All Comments on 'Meagan and Matt'

by MissFeatherclit

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
puncturepuncturealmost 11 years ago

That story was lovely. Please leave it as a short story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Great story... I like it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Enjoyed that

Short and sweet. Well written.

fefe428fefe428almost 11 years ago
Nice

Good story...nice build up and good payoff. Also, very well written, without too many typo's that can make stories difficult to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

At one point it seemed like it was going to be a pro-army or pro-war story, and I was tempted to stop reading. I'm glad that I continued as it turned out to be the complete opposite. I found it to be a very tender and loving story, and a very good first submission. Many thanks.

SlamDuncanSlamDuncanalmost 11 years ago
Great first story

Great first story, Miss FC. Well written, nice build-up. I look forward to many more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a terrific story, especially for a first-timer

Best of all, is how big brother Matt busts his kid sister Meagan's cherry. That should be the official job of all big brothers, just an understood, standard part of life. The first big stiff cock up a baby sister's sweet little cunt should be her big brother's cock, and the first blast of creamy semen up her baby virgin slit should come from his loaded brotherly balls.

beguiled999beguiled999almost 11 years ago
Nice job

I'm a sucker for big brother stories and this was very sweet. I was a bit confused in the beginning, and there were some weird sentence and paragraph transitions, but that didn't really detract from my read. Overall very nice and I hope to see more stories from you in the future. 😁

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
hot romantic story

well done-nice sex, good romance, nice characters thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent story

If this is your first effort, I look forward to your next one.

Jonny_BluelineJonny_Bluelinealmost 11 years ago
Great Writing!

You really know how to put a story together - interesting characters and proper plot development. I look forward to your future works.

I gave this effort a well deserved 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A good read

Very good story -- very romantic at first, then sexy and loving. Matt does a good job in loving Beanie, and she loves him so much in return, Please write a little sequel in which you give the sexy and dark-haired Matt some gorgeous dark chest hair across the upper chest, and maybe a little treasure trail leading to his pubic bush and cock. He doesn't have to be a bear, but after living through combat, the muscular and masculine Matt should have matured enough to have grown some gorgeous chest hair for Beanie to play with, stroke with her loving fingers, lave with her tongue. You get the overall picture. Some chest hair on a young, muscular man can be such a turn-on!

JTDavis7776JTDavis7776almost 11 years ago
good story

It was a good story wished they got a lil deepin in to his flash back dreams you know let her worry about him a lil more but besides that very good

beachbum1958beachbum1958almost 11 years ago
Sweet and sexy

Romantic, sweet, sexy and well written, definitely 5 stars, so write more like this, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what a wonderful story!

Keep writing. You have a gift. BTW, I had a golden named Maggie.

micro_nutmicro_nutalmost 11 years ago
Very, very good story

Keep it up. your off to a good start.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
Hot sweet and very loving, just the way family sex stories should be.

A great story filled with loving emotions.

I wish that Beanie would have become pregnant by Matt and had a complete family.

I hope to see more of this author's work soon.

Thanks for the read...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent

So fucking hot, more and more please. Cunt lapping sex maniac.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good buildup, but...

...don't waste the description of the leadin to the sex by skimping on the details of the sex itself. You do a great job of the foreplay, but the sex act is so brief in comparison. Develop this more and you'll have a 4 or 5-star. :)

mistystrikermistystrikerover 10 years ago

I agree with one of the anon comments, good build-up but then the actual sex acts seemed short in comparison. Very nice read overall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just curious

How do you spell her name? Why does it keep changing?

dmg43dmg43over 10 years ago
While

I liked the story for the most part, I have to ask:

How could he join the Army & abandon his UNDERAGE sister?

He leaves her home ALONE with no one to take care of her?

Their dad was killed in a war.

Their mother drank herself to death.

SO he's gonna go play soldier & leave his underage sister on her own

Who was paying the bills while he was off "saving the world" from the terrorists?

Where was she getting the money for the mortgage/rent, utilities, food & repairs & the things she bought for the house?

I know it's "just a story" but the ommision of the above was glaring to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The comment about how the bills and house payments were getting paid , its kind of obvious if Matt was in the Army hes making money, wouldn't he being paying the bills. I agree that leaving his sister alone is weak plot but you should be thinking logically also about the bills.

lorencinolorencinoover 10 years ago
Tender love story

with delicious hot sex. A really good first story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

This is a lovely little story, just one teeny criticism; the ending is a little flat, so maybe you can be persuaded to re-visit this story and expand the ending, or maybe give us a part 2, telling of their life and family in the intervening 10 years? Here's hoping!

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
Story one down

I liked the story and was well written but have to agree with some of the others comments.

Who fit the bills for her and paid for the up grades to the house and who paid the mortgage? Small overlooks from the author. Everyone learns from their mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Envelope

Why do you have her keep her pubic hair in an envelope? This bit was so strange

The rest, really good :)

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 9 years ago
Some story anomalies.

Point one. I, too, wondered about where the money Meagan was living on came from. I'm not sure Matt's Army pay could go to a sibling, or how the Army would handle the case a dependent sibling, anyway. Even so, anyone who's served will tell you that military pay is generally a lot less than what can be earned as a civilian. Especially for enlisted men just starting out. And who is paying for her college classes?

Point two. Meagan "saw Matt off on the plane to Afghanistan", but there was no mention of him having been away for 9+ weeks for basic training (BCT) and then advanced individual training (AIT) needed before he shipped out. If Meagan was physically developing during her senior year, which began right before 9/11, she would have been about half-way through her senior year before Matt left to go overseas. He certainly would have noticed her changing after being away so long for BCT and AIT.

Last point. Meagan turned 18 during her senior year. Matt was away for 2 years. That would make Meagan 20-years old when he returned, yet, she is buying and consuming wine and beer. I also question whether children who had to take care of their drunken mother for years and watched her die in pain from cirrhosis of the liver would chose to drink alcohol themselves.

As author, Tom Clancy said, "The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Afganistan

nice sex story, but the war part was a crock of SHIT!

incestkittyincestkittyalmost 9 years ago

It was a really nice story :)

CDchrystalCDchrystalover 8 years ago
Good Read

Sometimes I wonder about people and their comments, as I am sure others do about mine. I've been to the big sandbox and that is all I am going to say about that. This story flowed well in my opinion. The basic idea of the plot is of great interest to me. I enjoy stories about brother / sister interaction, particularly with a more dominant younger sister.

Nicely done.

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very good

I also enjoyed this story. It progressed nicely from the beginning where she is just developing to the end where she and her brother made love. Really hot!

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
Very Nice 5 stars

The only thing missing is babies...

Rapier875Rapier875almost 7 years ago
That was really nice.

Very sweet and loving.

Just a shame you haven't continued it.

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

Agree with Rapier875 comment. Very gentle sibling love story.

It's a pity that it wasn't longer, so much detail about their lives is missing. Really could do with another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Thnik I need to go jerk off now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved the story 5 stars

But author the comment about going to war couldn't possibly be right. WE DID NOT kill women and children by design!!! The men damn sure did have something to do with 9-11. We were after Ben Laden and there was an army of men trying to stop us. Whole countries over there cheered 9-11. They hated us long before 9-11 and killed westerners every chance they got. I did object how those wars were fought. I felt we should never have been there more than 2 to 3 years. I was there for two tours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story, but -

There was one major flaw. Matt went off into the army, leaving his seventeen-year-old sister at home, alone. That suggests that neither Mom nor Dad had any siblings, for her to go and live with - which, technically, made Matt the sole support of a minor sibling. Even the cursory background check performed by the military, on Matt, would have uncovered this fact, and Matt would have been denied enlistment.

Otherwise, it was a good story - except for the fact that, as some readers have said, the build-up to their lovemaking was lengthy and detailed, but the moments of their consummation passed in a matter of a couple sentences.

MarshallaMarshallaover 4 years ago
Which also gives ...

... Matt "Sole Surviving Son" status, as the only one who can carry on the Family Name. Typically only those who qualify for this are aware of it.

But I loved the story anyway, and actually wish there were more to it.

5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

he came in her unprotected, generally that results in pregnancies. So wheres the babies?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous