Brother's Basketball Teammate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-Yes, sir... Very much. Haah.." I murmured. He kept fucking me with his fingers and I was getting hornier by the second.

"Sir, please..." I begged.

"Hmm? What's the matter, Leo?" he asked, trying to mask the smug look in his face. I blushed, feeling embarrassed about how naughty I might be sounding right now but all my inhibitions were starting to float away.

"Haahhh-- do it, Sir... Fuck me now..." I asked in desperation.

He chuckled. He started coating his dick with lube and the wet sound it was making against his skin was making me shake in anticipation. He positioned himself better behind me before prodding his dick against my impatient hole.

My left foot was on the floor as he lifted my right leg and placed my right knee against the counter, spreading my ass and exposing my hole for him to take. He placed both his hands on my hips and started pushing in.

My sphincter was slowly swallowing his head until all of it slid in smoothly because of the lube. He stretched me out so well that it didn't hurt as much but there was still a faint discomfort because his dick was as thick as a beer can. His hands rubbed my sides affectionately, sliding my shirt upwards along with his hands until it pooled just under my pits.

"You look so fucking naughty right now, Leo..." he whispered. I was incapable of speaking at the moment so I just moaned into the mirror and bucked my hips toward him, signalling him to start moving.

"This is what I think about every night." he admitted.

He thrusted in slowly and his length started to fill my insides, making me throw my head back as it seemed like he was pushing an unlimited rod inside my ass. I eventually felt his lower stomach hitting my bubble butt as he was now balls deep inside of me. I was whimpering uncontrollably when he hit my prostate.

"Haahh! Leo, you're tight..." he grunted.

He bent down and hooked his chin on my shoulder before he started trailing kisses from the base of my neck up to my jaw. He captured my earlobe with his lips and lightly nibbled on it playfully.

Not long after, he started pulling away almost all the way out before slowly filling me back up again with his fullness. His defined thrust would produce a naughty slapping sound as he kept on hitting my ass with his hips. My knees literally kept shaking in pleasure as he kept hitting my prostate over and over again every time he thrusted in.

He started building up speed and I was straining from the pleasure so I tried to grab my dick for the sweet release when he took my hands and pinned it on my lower back.

"No cumming until I say so." he cruelly commanded. I bit my lip and groaned in frustration as my hips spasmed in pleasure from his continuous thrusts.

I was starting to lose grasp of everything because of the extreme pleasure I was feeling, and the way that his face scrunched up in pleasure from his reflection in the mirror didn't help me at all. Every time he rammed his entire length all the way in, he would aggressively hit my prostate, and I was actually afraid that I'd go insane from the intense feeling.

He flipped me over without taking his dick out of my ass until the back of my head was perched against the mirror and my back was sprawled on the cold marbled counter. My ass rested on the corner of the counter as my legs straddled Joss's waist.

He grabbed the back of my knees and stretched his hands forward, bending me and lifting my legs into the air before he continued with his ruthless fucking.

Our eyes connected and both of us were consumed with an other-worldly lust.

"Say my name." he demanded as his eyes were slightly squinting and drooping.

"Haahh, gentler J-Joss!!" I said. Funnily enough, he fucked me impossibly rougher than before, filling the air with loud and sharp slapping sounds from hitting my butt with his hips.

"Ahhh! Sir... Not so rough..." he kept at it as if he didn't hear anything, fucking me like a well-oiled machine before he bent down and captured my lips with his. He moaned into my mouth before ramming his dick in me so hard that I couldn't stop getting sucked into the hooks of my climax as I erupted gobs of thick cum out of my dick without even touching it as it coated my entire stomach with probably the biggest climax I have ever had.

He pulled his mouth away slightly before his body tensed and he began moaning and grunting in his baritone voice louder and louder. He thrusted in balls deep for the last time before I felt the familiar warmth and thickness of his cum touch coat my insides completely. I felt the pressure of every batch of his cum as it shot through the deepest parts of my ass, making me spasm under him for a good while.

He slowly pulled his cock out and I felt some of his cum slide out along with it. He collapsed on top of me for a while, heavily panting from exhaustion as he stuck his forehead against mine. After we recovered from the intense physical activity, he sat me on the counter and kissed me. I was zoning out but his soft kisses were nonstop, bringing me back to reality.

"What's on your mind?" he whispered.

"Nothing..." our eyes connected and he kept showering me with his soft and fleeting kisses. His lips were so smooth and soft that I felt disappointed every time he pulled away. Every dip and contact, his lips lasted just a fraction of a second longer than the last one, until he would really linger as he moaned into my mouth. "Stop that..." I said without really meaning it as I placed my hands on his chest and I let him keep on kissing me.

"Why?" he asked as he pulled away and looked at my eyes tenderly. "Are you starting to fall in love with me?" he teased with a sly smile. I felt the uncomfortable warmth on my cheeks and I was absolutely sure that my face was red as a tomato now. I was long past the falling in love phase, but I couldn't let him know that. He kept leaning in and pulling away, pecking and smacking my lips faintly before his expression turned sultry, almost serious.

"'Cause I think I am..." he whispered. I looked at him and my heart felt like it was about to burst into a million pieces. I slung my arms around his neck and pulled him closer into my face.

Joss was pretty cool with whatever was going on between us. Sure, he freaked out really bad at first but he's handling it fairly well now, but I can't shake off the feeling that he just didn't really put too much meaning into it. He liked who he liked and that's what it's all about at the end of the day.

One time, Joss, Ashton, and I were hanging in our living room, watching a movie as usual when he seemed to forget that Ashton was there with us sitting on the couch across us. He slung his arm around my neck and pressed my cheek with his fingers, forcing me to face him before he planted a wet, sloppy, and loud kiss on my mouth.

My eyes widened. My first instinct was to look at Ashton whose eyes were just as wide and his mouth was agape. I looked at Joss for help but he was just staring at Ashton with a blank and unfazed reaction.

"What's going on?" Ashton asked, his voice riddled with confusion.

"I like your brother, Ash." he said casually, giving up all of my hopes to hide it from Ashton, and maybe consequently, to the rest of his team. Ashton nodded mechanically, trying to absorb what was happening before looking at me.

"Okay... Okay. That's cool..." he said before opening his mouth and closing it back shut again.

"Just -- be careful. I mean, don't hurt my brother, Joss." he told Joss awkwardly. Joss nodded before kissing me again on the lips which made Ashton look away. Ashton seemed to have a difficult time absorbing what he just witnessed because he knew Joss to be the straightest person in the world just a couple days ago.

He was never really a fan of social media so he was seldom active, but when we were away from each other and he couldn't find a way to come over, we would talk for hours about random things and it would never feel forced. The conversations were always natural and I could really feel his interest to talk to me through the screen. He had to go to some place this weekend with his family so it was more than 2 days since we last saw each other which wasn't supposed to be a staggering length but it felt like forever.

He was so horny that he kept flashing me his bulge during one of our video calls.

I took my time trudging along the paved path to the gym, my knees slightly quaking from anticipation and my heart full and excited to see Joss after the seemingly never-ending weekend.

The sound of sneakers squeaking against the shiny floor and the coach's booming voice filled the air as I made my way to the side bench, instantly catching Joss's attention as his hungry hooded eyes stalked me, making me excited and jittery at the same time.

This past week, Joss has been in a constant state of hyper arousal whenever he was with me. Not that I'm complaining, but a mere touch in the arm or a longer-than-usual eye contact would emancipate his inhibitions no matter where we were or what we were doing, and he would drag me to the nearest private spot to senselessly fuck me until I was screaming his name. The weekend away didn't exactly help him in that regard too.

His eyes were unchaste, almost brooding, as he stole glances at me every chance he got. I bit my lip and he furrowed his eyebrows before he clenched his eyes shut as if to restrain himself.

The game had finally finished and the other boys were collectively heading towards the washroom after they were dismissed by the coach but Joss went straight to me. He grabbed me by my wrist and tugged me to stand up before he practically dragged me to the parking lot in wide strides. His smooth and perfect skin glistened with his delicious sweat under the golden afternoon light before he opened the passenger door of his car and helped me up.

He climbed into the driver seat and stared at me briefly, hungrily, without saying a word.

"Hi." I said in a whisper. The amorous look in his eyes was too much for me to handle.

"Stop biting your lip Leo, or I swear I'll fuck you right here." he started the engine before he repositioned his thick member in his shorts. Holy shit, he's horny. My inner muscles clenched along with the fluttering of my heart. He drove out of the parking lot and we were eventually off into the road.

"Sorry about that... I just really missed you." he turned to me with an apologetic smile. He looked so irresistibly cute and hot at the same time, and I couldn't wait as much as he couldn't.

"I missed you too, Joss. You were in my dreams last night, and the night before." he grinned, showing his own version of an all American boyish smile.

"Really? What was I doing?" he asked, amusement evident in his voice.

"You were..." I trailed.

"Hmm?" he urged.

"You were fucking me hard in the back of your car..." I bit my lip and batted my eyes at him flirtatiously. The smile disappeared completely from his face before he forced himself to look back on the road, his fingers digging hard into the driving wheel. He muttered weak curses and I chuckled, feeling prideful of my effect on him.

My back brusquely landed on his bed as he swiftly took off his shirt and pants, revealing a skyscraper tent in his boxers. He crawled on top of me, breathing heavily until he was squarely staring at me.

"You drive me crazy, you know that?" he groaned before pressing his lips hard against mine, clamping my lower lip before suckling and biting hungrily. He rested his body on top of mine, the heat emanating from his seeming like a hyper aphrodisiac which ignited all the nerve endings of mine.

I moaned into his mouth as he fervently lapped at my lips, compelling me to open up before he twirled his tongue with mine, dancing in a joyous exchange. My hands aggressively caressed his sculptured smooth back as he deepened the kiss by the second, leaving me panting and out of breath.

Holy shit, Joss.

He pulled away and impatiently pulled on the hem of my shirt, undressing me rapidly before roughly pulling my pants down along with my boxer shorts. He placed his hand on my hips, sensually gliding across my smooth stomach to my chest before cupping my cheek.

"This is all mine." he gruffly whispered before planting a ghostly kiss on my lips.

With all my strength, I flipped us over so that his back was now on the bed and he was completely supporting my frame atop his beautiful body. He smirked before placing both of his hands under his head and looking at me, watching keenly. I parted his legs and knelt in between them, bending down and cupping the base of his sheathed dick by the base with both of my hands.

"My mouth feels so empty without you, Joss... I've been craving this for so long." I kissed the tip and his eyes were suddenly shut from pleasure.

"No teasing this time." he said before peeling off his shorts himself and roughly grabbing the back of my neck and pulling harshly into his crotch. I sheathed my teeth with my wet lips as I started enveloping his thickness with my mouth. His dick tasted a bit salty from his exhaustive game and the musk melted my insides as I took him deeper and deeper into my throat until my chin was kissing his balls.

His breath hitched.

"Haaaahhh... Fuck!" he moaned.

His slightly warmer shaft throbbed and pulsed weakly against my mouth. He took my hands and intertwined them with this, rubbing hypnotizing circles against my knuckles with his thumbs soothingly, as if showing appreciation.

I wanted to drive the pace, slow and sensual just how I like it. I retracted my head, pulling him out slowly until only his head was in my mouth before gradually shoving him back balls deep in my throat. I continued slowly bobbing my head up and down in a wide range of motion as he threw his head back and clenched his eyes tightly shut, panting and grunting from the pleasure I was giving him.

The warm trickle of his pre-cum coated my tongue, palate, and throat as his arousal grew and grew every second. His legs started to flex and tense which I took as a cue to completely pull his dick out of my teasing mouth. He bucked his hips forward, his dick seeking and demanding the tightness of my mouth for the sweet release.

"Leo!" he grunted in frustration as he tried to pull me back to him. I chuckled as I positioned myself above his hips, my ass directly hovering around his crotch. He grabbed my waist with his one hand and directed his angry meatstick against my puckering pink entrance with the other, as I started slowly descending and easing his member into my tightness.

I kept on letting myself fall in controlled intervals, his hips seeming like it was miles away from my poor butt. Holy shit, it's deeper this way.

As my ass was finally able to connect to his upper thigh, he was unforgivingly stretching my insides and it almost felt like my organs were being reshuffled. He grabbed my hips just when I was about to pull out of him.

