Brothers Do Love Sisters Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left her breasts and moved to her navel where I licked her navel and played with the dangling piercing she had. It was a couple long chains that hung about 2 inches down her belly. Damn, she knew I loved these things. I played with the chains a little and licked her belly button before moving south to where I was really headed. I unbuttoned her jeans and then removed her boots and began to pull on the legs of her jeans to get them off. They fit tight and she had to help me but when they were off, I got to stare at the greatest legs I had seen in a long time, long and muscular. They went all the way up and her hips were perfect. She was shaved clean and you could see her pussy and her flat belly looked hard as a rock. She was one gorgeous creature. I leaned in and started to lick her inner thighs. I worked one finger along the slit of her pussy starting at the top and going along the edge all the way to the bottom. I didn't stick it in, just traced the outside of the lips. This had her moaning as I licked the lips form bottom to top and then stuck my tongue inside and began to lick and suck on her clit. She had another orgasm and her juices covered my face much to my pleasure. Steph moaned and pulled on my hair as I continued to make love to her clit. After a couple more strong orgasms, I wanted my share so I stood back and started to undress. Stephanie tried to tear my shirt off but I stopped her.

"Lie back and watch" I explained "Just think about what I'm going to do to you and try to envision how much you are going to love it. It's my turn to make love to you."

She gave me a big smile and laid back and started to play with herself watching as I slowly undressed. When I had my pants down and stepped out of them, she could see how hard I was and she moaned and worked three fingers into her pussy. I stood there looking at her as I slowly stroked my manhood and she fingered her womanhood. She could see the precum leaking out of the head of my cock and she wanted to taste it. She leaned ahead and wanted to suck m cock but I knew if she did I was done.

"No," I said, "It's my turn to make love to you I said."

Stephanie laid back and spread her legs as I climbed between them and lined my cock up to the entrance to heaven. I slowly slid inside her hot snatch and could feel the moisture and heat as she clenched her pussy around my swollen cock. I began to slowly slide my dick in and out going slow and steady. She began to moan as I slid in and out. Every other stroke I would pull my cock from her vagina and she would let out a little cry and push her cunt up, trying to get my dick back inside. I would grab my cock and rub the head against her clit causing her to jump and to moan deeply. Then I would push my cock in slowly and then stop and lean down and kiss her lips. She would kiss me back and try to pull my cock deeper inside her. This went on for several minutes until she was moaning and almost crying with pleasure and begging me to fuck her.

I pulled my cock out and looked at her pussy. She was soaking wet and the bed was soaked beneath her cunt. I leaned down and kissed her clit, then I reached up and kissed her lips as my cock entered her. With one swift stroke it went all the way inside her and I pulled out and slammed it back in. She grabbed my ass and pulled me in deep for all she was worth. Like a piston pump I drove into her about ten times in a row as fast and hard as I could until I could take no more. I thought my head would explode as my cock went off like fireworks inside this wonderful woman. Shot after shot of jizz hit the very bottom of her cunt and she shook and grabbed me and rode me for all she was worth. Finally, we collapsed in a pile of sweaty flesh, panting for breath as if we had just run a marathon. We laid there for a couple minutes not saying a word, trying to regain our composure.

I finally rolled on my side and looked at Stephanie. Her perfect hair was all tangled up and soaked in sweat. Her perfect makeup was running around her eyes and her face was red and her forehead was covered in beads of sweat. She looked like she was used up.

"Holy shit, that was the best sex I have ever had." She exclaimed as she stared at me. "The very best ever, thank you."

I leaned over and kissed her cheek and said, "No, thank you baby."

I pulled the blanket over us and we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

The next thing I know, I'm being grabbed by the arm. I wake up to find Jenn grabbing me by the arm.

"Come with me" she whispers, "Hurry come with me."

Thinking there is something wrong, I slide out of the bed, still naked, and follow Jenn down the hallway. When we get to the bathroom, she drags me inside and pulls the door part way closed.

"What the fuck is going on?" I ask wondering what she is doing.

"I fucked and sucked Jimmy last night, twice!" she brags, "Twice!" as she throws her arms around me and gives me a bear hug. "I am not afraid of people anymore and I found someone I can speak to and he even likes me. Plus, I fucked him!" She continued to hug me as I hugged her back.

"That's great, Jenn. I'm happy for you, you know I love you." I congratulate her.

"It's all because you taught me how to fuck properly. I owe my sex life to you, big brother, you're the best friend a sister could ever have. I love you." She says as she kisses my lips. I can feel my dick starting to swell.

"So, you taught your own sister how to fuck, huh? Isn't that against the law?" Stephanie asked as she watched through the bathroom door. I looked at her and I thought I was going to die. Here I was with my little sister telling me how happy she was that I had taught her how to fuck, when the woman I think I am in love with is looking at me hugging my sister with a hard on.

"I can explain, Steph. It's not what you think." I stammer. I could feel the blood turning my face red. "Please, let me explain."

"Well, you could try to explain it to me, but I already understand." Stephanie says. "Because I'm the one who taught Jimmy how to eat pussy and to give a girl a decent fuck. His first girlfriend broke up with him and I asked her why and she said he was a rotten fuck. No good in bed. So, I took it on myself to teach him what I knew he needed to know. Luckily, I had you as my teacher so I could show him what he needed to do to make women happy. He was a very good and eager student and he learned well."

"Damn right he did." Jenn proclaimed, "He fucked me long and hard like I wanted and he eats pussy almost as good as you, big brother."

"It looks like we both taught our siblings right." Stephanie smiled as she stroked Jenn's hair. "Looks like we might all have to get together and see what we have learned, what do you think?"

"Sounds like fun to me" I smiled, "When do we start school?"

"Right now." Jenn giggled as she led us both to her room. When we got to her room, Jimmy was sleeping on his back looking like he was in dreamland. Jenn pulled Stephanie onto the bed, her on one side and Jenn crawled on the other side with lucky Jimmy in the middle. The two most beautiful women I know, one on each side of him. All I could do was wish I was Jimmy as the two took a hold of his dick and started giving him a blowjob. Two sweet girls sucking your cock is the first thing you see when you wake up. Life doesn't get any better than that!

Jimmy's eyes opened and he did a double take. "What the fuck?" he exclaimed, looking at both girls and then at me. "Holy shit, who's idea was this?"

"Let's just say it was a mutual agreement among us all" I explained. "There was a discussion about learning about sex and it seems we all have the same outlook about it. So, this is just education, you can't have any fun at it" I laughed.

"Yes, you must be serious," Steph told him "There will be a test afterwards!"

"Good" Jenn chuckled "I hope I learn something new."

"Pay attention" I laughed as I slipped my hard cock into Jenn's wet pussy from behind. She jumped when she was surprised by my dick, but she didn't miss a stroke on the hard on she had in her mouth.

I smiled as Stephanie lowered her steamy cunt down on her brother's waiting tongue. Jimmy grabbed her ass cheeks and plunged into her like he hadn't eaten in days. In seconds Steph was moaning loudly as she usually does.

Jennifer pulled his dick from her mouth long enough to look at Steph and say, "He knows what he's doing, doesn't he?"

"I taught him everything he knows." Steph bragged as she leaned forward, smiled and kissed me. "Everything."

I was pounding my cock into my sister when Steph started shaking and had her first orgasm with Jimmy sucking her cunt. I watched her shake and flood his mouth with her juices. I knew what that was like and just smiled.

Steph was watching me pound Jenn's snatch and after a couple minutes she said

"Hey, I want some of that girl," pointing at my dick.

I pulled out of Jenn and Steph took my dick and licked it clean. That made me harder than I had ever been.

"You taste sweet Jenn," Stephanie said as she licked her lips. "Really sweet, I never tasted anyone's pussy but my own before."

"Me neither" Jenn answered as she climbed up and sat down on Jimmy's hard cock.

She looked at Jimmy and started licking Steph's cum of his face. "Wow, this is really good. I'm gonna want more of this."

Now Jimmy and I knew we were in for a treat and I couldn't help it. I plowed Step's pussy like a mad man. I hammered her for all I was worth as I watched Jimmy's cock slide in and out of my sister. His cock was about as long as mine but not quite as fat, but that didn't seem to bother Jenn one bit. She was fucking him for all he was worth and he liked it. I looked at Jimmy's face and I saw that he was watching his sister's face as I was fucking the shit out of her. He was smiling as he watched me bring his sister to another shaking orgasm. I couldn't hold it any longer and I pumped

Stephanie full of baby juice as she shook and screamed "I'm cumming, fuck me I'm cumming!"

"Me too" screamed Jennifer, "Me too, I'm cumming, holy fuck, I'm cumming!" as she fell against Jimmy and started kissing his forehead.

That was all Jimmy could handle as he groaned and I could tell he was spraying jizz all over inside my sister. I could even see some of it running down his balls where it was dripping from her cunt. What a site.

Everyone just sort of laid there not knowing what to say, until Stephanie grabbed Jennifer by the arm and said, "Roll over here and let me have some of that." Jennifer rolled over on her back and Steph swung around putting her leg over Jenn's head and lowered her pussy to Jenn's waiting tongue. "Oh, that's fantastic" Steph purred,

"Now let me get mine." As she leaned down and started licking my sister's pussy.

"This is great" Jenn remarked, "My brother and his girlfriend at the same time.

Tastes great, I love it."

After a couple minutes they both had cum again and they got together and kissed like they had done it all their lives. Jenn looked at me and smiled, she could see my dick getting hard again. She reached out and tried to get a hand on my cock.

"NO!" I exclaimed as I slapped her ass. "It's breakfast time and we need to shower up and clean this place up a little. Mom and Dad will be home in a while and if it smells like sex in here Mom will smell it and we will be in deep shit. I'm not sure if her and Dad have the same outlook on their children fucking and sucking each other! Now get up and you and Jimmy get in the shower and Steph and I will make coffee and the we'll shower while you and Jimmy cook breakfast. Now, get going."

As I slapped her on the ass again.

It had been one hell of a first week at home and I couldn't believe anything more than this could happen.

Time will tell, yes, time will tell.

12