All Comments on 'Brotherly Love'

by sexyinaf

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
love the semen

its so nice to hear your own brother say that he love you.. then he kissed you... then he fucked you... then he squirt his seed into you... what a fantasy collided

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Special love

Wish it could have longer and hope for a sequel!

Brotherly love is something special that only brothers can understand. I wish my brother was still alive to get together with!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
brother love is special

a well written story. I liked it. I was seduced by my stepbrother, we had a wonderful time together

B4DR0M4NC3B4DR0M4NC3over 13 years ago
Lmao

Reminds me off me when I seduced my brother and cousing they were both great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Brotherly love...

Awesome story! Sounds like the time I seduced my older brother. He's 8 years older than I am. He was 21 when it happened. Although it only happened once, it's still vividly engrained in my brain. We're the bestest of friends now and we talk daily even though we live 300 miles apart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WoW

I would definitely go home more often now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
being the family slut

I enjoy stories of incest. I began sucking and giving my ass to any male family member I could. I was attracted to cocks very early in my life and made the best of it. Began sucking my cousins and then having them fuck me. my next adventure was with my father. He came home drunk one night and passed out in bed. I immediately got into bed with him and began playing with his meat. As I licked it and got it hard he began to moan and I could tell he knew what was going on so my next move was to talk to him, telling him i wanted to be his bitch, that I would suck him and give him my ass anytime he wanted it. He took advantage of my young pussy and screwed my ass just about every night he was home. I expanded the family sex list to my two brothers, some uncles. As long as I could get the joy of taking their cocks up my ass i didn't care who it was. When I got into high school I began blowing one of my teachers. I stayed after school alot and it helped my grade point average without opening a book. The only thing missing was the ability to suck and fuck cocks while there were lots of other people watching. That's a real turn on for me. being a public whore is great.

131817131817over 12 years ago

Times like this i wish i was a guy :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

My brother (7 years older) is gay and was "dating" alot. I went to visit him in NY and he brought be to all his gay bars. I kept getting turned on watching the guys kissing and heavy petting.

We went to a bathhouse and that's where I let him take me.

I was in a sauna watching guys sucking and fucking. Saw a couple of Steve's friends, and then Steve walked up to me. I just laid back, let him slide in my sweaty hole and fuck me nice and deep. we kissed deeply as he came inside me. He let me ride him as guys fed cock to both of us.

I stayed for a week, I don't think we got out of bed....we still fuck and suck.

LolaBellaLolaBellaover 12 years ago
More Please

I can't believe you ended the story there! There's so much more to tell. Please???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Tight Brother;s are for

yes me and my brother same way both gay take turns on each other.who likes it the best i do love too ride the cock...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nothing better than a cock

As an older brother that sucks and gives ass to all the cocks in our family, including my father, I fully understand the pleasures that one can get from a hard cock. When the cum shoots down your throat the thrill is fantastic as is the taste of the cum. The best feelings occur when you finally admit to yourself that you are a fucking faggot bitch that needs cocks to suck and shove up your ass.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

yes i found this very sexy.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
rollover

this was really good i feel all tingly inside after reading it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story.

It's felt great to read about two brothers so in love that they can do such horny things with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
^_^

Aww that is so cute the love between two brothers.

:')

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

Reminds me of my brother. As he entered puberty, we would run home after school each day to see how much his cock had grown and how much hairier it had gotten. He let me jack him off. Seeing his sperm shoot was so hot. I think it was instinct that made me take his cock in my mouth. Even though he was straight, he was always willing to let me do down on him. He told me that since all gay guys needed to learn how to give good head it was his duty to let me practice on him. I became a pretty good deep-throater thanks to him. He jokingly told me that thanks to me no woman could get him off with her mouth. He's gone now, but he let me blow him on and off for many years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great stories jacked off to it

63lsmith63lsmithover 8 years ago
VERY NICE

I loved it, had me hot and jacking and cuming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GOOD STORY

Reminds me of when my younger brother and I were at home. I was in high school and he was younger. One day I was at home masturbating when he walked in on me. I was almost ready to shoot so I asked him if he knew what I was doing and he said he did not. So, I told him to get naked and join me. He went into his room got naked and came back to my room. I locked the door and then began jacking off again. He was getting hard by the minute and started playing with his cock. I asked him to sit by me and started playing with his cock and he got even harder. He began to breathe heavily and then moan and I knew he was about ready. Then I said ok, you take over and see if we can cum together. That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had until that time. After that, our days were almost daily jack off sessions.

YaoiboiYaoiboiabout 7 years ago
nice!

very nice story,its very cute and i dont get to read many of these ,keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
wow

fat load

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Step bro

My step brother and I enjoyed playing with each other's penises, making them super hard! I showed him how to jack off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was amazing. I just wish I could experience this story on and in my body. I'm 73, but act young. Oh God I want a man 👨 experience like this, just perfect!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love reading "Family" stories. Incest is just a word for "rules" made up by uptight old men. I was born into a nudist family consisting of my Father, Mother, Me, Two sisters (One older and one younger) and a younger brother. We all went naked in the house. I was a toddler when my father first sucked my baby penis and let me suck his man-cock. Over the years, I sucked him countless times, sometimes with my siblings watching and he fucked me the first time when I was 10or 11. In our home, consentual sex was practiced by all the family members, so I fucked my Mother and both sisters as well as becoming a cum slut for my Father.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous