Brotherly Rivalry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that, he pushed and forced his cockhead between Jim's lips. Jim tried to say something, but it was drowned in the wet sounds of his brother pushing past his mouth and going right for his throat.

Brian watched with lust as his father's eyes bulged and as deep wet sounds started coming out of his mouth. He could tell that while his dad was eager, he lacked the experience, and Lucas' firm hand wasn't making it any easier for him. It held him in place for a couple moments before finally releasing, making Jim bounce back and spit out his brother's cock, along with a string of saliva.

"You fucker," Jim said while coughing and wiping his brother's precum off his lips.

"Looks like you need some training," Lucas mocked him from above, "But don't worry. I'm sure your son would be more than happy to show you how it's done."

They both looked in Brian's direction. Nothing else needed to be said. With a smile, Brian kneeled back between his uncle's strong thighs, this time with his father by his side. He looked in his dad's eyes as he took the meaty cock into his mouth. His uncle's hand guided him, but it didn't need to. He was now deepthroating him with ease, taking his uncle's entire size in, showing off to Jim, who was watching from up close.

"There you go," Lucas said, nodding his head, "But slow down a little there champ. You don't wanna take me over the edge and hog that nozzle just for yourself, do you? I'm sure your father would love a taste of it."

Jim looked up at his brother with a frown.

"That wasn't the deal," he said, irritated.

"The deal was to get me off," Lucas said, playing with his cock, "So I'm pretty sure it comes packaged with that. And you can stop pretending to be disgusted by it already."

Lucas' eyes went from one to the other and yet another smirk appeared on his face.

"You know what? Why don't we make it a nice little father-son group project, huh?"

Brian let the cock out of his lips and looked at his side. His uncle's hand guided the head of his father closer and closer to his son. He wasn't fighting it, and neither was Brian. He could feel the hotness of his dad's quivering breath on his cheeks as his uncle pushed their faces towards each other while holding his cock right in the middle.

"That's right. Show me a nice, big kiss."

Even though he just literally had his dad blow his load into his mouth, this felt like the next level of intimacy for Brian. His heart was beating fast as he felt the hot mouth pushing against his, with his uncle's sticky dick right there in the middle. It felt so dirty and obscene, and yet somehow close. His dad was shy about it for only for a few seconds - he probably realized quickly, that with all the lines being crossed that night, this was not something that should prevent anyone from enjoying themselves.

Lucas got quite a show - Brian and Jim started making out deeply, both pushing on his cock as their lips found each other, passionately sucking on each other with his cock right in the middle. He's got a couple really good blowjobs in his life but this almost made him bust immediately. His heart started beating faster and he felt an immense pressure build up inside him as the two tongues fought and rubbed passionately over his sensitive cockhead. He knew that soon the two men down there would get what they were after.

"So close..." he whispered, as his hands grabbed both Brian and Jim's heads and pushed them together even tighter. Neither the dad nor the son were fighting it and both pushed their faces as far as they could, eating out each other's mouth with Lucas' cock right there in the middle. The wetness, the slurping, the perverted aspect of it all...

Lucas took a sharp breath and started cumming. Since his cock wasn't completely covered by either one of the mouths - and since the pair already made him so horny - his cock quickly started making a big mess. A cumshot shot into the air and splattered around the two kissing lips, continuing everywhere, eventually covering their entire faces and shoulders. As if the scene could be any dirtier already!

"Holy shit," he said, breathing heavily. The pair downstairs gave him a look as they began cleaning up the mess with their tongues without a question while kissing more. Lucas chuckled and let them enjoy themselves, which they were. Especially Brian. The taste of his uncle's spunk rested in his mouth and he refused to let go of it. So tangy and masculine... it was a miracle his cock didn't blow a fat load right there into his pants. And Jim - there wasn't any hesitation in him as he licked off his brother's creamy mess.

Suddenly, Brian felt something against his throbbing erection. His uncle's boot prodded his crotch and rubbed him slowly over his pants, causing Brian to moan.

"Look at you, you little trickster," Lucas said, as he continued teasing his nephew's crotch, "Was this a plan of yours? To pin us against each other just so you could get some cock?"

Brian looked up into his uncle's eyes, fighting his willpower not to burst at the touch of his uncle's shoe.

"Well... I..."

"Brian," Jim chimed in with a pretend stern look, "Is that true? Were you planning to seduce your dear dad and uncle like this?"

Brian's eyes darted between the two, his heart beating fast. He knew they were just playing, but the tension of the situation and the raging hard-on in his pants made it hard for him to even get out a word. He could only give back a cheeky smile.

"I think it's time for some proper discipline," uncle Lucas said, "What do you think, bro?"

Jim didn't answer, he just got up, his cock at half mast, both of the men now towering over Brian. Before the young man could say anything, his uncle's strong forearms lifted him up by the shoulders and held his arms in place. He submitted immediately, letting his uncle grab both of his wrists with one hand and pull them back - not painfully, but in a gesture of playful discipline. He stood there, both arms restrained behind his back, as his father regarded him from the front.

"Daddy..." he whimpered, as he looked into his father's eyes desperately.

Jim huffed as he stepped closer, reaching down to cup his son's bulge.

"Planning dirty tricks, putting brothers against each other... You've been a bad boy, haven't you?"

Brian quickly nodded as he watched his father's eyes intently. Yes, he was a very bad body and he was ready for his dad to do something about it. He felt his dad slip inside his pants and then a warm hand on his throbbing cock while his own hands succumbed eagerly to his uncle's left-hand's grip. Lucas' right hand was feeling him up as well and his knees started trembling under all that unexpected pleasure.

"Something tells me whatever we do to him ain't gonna be much of a punishment," Lucas said from behind, pulling Brian closer as he manhandled him, "Horny fucker."

Jim didn't say anything, he just stared into his son's eyes. His hand found his aching cock, which was completely sticky from the precum at that point. As that happened, Brian heard his uncle behind him, wet his finger in his mouth before he started slowly pushing it down Brian's underwear as well, in the direction of his asshole.

"Oh fuck," Brian whimpered, losing himself in the pleasure as his father's free hand grabbed him softly by the chin. He saw his dad's face coming closer and closer and could feel his hot breath on his face.

His uncle wasted no time, putting his finger right at the edge of Brian's hole and pushing forward. He let out a surprised chuckle when he saw how quickly Brian let his finger in.

"Looks like someone had some action in college after all," Lucas said, probing Brian deeper and deeper, quickly finding the sensitive spot inside him.

"Is that right, son?" Jim asked softly, looking his son in the eyes. Brian knew he wouldn't be able to hold his orgasm back much longer, not with his dad groping his dick and his uncle fingering him. He let out a whimper in agreement.

Jim nodded.

"Good," he said, "You're gonna need whatever training you got for what we've got in store for you."

After he said that, he leaned down and kissed Brian on the lips. As Brian felt the hand pulling him closer and his father's lips kissing him passionately yet again, this time unobstructed, while pushing in a little leftover taste of his uncle inside his mouth, his body finally gave up. He moaned loudly into his dad's mouth and his body spasmed.

His cock started shooting like it never had before. It felt like a gallon of cum built up throughout this crazy evening coming out, splattering all over his underwear and his father's waiting hand. Jim didn't stop teasing his son as he came, he kept kissing Brian as he rubbed his cock until he was sure he milked the last drop out of him.

"That's right," Jim whispered into his son's mouth, "You're gonna need every drop of this if you're gonna take us, son."

"Dibs on going first," Lucas said, his finger still deep inside Brian, who could tell by the pressure on his thigh that his uncle was starting to get hard yet again, "I can't wait to take this ass for a ride."

Jim shot him a look.

"There's no 'dibs' on my son, Luke," he reprimanded him, "And besides, I think he should have a say in..."

"Both," Brian moaned.

Jim froze as he looked back into his son's eyes, and even Lucas stopped what he was doing for a moment.

"What did you say, boy?"

"Both of you, at the same time," Brian said, more clearly, "Now. Please."

"Fuck, what a slut," uncle Lucas sighed as he bit on Brian's earlobe. Jim's hand caressed his son's face as he looked into his eyes.

"That can be arranged, boy. Why don't you lay in your uncle's lap, right here on the bench?"

Before Brian knew it, the two pairs of hands stripped him completely naked and he was positioned on his uncle, who was lying on his back, spread on the bench near the campfire.

He sat on his uncle's stomach, facing his feet and the humongous cock of his uncle twitching in front of him. His father came closer to him and lifted his chin.

"Sit on it, Brian," he said, "We know you know how."

Brian gave his dad a grin and then slowly lifted himself and started sitting on the thick cock. His cock started getting hard again as he felt his uncle's tip go past his ring.

Of course, he got railed in college more times than he could count, so this was by no means a challenge for Brian, but it still felt very different. It was the familiar feeling of getting fucked, but the knowledge of who it was inside him made everything so much more intense. Wanting to give his dad and uncle a good performance, Brian looked up into his father's eyes and moaned obscenely as he slowly sat down.

"Good," Jim nodded as he looked into his son's eyes, "Now why don't you stop pretending that you're not a little whore and that it's difficult for you to take so I can push mine in, huh?"

Brian looked at his dad, surprised. Jim smirked at him and cupped his chin in his hand playfully. Brian gave a wide smile back and chuckled. He finally realized there were no more reasons for tricks.

"You know me like the back of your hand, don't you, dad? Come on then... push it in."

He leaned back on his uncle's body, with Lucas' arms gladly providing him support, as he exposed his hole to Jim. His father wasted no time - he lowered himself over the two other sweaty men and his erect cock started quickly looking for the entrance to Brian's hole.

Brian could feel his father's breath on his chin and his uncle's grunts behind his head. He looked into his dad's eyes and, to his surprise, found a soft, caring look. His dad decided to break the strict routine for a bit.

"Relax, Brian," he said, "This is hot, I can't even tell you how much, but I still don't want to hurt you, okay?"

Brian smiled back and nodded.

"Thanks, dad... But don't worry. Just push it in. I really want it."

Jim grinned and the playful spark returned to his eyes.

"Mhmm... then take it, my boy."

Another hard dick started pushing against Brian's ring. At first, Brian thought it would not be a big deal. But as another thick member started stretching him, he soon found out it was a lot more than he anticipated. Double penetration was something new to him, and he started wondering if he perhaps overestimated his abilities. He let out a whimper, this time a genuine one.

"Easy," Jim said, softly, and stopped pushing for a second. Brian was surprised at his tenderness, and even more surprised when his uncle displayed the same. As horny as they were, both of them cared for him dearly, which was more than he could say about most of his previous lovers. His uncle stroked him softly while his dad held him close in his arms and stopped thrusting in and out, letting Brian rest for a little.

"You're doing great, champ," Lucas said from behind, copying his brother's softer tone, "I'll pull out a bit and you can take us inch by inch, okay?"

Brian nodded, a little embarrassed but also rock hard from this treatment he was getting from the two men who were so close to him. He knew he didn't want to disappoint them, so he just did as they said, took a deep breath, and relaxed. He felt the two cocks slide out and then slowly slide back in, pushed against each other. Only this time, he was ready. And it barely hurt this time - on the contrary, it felt amazing.

"Holy fuck," Jim groaned, as he made it past Brian's ring, "That feels... uh!".

"So fucking tight..." Lucas finished his brother's sentence as he pushed against Jim's well-lubricated shaft and deeper into Brian's well-stretched asshole.

Brian slowly bounced on the two amazing cocks filling him, feeling as full and satisfied as he has probably never felt before. Sure, he had some crazy experiences in college before, but this one exceeded all of them easily. His body grew hot from the intense filling inside him and his cock was throbbing so hard it was almost painful - it was as if his penis forgot that it just came only minutes ago. As he grew comfortable, the trio started speeding up.

"No more games," Brian said, in between moans, "No more tricks, and no more competitions. I just want you both to cum inside me, give me as much as you can. Please."

Jim nodded and looked at his brother, who regarded him back - any teasing far gone at that point.

"I think we can manage that, right, bro?"

"Hell yeah," Lucas said with a coarse voice, slapping his thighs against Brian's well-fucked asshole.

The thrusting went on, but not for very long - everything was just too hot for any of them to be able to hold off for long. But it was so intense none of them minded.

The first one to cum was Jim. His shaky hand grabbed his son by the chin and his lips went down and planted another deep kiss. He fell in love with making out with his son at that point, and Brian didn't object at all. He felt his father's mouth on his and he could feel the moans coming down his throat as Jim's cock stopped thrusting inside him and started unloading a very generous amount of cum. Everything down there suddenly became way more slippery, as Jim started covering not just Brian's hole, but also all of Lucas' cock.

Just as Jim pulled away from his son's face, a loud grunt echoed from behind Brian.

"Fuck! Keep it in bro! Don't pull out, I'm almost there! Oh, fuck!"

The final few thrusts from Brian's uncle were hard, but that was nothing Brian would not be able to handle at that point. He heard a groan right next to his ear and he knew his uncle just added his own rich contribution deep inside his asshole. The two cocks were still inside him, breeding him with a mixture of their cum, and Lucas' thrusts made sure that all of it got deep inside, just where Brian wanted it.

At that point, Brian was so spent that it only took a couple strokes from his father's hand to get him where he needed to be. His aching cock shot a watery load all over his belly - as if there weren't enough fluids there from before already! Brian whimpered, still feeling both of them inside, jerked off by his father, as the two cocks slowly started growing softer inside him.

The tension of the crazy, masculine sex finally faded for a minute. The two now soft dicks slipped out of Brian's ass. The young man knew that he would be feeling this adventure for the better part of the week. There were no words spoken for a few minutes - just Jim sloppily making out with Brian...

Then Brian turned around to grab his uncle's face and make out with him too...

And then the two brothers locked eyes for a bit... before leaning towards each other and getting into a passionate kiss as well. Weirdly enough, this surprised Brian a little bit, but it made him smile as well - although both of them had nothing nice to say about one another, it was clear what they felt for each other. And it was clear to him that this experience bonded them together as tightly as it bonded him to them.

Lucas brought Brian in and for a bit, they engaged in a sloppy, three-way kiss with each other, exchanging the leftover fluids in their mouths. Then, the fatigue got the better of them and they all pulled away, nearly collapsing on the ground.

"Fuck," Brian groaned as he slowly stood up, his fingers inspecting his ravaged asshole. It was sore and wet and probably as wide as it was gonna get.

"Hey, don't think that what we just did makes that language okay, young man," Jim said to his son in a playfully stern tone, as he squeezed the last few drops of cum out of his dick, "If it slips out when we're... well... passionate with each other, that's one thing, but outside of that, I won't have my son curse like a sailor under my roof."

Brian laughed and crossed his arms at his chest.

"Then are you saying this might happen again?"

Jim blushed a little but then he shrugged.

"Maybe. Who knows."

"Maybe it will happen even without you trying to trick us into it," his uncle looked at Brian with a smirk, as he stretched on the bench, "We're both well equipped to give you what you need even without that, son. And the one thing we've both got in common is that we're both a pair of horny motherfuckers. There ain't much more you have to do but ask."

"And if you do trick us," Jim added, "Don't expect us to go so easy on you next time."

"Are you kidding me?" Brian replied, "This was 'easy'?"

Jim smirked, looking much like his brother for a second.

"Yeah. Now go, hit the shower, and go to bed. Your uncle and I have some things to discuss."

Brian knew this was the time to stop playing. He gave his dad a look as he started to pick up his clothes from the ground.

"Yes, sir," he said, slowly heading back to the house, "Good night."

As he entered the dark room - half naked, sticky, sore, and covered in cum - he turned around. He saw his uncle and dad, sitting on the bench only in their underwear. Lucas had his arm around Jim and they were sharing a beer. Brian could even hear some cheerful laughter.

Brian smiled and yawned as he went to his bedroom, tired but also thinking of how the household would run from now on between him and his dad, especially with his uncle around. He really didn't expect to learn something about his dad and his uncle from all this... Perhaps something nice came out of this trickery after all.