Brotherly Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched, mesmerised as Nathan lifted himself up on to his arms, putting some distance between their bodies, and then began to thrust even more vigorously into Abi. He could see everything now, with the gap between them and he was amazed that his wife was able to take his cock. Her plump pink lips stretched around it as he pulled almost all the way out, and then disappeared into her slit as he cannoned back into her with a thudding sound as their bodies impacted together.

"Oh my god... fuck... fuck...oh yes, yes... yessssssss!" Abigail was moaning loudly now, and arching her back up off the bed as her climax began to build inside her.

Beneath their writhing bodies the bedsprings were creaking rhythmically in time with Nathan's strokes as he pistoned his rock-hard manhood into his sister-in-law's sex.

"Fuck, oh fuck, oh God...I'm... cuuummmminnggggggggggggg!" Abigail squealed, her body thrashing under his as her orgasm exploded through her.

As she bucked and jerked in ecstasy he slowed his thrusts, gently fucking her through her climax until she flopped back onto the bed gasping breathlessly, her legs flung out wide.

Then pulling his still erect shaft from her he started to manhandle Abi roughly over onto her hands and knees. Quickly realising that he wanted her on all fours, she complied with an expression of sexual urgency on her face.

With her positioned how he wanted Nathan pulled her legs a little further apart and then guided himself into her.

"Aaaahhhh.... Yesssssssssssssssss... yesssssssssssssss!" she gasped as his full length impaled her cunt in a single firm stroke.

There was no finesse now, he put one meaty hand on her shoulder and the other on her hip and simply began to pummel her from behind. Ben could see his wife's wetness glistening on his brother's long cock and running down her thighs onto her stocking tops as Nathan hammered into her.

"Oh.... My.... God! I'm... Ahhhhhhh... fuck, fuck.... fuck!" she squealed, her tits jiggling under her as he frantically fucked his prick deep into her belly

Within minutes he had his sister-in-law close to orgasm again, his fingers grasping her long brown hair and yanking her head up as she began to push back onto him, her climax looming.

"Aaahhhh... Yeeessssss, Yes, yes.... Oh Ben, Ben... he's gonna... make me.... CUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she rocked back onto her brother-in-law and trembled violently, her moans turning into a loud wail of ecstasy as she came again.

Nathan put both hands on her shoulders as Abi sought to move forward and kept himself buried in her letting her shudder through her orgasm, and then when it finally subsided, he began to pound away at her again.

"Ungh... Unhhh... Unhhhh!" helpless she took it all, her tits bouncing every time his hips slapped against her arse.

There was no subtlety about their coupling now, it was pure animal lust as he rammed his iron-hard spear as deep as he could using her for his pleasure.

"Oh god... no more... please.... I'm... I'm gonna...." She groaned, her body shuddering violently yet again as she came for the third time, "Cuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

Literally, a minute or so later he pulled an exhausted Abigail back onto him again in the same fashion as before, grabbing her by her shoulders as he thrust violently all the way into her, bringing a loud gasp from Abi as his buttocks clenched.

"FUCKKKKKKKK, take it, yes, yes.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" his head thrown back he grunted loudly, his cock spasming inside her as he pumped his seed into her womb.

"Oh god Ben... Ben.... He's... Coming.... In... MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" her final shriek was loud enough to be heard half-way down the street.

Watching while Nathan flooded his wife with his seed Ben stared, transfixed, his younger brother making a series of tiny little thrusts into her pussy. Each one bringing another little whimper from her until finally, his man cream all spent out into her belly, he allowed her to flop forward on to the bed, breathing heavily.

Abi barely managed to kick off her shoes before she rolled onto her back, her eyes closed, as his cum oozed out of her gaping slit.

A moment later Nathan laid down next to her wrapping an arm around her waist, and moved up behind her, spooning with her as they both recovered. His penis had wilted rapidly, but even soft it was still large.

Ben stood and watched them as they lay there with their eyes closed, both of them obviously exhausted and close to sleep.

"Maybe you had better stay tonight," Ben suggested to his younger brother, "you look worn out now"

Abi and Nathan both opened their eyes, almost in unison.

"Are you sure?" Abigail was the first to speak.

He grinned back at her "Why not? Make his last night at home memorable."

"What about mum and dad?" Nathan interjected.

"I'll give them a call. Say you've had a few drinks and you're sleeping here. It will be fine." His brother told him, settling the discussion.

Leaving the pair to doze off Ben headed to the bathroom where he stroked himself to orgasm. It only took a moment, and afterwards the relief flooded through him as he made the phone call to his parents. With that done he headed up to the spare bedroom where he decided to lay down on the bed and within minutes, he was also asleep.

Squeak! Squeak! Squeak!

Ben opened his eyes, it was dark outside, and slightly disorientated he pushed himself upright and looked at the clock. Barely two hours had passed since he had fallen asleep.

Squeak! Squeak! Squeak!

Looking about the room he tried to focus on the noise that had woken him as he stood up and half stumbled towards the open bedroom door. The sight before him brought him fully awake and erect in an instant.

Abigail was still in her stockings and sitting astride Nathan cowgirl fashion, her hands on his chest as she fucked herself onto his cock. Her head was thrown back, long brown hair swaying about her shoulders while her slim body bucked and jerked riding him as his hands wandered from her waist to her tits and back again.

Ben had no idea how long they had been fucking but it was quickly obvious that his wife was close to cumming.

"Oh fuck, it's so big... Oh God, Nathan... I'm gonna...!" her soft moans only served to arouse her husband even further as he watched their frenzied mating.

As her body rose and fell, impaling her pussy on his erection, her head turned towards him and their eyes met.

"Fuck, oh fuck... I'm gonna....C UUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she stared directly at her husband as, squealing with pleasure, she came.

Her body tensed then jerked rapidly, his brother's hands groping her breasts roughly as her orgasm took her, sending a tidal wave of pleasure through her.

Opening her eyes as the sensations began to ebb away, she mouthed "I love you!" to him before Nathan flipped her over onto her back, his prick never leaving her still gushing cunt.

With Abi spreadeagled under him he began to fuck her vigorously, his arse pumping away furiously between her splayed thighs as he hammered his shaft into her pussy.

"Ungh,,, Unghhh... Ungh... Unghhhh!" he grunted with every thrust he made as he drove his cock into his sister-in-law's cunt, forcing it as deep as he could.

"Oh... my... God, yes..., fuck me... fuck MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" her shrieks reverberated around the room as she thrashed under him.

Standing in the doorway Ben watched their coupling, his wife's fingers twisting in the bedcovers as she convulsed under his brother. Her head jerked from side to side flinging her hair across her face and he knew her second climax was obviously building in her.

"Oh shit... I'm... cumming... I'm CUUUMMMMMIIINNNGGGGGGGGG!" she screamed, her body spasming violently, her back arching up off the bed, as her second orgasm hit her like a thunderbolt.

Nathan's thrusts increased in their ferocity and he began to piston his hard length forcefully into her compliant form. Slamming her into the mattress until, almost without warning his whole body tensed.

"Aaaahhhhhh... fuck, fuck.... yesssssssss... yessssssssssssssss!" he groaned as he shuddered his weight pressing down on her.

Watching his buttocks clench then pump frantically Ben knew that his brother was squirting another copious load of his warm seed into Abigail's belly.

His ejaculation done her arms encircled Nathan's neck, pulling his mouth to hers in a deep passionate kiss and Ben turned away, his heart thudding as if it was about to burst as he headed back to the guest bed.

Managing only a few more hours sleep Ben was awake at first light in the morning and after a quick bathroom visit, he headed downstairs pausing only to glance into the main bedroom. Abi and his brother were still asleep with him pressed up against her back, his arm draped over her virtually nude form.

Unsure about how his wife would feel when she eventually woke up, after spending a whole night with Nathan, he a little despondently put on the coffee machine. Then getting three mugs out of the cupboard he filled each of them before placing them on a tray ready to take back upstairs to the bedroom.

"Can I have one?"

He turned quickly to see Abi standing in the doorway smiling at him. Her stockings had gone and she was wearing Nathan's shirt with just a couple of the buttons done up.

"Oh yeah... err sure..." Ben started to say as she quickly advanced across the kitchen and slipped her arms about his neck.

"Did I ever tell you how much I love you?" she kissed him and stared into his eyes, "Are you ok about last night?"

Ben could tell by her voice how nervous she sounded, "Yeah, yeah I guess so."

"You only guess?" she leaned back and looked at him with concern.

Holding his wife at arms-length he tried to smile, "I... when I woke up... you were fucking him again."

There were tears welling up in her eyes as she replied, "It was just sex. He wanted me again and wanted me suck his cock before I straddled him. That's all it was, fantastic sex, nothing more."

"Ok." He grinned sheepishly.

"Shall we take these upstairs? Nathan needs to get home soon he has a long journey later." Abigail suggested

Ben's brother was awake, laying back on the bed and looking a little nervous, when the pair got back to the bedroom, Abi handing him his mug before sitting down beside him.

"Have we got time to... you know, do it one last time?" Nathan enquired hesitantly, glancing across at his brother, "If you don't mind that is Ben."

"Why don't you share me?" a giggle from Abi surprised both the men.

Before Ben could reply an arm slipped around Abigail from behind and Nathan's hands cupped her modest breast as he gently pulled her back against him.

"Sounds good to me?" he kissed her neck, "My morning wood really needs some attention before I go home."

Ripping open the buttons on the shirt she was wearing Nathan began to grope her freely as she looked at her husband and, mouthing the words, "Please, I love you." she invited him to join them on the bed.

Ben stood, leaning against the door frame, watching for a minute as his brother played with her breasts, pinching and rolling her nipples until they stood out like pencil erasers. All the time her eyes were fixed on her husband's and he could see the arousal in them as she moaned softly, her body shivering as the pleasure built in her.

"Oh fuck... ohhhhhh.... Nathan!"

He turned her around and pulled her into his arms, kissing her roughly, his hand jerking the shirt wide open so he could continue to fondle her bare breast.

She groaned her submission into his mouth, dropping her hand to reach for the prominent bulge jutting out against the boxer shorts he had on.

Without waiting to be told Abi slid on to her knees on bed, hooking her fingers in the waistband of her brother-in-law's boxer shorts and dragging them down his thighs. His cock was already hard when it sprang free and she immediately wrapped her hand around the base of his shaft while her mouth slipped onto the head.

"Mmmmmmm... Uuuuuummmmm.... Gllllluuuurrrmmmmmmm!" looking up at him she started to suck greedily on his erection.

"Jesus Christ she's fucking insatiable." Nathan grinned at his brother as he lay back, Abi kneeling over him, her firm tight arse in the air, devouring his prick, "No wonder you don't mind sharing her with me."

"Gurrrggggggggggg... Gluuuggggggggg... Uuuurrrggggggg!" Abigail kept working her mouth onto her brother-in-law's prick, her jaws opening wider as she struggled to accommodate more of his dick in her mouth.

The sound of her slurping jerked Ben out of the hypnotic trance he found himself in as he gazed mesmerised at the erotic scenario being acted out before him.

"Gnnnghhmmm... Urrrrgggggg.... Huuummmmmm!" slurping and spluttering he could see her throat bulge as she tried to swallow his cockhead.

Putting down his mug Ben stepped out of his own boxers and moved up behind his wife, guiding his cockhead against her puffy, moist pink labia.

"Oh yes baby, fuck me.... please, I want you inside me." She let Nathan's cock slip out from her mouth for a moment and glanced back at her husband as he knelt on the bed.

Ben didn't need to be told twice and grasping his wife's hips he slid his rigid length all the way up into her juicy cunt. Her swollen lips parted around the head and clung to her husband's thick manhood as it entered her.

"Oh fuck.... yes... yesssssssssssssssssssss!" Abi groaned out loud, closing her eyes for a second before returning her mouth to the cock in front of her.

Filled at both ends Abigail could do nothing but surrender to the pleasure the two brothers were arousing in her slender frame. Her husband slamming shaft into her dripping slit and forcing her mouth further down onto her brother-in-law's cock

"Uuurrrkkkkkkk... Gllluurrrgggggggg... Gurrrnnnnnnnnnn!" choking as Nathan's cockhead penetrated her throat she flailed helplessly as she was spit-roasted.

Behind her Ben grunted in time with his hard thrusts as he vigorously pounded his throbbing length into his wife's oozing pussy. Her outer lips wrapped around his girth as it plunged into her cunt sending surges of ecstasy through her body.

"Oh fuck... fuck.... yes, yes, yes... I'm gonna!" lifting her head up Abi squealed piercingly as the first rush of her climax exploded outwards.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh.... Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" unable to hold back Ben sheathed his cock in his wife's clenching slit and started to flood her insides with his semen.

"CUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" feeling him ejaculating into her Abi shrieked deafeningly as the full force of her orgasm overwhelmed her.

She forgot about Nathan for the moment as, with her eyes closed, she jerked and shuddered through her climax until the last ripples faded away and she felt her husband withdraw his softening dick.

"Fuck that looked good. Now I want my turn with your pussy."

Nathan pulled her to her feet and Ben could see she was powerless to resist as he guided her back and sat her on the edge of the bed lifting her legs apart as he moved towards her.

His eyes were fixed on his brothers spit covered throbbing cock quivering between Abi's thighs as he pressed the bulbous head between her labia, glistening with the sperm he had just deposited in her.

"Oh fuck..... oh yes... yessssssssssssss!" she sighed as he sank his length into her, splitting her cunt open once again.

Taking her forcefully Nathan lifted her legs up so they rested on his shoulders, forcing her to lay back, as he hammered his thick meat into her compliant pink slit.

"Fuck... fuck... oh fuck... don't.... fucking stop...I'm cumming... I'm... cumming!" Abi squealed as the waves of pleasure raced through her again and again.

Unable to move, all she could do was lay back on the bed, fingers clutching the bedcovers, and let him fuck her. Looking up at him, as he used her for his pleasure, each climax rolled into the next as he fucked her relentlessly.

Sitting and watching Ben lost count of the number of times she came on that magnificent shaft her body shuddering with pleasure.

"Oh shit... yes... yesssssssssssss!" roaring in triumph, Nathan finally buried his cock in her pussy one last time and erupted inside her, flooding her womb with another load of his baby making seed.

Jerking to a stop her brother-in-law slowly withdrew his spent member from Abigail's cunt and stepped back as a large glob of semen oozed out of her gaping hole.

"Fuck Abi, you are something else." He smirked at her as she lay back on the bed not bothering to close her legs, "I'm gonna enjoy doing this again when I come home."

She giggled and slowly sat up "You'll have a girlfriend by then."

"He won't if he doesn't get a move on." Ben interjected, "You're off to uni this morning Nath, in case you'd forgotten."

"Oh shit!" Nathan exclaimed suddenly realising the time, "I need to go."

Wrinkling her nose up as she took a sip of her cold coffee Abigail watched her brother-in-law with amusement as he scrabbled around for his clothes, hurrying to get dressed.

"Sorry but I really have to go." Giving his brother a sheepish grin, he blushed and leaned in to kiss Abi on the cheek, "Thanks for everything Abs. You have been amazing."

"Thank you for letting me fulfil my fantasy." She gave him a smile.

"I'll be over in a while to see you off Nath." Ben interrupted the pair.

Nathan's cheeks flushed again as he thought about the night he had spent with his brother's wife "Oh yeah right, I'll see you later then. Bye."

With that parting comment he quickly disappeared down the stairs and out of the front door.

"Wow that was some night." Abi giggled as she slipped her arms around her husband, "Thank you for that honey. It was the perfect way to end my fantasy and say goodbye."

Ben kissed her "I enjoyed it to."

"And now I'm gonna take a shower before heading over to see him off." He continued, "Are you coming?"

She shook her head "No, I did that last night. I'll shower after you and start cleaning up the house."

By the time Abigail had finished in the bathroom Ben was already dressed and downstairs making fresh coffee. Quickly putting her hair up and slipping on clean panties, under a long baggy t-shirt that came down to mid-thigh and hung off one shoulder, Abi went down to join him.

"Sexy look." Her husband told her handing her a mug.

"Thanks." She smiled and sat down at the table, "Are you ok?"

He paused for a moment "Yeah, yeah I am. It was something I always wanted to see and I wasn't disappointed."

"And us? Are we ok?" Abi asked tentatively, biting her bottom lip.

Ben reached across and squeezed her hand "I love you more than ever. I just hope you still want me that's all."

She let out a sob and leapt up to jump onto his lap, "I love you so much Ben. I just don't want you to hate me for what I've done."

Holding her close he stroked her hair as she nuzzled into him "I love you to, even more now you've let your slutty side out."

"Y... you... m... mean that." Abi sobbed, tears running freely down her cheeks, "I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Well now my perfect wife has got even better I'm going nowhere."

Stifling her sobs Abi managed a smile "Y... you're... not?"

Her husband grinned broadly and slipped his hand up her top and onto her breast, gently playing with her nipple "Absolutely not. Especially now I've found what a little slut you can be."

"Aaahhhhhh!" Abigail squirmed on his lap, her sensitive teat starting to throb hotly.

"See what I mean." Ben laughed as he tormented her tits making her moan again.

"Now you're teasing me." She giggled, her pussy starting to grow wet again, "That's mean."

"Not as mean as leaving you waiting my little slut." He stood up, depositing her onto her feet before finishing off his coffee, "I need to go and see my brother off."