Brotherly Bedwarmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed almost silly to be wearing clothes after all that happened last night, but Noemi insisted that cotton shorts and a fluffy sweater were even more cute. Jacob couldn't help but steal glances at her creamy thighs, the little peeks of smooth belly that she exposed when her sweater's hem rose. For her part, Noemi simply stared without reservation; she had her golden ticket and by god she was going to use it.

"So." Jacob said. "Any guys that you have your eyes on?"

Noemi arched a brow. "Oh, yes. There's this movie star I like. If he wanted me, I'd drop you like a stolen bag of money. How about you, interested in any girls?"

"You know me, always the ladies man."

Noemi sighed happily and flopped back down into his lap, her own personal spot.

"I wonder how long we could do this without telling anyone." He said.

She didn't stir from her spot. "It's a love story; we don't have to think about that part. You're a prince, and I'm a princess, and that's all there is to it."

end.