All Comments on 'Brotherly Bedwarmer'

by Demiurging

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

Slow start, fumbling around at the middle and a flop in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pretty good, far better than most of the dross here.

Robinius1Robinius1about 3 years ago

I liked this a lot. It was believable and the dialogue was pretty good. Thank you.

boogieboy196boogieboy196about 3 years ago

Was a great read keep it summing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The end came so quick, odd reactions, dude talks to her like she's an object not a person, and hate to break your world view but some people like the taste of cum. If you don't smoke, don't just drink coffee and booze, and eat lots of fruit it can come out sweet. Fix your diet, if your cum taste like shit.

Angel_AzraelAngel_Azraelalmost 3 years ago

Short and sweet story. Very lovely. By the end, you wish they can stay the longest time together and happy. Noemi was really cute.

@Anonymous: You're missing the point. We all know that if you keep a healthy diet, eat a lot of fruit (especially pineapple), keep at minimun drinks with caffeine, and don't drink booze and don't smoke, sperm will taste much better and not bitter. BUT, from a realistic POV her reaction was very accurate. It was her first time after all, she was clumsy, learning on-the-way, and since sperm IS an acquired taste, her reaction in that scene was meant to be funny (something like "oh yeah, you're right, it doesn't taste good :P").

Only in fantasy, girls love it the first time, but in the real world only few do, the rest won't like it or just hate it. And only those who really love/like the guy (or are paid for it) will try it again, eventually "learning" to like it, and if the guy keeps eating healthy and has good hygiene, the quicker and easier it will be. After all, "we are what we eat". And that's exactly what happened later in the story, when Noemi tried again and eventually drank everything, making fun later with how "unfair" it was, but never really complained fro real.

And of course Jacob didn't like it either, I mean, any straight guy will never taste it and/or like it... unless you're gay, and he wasn't.

cutabvavgcutabvavgalmost 3 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed it, sibling sex is an awesome experience. I have enjoyed it for years. Cum is an acquired taste but for some women and men it tastes delicious! I have always loved it and the various flavors like a new surprise every time.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Okay, so all of the ice cream 🍦 has melted, but you're still going to eat your cereal dry? WTF? Use the melted ice cream on the cereal!!!! Damn, how creative is that?

I crushed all of my Corn Flakes into dust. Does that mean that I'm a cereal killer? πŸ€”

πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚

mylfsrfrucked420mylfsrfrucked420over 2 years ago

It was a good story

Not sure why it got this low rating. I'll be generous with it considering the author has written very few stories.

zornslemmazornslemmaover 2 years ago

Lovely story, well written. Surprised by the relatively low rating. Not enough hot sex, I guess. More about feelings than lust.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

In fact, the story is kind of chaotic.

All the commenters are fixated on the taste of cum. It's like they've been tasting it all day.

Noemi's behavior is understandable. She's a virgin and this is her first sexual experience. Greetings that she is not a super master of blowjobs. In most stories, girls suck dicks more often than they eat ice cream.

It's not so clear-cut with Jacob, though. He's already 18+6=24 years old. Is he in college with his sister? What year is he in. What classes do they do together?

He confessed to losing his virginity his freshman year. When he was 18.

And that was his first and last experience. He hasn't had sex in six years. In college. Is that normal? But he's teaching his sister with a smart-ass look.

Jacob went off to college, and his sister was 12 years old, a junior in high school. How does she know the details of high school graduating girls' lives?

CercamonsCercamonsover 2 years ago

Sweet story. I really liked the last couple of lines.

toolbox0toolbox0over 2 years ago

First story of yours I've read. The school and living situation are abit messy. The interaction and sexual confusions are excellent. Extremely realistic for siblings new to sex .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

up to now this is the 1st story where ive noticed u use a strong swear word im sorry but im v sensitive 2 that I dont deliberately look 4 them as i read more significant ones esp jump out prior to this i was meaning 2 honour u 4 not resorting 2 using swear words in general im still v grateful u r so reserved in that respect otherwise i was thrilled by this story 2nd to A Late Christmas Gift aiessh my apology if u dont like my comment but im being truthful i imagine its more difficult to hav as much impact/force/gravity w-out such use relying on ur resourceful prose n vocab alone to achieve same effect on ur reader i wonder if my comments past review/moderation i admire ur imagination i sincerely hope not to upset u far rather encourage u best wishes

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

I enjoyed this, a loving romantic story that was well told, good fantasy and outcome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDemiurging@Demiurging
Started writing erotica a few years ago as a way to practice for non-erotic work; no better way to practice scene blocking than sex scenes in my opinion. Now have a twitter @TDemiurging, not sure how often I'll use it going forward.