Brothers and Sisters Ch. 06

Story Info
Twins join in the incestuous fun. A new home?
3k words
4.73
18k
27

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6 - Integration

I looked across our living room at the small orgy that had formed on our fold-out sofa bed. Ryan was balls deep in Cindy, and Dave was beside him in a nearly identical situation with Sandy. Penny had mounted Sandy's face and was zealously getting eaten out by the high school senior. My cock rested in Marie's sweet pussy as I held and kissed Anna, as she rode on Marie's tongue.

This was Friday night after our dinner of takeout Thai food from a local restaurant. The twins had toured the other nearby campus earlier that day, and I'd again brought them home in late afternoon. The twins and I had picked up dinner on the way home. Anna had worked a normal day.

Cindy and Sandy were partially initiated into the rest of our group the night before by Penny and Dave. The two of them came by the apartment ready to play girlfriend and boyfriend to me and Anna again, as they'd done the day before.

Instead, we had a thorough discussion about incest and how we were all coping with the situation of deeply loving a family member in a romantic and sexual way. A number of stories were shared of a sexual nature, and those got us all cranked up and hornier than we already were.

About nine o'clock, the clothes came off, and the sexual interactions started with two men and four women. I think we'd exercised every possible combination of men and women by the time we forced ourselves to stop at midnight so we could get some beauty sleep. Dave was very happy to have some teenage pussy again.

I slept with Penny, and Sandy in our large bed. Anna had Dave and Cindy with her in the sofa bed. We all had one more fuck before we really went to sleep.

Saturday morning, when I woke up, I had Cindy on top of me in a sixty-nine as she had my cock for breakfast. I feasted on her wet pussy, probably full of Dave's cum. I didn't have to worry about morning breath in that position.

Soon enough, I was fucking my baby sister, or more accurately she was fucking me. She was riding me in the classic woman-on-top position. She had both hands forward on my chest to stabilize her ride, and her eyes were closed as she rose just high enough that I wouldn't fall away from her body, and then she would slowly sink down on me, allowing every inch of my fat cock to enter her body. Every downstroke she moaned in pleasure.

Cindy was so sexy. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a sexy ponytail, but the long strands came over her shoulder and partially covered one breast in an alluring way. I reached up with my hands and fondled her breasts; a move that triggered more moans of rapture from her.

Cindy's orgasm, enhanced by my right thumb on her clit, overtook her like an out of control freight train. She crashed on a downstroke, and just ground her body into mine as wave after wave of pleasure smashed her to pieces. She fell into my welcoming arms and felt my kisses before I cuddled her to my body. I'd also cum inside her, filling her insides with my morning potency.

I thought after a while that Cindy had fallen asleep. She finally spoke and that surprised me. "My being here with you, like this, has been my best fantasy for the past six or seven years. I feel like I have materialized a dream -- a sexual dream, and now I never want it to stop."

I kissed her and said simply, "Cindy, I love you." That was the truth. "This never has to stop unless you want it to."

After some additional cuddling and some cleaning up, I also made love to Penny. The other bedroom was equally as active sexually. We'd left the doors open, and sound carried in our apartment.

Later, our whole group went out to a breakfast place for brunch. Most of us had omelets. The discussion over breakfast focused on the pros and cons of the two colleges the twins had looked at. When we were more alone Penny also felt inclined to tell them about what Saturday evening was going to be like when Ryan and Marie also joined us.

Penny gave the girls a challenge. "Based on what you told us, you haven't been in a group situation before this week. Nevertheless, I suspect you may have some fantasies or daydreams about what something like that would be for you to have optimum pleasure. So, between now and dinner, think about what you would want six other people -- three men and three women -- to do to you or for you. We want you to have extreme pleasure."

Penny and Dave went home to attend to their mates and various domestic chores. Anna and I took the twins to the beach, and then got them a lesson on paddle boarding. While they had a lesson, the two of us took rented boards for a short excursion around the marina and the mooring field. Needless to say, Cindy and Sandy spent a lot of time in the water until they started to catch on to the sport and how to balance on the board.

We all took naps in the afternoon to prepare for a long and energetic evening. I actually got in an hour nap with Cindy and Sandy cuddled against me. I loved my sisters. We were naked, but I forbid any erotic activities for at least an hour. Thus, we napped. I awoke to a dual blowjob, but didn't let it go to completion.

Our guests arrived about seven o'clock. Their arrival seemed to indicate that there'd been some kind of contest between the four of them to see who could wear the minimal amount of clothes as well as the most revealing. Everyone was commando, but wearing just enough to be in public.

The eight of us went out to a restaurant named the Frog's Pavilion for dinner. It was really a sports bar that had a great menu. Anna and I had the seafood platter. The twins each opted for fish and chips.

The guys were in gym shorts and a t-shirt. Penny wore a thong bikini bottom, a thin sarong, and her crop top that showed most of her underboob. Marie had a single piece of clothing on -- a frock that she cut down to show a lot of her cleavage on top, and a hemline just below her labia on the bottom portion of the dress. Once seated, she announced she was flashing her pussy at some of the hot guys at the bar.

Anna and the twins wore bikini bottoms and thin t-shirts. Their areolas showed through the material as well as their erect nubs. That alone could have stopped a nuclear war. They were very hot looking and had some of the most perfect breasts a man could wish for. There was that slight jiggle factor that I happened to love; it must be a family trait since all three had the same little shimmy.

We had a waiter that seemed to favor paying attention to the girls. I had to laugh several times, as one after the other, each of the girls flashed him either some boob or some pussy. We got superb service.

The eight of us went back to Anna's and my apartment after dinner. The twins could drink there, and got themselves some hard lemonade from the refrigerator. There was more laughter as the girls practiced how to best flash somebody given the particular pieces of clothing they were wearing.

I eventually grabbed Marie. She'd been flashing me her pussy all evening. I pushed her into one of our arm chairs, and then carefully placed her legs over the cushioned arms of the chair. She was spread eagled for my visual pleasure. Others in the room also peeked.

I lowered my face right into her pussy with my tongue flapping. I guess she was worked up, because she came only a minute or two later. As she floated down, I realized I had a companion that also wanted to eat the same pussy. Sandy went down on Marie, quickly adding fingers to the mix and sucking in all those luscious juices. During all that, Marie got rid of her dress and Sandy and I stripped.

Ryan quickly had Cindy impaled on his cock in the reverse cowgirl position. They were naked and in the other arm chair in optimal exhibitionist posture. I watched a naked Anna got on the floor in front of the couple, and then as she swiped her tongue from Ryan's ass, around his balls, up the backside of his hard cock, and then into Cindy's cunt, and over her clitoris. She did this about a half-dozen times, and then Cindy exploded in an orgasm from her sister's ministrations.

Dave and Penny stripped away their clothing in front of the sofa, and snuggled in for a beautiful and romantic fuck.

Sandy moved away and I sank my cock into Marie's hot love box. She loved what was happening. I pulled Sandy's body to mine and kissed her as I pumped my cock into Marie. A few minutes later, we changed positions. Sandy got eaten by Marie, and then I fucked my kid sister as Marie got up on the chair and lowered her pussy to Sandy's mouth.

We did two rounds of sex with a display of classic sapphic lovemaking in-between.

Anna came and snuggled in my arms. She whispered, "I love you." I told her the same thing.

Ryan announced loudly, "THIS is the GREATEST GROUP of people I have EVER KNOWN." We all laughed but agreed.

I had a touch of realism. "We're all cruising along on new relationship energy. Someday soon, one of us, maybe me, will say or do something that will piss off everybody. Then, we'll see just how great you all think we are together."

Marie jumped up, her gorgeous breasts shimmying even after she tried to stand still. "No, no, no. Yes, we might get mad, but we need to commit to each other right now that we will not break apart this group. Dave and I have talked about commitments to each other, and now I pledge that we commit to all of you. We will ride out your ill-chosen words or bad acts with you. We'll talk about it, probably admonish you, but we will still be together. We really love all of you."

Penny said, "I agree. I am coming to love each of you, and yes, I know it's NRE and the sex. But I also love the person that each of you are aside from that. Thus, I, too, commit to riding out the tough times with each of you."

Sandy said, "What you're saying to each other is so ... fabulous and romantic. I want to be with you all if you'll have me. I want Cindy there, too, but please accept us. We make the same commitment, and, being younger, we may need your advice to not get too out of line with the rest of you."

Ryan said, "Sandy and Cindy, I accept you. Yes, I want you in this group, and I make the same vow of commitment to you, everyone else, with all that Marie and Penny and Sandy just did."

The others, including me, voiced the same commitment.

I had a further idea. "Hey, everyone, listen up. I want to take this a few steps further. I want us to live together."

"Oh, my God. Live together? What a great idea," Ryan said. He had captured Penny and Sandy on either side of him. "How could we make that happen?"

Dave started to laugh. The longer we waited the harder he laughed. We all looked at his out-of-character response. He finally and loudly said, "Don't any of you remember what I do for a living?"

I suddenly recalled and I broke out in a large grin. I waved at him sitting there holding Marie's gorgeous body to his.

Dave said loudly, "I'M IN REAL ESTATE! Moreover, I specialize in hard-to-find properties. I like this idea, so here's my quick take on this. I've been in everyone's apartment. I'm sure we each pay about $2,200 a month or in that ballpark. If I'm including Cindy and Sandy, then I should factor in what they'd pay for a dorm room, and that'd be about $1,600 a month for the two of them.

"Hypothetically, let's say we all 'kick in' that amount as we move in together. This would enable us to have $8,200 a month to pay for rent, or possibly a mortgage payment if conditions allow. I can show you some VERY nice apartments or homes for that kind of money or even less. Imagine our own private pool, patio, barbecue, marble floors, multiple bedrooms and bathrooms, some dens, a library, and living space galore. I know of places far more luxurious than any of us could afford alone, but together we have great purchasing power."

Dave had gotten to his feet and was dancing around. I could tell he welcomed the challenge we'd just thrown him.

"Are you talking a house or apartment?" I asked.

"Either. Some of the high-end condos rent in that vicinity. They have fabulous views, but you have to share the pool and other amenities such as a gym, patio, barbecues, and such. Parking may be limited there, too. In a house, you're lower to the ground, so views are less spacious, but you could get a place on the water, with pool, and so forth."

Anna said cautiously, "I think each couple would want their own private space, even for many meals and such." Her statement gave Dave something to think about. I guess that wasn't as easy a fix as it sounded.

We all nodded in agreement with what Anna had said. Penny chimed in, "I'm not ready to declare we're a free-love commune just yet. Don't misunderstand me, I love you all, but I need my alone space."

Ryan said, "I agree, and another thing to think about is what we tell our parents or siblings, and what if they come to visit. You've got to look like you're living with somebody else and not practicing group sex every available moment with your sister or brother."

Cindy put on a big pout and pushed her lower lip out. "Ahhh, I was looking forward to 'all the sex all the time' situation."

We laughed. Anna told her, "I'm sure there'll be plenty to go around. Keep your panties off."

Cindy crudely spread her legs at her sister and fanned her pussy.

I said to Dave, "We're interested but I can't imagine a house or condo that would seem to fit all those requirements."

Dave said, "Let me work on the idea."

The eight of us had another round of sex, and then our visitors left for home after careful and loving attention to Cindy and Sandy who were leaving the next day.

Somehow, the four of us fit in our king-size bed to sleep naked with each other. I loved the feel of so much sexy female skin pressed against my own nude body.

I woke in the morning to Cindy sucking on my cock with Sandy standing by to take a turn. Anna was already up and working on breakfast, I was told.

Each of my younger sisters took a turn riding my stiff cock to an orgasm. I ended up cumming deep inside Cindy as she told me all the dirty sexual things she wanted to do when she moved in

I teased her with a gross story about taking her to a swinger's party so she could have gangbang and fuck twenty guys in one night. To my surprise, she told me she was going to hold me to that idea, and that she was putting the idea on her bucket list.

We had breakfast and talked about the idea of living together. I asked for their honest opinion of whether they could even live with Anna and me in close quarters. I painted some pictures of a small apartment, cramped for space, and with the four of us living nearly on top of each other.

Cindy and Sandy both wanted to be with the two of us.

Sandy said, "Mom and dad would never suspect you two were doing anything if the four of us were living together. It's just too 'out there' to even think that we sisters would ALL be fucking our brother."

Cindy added, "And having sex with each other. I've had an awakening on this trip about how much fun just us girls can have together. I don't want to give that up either."

I asked, "And what about Dave, Ryan, Penny, and Marie?"

The girls tripped all over their tongues to praise our friends. "They were the nicest people I could imagine. Living with them would be so much fun. I feel I'd learn so much from them, and I mean besides all the sex stuff that I hope we do all the time."

I took that as input, but wondered whether Dave would be able to find anything even close to what would fill the housing needs of three incestuous couples and two co-eds.

The girls spent time together talking while I did some laundry and got organized for the coming week. After lunch, we drove Cindy and Sandy to the airport and had a teary goodbye with them just outside the security ropes.

We watched them get screened, we waved at each other, and they were gone back north with promises to tell mom and dad about Anna's boyfriends, and about two of my girlfriends.