

"Sarah," I called.

She peeked around the doorjamb.

"You were listening?"

"Yes, sorry," she said entering the conference room. Not ten seconds later, Carlos came in with the tray of cold water bottles. He nodded at me and left, quickly.

"Was Carlos out there too?"

"No. Honestly, he wasn't."

"Well?"

"Well, what?"

"Sarah, please don't be difficult."

"Fine. Your suggestion to George was fine. Michelle just didn't listen and..."

"Flew off the handle."

"Yes." Sarah sat next to me.

"Excuse me, is this the room for candidate interviews?" a petite blond asked from the doorway.

"Yes," I said standing, "it is. Please come in. I'm John Carlson, this is Sarah Beckett and you must be Heather Mason."

"I am. Nice to meet you both." I went and closed the door as Heather sat down.

She was a woman of small stature. Crystal blue eyes. Pretty face, although she did have a small scar just below the hairline on the right side of her forehead. She sat smiling at me as I sat down. Sarah cleared her throat.

"Yes, of course. So Pete field..."

"It hasn't been called that for a long time..."

"That's what we called it when I was stationed there," I said smiling.

"Oh! What organization were you assigned?"

"The same one as you, except it was called the 4600 Security Police Squadron back then."

"That was a long time... ago..."

"Indeed," I said, eyebrows raised. Sarah giggled.

"She'll do," Sarah said.

"We haven't even asked her a question yet."

"She'll do, I said."

"Well Heather, it looks as if my partner has already made up our minds. Welcome to the BID. Training starts in two weeks, here in Chicago."

"Great. Now, what should I do for the rest of the day?"

"Have you booked a room here at the mansion?" Sarah asked.

"No, I have a room booked at the..."

"Nonsense. The rooms here are free," Sarah told her giggling.

"Ah, I hadn't realized."

"Sarah, go with her. Have Gerry give her the room next to ours. Then we can show her around the mansion and take her to dinner."

"Should I find out what Carlos is preparing?"

"No, we'll take her out. Portellino's maybe. Do you like Italian?"

"I do, but steak would be better if you don't mind."

"No of course not. Whatever you want. I'll make reservations at Milkos'."

"Come on, I'll take you to the Majordomo and we'll get your room key."

They both disappeared out the door.

Chapter 11

I met the ladies as they were coming down the stairs after Sarah showed her where her room was. I could hear a loud discussion taking place upstairs. I knew the voices.

"Susan and Mark," Sarah told me. "Same problem as Michelle and George?"

"Yes. So, let's show you around the Chicago South lodge. It is the third oldest lodge in the county."

"Really? I thought that the New Orleans lodge was older?" Heather asked.

"It was before Katrina," I told her.

"Ah, yes a sad day. So which lodge was first?"

"Well most people think it's the Atlanta North Lodge, but that was the second. The very first was the Columbia Lodge. It is also the smallest of all the lodges."

"Columbia, South Carolina?"

"Yes. You can read about it in the archives right here, up in the President's office."

"Really? That would be interesting. By the way, what is the dress at..."

"Milkos'. "

"Yes, Milkos'."

"Semi-formal," I told her. She pouted. "Ah, you only brought what you are wearing along with jeans and a t-shirt for the trip back."

"I did."

"Sarah?"

"Well, let me see. Turn around slowly dear." Heather turned slowly. "Yes, I think I have something that will fit her. It might be a little snug, but that should only enhance her look."

"Good. Now let's continue with the tour."

"I don't think you will be joining us," Sarah said looking behind us.

Susan was fast approaching and the look on her face told me exactly what I needed to know.

"I will join you, ladies, a little later. If you will excuse me," I said turning to meet Susan head on.

"Later dear. Heather, this way." Sarah led Heather deeper into the mansion.

"What the fuck?" Susan growled.

"Why don't we take this into one of the conference rooms?"

"Why? So you can..." I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a conference room closing the door and flipping the switch to lock the doors. "How dare you?" She slapped my face. I slapped her right back. Her eyes wide she just glared at me.

"I guess your talk with Mark didn't go well?"

"You're damn right it didn't. What the hell are you trying to do?"

"Help you keep your husband alive."

"What?"

"Tell me, how is Mark doing?"

"He's a little tired..."

"He's a lot tired. I bet he tries to give you all kinds of excuses not to have sex?"

"How..."

"Since I have left your bed, Michelle's too, you have been having sex with him more often than when I was also taking you into my bed, correct?"

"Well..."

"And the reasons, there are two, that I have not taken you to my bed..."

"Sarah?"

"Yes. Sarah and I want to live a little longer and if I have sex with you and try and keep up with Sarah at the same time I won't live long, but I would probably be happy."

"Oh shut up."

"You're a doctor, tell me, what happens to a woman's libido when she turns forty?"

"It increases..."

"And the light comes on." Susan swatted my arm gently.

"But for you to suggest..."

"It never dawned on him or George. They just tried to keep up with the women they love."

"But to take..."

"What was I?"

"Oh my god."

"Go. Talk to Mark again. How long will your libido be hyperactive?"

"For the next couple of years... I see... but I don't..."

"Do you love your husband?"

"You know I do."

"Tell you what, think of what he asked you to do as an extension of a gather. How many of those has he not participated in?"

"The last three... all right, I'll go back and talk with my Mark."

"Good." She pulled my lips to hers. I kissed her back.

"We can..."

"Sorry, no, I have to be somewhere very, very soon." She frowned. We left the conference room.

Chapter 12

I had showered and dressed and was waiting patiently for Sarah and Heather at the bottom of the stairs. They had chased me out once I was dressed. I was reading the coming event's flyer when I heard a cough at the top of the stairs. Looking up, I almost fainted. Heather was standing there in Sarah's little black dress. I gasped at how beautiful she looked. Her hair was brushed out and framed her pretty face. I could see she wore no bra. Her nipples were hard and the material of the dress was thin enough to show they were. Her legs were encased in black nylons stockings. I could, from where I stood, see a flash of bare thigh above the nylons. She glided down the stairs to stand by my side looking up, waiting for Sarah to appear.

Sarah, as beautiful as she was already, looked even more stunning as she posed at the top of the stairs. She was dressed, if you could call it that, in a red dress that clung to her wonderful body. Not a wrinkle to show where her under things should be. No bra, no panties. The dress ended just above her knees. Her legs were covered with red stockings. I gasped as she too glided down the staircase. Her nipples stood at attention, poking the material of her dress out. She looked wonderful. I offered her my arm. She smiled and took it, pressing her breast into the back of it. I offered my other arm to Heather, she too took it, pressing her breast against the back.

A Lodge limo was waiting at the curb for us. The driver stood holding the door open. It was one of Feldman's men, I think his name was Luke, and once inside I saw Carrie Smith in the passenger seat.

"What's up, Carrie?" I asked.

"Bosses orders, whenever you and Sarah go anywhere together you get two of us to tag along."

"Hmmm... I guess I'll..."

"No you won't," Sarah said.

"I see. Okay, to Milkos' please."

"On our way," Luke said as he pulled away.

We were seated immediately on entering the restaurant. Tony Milkos met us at the door and escorted us to a secluded table looking out over the city. Once seated a waiter appeared to take our drink orders. Carrie and Luke came in with us but stayed just out of sight. Tony set them up a table just inside the kitchen. I thanked him.

"So Heather, will you and your husband be moving to Chicago?"

"Yes. He's already found a position here."

"Good. Of course, it's not required, but will make things so much easier for you and us."

"I thought it might. We won't be moving for several months, though."

"That's fine. How's your mother?"

"What?" She almost choked on her drink.

"How's your mother? What, you didn't think I would know?"

"How?"

"You have her eyes, nose, and mouth. And your hair, well she wore it that way, way back..."

"Does this change things?"

"No, I knew when we accepted you. I was just interested in how she was doing?"

"She's fine. She warned me you might find out..."

"Not until I saw you. You covered your tracks well. You will make a great investigator."

"Thank you. I don't know what to say... how long ago did you see her last?"

"Oh, it has to be forty or so years."

"And you remember..."

"Her face is etched into my mind."

"I see."

"Okay, you need to fill me in," Sarah said sternly.

"Heather's mother and I went to the same high school at the same time."

"You two did more than that," Heather said.

"What did she tell you?"

"Yes, what did she tell you?" Sarah chimed in.

"Everything. Just before I came here."

"Ah. Good."

"Well, tell me," Sarah prompted.

"She and John went out for several years after high school. They pleasured each other..."

"That's enough, please," I said sternly.

Heather and Sarah both giggled.

"We need to talk when we get back to the mansion," Sarah said to Heather.

"I'd like that," Heather replied.

"I won't," I told them.

"You don't get a say," Sarah told me.

After that dinner went well. The food was good, the service impeccable. We all had a good time and no further mention of Heather's mom and me was made. We returned to the mansion just a little after nine o'clock.

Chapter 13

All three of us went up to Sarah's and my room. I poured each of them a drink, wine for Sarah and Heather, beer for me. We sat around the small table near the windows. The drapes were open and the night was clear, we could see the city skyline against the night sky.

"I have something for you from mom," Heather said softly.

"Oh?" I queried.

"I will give it to you if Sarah will allow..."

"Go right ahead dear," Sarah said nodding.

Heather pulled my head toward her, pressing her lips to mine. Her tongue pushed past my lips as I breathed in sharply. She was backing away before I could respond.

"My dear Heather, thank your mom for me," I told her.

"I will." She rose from her chair. "I think I shall retire now if you don't mind..."

She left the question hanging. Sarah looked at me and nodded, smiling at me with lust in her eyes. I nodded back. She stood, moving around to Heather.

"I would like you to stay," she told Heather reaching out and caressing her cheek.

Heather just stood there looking into Sarah's eyes.

"I would like too, but..."

"He wants you to stay and I know you want to stay, so stay," Sarah said reaching behind her back and unzipping her red dress. She let it fall to the floor. Heather gasped. "Well?" Sarah asked raising her eyebrows.

Heather stepped back, reached behind her and unzipped her dress. It floated to the floor. Both women stood naked, with just their stockings and high heels. They both looked beautiful. I was hard instantly. Both turned toward me, hands on their hips, eyebrow raised. Grimacing, I stood and disrobed. Heather gasped at my nakedness. Well, more at my hard cock than me being naked.

Sarah pulled Heather close. The women embraced, lips meeting softly. I groaned at the sight before me, glad I was alive to witness such a sight. Sarah and Heather continued kissing for what seemed like ages but was only a few seconds. Sarah grabbed Heather's hand and pulled her toward our bed. I stood there watching. When Sarah sensed that I wasn't following, she stopped, turned toward me and frowned.

"Are you coming?" she asked smiling.

"Not yet wiseass," I told her laughing.

"Well get over here and help me initiate our newest member."

Smiling at her I went to them. I pulled Sarah into my embrace and kissed her. Then I turned toward Heather and kissed her. She stood stock still for about ten seconds, then melted into my arms. She sighed. Her hand snaked down my body clutching at my hard cock. Once she had it in hand, she moaned pulling her lips from mine.

"Mom told me about this. She said it was spectacular, but she had difficulty taking it for the longest time."

"She was afraid," I said softly. "She had never experienced one so..."

"Spectacular," Heather croaked.