Brothers evil dare

Story Info
They loved their dares but little did she know yet.
817 words
3.73
20.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was beginning to set, its pink rays painting the sky in beautiful hues.

She knew what was coming; her brother had a devilish glint in his eyes that let her know his dare was going to be something extreme. She had felt increasingly uneasy as the day had passed, knowing what was in store for her. She could not back out and had to face the full extent of her brother's next dare. He had done her last dare and won; now it was her turn and she was determined to face it head on.

Her brother leaned in close to her, and whispered with a malicious grin, 'Go to the bench beside the area where the filthy homeless guys live, do not wear any clothes. Sit on the bench, spread your legs and open your pussy as far as you can for the world to see, and remain like that for 60 minutes. No matter what happens, you cannot move, you cannot speak, you cannot do anything to change the outcome'.

The portentous words hung heavily in the air and had an immediate effect on her. She had faced many dares before, some of which had been dangerous and perverted in nature, but this one was by far her most daunting yet.

Complicating matters even further for her was the fact that her brother had chosen a day in her cycle that was her most fertile- a day that the odds of her getting pregnant were tremendously high- and he couldn't help but grin gleefully when he told her so. Even worse, former dares had forced her to stop taking her birth control pills without her brother's permission, and another dare required her to ask her brother for permission to use protection of any kind when having sex. If he wasn't around she was unable to have protected sex; this fact had filled her with terror and dread.

Despite her fear, she was determined to do the dare and prove to her brother that she was fearless enough to handle anything he tasked her with. So with determination and a sense of powerlessness, she stripped off her clothes, folded them in a neat bundle and placed them next to the bench. She could sense the presence of homeless men in the nearby area; she could feel their eyes on her flesh as she walked towards the bench, aware that her body was exposed and on display for them to take pleasure in.

The full nakedness of her body filled her with an intense feeling of vulnerability combined with an undeniable thrill. She could feel the heat of the sun on her skin as she nervously perched herself on the bench, her back pressed tight against the wood, her eyes wide as she processed the deeply outrageous challenge that her brother had laid before her. Taking a deep breath in an attempt to steady her nerves, she spread her legs, opening her pussy as far as she could for the world to see.

The warm concrete of the park bench felt too intimate against her exposed body and she could feel her heart beat racing as a few homeless men began to approach her. She tried to shut out the voices and the stares of onlookers, focusing instead on her brother's face as he remained a few metres away, his eyes lookalike burning into her own. Rocking slightly, she endured the stares of the homeless men with her eyes shut tight, her pussy beginning to swell with pleasure at the thought of what was to come.

This feeling of excitement intensified as the minutes began to pass and the homeless men encircled her, their hands hungrily touching her flesh. Panic began to set in as her brother had said that she couldn't move or speak and what would happen if one of the men tried to insert themselves inside her? Despite her fear, she didn't dare disobey her brother and complied with the dare, submitting herself to the hordes of homeless men as they each took turns to dip their dicks inside her.

The sensation of their multiple penetrations was overwhelming and within minutes her inner walls felt overflowing with semen. She could feel the sperm oozing out of her body as the minutes ticked away and thoughts of becoming pregnant began to creep into her mind. Despite the heat of the moment, she had to remain ever aware of her own fertility cycle and the risk of becoming impregnated by one or more of the homeless men she had submitted to.

Finally, after what felt like hours, the 60 minutes was up and she walked away in a daze, her body aching and her mind spinning. Her brother played a cruel game, yet despite the risks, she had to admit that it was some of the most wild and thrilling experiences of her life.