Brother's Basketball Teammate Ch. 04

Story Info
Epilogue: I'm starting to really think he's not straight.
8.2k words
4.87
33.8k
55

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Josiah Adler

My legs weakly quaked with every step as I trudged along the grassy pavement from the tennis court to the basketball gym to wait for Ashton. It's been a while since I last caught a ride home with him but I decided that I couldn't really avoid Joss altogether, so here I was, sitting quietly on a corner, stealthily sinking my butt into the chair to evade attention.

I was scrolling through my phone, occupied with different faces and coffee on my timeline, when someone sat on the seat beside me. Tomas wore a boyish smile as his arms were covered in a thin gleaming layer of sweat.

"Hey." he said, his smile touching his eyes as he settled into his seat.

"Hey, Tomas. What are you doing here?" I asked, frantically looking around the court and just noticing that there were a whole lot more people in here than usual.

"Missed ya too, bud." he chuckled. "How was training?" he asked, leaning his body towards mine slightly so that he was only sitting on the edge of his seat.

"It was tiring as usual, nothing interesting really happened." I said.

"Aww, that sucks." he said before his eyes flitted subtly to my lips. The familiar heat came rushing into my cheeks, and I bit my lip

"Listen... Sorry if I kissed you last week without asking first. Hope we're good." he said, not looking sorry at all as a wicked smile was etched on his lips.

"Don't worry about it, Tomas. I actually kinda liked it." I laughed to lighten the mood but instead of laughing along, he leaned in closer and stared at me, waking all the butterflies in my stomach.

"Yeah?" he whispered before snaking his muscular arm along the topside of my backrest, coming into contact with my back in a ghostly touch. "Do you want me to kiss you again, then?" he teased. I chuckled nervously. He started leaning down further to reach my lips but he was ungraciously interrupted by the piercing sound of a whistle from the court, making him jump back to his seat.

I thought we were about to be called out by the coach but the he looked like he was reprimanding one of the guys in the court. My eyes travelled to the culprit, Joss, whose eyes were almost permanently transfixed in our direction. His jaw visibly tensed from the distance and his gaze cut through the thick the air as he ignored the coach completely. I looked at my fiddled thumbs while my heart skipped a beat.

"What's the matter with you, Josiah? Keep your head in the game!" the coach's voice boomed loudly across the gym before we heard the whistle screech once again, resuming the stretching practice match.

"I better go, Leo, I might get in trouble too." he chuckled. "Catch you later." he patted my back before half-running towards the side bench beside the court. I watched quietly as the match progressed. Joss kept looking in my direction, and I felt very self-conscious.

After the match finally ended, I saw Ashton approaching me. I was about to get up and take my stuff with me when he interrupted me and spoke.

"Hey. Something came up and I have to take Tina home today. Joss will give you a ride." he casually said before he swiftly ran towards the washroom before I even had any chance to complain.

I was following Joss and Denise in the parking lot as we headed towards Joss's car, only now noticing how he subtly tried looking at me through his shoulders every now and then while Denise snuggled her arms against his. I climbed into the backseat quietly as he started the car and the engine roared to life. Our eyes connected in a split second in the rearview mirror before I turned away and looked through the window as if the pale blue sky was the most interesting thing in the world.

Most of the ride was peacefully quiet with only Denise talking every now and then about the random stuff she was seeing on her phone. We were rounding into an unfamiliar street, parking on the road across a huge modern bungalow before Denise unbuckled her seatbelt and reached for Joss's face to give him a swift peck on the lips. Joss's eyes were hot on me. I looked away.

"Bye babe." Joss said before Denise hopped out and walked towards their house. A full half minute has passed while we were static on the side of the road and the uncomfortable dead air filled the car awkwardly. I decided to look at Joss to see if something was wrong and he caught my eyes yet again in the rearview mirror.

"Come here, Leo." he commanded. His voice was like a sharp jolt piercing through me and making the hairs on the back of my neck rise.

"Okay..." I replied quietly.

I hopped out and climbed into the passenger seat before buckling my seatbelt in place. He started driving away shortly, speeding through the road with only the weak roar of the engine accompanying us for a while. I fiddled with the radio in front of me, an unfamiliar song playing mellowly filling the stillness of the air. This will do.

There was definitely tension between the both of us because I couldn't just ignore the way he made me feel during our last encounter. Joss kept sighing subtly, cutting the awkward silence briefly while he stared straight ahead through his hooded eyes. The ride thankfully came to an end as we reached my street before he parked right in front of our house.

"Thanks for the ride, Joss." I said. I was about to pull the handle when the lock flicked on, making me look at the man beside me. His eyes were like lasers, hooded yet almost boring into mine for a heavy couple of seconds, and I had to swallow a huge lump in my throat. My heart started thudding wildly against its enclosure as he started unbuckling his seatbelt and slowly leaning his body towards mine until our faces were just a few inches away from each other. I closed my eyes and waited for his lips.

One... two... three... four... five seconds have passed and nothing. My lips parted on their own, frustrated from the lack of contact.

When I opened my eyes, he was still staring at me just a couple of inches away as if he was trying to memorize the smallest details of my face.

"You told me you didn't like Tomas." he whispered. I opened my mouth but no words came out and I could only nod my head meekly. "Then why didn't you stop him when he tried to kiss you today?" he asked, his warm minty breath hitting my lips and making me bite it involuntarily. That seemed to have caught his attention as his eyes darted swiftly to it before looking back at me. "Don't try to distract me, Leo. Answer the question." he commanded.

"I... I don't know." I answered. His eyebrows furrowed which was a tell that he wasn't satisfied with my answer.

"What do you mean you don't know?" he asked, his demeanor giving a mix of genuine curiosity and frustration while his eyes shifted from one of mine to the other repeatedly as if trying to squeeze the answers out of them. My chest began to tighten from his proximity and I found it harder and harder to breathe. I placed a tentative hand on his chest to gently push him away but his breath hitched from the contact instead. "Leo, I'm trying to talk to you."

"Tomas... is cute," I said, recoiling slightly from the way his eyes hardened and the way that his jaw tensed. "but..." I lingered. I honestly didn't know what I felt about Tomas but I was pretty sure that it was nowhere near how I felt about Joss. He has me wrapped around his finger because all I could think about every second of everyday is his lips, especially now.

He heaved a dragged out and heavy sigh. "But what, Leo?" He asked impatiently.

"I don't know... I'm sorry," I whispered in almost a squeak as his scrutinizing gaze took the air out of my lungs completely. "Sir..."

He closed his eyes shut before taking a deep and steadying breath which seemed to calm him down. "I don't mind a little competition, Leo. I'll play along if that's what you want but..." his hand caressed my cheek and slid forwards to cup the back of my neck before pulling me against his face and finally pressing his lips hard against mine. Oh fuck. His sweet taste whisked me out from the world, forcing me to relive the times when I was under him, and I felt like I was putty in his hands. The kiss sent sparks throughout my body, reaching the very tip of all my fingers and only stopping when he pulled away slowly.

"I'm not letting you go this time." he gruffly whispered into my mouth. I was in a trance, completely lost in his eyes as my body betrayed me. The butterflies in my stomach were now banging against the walls and all I could do was try to expel the air from my lungs through a deep sigh in hopes of alleviating the chains of the overwhelming emotions I was feeling.

"O-Okay. I'll -- I'll go ahead, Joss. Thanks again for the ride." I said with as much composure as I could muster before climbing off of his car and trying my best to walk normally towards the door despite my spiralling vision.

I went through the door, leaning against it and sliding down right after I shut it close behind me to have a grip on what I was feeling. That jerk sure knew how to drive me crazy like this, and I hated the fact that my feelings only grew every single day.

Joss's words replayed over and over in my mind. The thought honestly made me giddy the entire day but I knew better than to cling to a feeble hope that would most likely just lead me into another devastating heartbreak.

A couple of days went by in a blur as I found myself sitting beside Joss and across from Ashton in the corner of the food court. His firm thigh was unabashedly pressed against me, making me uneasy and tense during the entire dinner.

"Washroom." Ashton simply said before standing up and walking away. The silence that came after was so unbearably awkward that I decided to fiddle with my unfinished food with my spoon, praying and willing Ashton to finish his business faster.

"I broke up with Denise today." Joss said out of the blue. My eyes widened as I looked at him in surprise.

"Oh, I'm so sorry..." I lamely said, feigning sadness even with my heart practically jumping up and down from the great news. "What happened?"

"I like someone else." he said with a boyish grin that never failed to tug at my heartstrings.

"Oh..." I said, unsure what to say. My heart thudded so loudly that I was sure he heard the erratic beats from where he sat.

"You don't seem too sorry, Leo." he said as a playful smile played in his lips. I bit my lip to suppress a betraying smile. "Why are you biting your lip?" he gruffly whispered, making me squirm against my seat to calm the stupid butterflies down before Ashton finally return. I was practically palpitating so I gulped the rest of my drink to calm myself down.

Joss started getting really affectionate towards me when we're alone, way more than he already was before, and I found it harder and harder to stop myself from hoping. I guess you can't really teach your heart what to feel. He would try to act normal when we were in public but there are times when he would naughtily kiss me when no one was looking.

He would also act more touchy when Tomas was in the same room as us. Sometimes, he would even make sure that he was looking whenever he slung his arm around the back of my neck before pressing my cheek hard against the bare side of his chest. He was marking his territory and I found it kind of sweet. Tomas would usually just laugh it off, and it made me feel easier that he wasn't too affected by it.

I was lining up with my friends from a common subject in the cafeteria during lunch when I felt a hand pat me on the shoulder. I looked behind and saw Joss smiling at me with some of the other guys lining up in different lanes. I nodded at them and muttered a weak hey at Joss before turning back to my friends.

They were kind of horsing around in front of me and I got pushed back roughly, accidentally bumping my butt against Joss's crotch firmly.

"Sorry." I whispered. After a few seconds, I felt his hard and rigid dick poking my butt and subtly sliding it across my cheeks. The fact that we're in public made me so horny that I couldn't stop myself from pushing my ass back against his crotch very subtly. Not too long into the lowkey humping, he leaned in closer and whispered into my ear.

"Follow me. Take responsibility."

I looked at him and with that, he exited the cafeteria without looking back before I found myself being guided by my feet as I followed his tracks. I walked a few steps behind him, trying to avoid suspicion from the other people we came across with as we entered the basketball gym and headed up a flight of stairs. He walked to the end of the hallway, and no one else was on the floor with us, ultimately stopping in front of a door and pushing the key into its knob. He looked at me before pulling it open and gesturing for me to come inside.

I went in and I was greeted by a fancy bathroom lined with white and gold adornments and furniture which I presumed was exclusive for the basketball players. He followed inside, closed the door and locked it before looking at me with such intensity that made my knees buckle.

He approached me in wide strides, unbuckling his belt on the way.

"On your knees." he almost growled in a low voice.

I did as he ordered like a dog, looking up at him on my knees as he was lustfully looking back down at me. He finally fished his thick dick out of his boxer shorts as it proudly stood fully erect against my face, and I just indulged myself by staring in admiration for a few moments.

His face was completely taken over by lust as he started slapping me across the face with his heavy dong. He massaged the entirety of my face with his head, smearing his cum along its path and making me open my mouth in anticipation. The soft, firm, and slightly rubbery feel of his naughty head left trails of pulsing sensations on my face that lasted for a few seconds. He kept slapping his dick on one side of my cheek hard, smirking at the naughty popping sound it was making before he pushed it hard on the other side, momentarily sliding in my mouth before it flung back outside on the other side of my cheek where he continued his naughty slapping.

He was so consumed by what he was doing. He traced the outline of my parted lips with his dick and I tried to take him in my mouth but he backed away every time I attempted to take him in. I looked at him and he smirked smugly.

"Joss, please..." I begged, looking up at him through my heavy lids.

"Hmm?" he teased, his eyebrow rising slightly.

"Please let me suck your cock, sir..." I shamelessly begged. He stepped forward and let me wrap my lips around the head of his dick until the entire head fit snugly in my mouth. I was about to reach for the base of his cock when he slapped my hands away.

"No hands allowed." he commanded.

