Brothers

Story Info
A "Highway Song" Flash story.
2.6k words
4.09
27.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahazura
Ahazura
1,631 Followers

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

This flash story is deliberately left open ended. At the end you will be able to write your own ending if you wish. I know some people like things to be wrapped up and that is cool, you like what you like. Please don't get angry if you choose to read this and are mad at the fact that I didn't provide a clear finale.

Now onto the part where I think Randi for the awesomeness that she brings to the table. I am always humbled by the fact that she would include me. Thank you again Mistress Randi. AMBER FOREVER!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The phone rang. Aerosmith's "Cryin" faded to the background. It was my brother Butch. I hit the button on my dash that connected the call.

"They just left," he told me, "The bitches hardly said a word.."

"Just stick to the plan brother, we got this," I replied.

"Why would she do this man?" he asked me, "I mean, I thought we had a good thing going."

"Who knows? All I know is that I am going to focus on Blake and you are going to focus on Sara and the rest of them can go to hell," I replied.

"Yeah, my baby is going to be devastated when she finds out we are divorcing," Jeff said.

"Kids are resilient, Sara will bounce back," I said, with more confidence than I felt.

"Are you going to tell Blake what they are doing?" He asked.

"Yup, the kid is 12 years old now, if nothing else this is a good lesson for him about consequences," I replied, "How about you? Are you going to tell Sara?"

"Yeah, I feel the same way you do. I am not going to shield Becky from Sara's wrath either. Sara can choose to have a relationship with the cheating cunt or not. I'm not going to run Becky down but I will be damned if I sit here and tell my daughter that she needs to be friends with her mother." he answered.

"That's your choice man, I don't know how I am going to handle that with Blake. I guess we'll play it by ear. Did you ever think that we would be getting divorced at age 34?" I asked.

"Hell man, I never thought we would be married," he chuckled, "I mean we landed the Cooper twins, the hottest girls at Mount Clemens high."

"Yeah the Thompson twins and the Cooper twins, we had a good run didn't we?" I asked nostalgically.

"We sure did. Are you thinking of giving her a second chance? Let's face it Becky probably led Tessa into the whole affair," he said.

"Nope, if she had stopped it at the finger bang in the club last week I might have tried counseling or something. But to plan a full fledged affair over the course of a three day conference is too much," I replied.

"Same here, when I found out that Becky gave that guy a blowjob I thought maybe she was drunk or something, but then when they hit us with this conference ..." he trailed off.

"Did you talk to Schmitty about your 401k?" I asked after a moment of silence.

"Yup, she keeps hers and I keep mine. What did he say about you?" he asked.

"It's a little more complicated, I hope she lets me keep the business and I won't go after her retirement. Right now the business is showing a loss but if that contract comes through for the school I will be much better off. We'll see. Since she bought that BMW in her name only, she will get to keep that along with the payments and I will get to keep Old Blue. I'll probably be walking away from all the work I put into the house, but if she is going to have custody of Blake I don't want him to have to move on top of us getting divorced. It's looking like I will probably keep the business and all it's debt and she will have the house and her car along with the 401k. No spousal support but I will be paying about 200 a week in child support," I told him.

"Yikes, that 800 a month is gonna be rough for you in the winter. I will have to probably pay about 300 a month in alimony, since I should be able to get joint custody of Sara, there should be low child support. Look on the bright side, you get to keep your old blue pick-up, I know you love that truck otherwise you would have traded it in years ago," he said.

"Damn, bro, this truck is the most loyal thing I got for me," I chuckled.

"Sorry man," he said.

"Are we gonna do anything about the assholes they are going with?" he asked.

"I don't mind beating the shit out of them but I don't wanna make my problems worse," I responded.

"Yeah, it just sucks that they're going to get away with everything. Are you prepared to have someone else live in your house with your kid?" he asked

"Not really but what's the alternative?" I replied. "Let them fuck around on us and stay in an unhappy marriage? I just can't do that."

"Me either," he responded.

"Where are you headed? I hear that diesel rumbling in the background" he asked.

"Up to the cabin, Dad asked me to open it up for the summer. Since there is a chance I will be living there soon I figured I better give it a good once over," I replied.

"Are you going to be able to run your business from there? It is out in the sticks. You know you can always crash at my place, as soon as I line one up," he said.

"Thanks Butch. I might end up taking you up on that come wintertime. For the summer though I should be good and Blake is still young enough to like it here so I will use this summer to get my feet under me and see where I am at. Besides," I continued, chuckling "if I am too far away I can just crash on the job site for a night in ole Blue here."

"You and that damn truck, I will be worried about you when that thing up and leaves ya," he laughed. "Until then you always got something to keep ya company."

"Yup, When old Blue here dies I just might eat a bullet." I told him.

"Don't even joke like that man. That is not funny." My brother said seriously.

"Sorry man, You know how dark my humor can get." I apologized.

"Dude that is not even approaching funny. Tell me you left your Ruger at home," he scolded me.

"Yeah bro, all I got is my hunting knife. Don't worry it was just a sick joke," I said.

"Fuck you bro, I am grabbing Sara and we are coming up there, don't do anything you wouldn't want your neice to see,." he said.

"Butchie, relax man, it was just a bad joke. I swear I am good." I replied.

"Butch, brother, stop it was a bad joke don't drive two hours to get here because I said something inappropriate," I told him.

"Nope, you don't get to be alone right now. See you in a couple hours," I heard. Then the phone went dead.

The radio came back on and now it was "Highway Song" by Blackfoot on my Pandora radio. It went through a few more late seventies, early eighties rock tunes before my phone finally lost signal. I turned off the Bluetooth as I turned onto the dirt track leading to our family cabin. Butch was right, it was back here a ways. The Michigan spring had made the ruts and dips in the two-track even worse than they were before. My old F350 had no problem with them but I was going to have to pull out the small backhoe my dad had in the garage and grade it tomorrow.

I pulled up to the two story cabin and grabbed my duffel bag and the 30 pack of Busch light. I had a basic set of tools at the cabin already. Being the licensed contractor in the family, I was the one who got tasked with the opening up and repairing of the cabin. I didn't really mind although I usually had Blake and Tessa with me. It was nice to get a weekend away in the woods as a family before the summer rush started. Since we closed it down sometime shortly after Labor day, my brother Butch was in charge of closing it up. I love my bro but he is clueless when it comes to anything to do with his hands. I generally spend at least a couple hours fixing stuff that should have never been broken because he didn't know what he was doing. I looked around and realized I would bever be able to run my business from here. DAMN! I was going to have to move in with Butch or my parents for a while. It took me an hour to get everything open, surprisingly Butch did everything right last summer so I was drinking my beer early. I was sitting on the porch listening to the woods come alive at dusk when I heard an engine coming down the two-track. I was walking to put my .357 Magnum back underneath Old Blue's seat when I realized that there was no way Butch could have gotten here that fast. I waited by my truck until I saw a black Lexus enter the cleared out portion of the cabins surrounding land. The noise coming from the front end of it told me she had done some damage to it coming back here. I found myself figuring out when I would have time to look at it and see if it was something I could fix. Then anger washed over me as I realized exactly what this cunt had done.

She pulled the car up and hopped out of the driver's side.

"Jason, I'm so sorry!" she said.

She hadn't bothered to fix her makeup and it had been evident she had been crying. She was still beautiful to me. I just stood there by my truck. The silence drew out for a while between us.

"What are you sorry for Tess?" I asked her harshly.

"Jason you know already but I will tell you anyways, I have been flirting with a guy at work and I took it way too far. I lied to you and told you I was at work last week when we actually went to a club. I let him do stuff to me that I should never have done. I kissed him but I swear to you that is the only touching I did. Even when he told me I owed him...." she trailed off after looking at my face.

"And why would you have OWED him anything Tess?" I asked with my voice not softening at all.

She took a deep breath.

"I was a little drunk and before I knew what was happening he had his hands down my pants and his fingers inside me. He brought me to an orgasm and wanted me to take him to the bathroom and give him a blow job. I was with it enough to put him off and I collected Becky and we left," she said through her tears.

"What about your little conference you are supposed to go to? You know the one they sad was gonna be a three day suck and fuck?" I asked.

"Jay, we had no idea they were talking about us like that." She stopped as I looked at her incredulously.

"Seriously Tess? You flirt for weeks with two guys, let them take you out to a club, let them fingerbang you and you are surprised when they assume a three day trip will get them in your panties? You are not a dumb woman Tess. What the hell did you think was going to happen?" I shouted.

"I wasn't thinking! I was ashamed and angry at myself and Becky for letting things get so far out of control. We have always pushed each other and this was more of the same except now we hurt the two men we love. She is probably begging for forgiveness on her knees right now with your brother. Both of us know we screwed up royally, Please just give me a chance to make it right." she sobbed.

I absently slapped a mosquito that was on my arm. I noticed there were a lot of them gathered around us.

"Let's get inside before we get totally eaten up," I said wearily.

We spent the rest of the night in silence. It was almost more difficult to think about how to go forward now. Earlier it was cut and dried, she cheated, I left her, business would expand I'd find a hotter, richer wife and we would live happily ever after while Tess got fat and lost everything she held dear.

The problem was I didn't want a new wife. I wanted the wife I had. But ... DAMMIT!

The couple beers I had consumed helped me to fall asleep on the couch. I assumed Tess would take the bed. Halfway through the night I had a wonderful dream. I was with my wife and our family at the cabin and Tess had taken me behind the trees. As happens in dreams all of a sudden I was sitting in a lawn chair by the water while Tess started sucking my cock. Halfway through I woke up and realized I was on the couch with my wife between my knees sucking and licking my dick. It felt so good. I was about to come and usually she takes me to the root and swallows, but tonight she pulled her head off my cock and jacked me until I spurted my load all over her face. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

"I've only ever had one cock in my mouth Jayson, and that is yours," she told me. "I am marking myself as your woman, I am so sorry I forgot that even for a second."

I was half awake and moved my arm slightly to create a space next to me on the couch. I fell asleep as she curled up next to me.

I woke up to my phone buzzing, letting me know I had a text. Tess was laying on top of me, grabbing me in her sleep.

The text was from my brother.

All it said was, "What the HELL do we do now?"

Damned if I know brother.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as I am concerned the story ends here, however I know people don't care for "cliffhanger" endings. Feel free to post your own ending, I would like to read it. I have an idea of how to wrap this up and if it looks like a lot of people want me to, I will post my ending to it. Other than that, Thanks again to Randi for all the hard work she does with these invitationals. Thanks also for reading!

When I thought of the Highway song idea, I thought of twin brothers talking while driving. Originally it was going to end with the phones cutting out due to bad service, but I thought some readers might really get upset with that.

Ahazura
Ahazura
1,631 Followers