Brotherly Rivalry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brian," he said to his son, "You don't need to be watching this. This is just between us. Go back to the house."

Brian tried to act nonchalant and rolled his eyes.

"I was already sitting here, it's not my fault you guys decided to whip your cocks out."

His dad furrowed his brows and watched his son with suspicion.

"Are you after something, Brian?"

His son only replied with a smile and another sip. Lucas watched this whole scene with a smile, he wasn't concerned about Brian being there at all. Brian caught his eyes and saw a small spark in them - his uncle grinned at him a little bit at the same time the cock in his hand twitched. He was now fully hard.

"Maybe you should focus less on talking, little bro," he said to Jim, "Unless getting your dick hard is something you have a problem with?"

"You are something I have a problem with," Jim replied, as he started focusing more on his cock.

Brian saw that his uncle's dick grew a lot. It was now peeking from under his shirt, with a big throbbing purple tip. It definitely got much bigger than when it was limp. Whatever the stories circulating around him were, they didn't do him justice. His eyes slid to the side and watched his dad stroking himself fast, and slowly bringing himself to erection as well.

Both dicks were absolutely mouth-watering to Brian. However, it quickly became apparent that his uncle was more of a grower while Jim was more of a shower.

Jim sighed a little bit, as he ran his hand along his cock. He pulled at his cock from the root, exposing the part that was covered by his pubes. His eyes looked at his brother's enormous cock and he shook his head. He knew that he'd just lost and that he'd never hear the end of it.

"Well, would you look at that," Lucas said as he swung his cock in the direction of his brother.

Jim stepped out of the way and made a disgusted expression, but his eyes were still glued to Lucas's hard-on.

"Safe to say there's no surprise there. But don't worry, little brother. I'm sure it will grow some more before you turn fifty," Lucas added tauntingly.

"Okay, okay," Jim said, looking a bit flustered - it was clear that standing like this in front of his brother and son was very confusing for him, "You won, I guess? Congratulations on being the winner of the most immature competition ever."

"It's better than the loser of the most immature competition ever, isn't it?" Lucas said, not letting it go.

"No worries, dad," Brian said, "You can still win."

Both men looked at Brian - Lucas wore a curious smirk while Jim was clearly interested in anything that would make him come out less bad in this interaction.

"Well," Brian said, knowing he had to tread carefully, "From what I've heard, size isn't everything to girls. They also care about what you can do with it."

"What does that mean, Brian?" Jim asked.

"I talked to some girls in my college. Some of them want a guy who is gonna take them 'there' without getting 'there' first. You know what I mean?"

In a few moments of silence, Jim looked at his son with a puzzled look on his face. Lucas turned to his brother, seeing another opportunity for a snarky remark.

"He means stamina, little bro."

"I know what he meant, asshole," Jim turned to him annoyingly, "I was just thinking about the fact that there's really no woman here to test that."

"That shouldn't be any problem for you," Lucas said as he gave his cock a stroke, "I'm sure yours is already more used to a hand at this point."

Jim closed his eyes for a minute in annoyance and then looked at his son.

"Fine, then. So you want this to get gross and get a good laugh? You think I won't do it?"

Brian met his look with only a smile. His dad raised his eyebrows as he looked at him.

"If this is some dare to make me chicken out and look stupid then I assure you, young man, I have no problem busting a nut right here and right now, and I don't care if you're here or not. You'll have to watch your old man do this and the joke's gonna be on you."

At that moment, Brian just kept on smiling, silently wishing that more than a joke really ended up 'on him'. Jim took the obvious challenge, shrugged it off, and grabbed his cock as he started masturbating.

"Okay then, you perverts. Want to see how long I can last? Then you better make yourselves real comfortable."

"Slow down there, brother," Lucas said, eyeing his nephew with a devilish look, "That wouldn't really be fair now, would it?"

"What do you mean, Lucas?" Jim turned to him with his cock still in his hand.

"Well," Lucas said, "You can't really show your stamina by jerking yourself off. You know your body too well. How do we know you're not just gonna slow down when you're nearing the climax?"

"If you're suggesting for you to jerk me off, bro, then you must be out of your mind," Jim said flatly. Lucas shook his head, as he slowly played with his own erect cock.

"I wasn't suggesting that I do it. I was suggesting an unbiased third party."

The two brothers shared a look for a while and then looked at Brian. Jim started blushing and his voice got stuck in his throat.

"I... you're not... um..."

Brian figured it was time for another risky move, this time in the opposite direction. He suddenly got up and stretched his legs, pretending to yawn.

"You know what, guys?" he said, "I think you were right, dad. We better call this off. You're clearly not comfortable and I don't want to put you in a situation where you humiliate yourself in front of us both. I mean, he already humiliated you a lot, so... we can just go to sleep."

Lucas let off a silent chuckle, while Jim's lips closed, staring daggers at his son. He slowly sat back down on the bench, nudging Lucas to do the same. Lucas complied, his eyes darting between Jim and Brian with excitement in his eyes.

"Brian," Jim said, "Come here."

Brian couldn't believe that his strategy worked. Barely able to control his smile, he slowly walked around the fire in front of his dad. Jim nodded down and gestured at the ground and Brian immediately understood the command. He knelt in front of the two men, whose cocks were out and raging hard in front of him. He was pretty sure he could cum just from this view alone, but he composed himself.

"You think you can dare me just like your uncle does?" Jim said, looking down at his son, "Well, you haven't grown up with us, so you might not be aware that every dare carries its consequences. You wanted to have a competition, so let's have it. You and Lucas called me out for being chicken long enough. What does that make you?"

Brian stared at his dad in an intense moment before looking at Lucas, who was grinning at him and giving him a wink. He knew that at that point the plan was a success. With his heart beating fast, he did what he knew they wanted him to do.

His hands wrapped around the two meaty cocks, the right one around his father's and the left one around his uncle's. He could feel the heat of their throbbing erections in his hands which made it feel so much more real. The fact that both men were looking at him expectantly, with excitement in their eyes, made him feel a bit on the spot. But he knew that he fantasized about this moment for a long time and that he would know what to do.

He could see that his dad had a small moment of surprise - he probably wasn't sure if Brian was actually going to do it. However, that moment was fleeting. His eyes went back to seriousness only a second later.

"Be sure to make it fair," his dad said, "Go at the same pace. You want to have a fair competition, don't you?"

"Go easy on him, Jimmy," Lucas said in a soft tone, relaxing and looking as if he was enjoying this moment, "Something tells me the boy knows what he's doing."

And he did. Brian's hands started moving, and jerking the two dicks in front of him. His fingers ran along the shafts and squeezed them gently, but firmly. Brian wanted this to be a nice experience and not an artificial one, so while he kept mostly the same tempo, he didn't move the hands at the same time as that would make it look more robotic. For him, this obviously wasn't about the fairness of the challenge.

The goal was to make them cum - so he jerked them like he would jerk his own cock when he wanted to have an intense experience. He noticed his uncle let out a moan in pleasure as soon as he touched his tip, so he made sure to focus there. On the other hand, his dad tensed up every single time he reached for his balls, so he reached down there and paid some extra attention to him too. It felt so nice and full and Brian still couldn't believe he got to touch it.

Besides the cracking of the fire in front of them, another wet noise filled the atmosphere as both men started leaking their precum, which made the two ongoing handjobs sound moist and sticky. Brian's dad was rather tense in the beginning, but he soon found a way to relax. His eyes followed his son playing with his cock and while he was still feeling competitive, his face started blushing a little bit. He obviously wasn't expecting his son to be as good at this as he was.

Lucas, on the other hand, sat back completely relaxed. Grinning at his nephew, unashamed of the pleasure he was experiencing. His foot reached out a little bit and rested against Brian's crotch, knowing that the young man was already as hard as a rock. Brian composed himself as his uncle did that - the two men in front of him weren't the only ones who had a hard time not allowing themselves to cum.

"Looking a bit nervous there, brother," Lucas said after a bit of silence, "It's barely been a minute and you already look like you're about to blow."

Jim tried to give his brother a nasty look, but he was too focused on keeping himself together, so he just looked down on Brian. His son's hands proved to be quite a challenge.

"Why don't you... ahh... why don't you just mind your own business, Lucas?" he uttered, "I could last for hours if I wanted to."

"Really?" Lucas said, raising his eyebrow, "Hours? That sounds like a long time to just sit here. Maybe Brian could make it a little bit difficult for us."

"Huh?" Jim asked, confused, "What do you mean by that?"

Lucas turned back to Brian and grinned. Brian smiled back and licked his lips. He knew exactly what his uncle meant by that.

Jim was conflicted and looked into his son's eyes. It was obvious he was horny as hell, but he knew he was also on thin ice. They already crossed so many lines today... where was this going to stop?

He would be lying if he said he wasn't enjoying it though.

"Don't do anything you're not comfortable doing, Brian," Jim told his son, but he did little to hide the excitement in his eyes.

Brian licked his lips again, covering them in saliva, and leaned down.

The taste of his father's cockhead woke up something primal in him. He felt his own cock spurt a little bit of precum as he gently licked and sucked on the tip of his dad's sticky cock. The taste alone made his head spin. It wasn't his first time sucking a cock, but the dirty aspect of this whole scene made him feel like it was.

"Fuck..." Jim said, holding himself back on the bench, as he felt the experienced warm mouth on his dick, "Son, where did you learn... actually, you know what, don't tell me."

"What's the matter, little bro?" Lucas turned to him. His cock was still serviced by Brian's left hand, giving it enough of a focus while he was blowing his dad.

"Nothing I couldn't handle," Jim said, shaking his head, although the sweat drops on his forehead were telling a different story.

"Well, since you're so confident," Lucas added, "I propose we make this dare a little more interesting. The loser has to do something for the winner."

"And what would that be?" Jim asked, his voice shaking a bit.

Lucas grinned.

"Finish him off."

Jim turned to his brother with shock on his face.

"You're a pervert," he said to him while shaking his head, "...but you know what? You're on."

Lucas stretched out his arm and pulled his brother closer by his shoulders, as Brian hungrily choked on his father's cock. His arm rested on his little brother's back, stroking it slowly as he watched the show in front of him.

"Alright," Lucas said after a while, "Let's keep this game fair, so my brother doesn't get butthurt about it later. Come here and show me what that mouth can do, boy."

Brian looked up and slowly pulled away. The addictive taste of his dad's dick was still on his tongue, as he looked up at his uncle. Another delicious cock was towering in front of him, between his uncle's thighs, and the throbbing head was demanding attention. He moved over with a smile, knowing that his uncle was much less shy about enjoying this than his father. And he was right - his uncle's hand soon shamelessly rested on Brian's head and guided him towards his rock-hard cock.

"There we go," he said, "Suck it. Just like you did to daddy."

His uncle's dirty mouth made Brian moan as another thick cock was stuffed inside his mouth. This one was muskier and Brian could taste his uncle's sweat as the thick cock went right for his throat. He considered himself good at sucking dick, but his uncle had him gag a little bit, and the strong hand on the back of his head didn't help.

"Hey," Jim turned to his brother, "Go easy on him, okay? He's still my son."

"Don't you worry, little brother," Lucas said as he continued to stroke Brian's hair, slowly pushing as his nephew hungrily sucked and slurped on his cock, fighting his gag reflex with passion, "Something tells me the little fucker likes it."

He looked down and smirked as he saw his nephew deepthroat him with much less gagging now, with shiny precum all over his chin.

"Thinking of it now, I think we now have an answer to why he hasn't had much luck with girls in college. It's hard to get to know them when you're always on your knees, sucking cock."

Jim gave his brother a look but couldn't defend his son much because Brian's hand was back on his cock, forcing him to focus. He could feel himself approaching orgasm and he didn't want to lose to his brother... or did he? Jim suddenly found himself fascinated by the look of his son's head between Lucas' legs and he wondered for a bit which one of them did he envy more.

Lucas quickly figured out that Brian didn't mind rougher treatment. He felt Jim's eyes on him and decided to give him a show by fucking the hell out of his son's mouth. He grinned and talked dirty as he held Brian's head like a toy, running his lips all over his length and choosing his own tempo.

"That's right, boy. Yeah, suck on it. You like your uncle's dick? Better than your dad's? You like it better, don't you? Or is it hard to decide with nine inches stuck in your throat, huh?"

Jim was about to say something before he saw his son go faster and faster on his uncle's cock. He was visibly enjoying this treatment. He saw Brian's saliva drip from his lips as he sucked him hungrily and it was such a dirty scene it almost made him blush. Despite his uncle's rough pushes, Brian's hand was still going steady on Jim's cock and it was starting to become a big problem for Jim.

Of course, Lucas noticed his brother's moment of weakness and he wasn't about to pass on it.

"Looks like your dad could use some attention too," he said, pulling Brian by his hair and away from his cock. His nephew inhaled sharply but didn't seem uncomfortable by being choked by his uncle's huge dick. He looked over to his dad and could clearly see that he was on edge.

Jim looked into his son's eyes and then at Lucas with a slightly panicked look.

"Erm... I'm not sure if it's a good idea to... Brian, I'm not sure you want me to...erm... in your..."

"What?" Lucas teased him, "You're not sure if he wants his daddy cumming in his throat? Come on, look in his eyes. I know he wants it, little bro, and I know you want it too."

He then turned to Brian and pushed on the back of his head yet again, but this time in a different direction - towards Jim's crotch.

"Go on, boy. Prove me right."

Before Jim could do anything, his son's lips were back on his sensitive cock. The eager mouth closed around his shaft and he could feel his throbbing head rubbing against the back of Brian's throat. Lucas pushed on it slightly - it's not like Brian needed any help, but Lucas wanted to make his brother cum as strong as possible.

"That's right, you little slut. Milk your daddy. Milk him good. Make me the winner."

Jim was helpless. Of course, he could push his son's head back, sway Lucas' hand away, or tell them to stop, or anything else if he wanted to. But he didn't want to. The pleasure was just too strong. He looked down at the familiar face deep in his crotch and quickly realized what was about to happen. There was no going back from that point.

"Oh god!" he groaned, as he grimaced and tensed his legs around his son's body, "Fuck, Brian! Here it comes!"

Jim had no idea how much he needed this relief. His entire body tensed and relaxed as he felt weeks of stress unload and come out in the form of a strong stream of cum, directed right into his son's waiting mouth. His shaky hand cupped his son's cheek as his cock filled his mouth. He could barely focus on anything else but the pleasure he was experiencing.

Meanwhile, on his knees, Brian was also melting in pleasure. His uncle's strong hand was holding him in place but it's not like he would move anywhere else if he had the chance. His dad's twitching cock was feeding him a generous load of cum. The fact that he knew who it was coming from made it all taste so much dirtier and better - he couldn't help but savor the thick load on his tongue at least for a few moments before slowly sending it down his throat. He knew he wouldn't forget the taste of his own father's cum.

It lasted a long time before Jim unloaded all that he could into Brian's mouth. After his orgasm was finally over, he looked down - panting and flustered - at his son.

Brian looked up at his dad, his mouth still full of his cum, before he loudly swallowed. He made sure both of them could hear it.

"Brian..." Jim looked down at his son in disbelief, "I had no idea you could... um..."

"Hope you learned a thing or two from him," Lucas said, his hand still around Jim's shoulders. Jim turned to him and Lucas stroked his cock with a smile.

"You remember the bet, don't you?" Lucas said, as he slowly played with his dick, "Time to get me off, brother."

"You can't be serious," Jim said, frowning at Lucas.

"Trust me, Jimmy, after your son got me as horny as I'm now, I'm dead serious," Lucas smiled, "Unless you want to be known as a loser, and a coward."

Jim looked at his brother, and then at his son. Brian, who still felt his heart beat like crazy from the taste of his father's semen, moved over to make room for his dad. Jim sighed.

"Okay... just this once though."

Moving slowly, he knelt down next to Brian and looked up at Lucas. His older brother was visibly enjoying this, stroking Jim's cheek as he opened his legs for him.

"It suits you down there, bro."

"Fuck off," Jim replied, as he shifted on his knees and moved closer to his brother's cock. The look he gave it was grossed out, but something was telling Brian that it was just his father's attempt to save face. He could tell how much Jim really wanted to taste his brother's cock.

Jim was shy about it, though. His face was a little red as he pulled out his tongue, tasting the tip of Lucas' cock. Lucas twitched and his cock let out a bead of precum, which Jim was quick to lick off. However, this wasn't fast enough for Lucas.

"Okay, brother," Lucas said, while he rested his hand on the back of his brother's head, "I guess you're trying to really savor the taste, but that's not really how we're gonna do this."