All Comments on 'Brothers'

by Ahazura

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 4 years ago
Great

You were short and sweet! Not like lot of the others.

Thanks

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 4 years ago
Nicely done

and I think this story could run for years with different people adding their own endings.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

I don't really think it needs much more. It SEEMS that the women didn't go TOO far, though that probably depends on your point of view.

The planned weekend was bad, but they didn't go through with it. I see reconcilements.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A blow job doesn't fix trust

Nice short story. In my end she is gone. No explanation for why she flirted, went the club, and got fingered. No way she can prove she didn't do more and no true explanation for the conference, which I read as a sham. Her statement of not knowing it was about sex doesn't fly as a married woman shouldn't go away for three days with another man when it is not true business purposes.

HikingThruHikingThruabout 4 years ago
Befitting the crime...

...I'd say reconcile over a post-nupt agreement. Especially with a kid, a one-time, drunken finger-bang seems recoverable. But promises (and facials) are cheap, so get it in writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good short story

I don't really think it needs more. But I , for one, would love to read the two brothers in the road story.

dardefdardefabout 4 years ago

Good as is........

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Finish

Put me down for your finish. It's been too long since you've written something for us. Looking forward to it.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyabout 4 years ago
I’m a long time fan and...

...will look forward to your ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Look if they didn’t have intercourses or blowjobs, you could give them another chance

But how do you get trust back.? This did go to far with planing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No need, but.....

Great short story. The setup was good, the ending was a little out of the ordinary. If they do get back together with the wives, it has to be something kinky to put a button on it. Say makeup sex for both in the same room, then girls swap blowjobs, that'd be a start.

R.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 4 years ago

‘Two sides to the story’ is one of the defining aspects of Ahazura’s work. The truth is always colored by perspective. As to open ended stories, I believe audience interactive art is always more memorable, and welcome the invitation. I sure as hell will remember a story when I’m compelled to roll the moral dilemma it presents around in my head after the fact. Well done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Finish.

This has been set up so that there's reason for a justifiable reconciliation, something that's rare in LW stories. Let's see if you can do it. BTW, this one is under scored. I think the kiddies are down scoring it because they have to have an ending. Well crafted.

ohioohioabout 4 years ago
Short and bittersweet...

Well done.

Thanks, ohio

SkubabillSkubabillabout 4 years ago

I don't think this is an open ended finish. I am satisfied the way it ends here.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
I agree

I agree that the story is good as is, but I wouldn't mind a part two either.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
she still cheated

men have been fried for going to a strip club and she got finger fuck. If that ins't cheating then he doesn't know what cheating is.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleabout 4 years ago
What do they do?

Stick to the original plan.

It's just like a woman to try using sex to soften the outcome. It's not the first time that's happened and won't be the last.

The fact that her sister used the same method to try and get past his brother just screams of a deliberate strategy to try for a hall pass.

To be honest if another writer brings out a sequal, I don't think I'd read it. A RAAC is not justified, the betrayal had been cooking for weeks and was a conscious path for the women. In my mind, the die is cast for a tragic ending to the relationships, I don't need to read the mechanics.

Thanks for your contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I have a tracking collar you can use

My bitch doesn't need it anymore. She comes when I call, wagging her tail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
cucks get one star

they took the cheating whores back, they are cucks

simple as that

rnebularrnebularabout 4 years ago
I thought he had no reception

But yet his brother sent him a text that he got on the couch? I love Ahaz's work, but this felt rushed even for a flash tale. Aside from that, I liked it and it could probably stand on its own. From here, well I see a long road ahead to staying together, unless they had actually gone farther with the dudes and got caught somehow... Thanks for sharing.

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 4 years ago
Short and sweet..

Thank you, needed a quickie with all the great long stories in here today☺☺

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMomabout 4 years ago

Best place to end it I think anything else would spoil a good story. How many REAL endings do we see in life?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I think it's fine to end it where you did, though, I would like to read more and see how you would conclude it beyond this conclusion. I would definitely read it along with any other conclusions others would create.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

A spouse you can't trust is worth jack shit, and a blowjob doesn't restore trust.

Longhorn__07Longhorn__07about 4 years ago
Well done!

Pithy beginning, begging for someone like FTDS to fill in lots and lots of details. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Regardless of the warning

I'm going to give you a 1 star. For the simple, yet complex reason that this was completely unfinished. I wonder how many people could write this? Tons I think. You setup a cheating wives scenario, throw out a couple of tidbits and a conversation between two angry brothers and then don't resolve anything. I don't see that as good writing. I see that as being lazy and not having a complete idea for a story in which case you should have told Randi you couldn't give her a story. Because this isn't a story. It's an opening few paragraphs.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 4 years ago
FTDS

Haven't seen him around for awhile. Can't wait to see what the Alternate endings are like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
please continue with the warlock series as well

hey, I would love to finally read more of the warlock series!

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimabout 4 years ago
Ah, that was good

Despite the inevitable whining about finishing the story, I get it. It's a window to something that's happening. It's not a movie crew following people around from birth to death - that's a whole different type of story. Your window gave us a view and that's all. We, as readers, can make up the rest of the story as we wish. A sequel would be interesting, but not vital, so I'm happy to give 5* on this one.

Good job, sir.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

I didn't bother reading, thanks for the warning. Have to wonder why write a story that you had no intention of finishing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
please continue the Warlock series

Hi Ahaz,

I believe the title says everything... please continue the Warlock.

Thanks and best regards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I'm not mad.

You warned us and the set up was good reading. Now for the dig! It is easy to write a story and not complete it. Many of us can do that -- but we don't write for Lit.

I think FDS is gone, but maybe someone else will finish it if you don't.

I can't get into my account, but I am Wally in Michigan (I do live up North). I don't wish to send you as a dig, completely anonymously.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
pretty simple ending

You get what my first wife did. Said she was leaving gave me one last fuck then went out the door never to return to my bed. My second wife was the best thing ever happened to me 40 years togther before she passed. No cheating no thoughts of cheating. Good short one, you cheat there isn't any trust left and your gone. Keep wrting

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

Generally I believe in 1 and done but there’s not enough info here to decide anything.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Guess

I guess the brother changed his mind too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
PFUI !!!

RAAC Horseapples

yehudi

Grimjack01Grimjack01about 3 years ago
Lol Good one

Wow, this was truely a mind bender, finish it please.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

Seems like the sluts came up with a similar concocted story so they would both get their stories right if ever confronted. The hubby's are just plain idiots if they don't stick with their original plans.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

"I'm not going to run Becky down but I will be damned if I sit here and tell my daughter that she needs to be friends with her mother." - Perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seeing as you did not tell us the predators names I won't divulge them either.

In the local paper about a week later was a report about a man found in an alley behind a bar.

He had been beaten severely with several bones broken or joints dislocated. His testicles had been crushed and had to be removed. His penis had been mangled as was basically never worked again. But the most interesting fact about this assault is that several of his fingers had been torn off and his his hands shattered.

About a week later a second reported assault occurred in a town about 40 miles from our town. This assault was even more viscous. The victim???? was left with multiple joints shattered or dislocated. His testicles basically turned to mince meat. His penis the same. But this victim had his tongue ripped out and his jaw broken in 4 places.

No suspects were ever identified but co-incidentally enough they were the two men who tried to convince my brothers and my wife to have an affair. Funny that hey.

ibuguseribuguserover 2 years ago

5*. Very nice. I don't like unfinished stories, but this is different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I want to read your ending, mate!!

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

First thought is the cheaters found out their husbands knew what was about to happen at the "conference".... The next thought was TRUST. The last thought was short leash. Only two ways to go and maybe a post nup.

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorld7 months ago

It's not a cliffhanger, it's just a brother asking another brother what they do niw. Story ended.

Calico75Calico754 months ago

I really like flash stories that are well done and this is one of them.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good but instead of us readers filling in their own ending, would like to have read yours.

MarkT63MarkT632 months ago

To believe or not... NOT!!!

dinotail2023dinotail202323 days ago

You are right about sort of hanging.........but it wasn't too bad and not too bad a place to stop. I would tell others to read this one. LOL.......joking my man! It ended PERFECTLY, anything/anymore would just be fluff........you did good!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous