All Comments on 'Brotherly Love'

by ElsieThompson

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hi

Great story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
...

'She had boldly stepped out on nude and topless beaches in Europe and she had had sex with thirty men'. big time slut...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A slut embarks on a yawn-fest!

This piece of dreck is an object lesson on how NOT to write an Incest/Taboo story!

She's a slut who's proud of the fact that she finally (at age 33) learned how to enjoy being a cheating whore without feeling guilty about her actions - or the pain that she must have inflicted on her husband for the last 7 years of their marriage - and who boasts that she's fucked 30 men in the last nine years. And, of course, she's been fucking around in refugee camps in Africa and Thailand, where all manner of nasty little STD's are rampant. Gotta wonder if she's contracted HIV from one of her partners, yet, and just doesn't know it - and is inflicting it on her unsuspecting brother.

He's a career soldier who whines about the pain he's going through, dealing with his cancer. As a cancer survivor, I've spent enough time in cancer wards to know one of two things. Either he's still recovering from surgery to remove the tumor - and fucking is the absolute LAST thing he should be doing - or the pain is caused by his tumor, and that pretty much means that he's fooling himself to say that he's on the road to recovery.

And the story is entirely lacking in the delicious sense of eroticism that comes from fucking the one person in the world that you're NOT supposed to fuck!

If a story ever truly deserved a single-star rating, this one does!

ElsieThompsonElsieThompsonover 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

Anonymous is really a pest. What is a prude doing on a porn site?

nashman1000nashman1000over 4 years ago
I liked it a lot

I do not know why some wrote those comments. I really enjoyed the story. And, I was sad when I looked for part 2, and I saw that there is no part 2. Please continue the story!

howcumuhowcumuover 4 years ago
great

Really liked it and the plot

LancerlottLancerlottover 4 years ago
Thanks Elsie

Incest Is not really my thing - but this story was well written and very erotic. I especially liked when she spoke of her previous sexual experiences. I'd definitely read another chapter. 5* :)

KrazyKumbucketKrazyKumbucketover 4 years ago
Part 2?? please

I want to know who he fucked in high school too..

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Very Beautiful

Very nice story.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 3 years ago
I just found MY favorite one!

It’s sad about the cancer stuff but I definitely can’t relate to this story.I’ve always been more infatuated with my older sister every since I was a teenager,she’s 5 years older and to this day,still single....All the women I’ve dated I’d compare them to her but it’s just not the same.

There’s something more special about brothers and sisters being intimate that gets me worked up the most,and somehow I wanna confide in my sis and yell her how she makes me feel....Anyways,long story short.....I absolutely loved this one and please continue with the two of them.....⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️‘s and thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think you can take us thru at least 2 more chapters. Like Mom comes back and gets surprised, and there's a threesome. Then he is well enough to travel, so he goes back with her to her jungle, and she introduces him to two of her female friends. You take it from there.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not enough stories like this. Loved it. I had cancer and my fantasy was that the cure was in pussy juice....

kingswedekingswedeabout 2 years ago
Yea

Good start to a fantastic story.

Keep going with a chapter including mother and a female friend of mothers?

juanviejojuanviejoover 1 year ago

LOVED IT...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 1 year ago
Not bad I suppose

The endng wasn’t exactly something to rave about it’s to open you need to continue on with the storyline and give it a proper ending

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Corrections:

"She mentally chastised [her]self for noticing."

"her thighs and [pubic] area"

cummed vs came

Other than that, good story. I liked it a lot. It didn't feel seedy, or forced. It felt loving and almost therapeutic. Is this the same Maggie from all your other stories? I assume so, I haven't read them yet, this was my first.

V

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous