Brotherly Love Ch. 04

Story Info
Abigail continues to explore her fantasy with Nathan.
7k words
4.52
9.1k
19
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To fully appreciate the storyline and characters I recommend reading the three previous parts. Also, if you aren't into consensual wife sharing you might be better off reading something you like rather than this woeful tale of a couple who happily indulge their fantasies.

I had intended to finish the story off in 4 chapters but, as with many stories, it has grown as I wrote it and to give it the ending that I wanted, I have added one more.

**************************

Ben pulled his wife back down to him as she attempted to get up off the crumpled bedcovers.

"You don't want to do it again, surely?" Abi groaned softly giving in without a struggle and laying back against his muscled chest, "You'll make me sore."

"No, I just want to hold you for a little bit longer. Is that a problem?"

"Well, I'm certainly not going to object to it." she stated with a cheeky grin and snuggled against him so they were spooning on their bed.

The pair were upstairs in their bedroom having just made passionate love after Ben's brother had gone home following his afternoon tryst with Abigail.

Laying silently next to his wife he reflected on everything she had done over the week-end. Knowing how his wife had taken his brother's virginity on the Saturday and was now educating him in the pleasures of sex was turning him even more than he had ever thought possible.

"It's going well with Nathan obviously." Her husband enquired casually his fingers caressing her small firm breasts.

She sighed, enjoying the touch of his hands on her body "Yeah, it's all pretty good. He won't embarrass himself with girls when he goes to university, that's for sure."

"You're assuming he can find himself a girlfriend."

Abi looked at him with a bemused expression "And why wouldn't he? He's a good-looking lad with a very large cock. He'll make some girl very happy."

Her husband grinned "If you say so. I can't say I've ever looked at it."

"Well, he has. You can take it from me." She giggled naughtily.

"He won't get a girlfriend if you wear the poor sod out over the next two weeks though." Ben laughed, "Then he won't be any use to anyone. No matter how big it is."

"I'll try my best not to but he's very demanding." She chuckled, joining in with the joke.

"Don't forget about Frank. You need to leave some for him." Her husband ruined her good mood and reminded her about their odious neighbour's stated intention to fuck her.

Pushing herself up onto her arm she looked back at him "No, I haven't forgotten. The disgusting pig will get what he deserves. That's what you want, isn't it?"

"Yes, you know that's what I want."

Abi sighed resignedly knowing Frank would want to have her at some point. Apart from the fact that she knew her husband wanted to watch her being fucked she was now completely aware that she wouldn't be able to refuse him for very long.

"So, who's idea was Monday and Wednesday?" Ben changed the subject back his brother.

"Nathan said he wanted me again tomorrow so I suggested stopping by at your parents for an hour after work and then Wednesday... well I have to admit that was mostly my idea." she told him honestly.

With that final comment a naked Abigail slipped out of bed and, picking up her clothes, she started to get dressed continuing "But now I need to go and get our dinner prepared."

"Fair enough, I'll need my strength if I'm going to have any chance to keep up with your demands on my body." He grinned, laying back on the bed and watching his wife.

"Hmmmm... yeah right." She laughed pulling on her shorts and then exiting the bedroom.

"And don't forget about the wine that I had to go and buy." Ben called after his wife.

"As if I could." the sarcastic retort came back from halfway down the stairs.

***************************

Ben was up first on the Monday morning, as was usual, taking a shower and dressing before heading down to the kitchen to make the coffee while his wife took her turn in the bathroom then got herself ready for work.

Putting on the minimum of make-up; just a little eyeshadow and mascara, she brushed out her hair and then quickly got dressed.

Rolling a pair of neutral-coloured stockings up her legs she clipped them to her white lace suspender belt. Then, after putting on the matching panties, she slipped into the dark skirt and leopard print top she had decided to wear.

A pair of low-ish 2" heeled shoes finished off her outfit so that it didn't appear to slutty for work but sexy enough for her afternoon date with Nathan.

"What time will you be home?" Ben asked, handing her a cup of coffee as she came downstairs ready for work.

"Hopefully not too late. If I can get to your parents by four-thirty then maybe I'll make it home by six to six-thirty." She informed her husband as she made herself some toast.

"Not to late then?" he raised a questioning eyebrow.

"Well that all depends on your brother and how demanding he is." Abi told him with a chuckle, "But I'll try not to wear him out."

"Ok, I guess I'll see you sometime this evening then."

"I'll try not to be too late."

"Bye babe. Have fun." her husband kissed her on the cheek as he headed out of the door.

"Bye." Abi called after him.

The day seemed endless to Abigail as she waited for four o'clock to come around. She had made an excuse to her boss about having a dentist's appointment so she could leave an hour early but the intervening time seemed to crawl by. Finally, at just before four, she was able to hurry out of the office and make the short journey to Ben's parent's house, arriving almost exactly as planned, at half past four.

Making a quick final check of her face and hair in the vanity mirror she slipped out of her car and walked, casually, up to the front door. Her heart racing at the anticipation of what she was about to do and she could feel the dampness soaking into the crotch of her white lace panties.

"Hi Nathan," she smiled as he appeared at the entrance while she was still a couple of steps away.

"Hey." He ushered her inside and had no sooner closed the door than she slid her arms about his neck.

"Are you ready for me?" Abi giggled and leant up to kiss him feeling the hard bulge of his dick pressing against her as their bodies came together.

"I sure am.... H... how long do we have?" he stammered wrapping her in his grasp.

She shrugged "Not very long really, I promised Ben I'd be home by six o'clock."

Nathan swallowed nervously "He knows where you are?"

"Of course, he does silly." Abigail wriggled out of his arms and slipped off her coat, draping it across a chair, "And, more to the point, he knows exactly what we'll be doing."

"Oh!" was all he managed to say as she took control and dropped to her knees before him, starting to unfasten his jeans.

"Fucking hell." Nathan gasped when she freed his erect prick straight into her small hand.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" Abi didn't wait and slid her lips over his cockhead so her tongue could worm around the bulbous tip.

With his jeans and underwear half-way down his legs all Nathan could do was grab her hair and groan with pleasure as his manhood grew even harder under her oral ministrations.

"Ghhhhuunnnnnnn... Guuurrrrgggggg... Guuuurrrggggggggg!" taking the shaft deeper she sucked eagerly on his throbbing organ, tightening her lips around its girth.

She had had to wait all day at work for the opportunity to enjoy her brother-in-law's cock again and she was determined that she was going to savour the short time they had.

"Shit Abi... you're gonna make me cum!"

"Well, we don't want that do we?" she giggled, "At least not yet."

Gazing up at him she let his spit coated erection slip out of her mouth, then taking it in her hand she started to lightly tongue the crown smearing even more saliva across it.

"Yuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm!" with her fingers wrapped around his girth she lapped gently on the tip.

"As good as that is I really need to fuck you Abi." Nathan groaned after a couple of minutes his fingers still twisted in her hair.

She didn't answer. Instead, she got to her feet and reaching up under her skirt she slipped her panties down her legs, letting them pool at her feet, before kicking them aside. Then rucking her skirt up around her waist, she bent forwards across the back of the sofa with her feet spread wide apart.

"We don't have long, so just go ahead and fuck me then." She looked back over her shoulder and blatantly ordered him to take her there and then.

For a moment Nathan stood and stared at his sister-in-law, her long stocking clad legs open wide with her pink slit peeking out tantalisingly at the top of her thighs.

"Fucking hell Abs!" his groan was one of total lust, "You're wearing stockings."

"I hoped you would like them." Abigail giggled and wiggled her backside at him, "So, the question is, are you going to screw me or just look at my nylons?"

Her invitation was immediately accepted and he shuffled forward, his cock standing out like a lance before him as he guided the head between her moist lips.

"Oh!" Abi barely had time to utter a sound before he drove his full length all the way into her forcing her up onto her toes.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" the second word she spoke was much louder and echoed around the room.

Grasping her hips Nathan started to fuck her, slowly at first, taking his time to slide his throbbing shaft in and out of her juicy cunt. Her puffy pink labia clinging to his dick, folding in with each deep stroke, cushioning it and making their mating even more pleasurable for him.

"Uhhh... uhhhhh.... oh fuck.... aahhhhhh... yessssss!" breathlessly grunting he began to increase the rate of his thrusts, his hips starting to slap her arse every time he bottomed out inside her.

Every time he buried his length in her Abi went up onto her toes, gripping the sofa tightly and gasping with delight while she clenched her pussy around his manhood.

"Oh god yes, yes... fuck me... just fuck meeeeeeeeee!" he squeals increased in volume as he hammered his prick up into her cunt.

Her long brown hair hung down, partially obscuring her face, swaying back and forth with the vigorous pounding she was taking. The fucking was sending ripples of ecstasy through her slender frame and she could feel her orgasm quickly starting to build inside her with every thrust he made.

"Shit... shit.... shit... I'm... gonna....." Abigail's cries rose even higher as she felt her climax breaking.

Her brother-in-law dug his fingers into her hips and fucked her brutally from behind, slamming his cock deep into her dripping crevice.

"Cuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" she thought her final shriek must have been heard half-way down the street as she came hard on his prick.

"Jesus.... Abi... I... I...Aaaaaahhhhhh!" sheathing his throbbing length in her spasming pussy Nathan roared out triumphantly as he ejaculated, flooding her womb with a copious amount of his seed.

Panting for breath he collapsed across her back as she remained bent over gasping, his cock still buried to the hilt in her slit.

It was a good couple of minutes before his dick finally softened and slipped out of her stretched hole, a large blob of semen oozing out behind it and trickling down her thigh onto her stocking top.

"That was something else." He pushed himself off of her and stood upright.

A moment later Abi did likewise, her hand going between her legs as she made a quick dash for the bathroom.

"Bloody hell how much cum did you put in me?" she giggled as she came back into the room, her skirt now smoothed down.

"Sorry." He grinned, standing in front of her now dressed again, "It's just that thinking about you makes me so horny."

"Good, I'm glad you're enjoying my fantasy as well but now I really need to get going." She told him with a smile as she picked up her discarded knickers.

"Awww, do you have to?" Nathan protested moodily.

"I'm afraid I do." Abigail informed him emphatically, "My husband is expecting me home."

Following her to the front door he pulled her against him in one final kiss before letting her go.

"So, Wednesday?" he asked.

"Wednesday about one at our place? That ok?" Abi looked at him questioningly.

"I'll be there at one. Don't worry." He told her before she stepped outside and headed home.

*****************************

Standing in the bedroom doorway on the Wednesday morning Ben leaned against the frame and sipped his coffee as he watched while his wife got ready for work.

Brushing out her hair her make-up went on next; mascara on her eyelashes making them thicker and longer followed by her eyeshadow and eye liner then a red lip gloss to finish off.

"To slutty?" she turned to her husband to get his opinion.

"Maybe a little for work but that's not what it's intended for, is it?" he grinned.

Colouring slightly Abi bit her lower lip "No it's not for work."

"Then I think Nathan will like it." he informed her nonchalantly.

Standing up she fastened a black lace suspender belt around her waist before rolling a pair of seamed tan stockings up her legs and fastening them to the clasps on the suspenders.

"Stockings!" Ben's eyes widened, "Those aren't for work either, are they?"

She giggled, pulling the matching lace panties up over her nylons "No, they most definitely aren't. Nathan liked them on Monday so I thought I'd wear some today."

He watched her as she finished dressing; her bra went on next followed by a dark grey skirt and a light pink blouse while her leopard print shoes with a 2" heel finished her outfit.

"What time are you getting home?" he enquired as she checked her appearance in the mirror.

"Sometime after lunch. I want to spend some time with him."

Abigail had booked the Wednesday afternoon off on purpose. Nathan was heading off to university soon and not knowing how often she would get to see him before he left, she wanted to let him enjoy as much sex as possible.

Ben nodded "Do you want me to stay out for a bit after work?"

"I'll text you when it's safe to come home." She laughed, picking up her bag and heading for the door "Unless you want to appear unexpectedly catch us in the act."

"Might be fun." He gave her a salacious leer.

"Pervert." She slapped his arm lightly, "I'll text you."

The morning seemed interminable for Abigail and she found it difficult to concentrate on her job as the hours seemed to drag endlessly by until finally, lunchtime came and she was able to leave.

Getting home at just after one o'clock she had barely got in the front door and taken her coat off when her brother-in-law arrived.

"Hi." Abi greeted him.

Stepping into the hallway Nathan pushed the door closed and pulled her against him, kissing her firmly as her arms encircled his neck.

As they kissed, she thought back to their first time and how nervous and unsure her virgin brother-in-law had been. She had had to take the lead and gently coax him through his first ever sexual encounter. Now, just a few days later, the positions were reversing and Nathan was taking the dominant role.

With her modest breasts pressing against him his hand cupped her rear, squeezing her firm backside as his tongue probed into her mouth, toying with hers.

"Jesus, I'm really gonna miss fucking you Abi." He told her as their lips broke apart.

She kept her arms about his neck, gazing up at him "No you won't. Give it a week and you'll be all cosy with some eighteen-year-old hottie."

"Maybe but she won't be you. You'll always be my first just like you wanted."

Abigail giggled sexily "Yes it was what I wanted and now I want to give you a good time before we send you off."

Releasing her grip on him she took his hand and led her brother-in-law towards the stairs making sure that her backside swayed invitingly as he followed her.

"Are you coming?" Abi asked him, biting her bottom lip as she paused to look back over her shoulder.

"It might take me a little while but I certainly will be. Probably more than once." He chuckled as he began to ascend the staircase behind her his eyes fixed on her rear.

Once they were in the bedroom she turned and slipped her arms about him again, pulling his mouth down to hers in another long deep kiss while his hand slid up onto her tit. Cupping her soft mound he squeezed it, feeling her nipple swell and push out through her bra and blouse, before turning his attention to the buttons.

Undoing it he quickly slipped her blouse off her shoulders, pulling it down her arms and throwing it aside before unhooking her bra and disposing of it onto the floor as well.

"Mmmmmmmm... that's nice." Abigail sighed, her own fingers unbuttoning his shirt as both his hands found her small firm mounds, mauling them and teasing the sensitive nipples into hard points.

Hurrying, she pulled his top down his arms, throwing it aside on top of her own clothes, before dropping to her knees in front of him her hands going straight to his belt.

As she went to undo his pants, Abi paused as she had yet another moment of reflection. What was she doing? She had taken Nathan's virginity and fulfilled her fantasy. She had taken control and introduced him to the pleasures of sex and boosted his confidence. Now the situation was reversed and her brother-in-law was rapidly becoming the dominant force.

She sighed gloomily. Doing this had been her secret desire and now it was almost over. Nathan was going off to university shortly and this would likely be one of the last time's they enjoyed each other. She had achieved her ambition and it left her feeling just a little bit empty and purposeless.

"Bit late for second thoughts?" came her brother-in-law's voice from above her.

"It is but I've no regrets," She smiled up at him as she responded with a sense of inevitable resignation.

He grinned down at her, "Me neither, you've been incredible."

She didn't answer and went back to unfastening his trousers, tugging them down to his knees before reaching for his boxer shorts. Her fingers stroking across the sizeable bulge tenting out the front of them then hooking under the waistband she drew them down as well.

"Oh... my... fucking...god!" her eyes opened wide and she exclaimed loudly at the sight that flopped out in front of her.

Nathan's cock appeared to be bigger than ever; his nine inches was rock hard and swollen to about the size of her slender wrist at the root. Mesmerised by his shaft and knowing this could very well be their last afternoon together she barely heard him as he chuckled, "I want to fuck you so badly Abi. I'm not sure how I'm gonna cope without you when I'm away."

Shaking her head she stared at his manhood, her fingers lightly pumping along its length, "You'll find yourself a proper girlfriend and forget about me."

"No, I won't. You will always be my first." He said the words she most wanted to hear.

"You know we have to stop this after you leave, don't you?" She told him firmly with her small hand encircling his thick girth, stroking it from base to tip as she looked up at him.

"But...." Nathan started to protest.

"No 'buts'. I'm married to your brother and I love him." Abi informed him tersely, "It was all about my fantasy remember? And anyway, you're off to university in a few days."

"I'll be coming home from time to time though. We could still...." He gazed down at her.

"We'll see." She said uncommittedly as she began to wank his manhood, licking her lips and anticipating having his thing inside her again.

Nathan groaned quietly as Abi caressed his throbbing shaft, "Put it in your mouth baby. Suck it."

She looked up at him, her big brown eyes gazing into his as she ran her tongue teasingly up along the length of his prick from the root to the tip before slipping her soft lips over the bulbous, mushroom shaped cockhead.