All Comments on 'Brotherly Love'

by Sick0ne01

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nothing new here.

Absolutely zero credibility.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Good story. I like the way you flesh out the characters. The reader will be more interested if he feels the characters and can get connected to them. I hope you will write more as it seems this could go on for some more chapters. They have lot to explore and have situations so their couplings can have a deeper meaning. That's my opinion. Thanks for your time and imagination.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 5 years ago

A hot story that got better once his sister stayed, played with him and then sucked him off. She wasn't innocent after all and now they can mutually try things and go from there. So very hot, maybe some added details about her looks / build and how big his cock is etc. In any case your story is very arousing, thank you. More please.

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
AWESOME

Love first time brother and sister

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More.......

Nice start. Will make a great series.

Sick0ne01Sick0ne01almost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I'm very pleased to hear that everyone enjoyed my story. It is a major confidence booster, especially considering this is my first story published on Literotica, and my first story that I actually sat down and put genuine effort into. To answer the calls for part two, I would like to say that it definitely is a plan, but not necessarily in the immediate future. I'm wanting to try my hand at different types of genres to see which type I write the best. I started with incest because incest is my favorite. As time goes on we'll see which genre I can gravitate towards. Thank you again to every one of you who read my story, voted on it, etc.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
What

What is wrong with the guy? Does he have some form of disability that he gats labelled "one of the few special people"

Lost me about there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSick0ne01@Sick0ne01
8 Followers
My name says it all. I enjoy the more risque' stories. Incest and Non-Consent are my favorites to read, but I will try and diversify my personal writings since everyone is different. Please, always feel free to give constructive criticism, as long as you know what you're do...