All Comments on 'Brotherly Love'

by restless insanity

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Astounding

I am one of those who normally stays far, far away from this category. However, I clicked on it on a whim, and was floored. This is one of the best stories I have read at Lit in a very long time. My salute to you, restless insanity.

sexmatesexmateabout 20 years ago
I can't deal with it!

Too sad! And to close to home! To many bad memories!

Phantom1925Phantom1925about 20 years ago
Well-written but....................

This story is very creative but far too dark.

MR. GibsonMR. Gibsonabout 20 years ago
about your story "Brotherly love."

I liked your story but it was too sad. I look forward to your next brother and sis act but make it happier please.

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 20 years ago
YUK

Sorry but this is total crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Mixed feelings

On the one hand, this most definitely follow any of the old cliches and tried to deal with the impacts of incest in a more realistic manner. However, the accident was a little to close to deus ex machina for comfort, and, in the end, his final act was selfish, and added to his parent's grief.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Woh

I'm absolutely astounded...The story, I believe couldn't be written any better. Yea, it was overwhelming but in actuality very interesting. The only thing I can say is the catagory could've been changed, maybe to "non erotic" or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
now that was a tight story

thank you for giving us to a new prospective, the one way love story was very exciting...and the strange beginning...(telling the story from the grave,) nice touch...

I'll keeping my eye out for your stories for sure....

thx

black

Jim1078Jim1078about 20 years ago
Why ?

Death is such a final ending, I was touched by your story but, Ithink you could have handled it better..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
O man!

I thought you're gonna fuck your sis man.

death is such a dope ending!

JesseGJesseGalmost 20 years ago
If time would go back!

The story line was good. However, the fantasy regarding the sister was lame. The "INCEST/TABOO" was very weak. You should have added more detail regarding the fantasy relationship. I would have written an episode about real intercourse and not being able to talk to Kat before she was so rudely taken away. However, this was your story and you wrote it the way you saw the story unfolding. I will look for more work coming from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ever Dark and sad

Thats just sad how he didnt get to say wat he wanted to her and in the end it cost him his happyness and his life and iam not sayin thats "taboo" is wrong but if u dream bout your own flesh and blood thats fine its not hurting anyone....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
CRAP!!!

Well written, but not a story for this website.

I want fun and sexy stories. Send this to morbid.com

Aussie_TeacherAussie_Teacherover 19 years ago
Real Life

I thought this story was so "life-like" in the way it was written. This sort of story reflects the mental trouble and anguish that so many people go through in their youth, and even in their later years, trying to come to terms with their guilt at what they percieve as right or wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
This Should Be Somewhere else!!!!

This story, even beening written better than most, needs to be at some other place. Not here, the story only talks about death and destruckin, there is to much in the world all ready. These stories need to have a happy ending, people read these to make there day better. Not feel like shit, please take it somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Beautiful ...

This is a great ... nay, beautiful story. Like many others, I started reading this story for the erotic content, and don't misunderstand, there were erotic parts, parts that did excite me ... but that isn't why I kept reading, that isn't why I loved it, I loved it because I found something better in this story than what I was looking for. Inducing the emotion of lust in a reader is not the most difficult task, but the emotions contained in this story were ... amazing. Love, lust, confusion, desparation, despair, and ultimately peace. I don't agree with those that say this story doesn't belong here. It is literature, it is erotic, it is literotica ... but it's also more. So I say to the author: While you may not have evoked the stronget feeling of lust in your work, you have evoked emotions that are far more powerful than many other authors on this site could ever hope to bring forth in their work. Never, EVER stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
An After Life Sequel?

This was a well written and riveting story. A very unique story not focussed solely on lust and sex betweeen siblings. I, of course, was hoping he would be able to tell her how he felt, but sometimes, as your story so clearly depicted, life is cut short and we miss our opportunities to tell someone how we truly feel.

But!! A sequel could be written covering a relationship between them in an "after life". Beginning, perhaps, with her sadness and then glee to see him there with her, his confessions about his feelings for her and their developing relationship with one another.

klaxxklaxxover 16 years ago

Your story was beautifully written and very emotional. I thank you for the description and structure of your tale that gave warning to the dark and troubling content, so I read it with my eyes opened. I have read a few other stories on this site that gave no warning or clue, and completely ripped my heart out when their relationship ended (off the top of my head, two come to mind - one where the sibling died; the other was a surprise betrayal). I ripped those other authors in the comments for not giving fair warning, too. Anyway, your story was very much close to home. I am in love with my sister. Her name is Catherine, and I was three when she was born. I felt a connection with her immediately; she was my soul mate. Things went well for us until she was thirteen, when I began to let her know how I felt about her. She knows that I lust after her, but I never got to tell her how deeply I love her. My greatest fear is that she will die before I can tell her. It won't make any difference in our relationship. She is 38 now and has her own life and family, and I have mine. Plus, we live 500 miles apart. Plus we haven't spoken in ten years. God, how I miss her. SOOO...Thank you for the story. It expresses how I feel so very well. I, too, would kill myself if my sister died. Not out of selfishness, but because once your soul is ripped out the body is but an empty shell. She has my soul, even though she may not want it. When she dies, I die with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good Story

Wow, this moved me. Thank you.

hopkinscmhopkinscmover 14 years ago
It belongs here just fine

I think a story should speak to you. Yes your incest fantasy parts weren't as erotic as some other stories, but that wasn't the purpose of the story. It wasn't about a cheap thrill or a quick jerk off. It made you feel. I have to admit I felt tears slip free when I read the poem. I know what its like to feel the pain. When physical pain is so much less than the inner turmoil seething inside. This was wonderful and I hope you keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome story

This was a really good story to read but i think you should make it with a different ending so we can see what happens if he told his sister about how he felt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Very heartbreaking and very emotional. You must have been writing from experience to be able to describe something that in depth, I’m so sorry for whatever torture you have endured and If I’m wrong then you are very talented with a unique Mind to be able to describe and imagine the way one would feel. I bawled my eyes out for this poor boy who lost his sister, his love, his everything but not before losing himself. I can’t describe how it made me feel but I am bothered and will be thinking of this for AWHILE. Best of luck to you in your future writing. You can definitely become an author if you aren’t one already! Wonderful job. I’d like to read more from you, something with a happy ending next time... I don’t think I can handle another heartbreak like this! Either way I’d be more than happy to read. 😁 Goodluck and thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story, not so much because of the Incestuous dreams but because it speaks directly to the despair of depression and how it affects so many individuals.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous