Brotherly Bedwarmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're my sister!"

Noemi threw her weight into the embrace, bowling Jacob onto his back. "I haven't cared about that for a long time." Her hand snuck into his pants and wrapped slender fingers around his cock. "And he doesn't care either."

"I don't even have a condom!"

She kissed him lightly. "I've been on the pill since I moved out here. Please."

He was trapped under his half-nude sister, her hand stroking his hard cock. His will had been worn down for this very moment.

"Fine." He said. "If one time is all you want, we can... do it."

"Are you sure?"

"We're already past the point of no return. If that's what will get it out of your system, then it's okay."

Noemi released his dick and hugged his head tightly to her warm, soft chest, rocked back and forth with her hard nipples tickling his cheeks. After a lingering kiss, she hopped out of bed and left the room, returning with a lit candle from the kitchen that she left on Jacob's desk.

Firelight played across her pale skin as she let her bottoms slip off her hips and stepped out of them. Her sylphic figure, honed from dance classes, had Jacob's gaze wander into nooks and peer around gentle curves he never thought he'd see. She shivered, fully exposed to the night air, and little ripples highlighted her softest, most tender places.

She'd shaved her pussy; Jacob wondered how far in advance she'd waited for this moment.

But she wasn't waiting any longer. Noemi dove under the covers and pulled at Jacob's pajamas until they were bunched up at his knees. Before anything else, she popped her head from under the blanket, her bare tits resting on his stomach and his dick pressing into her.

Slender fingers undid his top and spread it out, revealing a broad chest that Noemi ran down with kisses. She covered his chest, making her way down his body until she was once again under the covers and her breath could be felt on his cock.

Jacob swallowed hard in anticipation as his sister sniffed him under the blanket, her fingertips tracing his thighs.

"So this is what it smells like?" She said, muffled. "And it's hairy? Not like the videos at all." She kissed the tip, her tongue flickering out for a quick lick.

She kept kissing and licking, popping the tip between her lips like a lollipop and running the tip of her tongue around it. It was almost too much to resist throwing back the blanket to see his sister with her lips around his dick, but Jacob tamped down his feelings, despite this constant stimulus.

"You know." He said. "If you only do the tip, I'll cum too early and we won't be able to do the real thing."

Noemi stopped suddenly and her head poked out again. "How do you mean? Can't guys cum like three times in a row?" A strand of her dark hair was hanging from her lip, drawn in while she sucked.

"That's porn. Real guys top out at like two, and that's with a while between shots. Besides, cum isn't tasty either. You don't want that in your mouth."

"If it's yours, I won't mind."

With that, she returned to her place under there, sliding Jacob's dick deeper into her mouth.

It wasn't great, she seemed like she was trying to suck on it like a drinking straw and she was bumping him with her teeth, so he pushed her off.

Sitting up in bed, Jacob drew his little sister into his folded lap and hugged her to his chest.

"You didn't practice much, did you?" He said.

Noemi's blushing heat could be felt even if it wasn't quite visible in the candlelight. "You know how mom is. I only got one dildo while I lived with them and she found it before I could do anything with it. Was it that bad?"

"A bit... you aren't supposed to let your teeth hit it. And you were sucking way too hard."

"Isn't that how you get the cum out?"

Jacob sighed and almost started giggling. Their parents' prudish attitudes had made his first time awkward too.

"Want to practice on my fingers?"

Noemi nodded and soon parted her lips with a couple of her brothers fingers. She was careful this time not to let her teeth touch them and bobbed her head to suck them deeper, her tongue dancing along the bottom. She kept her eyes closed in concentration and her dark curls bounced around her face as she moved. Her breathing was warm and her saliva began to drip down Jacob's hand in shimmering streams.

She was wiggling in his lap, her cushy butt warm against his thigh. It was too hard to resist, Jacob wound his arm around her waist and took a handful of her butt.

She hummed, delighted, as her tongue twined around his fingers, suckling them deeply into her mouth until her soft, pink lips met his hand. It took some time, squeezing her tender ass when she sucked too hard or let her teeth touch his fingers, but she was learning.

Noemi kept her eyes closed, diligently practicing what she intended to do for her big brother's dick. She'd wrapped her hands around his wrist, stroking it up and down with her own spilled saliva as lubrication.

No matter the man, this image would have been to stimulating to resist. Her pink lips wrapped around his fingers, tongue poking out with each tender lick, and a crown of dark curls bouncing as her head bobbed. All the while little wet noises squishing and popping from her mouth with quiet, satisfied moans.

Jacob's boner throbbed against her thigh, so close to her warm, inviting hole. He strained to remember that this was his own little sister, that it was wrong to have these feelings, but they'd been there for months in the back of his mind.

With a pop, Noemi's head came off his fingers, a strand of saliva bridging the gap before collapsing onto her chin.

"How am I?" She said. Her eyes were full of sparkles, hoping for praise.

Jacob wiped her chin clean with his thumb and to his surprise, brought her in for a kiss. The point of no return was far behind them, and Noemi met his lips with enthusiastic mewling, poking her tongue into his mouth to dance with his, wandering fingers tracing his body.

The cherubic face pulled back, pecking Jacob's cheeks, running down his neck and playing across his chest. Noemi shifted in his lap, bringing the tip of his dick in line with her pussy. There, she paused, nuzzling herself under his chin.

She swallowed, and Jacob felt she might be having second thoughts at the last moment. All her experience it seemed had come from porn and self-exploration. The fact of a real cock before her must have been intimidating.

"Can you..." Noemi said. "Could you put it in for me? I heard that it's supposed to hurt. I've only put a couple of fingers in before."

Jacob hugged his sister close, holding her up and slowly let her down on top of his cock.

She was sopping wet, enough that he was easily able to enter with nothing but her weight. But she really was tight, and she twinged with pain that she bit her tongue to avoid his notice.

Agonizingly slowly, she sank into his lap, trembling at the sensation the whole way. She could feel that the pain would soon fade away, or maybe that she just didn't care anymore how much it hurt. With her tightness enveloping him and her chest heaving against his, Noemi came to a rest with her brother's dick as deep inside as it would go.

"Can I move?" Jacob said.

Noemi whined into his shoulder. Her angelic features twisted with a pain she was only just managing. She couldn't speak without breaking her focus, determined to take this to the end no matter what.

Shame took root in Jacob's heart and bloomed as love. How long had Noemi been this serious? How many of her signals did he miss in eighteen years? This warm, adorable thing sitting in his lap, wrapped in his arms, was carrying a weight like that thinking she would never be truly happy.

There was no way that rewarding that kind of resolve could be wrong.

He palmed the back of her head, brown curls tickling between his fingers, and pulled his little sister into a kiss. Piercing her sweet, petal-soft lips with his tongue, he was rewarded with soft mewls of pleasure while Noemi writhed against him. Soon enough she responded to him with enthusiasm, licking away at him as much like an excited puppy as a lusty frenchwoman.

Breathlessly, they broke apart. And Jacob laughed.

Noemi, with her head leaned against his chest, asked. "What's funny?"

"Did you learn french kissing against a pillow?" The mental image kept him laughing even as Noemi shot him a glare.

"Pillows don't have lips, dummy! I used my fingers..."

"Why not just get a boyfriend? You've always been cute enough."

In response, Noemi lifted herself almost off his cock and dropped back on with tightly clenched eyes. A squeal was kept behind her lips with a tremendous force of will.

"I never wanted anyone else..." She said with her fingers digging painfully into his skin. "Just keep going. I'll be fine."

Jacob kept her face pulled against his shoulder, so his guilt wouldn't stop him and started rolling his hips against hers with little strokes he was sure wouldn't hurt. Within moments his sister's painful grip subsided and her restrained squeals were replaced by short, warm breaths forced out with his thrusts.

She let herself loose inside his embrace, giving him her trust. Her chest rose and fell invitingly against his, making him wish he'd taken his top off to better feel her hard nipples drawing circles on his skin.

Then, as if she'd head his mind, Noemi snaked her arms between them and unbuttoned his pajama top, exposing his chest first to the cold night air followed by her warm breasts. Another kiss passed from her lips to his, yearning eyes without pain stared up at him, twinkling in the dimness.

Her wetness made chilling rivulets as it dripped down his thighs and the quiet squishing backed Noemi's moans in his ears. How much of that had been from her fingers, searching her insides while she fantasized about taking her brother's cock? The strangling tightness couldn't stop him driving inside.

Unsure what to do, Noemi hugged Jacob's neck and brought herself up to lower back onto his dick. Her knees trembled on the bedspread, unable to lift her anymore. Her breath ragged, she ignored the pain, taking his fullness inside herself again and again, their thighs slapping with each thrust, ripples of ecstasy travelling up from below.

Taking her lead, Jacob took two handfuls of pert ass and thrust with her. Her tits bounced on his bare chest with every thrust, her body twisting and undulating to wring every drop of pleasure from the act.

Noemi bit Jacob's shoulder, keeping trapped a yowl as she went into shivering orgasm. The spike of pain, with Noemi's passionate riding, pushed him over the edge and her pumped his load into his sister's quivering pussy.

They fell back into bed, too hot to care about the freezing cold. Noemi wrapped her legs around Jacob's leg, hugged him close and nuzzled deep into his neck. She wanted as much contact as possible while steeped in bliss.

But that heat died down before long and Jacob pulled the blanket back over them. Noemi moved under the blanket, her searching fingers soon came back up glistening with mingled fluids.

Before he could stop her, she popped her fingers into her mouth and suckled them dry. Then she kissed his cheek and with the sweetest smile said.

"You were right, that tasted pretty gross." Noemi clung to his side even tighter like her life depended on skin contact.

"See?" Jacob joined into the laughter. "You need to trust your big brother with stuff like this. I've tried it after all."

He immediately knew he'd said too much.

"You tasted someone's cum before?" She said. Her eyes lit up with pornographic possibilities: her only big brother with some random guy.

"My own." He stomped on her fantasies. "Every guy wants to know how his own cum tastes, and it's always right there anyway... I was dating Heather back in high school, you remember her?"

"Hussy?" Noemi answered with surprising vitriol. "One of those theatre girls, not good enough to be an actress?" She giggled. "Imagine that, not being good enough for a high school production. What a loser."

Jacob sighed. "I'm starting to understand why she didn't like you."

"So you tasted your cum because you wanted to see what she was tasting?"

"Not exactly. We never got any further than petting. I think she was waiting for me to initiate, and I just wanted a girlfriend to have one. By the time we broke up, it hadn't been like we were dating for months."

Noemi had begun stroking her fingers across his chest. "About that... you do know you were her second boyfriend, right?"

"So? She was my first."

"No, at the same time..."

If the news broke six years ago, he knew he would be furious. But here, swaddled in the heat of lovemaking, and with a beauty on his arm, Jacob just laughed. So many things were falling into place that hadn't made sense before and there was nothing to be done about any of it. It was as if that all happened to another person entirely.

"Had any more girlfriends?" Noemi asked.

"In a college town?"

"Nothin' but floozies and sluts, right?"

"Not unless you put real effort into finding something better." He said. "I lost my virginity one night when my classmates forced me to go out drinking. I got sloshed and they had this one chick bring me home hanging off her shoulder. When I woke up in the morning, she was in bed with me, no panties, and there was a condom hanging off my dick. Nothing since then."

"Shh, it's okay." Noemi reached out of the warm blankets to stroke Jacob's hair like a doting mother. "You're safe now. I'm here for you and I always will be... even if we can't be lovers..."

Jacob's heart pounded as he realized Noemi was holding back tears.

That was the deal, after all. One night, then never again. She would go off and get herself a boyfriend that would never love her a tenth as much as he did in this moment, and he would go get a girlfriend who would never know nearly as much about him as Noemi.

The thought of it pierced the lovers as if they'd been impaled on a spike together and neither one wanted to acknowledge it for fear of night's end.

Would Noemi's boyfriend be anything like him, or would she avoid that type so she wouldn't poke the wound? At family gatherings, would Jacob be expected to shake this guy's hand, knowing that his darling sister was riding him in the night? Could he take the pain of seeing his sister's belly full with that man's seed?

In Jacob's mind, years passed and every hated minute of it drew him closer to an inescapable thought.

"Gnome?"

"Yeah?" Noemi sniffled.

"As long as you're looking for a guy and I'm looking for a girl... would it really matter if we were like this?"

She caught on immediately. "No, I think it might be good even. After all, we can practice being a couple, then we'll be masters and it'll be even easier to find someone."

"We pretty much already live like a married couple, don't we?"

Noemi curled her fingers around his freshly hardening penis, gently stroking the rest of the way to stiffness. "We do! You're basically my husband already."

"Are you sure you want this?" Jacob asked, knowing the answer.

Noemi disappeared under the blanket and crawled down, leaving a trail with her tongue down his chest. She kissed his cock up and down, licking up what remained of their last time, frothy cum and her juices. Then she parted her lips to take in the head of his dick, wrapping her fingers around the shaft to jerk while she sucked.

"Fuck!" Jacob said, still sensitive from last time. He lifted the blanket to see her pretty, white face reflecting moonlight back at him while she bobbled and suckled.

Truly enthusiastic, her tongue darted out, twirling around the head of his cock between popping sucks. Noemi was already better from her meagre practice, kept it just calm enough that Jacob wasn't being tortured on the edge. They could keep at this until her jaw finally gave out.

Her hand made little squishing noises as it slid over his cock, her dripping saliva coating it. She wasn't really great at it, and it felt almost like getting punched every time she stroked it down to the base, but Jacob wouldn't stop her for anything at this point. Noemi's wringing jerk pushed him too far too quickly and Jacob could feel that orgasm was inevitable.

Taking Noemi's head and holding it down on his cock, Jacob thrust into her mouth and came while she squealed and writhed against his leg in surprise.

There was nothing left. Noemi stayed there on his cock, the breath from her nose tickling his groin. She let him go soft between her lips and eventually made her way back into his arms, lips closed tightly in a pout.

"Sorry," He said. "You can't jerk a guy off that hard and expect him not to cum right away."

Noemi responded by opening her mouth. Inside, her tongue swished his load back and forth before greedily swallowing it down.

Jacob smiled. "I suppose you deserve some service too, don't you?"

She nodded, panting like a puppy.

Without warning, he threw off their blanket and flipped her onto her back, landing with his knee parting her legs. Jacob palmed her hot, wet pussy, pushing the heel of his hand into her sensitive clit. With his other hand, he cupped one supple breast as he bent to take her other nipple between his lips.

Noemi moaned approvingly as he slipped a couple of fingers into his sister's recently deflowered pussy. And a gasp forced itself out with a nibble on her firm nipple. Her back arched against the bedspread as the sensation became almost too much to bear without crumbling.

And Jacob backed off. He left his sister panting and quivering in what remained of the pleasure. Only when her breast rose with relaxation did he return to the attack, plunging his fingers back into her warm, tight pussy and fucking her.

Pinching one nipple and biting the other, Jacob brought her back to the edge. Noemi wrapped one arm around his head, begging him to keep going as her other hand took his, forcing his fingers in deeper, fucking her own pussy faster. Like this, she came to orgasm, hugging her brother's head tightly to her throbbing breasts as her pussy convulsed around his fingers.

Again, cold air and sweat forced the two of them beneath covers to let the afterglow keep them warm.

Head cradled in his shoulder, Noemi giggled. "It's not fair. You don't have to drink anything gross to make me cum."

"You know, most girls don't."

"Please, I've done my homework."

"Exactly how much porn have you watched?"

Noemi considered this before answering with innocent eyes. "Ever since I got my laptop and got mom and dad to let me lock my bedroom door, at least an hour or so every night."

"Yeah, that's what I was afraid of." Jacob laughed. "Most girls don't swallow cum. It gets into lots of porn because it's sexy."

"So I'm sexy?" Noemi craned her head up to give him a deep, searching, cummy kiss. "There, now you have to taste it too." And on her way back down, she suddenly bit his neck. "That's for my poor nipple."

Jacob wondered how he was going to explain the hickey to his classmates. At least the weather made a turtleneck reasonable. With his adorable sister nuzzled happily on his shoulder, he couldn't have cared what anyone else thought about it. This was bliss and nothing could erase that.

When morning came, the sun's silvery rays filtered through heavy clouds. Noemi dozed atop Jacob's arm. Despite tingling numbness, he felt he couldn't move without losing the peaceful look on her face.

But soon enough, the sun and her stomach did the job for him, rousing his sister from her slumber.

With a dozy look, she said "All of our ice cream is melted, isn't it?"

The power was still off, so the two ate dry cereal in the dark living room under a fort of blankets and pillows. Their only light was an electric tea candle as they were saving their phone batteries to watch whatever they had saved.