All Comments on 'Brothers Do Love Sisters Pt. 02'

by butliquor55

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Great story so far. I will be looking for the next installment. Thanks for your time and imagination.

colin23colin23over 4 years ago
Say "Aye."

Only a small technicality, but the expression "Say 'Aye'", which is a way of expressing consent in Parliament, is spelled "aye" (= yes), not "I", although they are homophones.

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago
Not for me

I liked the first chapter and thought the story was going down the route of bother and sister falling in love with each other but sadly that's not the case so won't be reading any more chapters.

Story is well written but not my type of sibling incest story.

Thanks for the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

Keep up the great work

grouplover12grouplover12over 4 years ago
One of the Best

One of the best stories I have have red on here and I have read hundreds. I could actually visualize everything happening just as written. Mom and Dad catching the four of them when they come home would make a great third.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Who's bringing mom and dad home?

In the first part Dan took them to the airport. In this part of story you make it seem they are just going to drive home from the airport themselves, or hire a ride. Would have thought Dan was expected to go pick up his parents.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 4 years ago
Loved it!

You keep right on telling us these wonderful stories! I loved it, please keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Unfortunately this chapter pretty much just turned me off. Mixing in the other brother and sister just didn't do it for me. Hell, even if I was honestly trying to help my sister and prepare her for life, I sure as hell wouldn't want to be watching some guy fuck her. Besides, If be sure to teach my sister not to fuck some guy the first time she meets him, much less let him blow his load in her instead of wearing a condom! Then give him your panties so he can show his buddies proof that someone finally nailed that frigid bitch from math class! Yeesh!! She winds up hiding out till it's time to leave for college, except for her visits to the Dr to hopefully get rid of whatever he gave her.

He's no better, yeah it was his ex, but you don't know who she's been with since you saw her last or if she protected herself. Usually I enjoy pretending in these stories that nobody has diseases and nobody can get pregnant unless they want to, it makes the stories more fun to read... But I kind of got ticked off with her brothers attitude when the panties came out!

Honestly, what guy in his right mind wouldn't have an "oh shit!!" Moment when the girl's big brother finds out you just fucked his little sister, right under his nose, no less!! But this guy? This puts is whining about getting his prize panties back! If probably punch the fucker just because he could use a lesson in mangers!

So I finished the chapter, admittedly I speed read through it since I wasn't enjoying it, now I kinda wish I had just stopped after the first chapter. Oh well. Don't get me wrong, the author did a good job, and I suppose if you enjoy that much sharing, well... Hey, if the title and description warm me what I'm walking into, fine. Brother gets with sister and gf joins in? Ok, in in! Sister's little brother and his best buddy come to visit her at her apartment? Nah, In out. Hehe.

... And all this cum winding up in the guys mouth, ugh!! Hey, I'm somewhat open minded, while jacking I've sometimes thought 'when I cum I'll do it in my hand and then put it all in my mouth and see what it's like to taste and swallow it hot' yeah, unconventional thinking for a guy, but as soon as I cum and the instant endorphin crash hits, In like 'uuuh, no.' every time! Hey, I've tasted my own cum, nothing magical or horrible, but the interest and willingness pretty much stopped there, hehe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

you don't know about love between siblings. you made her as a slut. So, just don't write like that. Hate this chapter, loved first one,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh, yeh! I liked it a lot. Watch your grammar and editing a little better. You need to write a couple of chapters to finish the summer, then one that decides who goes back to Atlanta with him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OK! Here I go again. The commentor that wrote the epistle obviously has never been there, has little to none sexual experiance. Those that kinda liked it have read to many romance novels . He didn't make her a slut, she was only trying out what she'd learned, every thing she tried, worked, so she tried them all. When you learn something new, don't you look for the first opportunity to try it. It seemed like some of these comments lacked the experience or anything close to what she was experiencing with Dan. There's more, but I'm tired.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was all about some very excited nerve endings. If you write some more try to fit them into some more social settings. Maybe even fit in some near misses. Both women get pregnant with their brother’s children but they marry each other’s brothers to make things seem legal. Since they grew up in a small town maybe they even find out their parents are actually siblings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbutliquor55@butliquor55
Old enough to know better but too stupid to give a shit. Been around the block a few times.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES