Brotherly Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guuuummmmm... Guhhhmmmnnghhhh... Gunnnghhmmm!" her cheeks bulged as she sucked on the first few hard inches.

"Good girl." She heard him say as she stretched her jaws wider, trying to accommodate his thickness.

"Guuummmnnnn... Guuuummmnngghhmmmm!" greedily she continued to pleasure him until her cheeks started to ache.

"Fucking hell Abs, have I ever told you, you really know how to suck a dick." Towering above her brother-in-law gasped, reaching for the back of her head, his fingers twisting in her long brown hair.

"Umm hmmm.... Eth... ooh.... Av.... Uuurrrrmmmmm!" her muffled reply was almost incomprehensible.

Forcing her jaws apart Abigail began to bob her head faster, back and forth, working her red lips along the swollen pulsing girth of his large cock. Taking it in until the mushroom shaped crown probed her throat and then sliding his erection out so she could tongue the tip.

"Huuuuhhmmmnnghhh... Nnnngguuuhhmmmm!" she gagged on his erection as it was forced deeper into her throat.

For the next few minutes Nathan let his brother's wife devour his throbbing organ with her mouth, swallowing half his length repeatedly, covering it with her spit, while her free hand cupped and teased his heavy balls.

She knew he wasn't going to be satisfied with just a blow-job though and eventually, twisting his fingers in her brown hair, he yanked her back away from him so his dick slid out of her mouth with a soft plop.

"I need to fuck you. Now!" he instructed her directly, taking control of their coupling.

Slowly she got to her feet and unzipped her skirt, letting it slither down her stockinged legs to puddle around her ankles. Then laying back on her bed, her panties still on, she watched as he finished disrobing in front of her.

Joining Abigail on the bed Nathan pulled her to him kissing her passionately as his hand found her breast again, squeezing gently before pinching the sensitive bud in the centre. Eliciting a soft groan of pleasure from her his hand dropped lower, his fingers tracing across her flat stomach as his mouth kissed down her neck to her chest.

"Oh yes... yes." she murmured softly her eyes closed.

Taking her pulsing nipples between his lips he started to suckle on her tits, sending bolts of sheer pleasure through her as he switched between the two small firm soft mounds. At the same time his hand slipped under the waistband of her thong and between her legs.

"Oh yes... oh fuck... ohhhhhhh." she gasped, her stockinged thighs parting to allow him the access he wanted, totally forgetting about her husband as Nathan drove any thought of him from her mind.

Squirming as his finger slipped between her puffy pink labia, Abigail closed her eyes tighter, immersing herself in the sensations his lips were creating on her chest as he started to finger fuck her.

Spreading her legs, she moaned louder when he pushed, first one, then two digits into her wet slit, splitting her nether lips open and teasing her pussy before pulling them out of her.

"Aaahhh... yes... oh yes... touch me." she gasped and clung to him with her red nailed fingers.

Offering no resistance, she lifted her hips as he tugged her panties down, easing them over her knees before untangling them from around her shoes. With her shaven slit completely exposed Abi lay back, opening her long legs ready for him to mount her.

"Tell me what you want Abigail?" he loomed over her, his huge shaft just inches from her wet and willing cunt.

"I... I... I want...you to...fuck me." she whispered, the words sticking in her throat as she thought of how their roles had become overturned in just a few short, sexy days.

He smirked and pressed his cockhead between her outer lips, rubbing it against her entrance and letting her juices flow over it.

Nervously she whimpered, "Go slow... Nathan.... please... it's...it feels... so big!"

She felt him push in, his thickness stretching her slit open while her moist labia wrapped around the circumference of his solid pole.

"Oh god... oh fuck... it's so fucking big." Abigail groaned louder now, feeling his shaft slowly ease deeper into her, "Slowly... please... go slowly."

Halfway in he pulled back until just the crown was nudging into her then he drove in hard, sinking his full nine-inch length into her pussy in a single firm stroke.

"Oh yes... oh god... you... you're.... in me!" his brother's wife arched her spine upwards, her fuck hole enlarging to accommodate the size of his prick.

With his cock fully sheathed in her cunt Nathan pulled back and began to pump into Abi with long slow strokes. Her legs were spread wide now, giving him freedom to use her how he wanted and he took full advantage of it, vigorously slamming his prick into her.

"Aaaaahhhhh... Fuck yes, yes... oh god... fuck me... fuck me!" she squealed and jerked her compliant body against his.

Abigail threw her arms wide, fingers grabbing at the sheets while her hips pushed up to force her pussy onto the long, thick shaft that was splitting it open.

"Shit you're fucking tight." He grunted, his arse starting to rise and fall steadily between her slender stockinged thighs

Creak!

"Unghh!"

Creak!

"Unghhhh!"

Creak!

"Aaahhhhhhh!"

Beneath them the bedsprings began to protest, creaking rhythmically in time with his deep strokes. The sound punctuated by her groaning every time he bottomed out inside her.

Whipping her head from side to side, her eyes closed, she felt her climax building rapidly as she squirmed under him.

"Oh god... don't.... stop... Ahhhhhhhh... please... don't... stop!"

Taking his weight on his arms her brother-in-law hammered his cock into her, his tempo increasing as he fucked her mercilessly. His eyes fixed on hers as he watched her lose control.

"That's it baby... cum for me... cum on my dick!"

It was all too much for Abigail and bucking wildly she went over the edge.

"Fuck... oh fuck... I'm... I'm... cuuummmmiiinngggggggggggg!" she shrieked, convulsing under a man who until few days ago had been a virgin, while he continued to thrust up into her spasming cunt like a man possessed.

Her orgasm swept through her, sending wave after wave of ecstasy out from her core while her fingers clutched tightly on the bedcovers, knuckles whitening.

Nathan let her come down from her high, fucking her slowly through the final throes of her climax before pulling out of her completely and, despite her feeble protests, flipping her over onto her hands and knees.

"Unghh... yes, yes, oh fuck yes!" she moaned even louder as he slammed his erection straight back into her soaked vaginal tunnel.

Grasping her hips, he started to piston deep into Abi's pussy, driving his cock between the puffy wet labia as they clung to his shaft cushioning every stroke he made. Taking every hard inch she pushed back, urging him ever deeper into her pink slit.

"Oh god... oh god, yes, yes... fuck me... fuck meeeeeeeeee!" she squealed and squirmed with his throbbing length buried inside her clenching fuck hole.

Brown hair fell across her face, swaying from side to side as she knelt on the bed and took the pounding from her brother-in-law. His hard thrusts making her perky little tits bounce on her chest.

"Shit... shit... Nathan..... I'm gonna cum again... oh god... I." she groaned pushing back harder, urging him all the way in to her.

Behind her he grunted with every stroke, ferociously drilling his pulsing rod into her sex, her pussy cream coating his cock and oozing out around its root.

"Unhh... unhhhhh... yes... oh Jesus... oh Abbbiiiiiiiiii!" He finally lost control and rammed his shaft into the gorgeous brunette one final time before ejaculating inside her.

She could feel his hard length throb against her sensitive vaginal walls as it spurted again and again, hosing copious amounts of his seed into her womb.

"Oh Fuck, oh fuck, fuck... I'm... cummmminnngggggggggg!" screaming, her whole body tensed as she felt him start to fill her before jerking almost uncontrollably as she climaxed for a second time.

Spent Nathan collapsed on top of her, pinning her against the bed as the last of his sperm dribbled out of his dick before rolling off to the side and pulling her round against him.

"Fucking hell Abi. That was the best ever." He gasped slowly recovering his breath.

"Oh shit!" freeing herself from his arms she stuck a hand between her legs as his semen started to flood out of her gaping slit.

Hurriedly jumping up off the bed she made a dash for the bathroom to clean herself up.

"Why do you have to come so much?" she yelled at him as she sat down and let his stuff dribble out of her well used hole.

"You shouldn't be such a good fuck Abs." He laughed back at her.

"That's exactly what your brother says." She giggled, emerging from the bathroom.

When she returned to the bedroom he was laying up in bed, watching as she took off her shoes before joining him in bed. Snuggling in against him, she put her head on his chest while he began to gently play with her tit.

"I've always wondered what it would be like to have you, Abi." He murmured, rolling a sensitive nipple, "And I have to say these last days have exceeded all my expectations."

Only half listening to him she let her mind drift away, wondering about her husband and what he was doing.

The pair gradually drifted off to sleep after their enthusiastic mating and it was around an hour later when Abigail woke up with the sun streaming through the window. Blinking it took her a second or two to recall exactly where she was and, more importantly, who she was with. Apart from her stockings she was completely naked, in bed, with Nathan's arm wrapped around her.

Her brother-in-law was spooned up against her, his semi-erect wood pressed against the cleft of her arse while his arm was draped over her with his hand loosely cupping a breast. Glancing at the bedside table she noticed the time and immediately she was wide-awake, needing to talk to her husband and make sure he didn't come home to soon.

As gently as she could Abi extricated herself from the 18-year-old's grasp and slipped out of bed looking around for something to wear. Her clothes were scattered around when she spotted Nathan's white shirt lying on the floor.

It was far too big for her but she put it on anyway, rolling up the sleeves and doing up just two buttons. The tails hung below her backside, just about reaching the tops of her stockings so she left her knickers on the bedroom floor and clad in her new apparel she made her way into the kitchen, via the bathroom, to find her phone and put on the coffee.

The mobile came first and as soon as she switched it on it came up with a message from her husband.

Are you ok? Has Nath gone yet?

I'll head for the pub until you call.

Typing quickly, she sent back a message before switching her phone off again.

I'm fine. Yes, he's still here

I'll call in a bit

I think he'll want to fuck me again.

She had just got the percolator going when a pair of arms encircled her and two hands started to grope her tits through the shirt she had put on.

"You make my shirt look so fucking sexy." Nathan murmured in her ear as he nuzzled her neck.

Giggling she leant back against him feeling his hardness pressing against her again, "Mmmm... looks like someone's still horny."

"I'm a teenager it goes with the job." He laughed softly teasing her ear lobe with his tongue, "And besides you're so bloody sexy."

With that Nathan pulled his brother's wife around so she was facing him, allowing her arms to encircle his neck as he kissed her roughly. His hand jerking the two buttons on the shirt open so he could slip it inside to grope her bare breasts, pinching the semi-hard nipples.

Surrendering to him again, Abi groaned her submission into his mouth, dropping her hand to reach for the prominent bulge jutting out against his boxer shorts.

"What time's Ben coming home? Do I need to go?" he whispered as they kissed.

"Uh-uh, he'll go to the pub until I text him. And as I want that monster of yours one more time." she told him honestly, her hand slipping inside his underwear, "I'm not gonna text him just yet."

Regardless of the fact he was still just a teenager Abigail was helpless to resist, not that she wanted to, as he guided her back and sat her on the edge of the table. Pulling the shirt wide open to expose her breasts he shuffled between her thighs forcing her to spread her stockinged legs apart to reveal her pink cum slick pussy.

Nervously she glanced at the window. The kitchen wasn't directly overlooked but anyone using the side access to the house could walk up and see them.

"Nathan.... we... we might.... someone could." she made a half-hearted protest.

Ignoring her objections, he moved between her thighs and gazed into her eyes "I don't care.... I want to fuck you again."

As he spoke, she dragged his shorts part-way down allowing his erect prick to spring free, her slim fingers immediately curling part way around it. Her eyes switched to look down at the large throbbing cock standing out like a spear from his crotch as it quivered in her hand and she pressed the bulbous head between her puffy cum-coated outer labia.

"Oh fuck.... Yes Nathan... yesssssssssssssssssssssss!" Abi sighed contentedly as he took control and sank his full length into her, splitting her cunt open around his shaft for the second time that afternoon.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhh... Abi!" in front of her he groaned as he buried his rampant length in her juicy hole.

He took his sister-in-law forcefully from the moment he entered her, lifting her legs up so they rested on his arms and making her lay back onto her elbows as he fucked his thick meat into her compliant wet pussy.

"Yes, oh yes... fuck me... just fuck me." She groaned ecstatically, long brown hair tumbling down over her shoulders as her head tipped backwards.

Beneath her the table creaked in protest as he fucked her with an easy rhythmic stroke, plunging all the way in before drawing half-way back out. Enjoying the feeling of having his erection buried in her she forgot all about the window and anyone who might see them.

"Ahhhh... yes, yes.... oh fuck.... oh shit!" Nathan grunted and panted with the effort.

Steadily thrusting his hard shaft deep into her cunt, he was arousing familiar sensations inside her, the ripples of pleasure radiating outwards from her pussy. Barely able to move, all she could do was lay back on the table top, legs held wide open, and gaze up at him as he used her for his pleasure.

Abi could feel the table rocking in time with his strokes as he drove his length into her dripping vagina, his hips slapping firmly against her arse every time he slammed his full length into her body.

"Oh fuck... Oh god... oh fuck... don't stop... please... don't stop!" her voice was getting louder with every stroke of his hard prick between her puffy pink lips.

"You like that don't you Abigail? You like me fucking you?" His fingers gripped her stockinged thighs, supporting her legs and holding them wide to give his cock complete unobstructed access to her sex.

Again, and again, he pumped every inch of his rigid pole into the gorgeous brunette's dripping slit, fucking her with an easy rhythm, gradually increasing his tempo as she moaned and squirmed on his dick.

"Yes, yes... it feels so good, oh Nathan you're gonna make me..." she gasped, feeling her orgasm rapidly developing.

"Do it baby, cum on my cock." he groaned as he began to fuck her even harder.

"Cuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm!" she squealed, speared on his rampant organ, her climax overwhelming her completely and sending waves of pleasure through her spasming body.

She came hard the feelings pulsing in her core as Nathan continued to piston into her pussy, his steady thrusts prolonging the ecstasy she felt.

"Unghh... Uhhhh.... Aaaahhhh.... Unghhhh!" grunting in time with each thrust, his fingers clutching her thighs, he settled back into a steady tempo.

Unable to hold back Abi came again, not a huge orgasm this time but also not a continuation of the first, her body shuddering in the throes of the delight his cock was creating in her. No sooner had that climax passed than she felt another beginning, then another, each peak rolling into the next as he pounded into her relentlessly.

"Oh shit... shit... I can't stop cuuummmminnggggggggg!" shrieking and squirming was just about all Abigail could do as she was vigorously and thoroughly fucked.

She lost count of the number of times she came on that magnificent shaft before, roaring in triumph, Nathan erupted inside her for the final time, filling her womb with another load of his baby making seed.

"Fuck... aaahhhh.... Fuck... Abs... I'm... aaahhhhhhhhhhhh!" he rammed his manhood deep into her body, his hands pulling her onto him as he pumped his sperm into her exhausted form.

Both of them were so lost in the pleasure of the moment that neither of them noticed the figure that had been standing silently outside the window, watching them, move stealthily away.

For the next couple of minutes, they remained tied together, his dick still spasming inside her every so often to dribble yet more semen into her belly. Eventually though he slipped out of her, his cock softening sufficiently to just fall out of her gaping slit followed by a gush of his pearly white man cream.

"Jesus Christ, you really are fucking amazing Abi." He gasped when he finally got his breath back.

She giggled, pushing herself upright, "You're not so bad yourself."

Struggling upright she found some kitchen roll to clean up between her thighs before turning her attention to making the coffee she had started earlier. Pouring two steaming mugs she brought them back to the table and deposited herself on Nathan's lap, the shirt still unbuttoned allowing his hand to slip inside to gently play with her breasts.

"We have to stop this soon. You have to realise that." she told him bluntly before taking a sip of her coffee.

"I know you said that but do we really have to be?" he protested weakly, his fingers still teasing her hard nipples.

Abi shivered, his hands already starting to re-ignite the recent feelings of pleasure she had experienced, "Yes, you're going off to university and my fantasy has been fulfilled."

"But what about when I come home? I will be home from time to time you know." Nathan pleaded.

"I need to talk to your brother." Abigail made a small concession, "I'll see what he says, I am married to him after all."

Reaching for her he pulled her mouth down to his and kissed her "Ok. That's fair I guess."

Wriggling on his lap Abi returned his kisses, letting his tongue probe into her mouth while he groped her tits.

"Have we got time to do it again?" he pulled his lips from hers.

She glanced at her wrist to check the time "Not really, it's getting late and I need to text Ben and tell him he can leave the pub to come back home."

"Awww... really?"

"Mmhhmm really!" she grinned, "Sorry Nathan."

Standing up Abi peeled of his shirt and handed it back to him "Time to get dressed honey."

Reluctantly her brother-in-law pushed himself up off the chair and, taking his shirt, headed upstairs to find the rest of his clothes while Abigail went to send Ben a text to come home.

"He'll be back in a few minutes." Abi told him when he eventually came back downstairs, dressed.

"Will you come and see me off when I go?" Nathan wanted to know as she walked him to the door, still clad in just her stockings.

"Maybe, I'll see." She slipped her arms about his neck, "But we really should say our goodbye's before then."

"I know but...."

She pulled his mouth down to hers and kissed him passionately one final time before letting go.