I was incredibly turned on. I planted both of my hands on the side of his muscular thighs before starting to take more of him in inch by inch without ever tearing my submissive eyes off of his dominating ones. I was expertly taking every inch his shaft in until I was halfway there and his dick started lodging itself down my throat. My lips were feeling the weak pulsing and beating of his dick.

His brows were scrunched up from pleasure as he grabbed a fistful of my hair on the back of my head, tilting my head slightly upwards so that he could see me better.

"Fucking hell, Leo..." he muttered. "Wish I could see this view everyday." he chuckled. I didn't know what came over me but I slowly fished my phone out of my pocket and handed it to Joss. A wide grin was etched on his face before he starting tapping on it and showing me the screen when the password was prompted. He started pointing it at me as his manhood throbbed in my mouth from excitement. I would look at him and then shift my eyes to the camera every now and then as I continued to take him deeper and deeper.

I felt his dick slightly expand inside my throat before I finally had him balls deep inside me. I wiggled my face closer into him and pressed my nose hard against his lower stomach as his low moans filled the room. He bucked his hips forward and pulled my head impossibly harder into him.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed. "Where the fuck did you learn this, Leo?"

He started pulling his dick halfway before ramming it back in and making me gag. I tried to focus on my breathing as I watched him mercilessly fuck my mouth. The friction of his dick against my lips was igniting my nerves from the inside out as my dick began to swell and my hole began to twitch and pucker.

"Holy shit, this is the best..." he moaned.

He kept thrusting in and out of my mouth, controlling the pace as his dick disappeared into my mouth and resurfaced in front of the camera and his moans covered the room. He built speed gradually until he was forcing me to bob my head forward and back as fast as I could. He turned my phone off and placed it beside the sink as he lifted me by my armpits and held me against the wall on the ground. He supported himself against the wall by his hands as his dick penetrated my mouth and he was once again balls deep inside of my throat.

Our eyes held each other and he just kept looking incredibly turned on as he fucked my mouth with unending vigor.

"You were born to suck my dick, aren't you?" he asked as his entirety was buried deep within me. I nodded and mumbled against his dick, the soft vibrations from my throat making him wince.

"You love my big dick?" he asked, still pumping in and out hard and mercilessly. I moaned. After a few seconds, his thighs began tensing and he would buck forwards harder as his moans became more and more uncontrollable.

"Haaahh... take my cum, Leo. Swallow it all..." he groaned.

He panted heavily before pulling his cock away until only the head was in my mouth. He started jacking himself at an incredible pace before he erupted a powerful load in my mouth, almost completely filling my mouth in the first few batches as I tried my best to swallow every single drop. He came like a fucking horse but I kept swallowing and I was able to keep up. After about a minute, I slurped his dick and suckled hard on his head, extracting the last few drops of his cum.

"Wow..." he whispered as he slightly retracted from his sensitivity.

He hoisted me up and held me up against the counter, forcing me to look at my naughty expression in the mirror as he was smugly smiling behind me. He expertly took off my shorts and boxers and knelt down before I felt his wet tongue swirling around my asshole. The sensation was so smooth and soft that I started feeling cold shudders travel through my torso.

He speared his tongue and penetrated my asshole, flicking it around in every direction and trying to warm me up for what he was about to do next. I couldn't contain my excitement any longer.

His hands found my ass cheeks and he started aggressively squeezing and slapping them, making me moan and whimper like a puppy. He was moaning into my ass as he continued profusely swirling his flexible tongue around me, stretching the walls of my rectum and making me roll my eyes backwards from the pleasure.

He pulled away, and for a moment I was just there staring into my naughty reflection and waiting for him to come back. I heard the opening and closing of a cabinet door before he came back behind me and started squirting a good amount of lube on the crevice of my ass. It started dripping down until it kissed my hole and he guided the liquid in with his finger. He started with one finger, coating it with lube completely before pushing in knuckles deep into my ass and pulling out repeatedly.

He then put two and eventually three fingers in, completely coating my ass with lube and giving me a good stretch as he flowered his fingers open inside me. I moaned helplessly as I stretched my arms backward and tried to reach for his face.

"You like this?" he whispered. His voice was completely fueled with lust.