"Don't move. I don't want to cum yet." he commanded. His eyes were hooded and his chest was lightly heaving up and down as I felt his dick twitching wildly inside of me. He eventually recovered after a while, nudging me to move and fuck myself in my own pace. I lifted my hips and propelled it back down very slowly, trying to feel every single inch of his dick in me.

I continued bobbing my hips up and down very sensually and Joss started moaning harder and harder before he pulled me towards him, forcing me to bend down and meet his hungry kisses.

He groped my ass and started grind-fucking me ruthlessly, poking and jabbing my prostate repeatedly and making me explode amply on his stomach as the build up quickly paved the way to my climax.

After three more thrusts in quick succession, his dick throbbed and fattened inside me before he started spewing batch after batch of thick gobs of cum, covering my insides with his gleaming essence. His warmth felt so right and satisfying, like a cold glass of water after a 10-kilometer run. I collapsed atop of him, my face digging the crook of his neck like a perfect jigsaw puzzle.

"I love your cum, Joss... I can't get enough." I whispered sweetly. He kept trying to lift my face off of him, but I'm too comfortable in this position to acquiesce.

"Let me kiss you, baby..." he whispered seductively. Entranced with his mellow, almost needy voice, I lifted my head and let my lips crash against his wet and supple ones, our tongues dancing together in a swirling rhythm.

He turned us over slowly without any intention of pulling away so that I was underneath him as his weight was now crushing my body against the soft mattress. He held both my cheeks with his manly hands before sensually attacking me with soft and hypnotizing kisses on my sensitized lips.

His kisses left me wanting more and more, making me feel hollow and empty whenever he pulled away. He kept his eyes on mine the entire time and each kiss he gave tugged painfully at my heartstrings, making me squirm subtly under him. His handsome face was then decorated with a mischievous grin.

"You like it when I do this, don't you?" he smirked, relentlessly showering me with more of his gentle and fleeting kisses.

"Joss..." I moaned, continuing to squirm under him because of the butterflies that I could no longer control.

"Hmm?"

"Why me of all people?" I asked innocently. He pulled away briefly, wearing a bemused expression.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean --- you're very hot and handsome, and I mean out of my league handsome. You can easily take anyone, so... why me?" I looked at him, insecurity bubbling up inside me even as he held me like I was the most precious person in the world. He smirked and fixed the stray hair on my forehead with his gentle fingers.

"You think I'm hot and handsome?" he bit his lip, trying to suppress a smile.

"I wouldn't let you fuck me if I didn't." I rolled my eyes and chuckled. He laughed heartily before his expression turned serious.

"I don't know how you don't see it, Leo, but you're the most beautiful person I've ever met," he looked at me lovingly, making me feel like my insides were melting. "I'm never able to control myself when you look at me like this... god I wish you had an idea how you make me feel sometimes," he added before pausing and connecting our lips once again. "especially when you're under me like this, almost begging to be bred and dominated." he grinned.

"I've never felt anything with anyone remotely close to how I feel about you." he said sincerely, his eyes soft and tender as if he was looking at his most prized possession. I bit my lip hard, making him look at it. He was about to give me more kisses but I turned my head sideways, making his lips land on my cheek instead.

"Stop that, Joss. You're gonna give me a heart attack..." I feebly protested. He cupped my cheek and gently forced me to face him.

"I like giving you heart attacks..." he chuckled before pressing his lips hard back against mine. His lips glided across the side of my lip to my jaw, eventually making a trail of kisses to my neck where he nuzzled his face hard and breathed my scent in. "Hey, Leo?" he called.

"Yeah?"

"I wanna fuck you."

"You just did, Joss."

"I know, baby... but harder this time. Okay?" he asked with urgent need in his voice and just like that, he was pulling my knees upwards, bending me in half as he focused on easing himself back into me. This time, it was easier because his cum was like lube, killing the friction as he eased himself into me.

My muscles clenched tightly around his protruding member, driving me crazy from the familiar pleasure. My hands were clawing his sheets before I knew it as he started pumping in and out of me in full and defined motions.

"Look at me, Leo. I want you to look at me while I'm fucking you." he said as his hands easily grabbed my waist for leverage as he pummelled my insides with such fervor as I came closer and closer to my climax.