All Comments on 'Brotherly Lust'

by MrSensual

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
wow!

Keep going with this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
fantastics

it was great, hope to read some more. that was very good good plots and thrilling. ps. finish the next part so we can read some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
All smiles...

may i have more please? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
do not read

do not read this story if you like stories that are complete this writer like most on this site can not finish what he started he gets you hooked then leaves you hanging so do not read this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it!

Reminds me of my first sexual experiences with my sister who is 6 years older than me. One tiny criticism, watch the spelling/wording it would correctly be "fazed" not "phased"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Well the story is obviously unfinished, nothing actually happened either. It was basically a fun read but since it just seemed like a long buildup that didnt go anywhere it was kind of pointless... But if you look at it for what it really is, a story written about some thirteen year old kid, then it all makes sense.

sexymeupsexymeupabout 7 years ago
incest ?

no incest here unless you add to this story with a 2nd part having him fucking his sister. what you have here is just him wanking to his sister over and over, you kind of stuck in a rut there.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Twelve year old's fantasies

This is just a collection of jack off stories of a 12 year old that's "in college". He gets panicked when his older sister find dirty magazines and tissue in his room, and then runs away? That is what a 12 year old boy would do, not someone that is supposed to be 18 or older. Playing doctor with the neighbor girl behind the shed, come on, we did that before puberty, not in college. In college, if a girl gets naked for you, then there's going to be some fucking going on. It's all so immature, jacking into a bottle of sun screen and then rubbing on his sister.... now that's perverted, and immature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tell oldpantythief to read it again. He's as bad as this writer. They are 12 years apart, he is 19 year old. And 19 year olds don't run like children when their 31 year old sister finds his stash of porn. Come on. My take on this story is juvenile. It doesn't look like it was edited either. I stopped reading it right there. This doesn't rate one star.

XYZ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous