Brothers and Sisters Ch. 07

Story Info
Eight adults living together. Parents coming OMG.
3.4k words
4.67
15.3k
33

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 -- An Unusual Home

I'd pretty much forgotten about the housing discussion by the time a month had passed. Anna and I had gotten together with the Parkers and the Millers about three times a week since the twins had left after their college visits, and our appetite to be with each other seemed to be increasing rather than leveling out or abating.

Every other week, we even started to have overnight 'girlfriend' swaps with them. One night, Marie was my 'wife' for the evening and even overnight in my bed. That was kind of funny, since we worked together. We left work together and came in the next morning together to see whether we could scare up a scandal but no one seemed to notice, or if they did, they didn't say anything.

Another week, Penny took on the role of my 'wife' and spent the night. I couldn't believe how horny we could both be for one another. We fucked all night long. I was bleary-eyed at work the next day. Marie laughed at us.

I felt slight twinges of jealousy that Anna was in Dave or Ryan's bed, but I got the best of those emotions and substituted compersion for my emotions. I was glad she was with men she liked and could derive great sexual satisfaction from a night with them. Anna always came 'home' to me with renewed love and lust.

Of course, Anna and I compared notes and told all to each other. The sex with others just cranked up our own arousal and lust for each other. Our reclamation sex was mind blowing.

We did talk to the twins every week, too. We kept them informed about what was going on, but kept our conversations sexually sterile. They knew to read between the lines. They swore we'd made them so horny we had them leaking girl juice all over the house. They did tell us that mom and dad had grilled them about Anna's boyfriends and my girlfriends after they'd gotten back.

Fortunately, the girls had taken pictures when the eight of us were together. Thus, they had some proof to show our parents as I sat with my arm around Marie or Penny, or as Anna was seen flirting with Dave or Ryan and standing very close to them.

I got an unusual call at work from Dave one Thursday afternoon. "Matt, I'm calling everybody because I have a home that I want to show to you all to see what you think about it. Can you meet me after work and bring Marie?"

We agreed on the time, and he gave me the address to put in my GPS. I also got Marie on-board about leaving work with me again to see this house. I had to admit I was skeptical that we'd all like the place.

Marie and I pulled up outside a mansion of a house on the bay right at five-thirty. Anna was already there. Ryan and Penny were just getting out of their cars, and Dave was standing in the circular driveway in front of a four-car garage with a large smile. There was certainly enough parking for probably a dozen cars between the garage and the driveway turnaround.

Dave greeted us, giving Marie a smooch. "Isn't this a great house. Wait until you see the inside."

"This must cost a fortune to buy or rent." I gestured to the large two-story home that took up three normal house lots on the water.

Dave said, "Not as much as you think. Come on."

Dave brought us through the elaborate and ornate front door more or less in the center of the large home into a great room with a cathedral ceiling. This was a gorgeous living room. The living room opened on the back of the house and hence onto the main bay that the city was on, and there was a huge swimming pool there, along with dock space for a large yacht. Part of the upper floor formed a balcony looking down on the room.

Dave said, "This place rents with the furniture, but if you don't like something, the owners will put it in storage. They don't care if we add our own stuff. We just can't paint the walls or change the wallpaper without consulting them."

Off the large living room was a formal dining room with a glass top table. The glass was so thick an elephant could probably stand on it without it breaking.

Just past the dining room was a huge kitchen with every modern appliance a person could think about. Off that room was a small gym and a large family media room that doubled as a family room overlooking the water. Going the other direction in the kitchen took you to the laundry and into the four-car garage. There was also an interior pantry.

I said, "This is a huge single-family home. How many bedrooms are there?" I pointed upstairs and to the other side of the house.

Dave shook his head. "Hold your judgment on that point." He led us down a hallway, through a door, and suddenly we were in another kitchen that opened onto a living room-dining room area also with windows on the water. This apartment was slightly smaller.

Dave explained, "This was an 'in-law' apartment. Unfortunately, they both aged and had to go into assisted living.

Anna said, "So, two families could nicely co-exist in this space. The house is fabulous. The decorating speaks to me, too. If I had the money, this is what I would like to do."

Dave held a hand up and said, "Don't finish judging this place yet. Follow me." He took off at near run back through the main house we'd just seen, through the living room, and down another short hallway.

Dave opened another door, and we were in asecond'in-law' apartment. Dave went, "Ta-dah! A second in-law abode. This is the same size as the other apartment, it overlooks the water, too, AND we haven't been upstairs yet."

We toured upstairs, and noted that we were able to move through all three living spaces on either floor. There were three stairways up, too; one for each living unit. There was no basement. Each in-law apartment had a master bedroom with ensuite, and then two guest bedrooms and a shared bath that were smaller than the core of the house. The core master bedroom suite of the main house was large, and there were then two good-size guest rooms beyond that, and an upstairs media room decked out as a TV viewing area. There was also an upper observation deck one floor higher as a roof dormer, as well as all sorts of patio and balcony space that was common to the three living spaces.

Dave ran out of things to show us. We'd been in the house an hour. "What do you think?"

The three women crooned about their love of the house and their wish to live there. Ryan vocalized my concern, "How much?"

Dave grinned, "If we start renting effective the first of next month, the monthly rent is...", he paused for dramatic effect and spread his arms, "... seven thousand dollars a month. I was going to propose that we pay according to the square footage that we occupy as a family unit."

"How do you see us living in this?" I asked.

Dave said, "Oh, yeah. You have the largest family with the four of you, so I'd think that you, Anna, Sandy, and Cindy would take the central or main home. Ryan and Penny, and Marie and I would each take one of the in-law apartments. I love this, by the way. Either in-law apartment is larger than what we're living in now.

"If you think about it, this gives us lots of play-together space on the pool patio or upstairs on the shared balcony, the large living room, and your downstairs space. We wouldn't impose on your hospitality all the time."

Ryan said, "And if parents visit?"

Dave grinned, "We rearrange partners so that whomever needs a live-in partner has one of the correct sex and in the correct bedroom. The other sibling moves into the guest room, or adopts the lonely partner. We have all sorts of flexibility with cross-dating."

"And if somebody gets pregnant?"

Dave shrugged, "Each family has lots of space."

"How long do we lease it for?"

"The owners moved to London, possibly for a decade. They have money to burn and almost don't care about this place now that their parents are in other facilities. Gordon, the owner, told me he'd entertain a lease of almost any duration providing it was more than a year. He doesn't like administrative details. We can also request an extended time period of notice should they want to return, for instance, a year. He indicated back to our office that they'd take it."

"Maintenance and all that?"

"Depends on the level and severity of what's broken. We handle the small stuff -- replacing light bulbs and such. They handle the heavy stuff like if a new roof is needed. They also handle paying the landscaper and the HOA fees for the neighborhood."

"Hurricane proof?"

"Up to two hundred miles an hour and a twenty-foot storm surge. They also pay the insurance on it, as they always have. We need to insure our own furnishings and belongings."

Anna asked, "And they don't mind eight adults living here?"

"Not a bit. They had pretty much the same situation until three years ago when one set of in-laws had to leave. The other set left two years ago. I think one of them died, but I'm not sure on which side."

Marie asked, "When they come back to visit their parents in the homes, where will they stay?"

"Oh, they bought a relatively small condo at the Ritz. He calls it a pied-a-terre, but it's about twelve-hundred square feet."

I asked, "Dave, do you have a conflict of interest renting this to us, and then living here?"

He shook his head. "No. Lena Shires from my office handles the rentals, and is the agent handling this. She knew what I was looking for, so called it to my attention this morning. I rushed over and looked at it. It gets listed for the public this Sunday. That may or may not put a little pressure on us to make a decision about it. It's up to you. I doubt we'll find a better deal."

Anna enthusiastically said, "All those in favor of living here as Dave outlined raise your hands." She put her hand up high.

Five other hands shot into the air.

Dave grinned, "I'll tell Lena to take it off the market."

* * * * *

Six months after we moved into the mansion, it was like we'd never lived any place else. We loved the house, and we loved the interaction with each other.

Penny and I were lying side-by-side on one of the patio chaises beside the large pool. We were frequently kissing, and using lots of tongue. We were naked, and before I cleaned up her beautiful vagina area, she'd been oozing out the large load of man juice that I'd injected into her.

Penny asked, "Have you and Anna talked about children?"

"Only that we'd have to be careful because of the incest. We'll want them eventually. How about you and Ryan?"

"Same answer. We're not ready yet, but, well, we talked enough to know that he probably shouldn't be the sperm donor. Either you or Dave should have that honor."

"I would be honored. I do love you."

"And I love you. This is the best set up the six of us could possibly have. I mean the relationships, the incest, and the house and everything." She gestured behind her at the large mansion where we lived.

Anna came out of the house and made a beeline for us. She was laughing, "Just the two people I need to talk to. You need to start living together more seriously."

"Huh?" We both said.

"In two weeks, our sisters Cindy and Sandy graduate from high school. They have been as busy as they told us and have lined up summer jobs at the university, so that they make some money and are ready to attend college starting in August. I think they might even be taking a summer course there."

"And?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah. Mom and dad are going to drive them down pulling a small rental trailer lugging all of their stuff. Mom thinks they'll arrive around June twelfth. Mom and dad want to stay about a week, and since we have an available guest room, guess where they want to stay."

"With us."

"Oh, you're such a good guesser. Yes. Mom particularly wanted to meet your live-in girlfriend Penny. I hinted to her that I might also be in a similar living situation. I wouldn't tell her much about Dave, because the twins would have that privilege based on their earlier visit."

"Where will the twins sleep if mom and dad use the guest space?"

"Dave volunteered their guest rooms. I'll shack up with him."

Penny helpfully said, "We pledge ours to your needs, too."

Anna stood there with her naked body just glowing in the afternoon sunlight. "I thought we'd all rotate one spouse to the right. I'll move in with Dave, and Marie would move in with Ryan. I haven't talked to anybody yet but the two of you, but that would give each of us some credibility of being with our boyfriend or girlfriend in a live-in situation."

Penny asked, "Will your parents get their noses out of joint about us living together?"

Anna and I shook our heads. "Nope. They expected it, and besides, they lived together for four years before they got married, and that was after dating seriously for three years before that."

I sat up, "Sounds like a plan. It also sounds like there needs to be some rearranging of clothing in dressers and closets by those of you changing beds. Should the guys move or the girls?"

Penny ignored my question and said, "Oh, this'll be so much fun. I'll love role playing being your serious girlfriend."

I chuckled, "You ARE my serious girlfriend. It's just that you also happen to have a very loving and demanding brother."

From behind the chaise I heard, "I am not a demanding brother, but I sure love fucking my sister." We laughed.

Ryan appeared wearing only a towel around his waist. This was pretty typical attire for the men when around the mansion. I guessed that Ryan and Anna had been fucking earlier.

Anna quickly filled in Ryan about the news about our parents' visit. He was thoughtful for a moment. "I guess this means we have to curtail our rampant sex anywhere in the house at any time of day. Shucks!"

We laughed. Anna said, "Maybe you can find somebody to slip away with when the mood strikes. Marie is always ready. She'll be your live-in girlfriend for about a week."

Ryan smiled broadly, "And, if I want you?"

Anna grinned back, "Or if I want you, we'll find a way to connect in a clandestine manner."

A few days before our parents were to arrive, Anna moved much of her wardrobe and the contents of her dresser to Marie and Dave's bedroom. At the same time, Marie moved her belongings to Penny's space, and Penny moved into Anna's space.

The new 'spouses' took up residence in their new quarters. There were a few glitches, such as forgotten prescriptions, toothbrushes, cosmetics, but everything was easily corrected the next day.

The six of us had a big sit down the next day. We went over our protocols for visiting in the common space. We decided that we would not use the access between sections of the house on the second floor, since it indicated too much intimacy between couples. We decided that if people went back and forth outside on the balcony, that was fine.

We planned out meals and some party get-togethers over the week we'd have visitors.

While all the planning was going on for the arrival of the twins and Anna and my parents, Ryan and Penny's parents announced that they also wanted to visit for up to a week starting only a week after our parents departed to drive home. We decided to leave things as they were since relocating each woman's belongings took more energy than expected. We'd go back to sibling couples after all the parents had departed the area.

Penny asked over one dinner we were all having in the large eat-in kitchen, "So, are you supposed to have had 'The Discussion' about getting married, having children, or any of that type of thing?"

Her question was met with silence, which I thought underlay the whole situation. We hadn't talked through the details. At that point we had a few days.

Dave said, "I think that we should say that none of us have had any long-term relationship discussion beyond living together and getting together with our close friends and siblings in this great house. We're getting more serious as we really get to know each other."

Anna said, "That would make it easier. Mom will press me for how I'm feeling about the long-term with you Dave. I think I have to say something."

Penny teased, "I'm still trying to make up my mind about Matt." She laughed at my expression. "You're kind of cute but you have some bad habits."

"Me? Bad habits? What?"

"For one, you like to fuck your sister, but that set aside, you each need a potentially fatal flaw to tell your parents about as to why you haven't gone further in the relationship. Come on guys; help me here; this is for you. You need something that you're each thinking over about the other. Something that we can 'secretly' reveal to the 'rents that shows we're still on the fence."

Anna nodded her head in my direction, "Matt gets too focused on his engineering work. If that trend is exaggerated and extended, what would he be like as an inattentive husband and a remote father?"

"That's good," Penny said. "I'll use that if anybody of importance asks." I could see her logging that into her brain.

Dave said, "Marie has a wandering eye about other men. Ryan, I'd want to see if she is settling down and paying attention to only you, at least in a romantic way. Can she stop flirting long enough to be a good mate?"

Marie laughed, "Of course, I do like to make out and fuck Matt, Ryan, and my brother, but I don't suppose those should count."

Penny said, "Ryan is too wrapped up in professional sports. I can barely get him to discuss anything else on some days -- baseball, football, hockey, basketball, golf, and even croquet. He needs to get a life. You can use that as a fatal flaw." She poked at her brother's side and they laughed.

Ryan said in defense, "Well, Matt, you'd better beware. Penny needs to be the center of attention and have you dote on her constantly. Have you noticed how she has to be on display with that hot body so that we all pay attention to HER?"

I laughed and said, "We all want to fuck her or eat her pussy, too."

Penny spread her arms; "Take me! And, I admit to some narcissistic tendencies. I hope you all feel you can tell me to shape up or ship out, if it comes to that."

I volunteered, "Anna could be considered indecisive. If I was thinking of marriage, I'd wonder whether she just wanted to get married to go with the flow of the people around her. Peer pressure. I'd want to live with her a long time to see how that trait plays out over time."

Anna looked at me like she was wounded. I countered, "I said 'could be considered' not 'is'. We each need a fatal flaw. Who knows how we'll all fare in dealing with each other's flaws? Mine is pretty accurate, by the way."

By the morning of the day our parents were to arrive, Penny and I were acting like we'd been together for years, and so were Dave and Anna, and Marie and Ryan.