All Comments on 'Brothers Do Love Sisters'

by butliquor55

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Great Story

Now 8 Months later with her great big tummy what did her mummy say?

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 4 years ago
Oh Yeah

hot sext story you have started here. Very good read for your first and I hope you keep going with it. Does sis fall in love with her bro and they become a couple so they can raise the baby together?

larry74403larry74403over 4 years ago
Fantastic story..

I just don’t understand the fascination some folks have with pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

A great start. Don't let her get pregnant yet. They have so many experiences and discoveries to make. She changes her college and goes to his so she can be with him. They have outdoor activities and enjoy the love they have found. I like the characters and the pace of the story. Please continue and thanks for your time and imagination.

horny2doithorny2doitover 4 years ago

Your story is very well written and descriptive! His sister has a killer body and is naive about sex but so hot to learn and her brother is well hung, horny and wants to teach his little sister everything. She will be a killer piece of ass after she learns her lessons and practices this all Summer with her Big and well-hung brother. They will both be grateful to the other for being so patient, loving, and practice the techniques now. Hopefully, regardless of where their lives go; they will always be open and screw each other whenever they are together. One great story, more, please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
8"

Not another fucking 8" dick!

Nothing special about this story, much the same as many others.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Ah Nice

waiting for more, please turn this into a nice long series as you develope the story, maybe marriage and even eventually pregnancy could be further down the line.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Gave me some chuckles

His start to teach sex is like teaching someone how to use dynamite, so you hand the a stick with a lit fuse. Best way to start learning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
2 stars

I stopped reading after page 1. The usual 8" dick BS and a sister craving cock eventhough she's allegedly a virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very sexy

Dan is what - 22? He should have a bit of sexy dark hair for his muscular chest, something to really turn his sister on. He could teach her about all the sexual cues -- caressing and tasting a man's hairy chest, his abs, his legs and thighs, his nipples -- in short, do the same to him that he does to her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

That two star below, lol. Ok, 8 inches, yeah we get tired of seeing actual measurements. At least it wasn't something stupid huge, but really dude wtf? A guy virgin can crave pussy but you think a virgin girl doesn't crave dick?! I've got news for you. Either you're a dateless virgin boy, or you married the first girl you ever dated and she has serious issues, but you think she's normal and everything you hear about just be made up! Lol.

Granted, this story is basically just light, fun reading, and basically a lot of over the top bs, hehe!

8 cum shots? Really dude? And if course it's everywhere! Uhuh. Then her cumming like four times in a row, that's after coming from her tits! Sure, might be a few girls out there like that, but good luck ever running across one, lol! Most girls are going to be shoving your face away from their pussy if you're still licking when she starts coming down from her orgasm! No way is she going for a second right away!!

And honestly, when the girl you just licked to orgasm on to of the washer tells you to Fuck her virgin pussy right now, well you give her what she wants! Hell, set that washer back to spin cycle and fuck her silly!! THAT'S the kind of story she will love to tell her girlfriends about and will get wet just thinking about any time it pops in her mind!! After you both cum you can carry her to bed and do it the way everyone else does it!

Let's see, what else... Girls, don't expect any guy to be licking up his own cum, ROFL. Not many guys will do that! Hell, there's probably a number of guys that won't want to kiss you right after you have his cum in your mouth. Hey, as long as you've swallowed I'm fine with it! Hehe.

Well it was fun, even if it was silly over the top! On to the next chapter!!

managua685managua6855 months ago

What was the panties that the sister was wearing? Page one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous