Brotherly Love Ch. 05

Story Info
Nathan's off to university. Is Abigail's fantasy about end?
7k words
4.35
8.9k
23
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final chapter in the series Brotherly Love.... Or is it? As always constructive comments are welcome, pathetic hateful trolling ones will simply be deleted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abigail had just stepped under the warm water of the shower, after peeling off her stockings, when her husband joined her in the bathroom.

"Hi I'm home." He grinned as he quickly stripped off.

"You don't mind, do you?" he stepped in behind her, his hands sliding around her to cup both of her small firm tits while he rolled the sensitive buds with his fingers.

"Be my guest!" she replied giggling and leaning back against him, "After all they're all yours baby."

"Did he come round and fuck you?" her husband whispered in her ear.

"Twice. He fucked me twice." She shivered pressing herself back against him.

Abi tried to remain calm but the problem with that was the things his hands were doing and the sensations he was creating in her body. Her nipples were throbbing painfully while the dark areola surrounding them had puckered tightly and she could feel any will power she had was quickly ebbing away.

Ben knew it as well and soon turned her round and guided her onto her knees before him, feeding his wife his cock.

"Ummmmmmmm... Guuurrggggggg... Guummmmm!" bobbing her head as the water cascaded over her, she sucked greedily on his shaft until it was fully hard.

With his erection swollen rigid and embedded in her mouth Abigail gazed up at him expectantly, waiting for his guidance.

"On your feet." He instructed her and she quickly obeyed, letting him turn her around again to face the tiled wall.

Abi barely had time to spread her legs apart before he drove up into her from behind, his hard shaft splitting her open and lifting her completely off her feet.

"Oh fuck... yessssssssssssssss!" she gasped when her husband's solid rod filled her.

With her fingers splayed against the wet tiles she balanced on the balls of her feet as Ben ploughed her hard. Not holding back, he hammered his prick into her cunt, her labia gripping around his thick shaft to cushion every stroke.

"Did he fuck you like this?" he moaned as he pounded up into her pussy.

"Yes... Unhh... he...aaahhh... did... unnghhh... oh fuck." she grunted, his full length spearing her fuck hole on each thrust.

Grabbing her hair, he yanked her head back, giving himself purchase to increase his tempo, his hips slapping her arse loudly. The urgency in his thrusting was obvious to them both and they knew they couldn't hold themselves in check for long.

"Unghh... Unhhhh... oh fuck Abi... I'm gonna..." he grunted and panted behind her as his body started to jerk uncontrollably.

"Fuck, fuck... oh shit... shit...I'm... I'm... cuuuuummmmmmmming!" a high-pitched shriek accompanied Abi's orgasm, her body shuddering through another massive climax.

"Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkk!" burying his cock inside her one last time her husband ejaculated, filling her belly with yet another ample deposit of sperm.

His body still spasming Ben held her tightly, letting his prick spurt out every last drop into her slit as his wife's vaginal muscles clenched tightly around his shaft.

"Well, someone needed that?" she giggled as pulling out of her Ben turned off the water before reaching for a towel to dry himself, handing her a second one.

"I did." He grinned.

"Thanks." she smiled back as she started to do the same.

********************************

The next week or so was somewhat chaotic for Abigail as she tried to spend time with Nathan before he went off to university as well as keeping her husband satisfied. A problem that was exacerbated by her in-law's returning home from their short break in Italy and preventing her meeting up with her brother-in-law at their house.

Nevertheless, they managed to get together three more times over the brief period as it rapidly became apparent to Abi that Nathan was taking complete control of their sexual liaisons.

She was in the kitchen preparing dinner on the Thursday evening when Ben walked in from work.

"Hey babe." He greeted his wife kissing her on the cheek.

"Hi."

"What's cooking?" he looked over at the counter.

"Ben, do you mind if I invite your brother over tomorrow evening?" Abigail asked him immediately, "It is his last night before he leaves for uni."

No that's fine. I'll make arrangements to disappear down the pub or something shall I?"

"You don't have to." She turned to face him biting her lower lip as she replied coyly.

Ben looked up sharply "Why? What have you got in mind?"

"Maybe." Abigail slid her arms about his neck and paused for a moment before continuing "You... could stay here and... you know... watch."

Her husband pondered her comment before answering "I'd love to but do you really think he'll go for that?"

"He will if he thinks it will give him a chance with me when he comes home from uni."

Shrugging he told her offhandedly "Ok. Give it a go then and see what he says."

"Maybe you should invite him this time?" Abi suggested gazing intently into her husband's eyes.

Surprising her, Ben agreed and immediately went to find his phone so he could ring his younger brother while she turned back to finish preparing their dinner.

"Well, what did he say?" she asked him as soon as he returned.

"He's got a lot to do but he's coming."

"Does he know you'll be staying to watch this time?" Abi turned round to face him, giving him an inquisitive stare.

"I kind of hinted at it." her husband admitted.

Shaking her head Abigail went back to what she was doing, "Men!"

*******************************

After they had eaten on the Friday evening Abi disappeared upstairs to get ready while Ben waited for his brother to arrive. She was half-way through her preparations when she heard the doorbell ring followed a few moments later by voices in the hallway.

Taking her time, she finished attaching the black stockings to her suspender belt and slipping on her stiletto heels before checking her appearance in the mirror. Her make-up was exactly as she wanted it; long black eyelashes, dark eyeshadow and eyeliner, painted nails and a red lip gloss.

Standing up Abi took a deep breath and prepared herself to go downstairs. Leaving off her dress she was just in her underwear; a red and black bra, matching panties and suspender belt with black stockings.

Reaching the foot of the stairs she paused and listened as she heard her husband talking to her brother-in-law.

"I'm sure she'll be down in a couple of minutes. She wants to look her best for you."

"Are you sure you're ok with this... tonight?" a nervous Nathan asked hesitantly.

"Absolutely. You've been screwing her for two weeks now so why wouldn't I be?" Ben laughed quietly, "It's more about how you feel with me being around this time."

"Err... yeah... I err... I'm not sure. It sounds ok, in principle... I... I guess." Abi could hear the uncertainty in his voice as she stood out of sight.

"Well see how it goes and if you feel uncomfortable maybe you and Abs can just use the bedroom." Her husband suggested casually.

Deciding to put a stop to the discussion before her brother-in-law took fright and vanished Abigail took the brief pause in the conversation to enter the living room.

"Hi!"

Both men stared open-mouthed at her as she stood in the centre of the room, posing in her lingerie.

"Fucking hell." Nathan gasped.

"Fuck me Abs." her husband groaned.

Giggling she deposited herself on the sofa next to her brother-in-law, her hand resting on his thigh, glancing across at her husband as she made herself comfortable.

"Why don't you get us some drinks hon, while I have a chat with Nathan here."

Looking apprehensively between the two of them Ben got up and disappeared into the kitchen. She knew he would take his time, as they had agreed, giving her a chance to talk to his brother properly and explain things.

"Jesus Abi, you look... amazing.... It's just... well I'm not sure about Ben being here to...." Nathan started to say.

"I understand baby but let's see how it goes, shall we?" she interrupted him, "He knows you've been fucking me so letting him watch our last time together will make it extra special."

"You what.... watch!"

She smiled "Don't panic. You won't even know he's here. I promise"

He didn't answer, just stared at her with a dumbfounded look plastered across his face.

"So, if you want to fuck me tonight....." Abigail left her sentence unfinished.

Nathan grinned instantly understanding her meaning, "I have to let my brother watch?"

"That's about it."

"And you? What's your view on this... err... little idea of his?" Nathan questioned slightly cynically.

"Her view is exactly the same as mine. I watch this time or nothing happens." Ben stood in the kitchen doorway with two beers and a glass of wine in his hands, "And if you want her again, when you come home from uni then you'll agree."

"Thanks." Nathan took his drink from his brother and swallowed a mouthful obviously considering what to do.

"So, what's your decision then?" Abigail asked after a moment or two, "Do you want to fuck me one last time before you go off to university or not?"

He grinned broadly, "Of course I want to. That's a stupid question."

"We'll take that as a yes then." She giggled and putting down her glass of wine she deposited herself onto his lap.

Almost immediately she lowered her lips down to his, her hand at the back of his head, kissing him passionately. His tongue responded and started forcing its way into her mouth as she wrapped her arms about his neck.

Sitting in the chair opposite Ben stared at his wife and his younger brother in total fascination as they kissed. For the first time he wasn't waiting to hear what had happened and could openly watch her enjoying herself and fulfilling both their fantasies.

Reaching up Nathan cupped Abigail's breast and fondled it through her red and black bra making both her nipples protrude noticeably against the almost transparent material.

"Mmmmmm... that feels nice." Responding to his caresses she whimpered into his mouth while they continued kissing for the next few minutes.

Eventually, pulling her mouth away from her brother-in-law's Abigail looked nervously across at her husband and sat up before reaching behind her back. Casually unhooking her bra, she eased the straps down her shoulders and slipped it off to expose her firm, modest tits.

Topless she casually tossed her bra onto a chair and arched her back before pressing herself against him again.

"Jesus Abi you're one fucking hot bitch." Nathan groaned quietly, his hand roaming over her naked chest, "but then again you always were."

"Aaahhh shit." she gasped softly, her body trembling, as she bit her bottom lip and stared at Ben while his brother freely molested her sensitive breasts.

"I love you honey." She mouthed silently at her husband, her eyes never leaving his as she allowed Nathan to molest her body in whatever way he wanted.

Continuing to toy with her already firm teats, twisting and pulling on them he dragged her attention back to him, making her moan again as the sensations grew in her. Roughly groping her he dragged her mouth down to his kissing her while his hands alternated between both of her tits, pinching and rolling her sensitive nipples.

"Oh fuck.... fuck." Abi gasped her sighs interrupted when he pulled her mouth against his yet again in another deep passionate kiss.

"I think maybe we should head up to the bedroom baby, don't you?" he eventually pulled his mouth away from hers and suggested, with a nervous glance across at his brother.

Getting to her feet Abi looked at her husband and then took Nathan's hand, leading him up the stairs to the bedroom while Ben followed a few steps behind. The curtains were already drawn with just the bedside lights switched on, creating a softly lit ambience in the room as Abi led her brother-in-law towards her marital bed.

"Wait." He dragged her back against him, kissing her firmly on the lips, his hand on her barely clad backside while her arms encircled his neck again making Ben's cock stiffen painfully in his pants.

Standing by the bed, ignoring Ben, their lips were locked together. Nathan's tongue delving into her mouth while he kneaded her firm buttocks before trailing his right hand slowly around her hips and shoving it roughly between her legs.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh!" Abi jerked and clung to him.

Automatically her stocking clad thighs parted to give him access to her sex, his fingers taking immediate advantage and tracing along the length of her slit through the lacy red and black thong she was wearing.

Closing her eyes, she let her head fall back, brown hair cascading over her shoulders as his now unrestrained hand started to rub along her cleft, forcing the scrap of material that was her knickers between her labia.

"Aaaahhhh.... Fuck!" she sighed breathlessly as her brother-in-law groped her acquiescent body while lowering his mouth to her tit where he took a swollen nipple into his mouth and suckled on it hungrily.

Moving his body against hers he hooked her panties aside so his finger could slip between her moist folds and inside her for the first time as Ben watched, totally gripped by what his younger brother was doing to his wife.

"Aaaahhhhhh yes... yes!" she groaned, clinging onto Nathan, her hands on his shoulders as she squirmed against the hand molesting her.

He worked another finger into her, pushing both of them knuckle deep, and stopped suckling on her tit to look down at her shaven pussy as he began to double-finger fuck her dripping cunt.

"Uhhhhhh........ Unghhh!" Abigail grunted her back arching as he stretched her tight little hole, her legs spreading further apart, completely exposing herself to her husband's teenage brother.

"Fuck Abi, you're so fucking wet." he moaned softly int her ear, worming his digits deeper up inside her pussy.

With her eyes closed, Abigail trembled as she was finger-fucked, knowing her husband was standing just a few feet away, watching her just added to the intensity of her feelings. The sounds of her cunt squelching wetly were getting louder as Nathan looked across at his brother with a smug self-satisfied expression on his face.

"Suck me Abi... please, I want your lips around my cock." he pulled his glistening fingers out of her fuck hole with a soft pop and guided her onto her knees before him.

She glanced at Ben, a lost, helpless look on her face as she unfastened his pants, tugging them down his legs and letting his hardening prick spring free. It had always seemed big when he had fucked her previously but tonight, with her husband present, it seemed massive by comparison.

Her eyes went back to his shaft as her hand wrapped around it, lightly stroking along its length, fingers twisting back and forth as they pumped it.

"Oh fuck, suck it! Please... Abs... I want it in your mouth." Nathan's voice urged her.

She looked up at him as her lips parted around the bulbous head, her tongue flicking it teasingly before her mouth swallowed the first few hard inches.

"Guuuummmmmm... Ummmmmmmm... Guurrrmmmmmm." she sucked hungrily, tightening her lips around his thick rod and slurping noisily.

"Enjoying yourself Nathan? Abs really does know how to suck a cock." Ben's voice from the doorway was almost provocative as he watched the couple.

Ben's brother looked across at him, his expression one of disbelief, his hand on Abi's dark hair as he guided her movements.

Abigail's head bobbed back and forth, her lips wrapped around her brother-in-law's thickness, sliding along it and coating it with her spit as she pleasured him with her mouth.

Grabbing the door frame for support at the sight of his pretty brunette wife sucking on his brother's dick, his knees almost gave way as his own erection throbbed painfully.

"Guuuuuummmm... Uuuuurrrmmmmmm... Guuuurrrmmmmmm!" her cheeks bulged and her eyes opened as Nathan pressed her to him, forcing more of his prick into her mouth.

Grinning, her brother-in-law let her suck on his shaft for the next few minutes, making a series of complimentary remarks until he was ready for more.

"Jesus, I need to fuck you." He sighed and pulled her up onto her feet, gently pushing her backwards.

Abigail was topless as she laid back on the bed clad in only her thong and stockings while her husband watched his brother reach up and put a finger underneath the waistband of her panties at either hip. Still grinning he eased them down over her stockinged thighs and legs before untangling them from around her feet. Her knickers gone she opened her legs wide as he threw her thong on the floor, exposing her shaven pussy completely to his eyes as he hurriedly began to undress himself.

Ben looked at his wife as she waited, her hands gripping the bed-sheets tightly, her knuckles white, as she waited for Nathan to mount her possibly for the last time.

If either of them wanted him to leave they would tell him now, if not he would finally get what he desired the most, to watch her. Would he be jealous or not he thought as he remembered her words at the beginning of all this, 'it's just sex, it's you I love'?

With that he finally made his decision and began to play with his aching hard-on through his jeans as he stood and watched, mesmerised by what he was about to witness.

Now naked Nathan moved, positioning himself over Abigail's body and Ben could see her eyes focus upwards to look at the man now poised over her. For a moment, he thought she was about to stop him, but she didn't. One hand reached up and behind her brother-in-law's head, drawing him down into a deep longing kiss and the other moved down and behind his lower back as he moved his legs between hers.

Her stocking clad thighs spread further apart to accommodate him and he watched as his younger brother's hand slid down between them to position the head of his hard, long angry-looking shaft at her gaping entrance.

"Please... I want you inside me." she whispered softly gazing up into Nathan's eyes.

He made eye contact with her, his swollen cockhead nuzzling between her lips, as he groaned "You want what?"

She continued looking up into his face, ignoring the fact her husband was a few feet away staring at them "Please... Nathan... fuck me. I want you to fuck me!"

He moved his hand away and his body sank down slowly on top of hers, his thick length entering her juicy pink slit inch by hard inch until he was fully sheathed inside her.

"Oh fuck, oh god... Ben... it's... it's in me!" Abi gasped, her body arching up off the bed as his cock filled her, her eyes swivelling to stare at her husband standing in the doorway.

Ben stared at them almost hypnotised. Nathan was inside his wife's pussy, and he was watching, his ultimate fantasy happening right in front of his eyes. The fact that she had begged him to fuck her only made it even better for him.

His brother's hips started to move, his arse rising and falling between her stockinged thighs and after the first few slow movements, Abi's legs came around his, wrapping around his calves as her hands both moved down to clutch at his backside, pulling him deeper.

"Oh fuck, fuck... don't stop.... Please.... don't stop!" her cries started to increase in volume.

Her brother-in-law responded to her moans by beginning to pump into her more forcefully using everything he had learned over the last two weeks. Driving his length all the way up into her pussy again and again, his hips slapping against hers with every stroke as he fucked her relentlessly.

Watching his younger brother screwing his beautiful brunette wife had Ben hypnotised, the scene enhanced by the fact that she was enjoying it just as she had told him she had over the last fourteen days or so. The feelings of lust, shame, jealousy and disgust this created in him only served to arouse Ben up even more, and he had to stop pulling his cock because he was on the verge of cumming.