Brothers Do Love Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me harder, harder." She screamed. So, I began the hardest deepest fucking that I had ever given a woman. I was hammering her pussy so hard that you could hear my balls slapping her ass. I knew that if I kept up this pace, she would have a cunt full of jizz in a couple minutes.

I slowed my pace and tried to last longer, but she grabbed my ass and tried to pull me back in deep.

"Fuck me hard, hard and deep." She yelled, "Don't fucking stop, fill my cunt with your cum, please!"

What was I to do? I pounded that pretty pussy for all I was worth and I knew I was going to cum. I felt Jenn start to shake violently as she had another orgasm and another shortly after that. I was at the point of no return, and I started pumping cum into my little sister's vagina. I know I shot at least 8 times and it had to be the biggest cum of my life. I pumped cum until there was nothing left and I was completely spent. I collapsed on top of Jenn and I kissed her passionately on the lips as my spent dick slid from her sweet pussy. I rolled off her and looked back at her as I lay there beside her. Her breasts were rising and falling as she tried to catch her breath. Sweat covered us both and she reached down and ran her fingers into her pussy. When she brought them out, they were covered with a mixture of or cum. She raised her fingers to her mouth and licked them clean.

"Yummy stuff" she giggled and smiled at me. I leaned over and gave her a long passionate kiss. I could taste the cum she had eaten.

I looked at her and said, "Yep, Yummy."

It was going to be a long memorable weekend.

To be continued...