Brotherly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now," she said, "you're going to fuck me." She took her mouth away from his penis and sat up, adjusting her body to straddle him, took his penis in one hand and inserted it into her vagina, rocking back and forth as she did.

"You're in," she said. "A long ways in. Deep and hard. Let me do the work. Just lie there. And enjoy."

Holding his nearly rigid penis in one hand she gyrated her hips, leaning forward to kiss him on the forehead and then leaned back, her breasts bouncing as continued rising, forward, back, forward, back -- and his penis stayed hard inside her! A rush of heat told her that she was nearly ready to climax.

"I'm going to cum," she announced.

"I think I am too. I'm feeling it."

"Shall I wait? Shall I do you with my mouth?"

"No. I'm going to cum. With you now."

"Let's do it." She began a fast, hard rhythm with her hips, stroking hard against his penis, feeling it bumping against her clitoris, quivering, then shaking, and then with ecstasy, the momentary, intense passion of a climax. And then she collapsed on top of him, both of them breathing heavily, sweat dripping off her onto his bare skin.

He spoke first, "Thank you, thank you. I did it! I got hard. I cummed."

She giggled. "It's unusual to have it work that well the first time. You're quite a lover, Bro." She rolled over onto her back and they lay side by side for a long time, touching, contented. It was now fully light in the room and she looked him over. "Is this genetic? This feeling of oneness?" she mused to herself. He was a beautiful man, gaunt but beautiful. She asked. "Can I fix you breakfast?"

"Hell, no. I want to fuck you again."

"I want to know who you fucked in high school. You said you would tell me. And all the details. I'm curious."

"That'll be a long story. Are you sure you want to hear it?"

"I want to know everything about you. And I'll tell you everything about me. But, hey, if you're ready for another go...". She felt his penis with her hand. "And you are ready."

"I want to be on top this time."

"Everything is going to be all right," she thought to herself as she rolled over on her back and spread her legs.

12